Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat How white is your native world? How white is your native world?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2006, 02:03 PM   #261
Kiowakat's #1 fan

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
hywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by sokoki_wolf
please send some south of you marie, we havent had any yet
got around 2" on the grass here, thankfully its not sticking to the streets
Old 02-08-2006, 02:09 PM   #262
naddawannabe

Hwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond repute
Hwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,006.19
It should hit 80 degrees here today. 113 days without rain. Snow would be a nice change of pace!
Hwii Siziinii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2006, 02:10 PM   #263
powwow bum

ndngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond repute
ndngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond reputendngirl70 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,659.73
Savings: 1.00
You guys can keep it. I'm tired of good ole New England winters! Wish I could hibernate.
ndngirl70 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2006, 02:34 PM   #264
Teen Dancer

marie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hywalker
got around 2" on the grass here, thankfully its not sticking to the streets
You may have all the snow you want, thing is you gotta come fetch yourself. Sure had alot last night.
marie_popcan@hotmail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2006, 02:38 PM   #265
Kiowakat's #1 fan

hywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scale
well the snow is certainly not being a help in our twinkie hunting today lol. Today alone weve been running between these different shops selling wannabe native crafts and being in touch with the IACB. So i said to myself, hey why not give this out so here's just a lil bit from the indian arts and crafts board, and if u see these phony's selling there warez or find a shop selling em , report em!!!

Violations of the Indian Arts and Crafts Act
While the beauty, quality, and collectability of authentic Indian arts and crafts make each piece a unique reflection of our American heritage, it is important that buyers be aware that fraudulent Indian arts and crafts compete daily with authentic Indian arts and crafts in the nationwide marketplace. This consumer fraud not only harms the buyers, it also erodes the overall Indian arts and crafts market and the economic and cultural livelihood of Indian artists, craftspeople, and Tribes. It is also against the law! It is a violation of the Indian Arts and Crafts Act. If you become aware of any market activity that you believe may be in violation of the Act, similar to or different from the following examples, please contact the Indian Arts and Crafts Board either online or at:

Indian Arts and Crafts Board
U.S. Department of the Interior
1849 C Street, NW, MS-2058-MIB
Washington, D.C. 20240
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: (202) 208-3773
Toll Free: (888) ART-FAKE
Fax: (202) 208-5196
Or check out the Indian Arts & crafts Board website that explains more on the indian arts & crafts act. http://www.doi.gov/iacb/index.html
Time to get a little use out of your tax money lol. sick the gov on em and let the gov slap the .... well figure a fraud or phoney can be slapped with a fine up to 1 million dollars hehehe
Shall return this evening, going back out physically chasing these wannabe's today lol

Last edited by hywalker; 02-08-2006 at 02:44 PM..
hywalker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2006, 02:42 PM   #266
Teen Dancer

marie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond reputemarie_popcan@hotmail has a reputation beyond repute
Thank Goodness, I am not a wanna be, there for I am. I love beadwork: doing one on a very long loom for my other. Should look nice if not great. Have some of my snow?
Old 02-08-2006, 02:46 PM   #267
Kiowakat's #1 fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Thank Goodness, I am not a wanna be, there for I am. I love beadwork: doing one on a very long loom for my other. Should look nice if not great. Have some of my snow?
But I do not like snow sam i am. I will not play with it in a box with a fox, i do not like snow sam i am
lmao give me 80s plus anyday been fortunate, have had very very little snow here this season and temps more agreeable to fall than winter, i love it

Last edited by hywalker; 02-08-2006 at 02:48 PM..
hywalker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2006, 03:43 PM   #268
Teen Dancer

Quote:
But I do not like snow sam i am. I will not play with it in a box with a fox, i do not like snow sam i am
lmao give me 80s plus anyday been fortunate, have had very very little snow here this season and temps more agreeable to fall than winter, i love it
Not a poet, don`t you know it? What kind of games do you like on this site?
Old 02-08-2006, 05:23 PM   #269
Beadworker

sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,106.54
Quote:
well the snow is certainly not being a help in our twinkie hunting today lol. Today alone weve been running between these different shops selling wannabe native crafts and being in touch with the IACB. So i said to myself, hey why not give this out so here's just a lil bit from the indian arts and crafts board, and if u see these phony's selling there warez or find a shop selling em , report em!!!

Violations of the Indian Arts and Crafts Act
While the beauty, quality, and collectability of authentic Indian arts and crafts make each piece a unique reflection of our American heritage, it is important that buyers be aware that fraudulent Indian arts and crafts compete daily with authentic Indian arts and crafts in the nationwide marketplace. This consumer fraud not only harms the buyers, it also erodes the overall Indian arts and crafts market and the economic and cultural livelihood of Indian artists, craftspeople, and Tribes. It is also against the law! It is a violation of the Indian Arts and Crafts Act. If you become aware of any market activity that you believe may be in violation of the Act, similar to or different from the following examples, please contact the Indian Arts and Crafts Board either online or at:

Indian Arts and Crafts Board
U.S. Department of the Interior
1849 C Street, NW, MS-2058-MIB
Washington, D.C. 20240
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: (202) 208-3773
Toll Free: (888) ART-FAKE
Fax: (202) 208-5196
Or check out the Indian Arts & crafts Board website that explains more on the indian arts & crafts act. http://www.doi.gov/iacb/index.html
Time to get a little use out of your tax money lol. sick the gov on em and let the gov slap the .... well figure a fraud or phoney can be slapped with a fine up to 1 million dollars hehehe
Shall return this evening, going back out physically chasing these wannabe's today lol
you never said if you found any twinkies on your hunt HW

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
sokoki_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2006, 05:28 PM   #270
Beadworker

sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,106.54
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndngirl70
You guys can keep it. I'm tired of good ole New England winters! Wish I could hibernate.
the spring flowers are coming out here...yes its springtime in the Pacific nw...after 7 weeks of rain...and snow predicted next week...should be fun...soon it will be sugaring tim Ndngirl then spring will return to new england and then the heat and humidity yuckkkkkkk

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
sokoki_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2006, 05:54 PM   #271
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
snow hatin wimps... hehehehe
Old 02-08-2006, 06:37 PM   #272
Kiowakat's #1 fan

Quote:
But of course, this city is so full of em that all u have to do is throw a stick and u knock down a dozen or so lmao. And with the help of the IACB weve even learned a little on how to fight the wannabe lecturer's and demonstrators using the Consumer protection agency, this of course can only be used if the person giving the lecture or demonstration states they are native without enrollment. in a readers digest explanation lol
Old 02-08-2006, 06:39 PM   #273
Junior Dancer

Cherie is a jewel in the rough
I don't care much for the hot weather we have in Southern Ca. The only snow we see down here in the valley is the snow that covers the San Bernadino Mts. I'd much rather be back in my home state of Michgan. I miss cussing out the drivers of the city snowplows whenever they buried our driveway and sidewalks with chucks of ice and snow. Those were the good ole days.
Cherie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2006, 06:40 PM   #274
Kiowakat's #1 fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear
snow hatin wimps... hehehehe
LOL yep thats me my neither poet or snow lover . so of course i get a outside career and damn glad i'm no further north
Old 02-08-2006, 06:42 PM   #275
Kiowakat's #1 fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie
I don't care much for the hot weather we have in Southern Ca. The only snow we see down here in the valley is the snow that covers the San Bernadino Mts. I'd much rather be back in my home state of Michgan. I miss cussing out the drivers of the city snowplows whenever they buried our driveway and sidewalks with chucks of ice and snow. Those were the good ole days.
Egads, i dont thaw out till spring and i'm in Mo. Michigan has those real winters brrrrrrrr stuff i've never seen. deepest snow i've ever witnessed is 2 feet and that was back in '82, we usually get 6-10 inches in the worst snow storms
Old 02-08-2006, 06:58 PM   #276
Kiowakat's #1 fan

Quote:
Not a poet, don`t you know it? What kind of games do you like on this site?
love the sniper game and the one u wack the pinguin for distance and deffinately not the poet lol
Old 02-08-2006, 06:59 PM   #277
Teen Dancer

Quote:
I will. What about the Native Crafts in Niagara Falls on Center street and Victoria Ave.?
Old 02-08-2006, 07:07 PM   #278
Teen Dancer

Quote:
love the sniper game and the one u wack the pinguin for distance and deffinately not the poet lol
Haven`t tried that one yet> I am very new on this site. Like yesterday, no, on the message/thread thing. Finally figured out how to get into my messages and how to answer. Thought maybe everyone was thinking that I was ignoring them. LOL Later......
Old 02-08-2006, 07:09 PM   #279
Kiowakat's #1 fan

Quote:
I will. What about the Native Crafts in Niagara Falls on Center street and Victoria Ave.?
never been there yet but i'm fairly certain we're not the only ones that suffer from the fake native crafts. If they are selling them as Native made crafts then they have to have to documentation to prove the claim otherwise they fall to the indian arts and crafts act of 1990. a business selling fake native crafts can be fined up to a million dollars and a individual selling fakes can do jail time and or fines. But these have to be called in and pointed out to the craft board so they can take any action.
Old 02-08-2006, 07:12 PM   #280
Teen Dancer

Quote:
never been there yet but i'm fairly certain we're not the only ones that suffer from the fake native crafts. If they are selling them as Native made crafts then they have to have to documentation to prove the claim otherwise they fall to the indian arts and crafts act of 1990. a business selling fake native crafts can be fined up to a million dollars and a individual selling fakes can do jail time and or fines. But these have to be called in and pointed out to the craft board so they can take any action.
niagara falls is beautiful. I live twelve miles from it. Go to the Festival of lights every year.
Sponsored Links