Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat How white is your native world? How white is your native world?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-31-2006, 08:01 PM   #101
Beadworker

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,106.54
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwehnzii
It amazes me that such an insignificant subject continues to flourish. 7 pages.
LOL you should read the furbee tirbe post if you like this one

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
sokoki_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2006, 08:37 PM   #102
Chahta Apokni

veritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond reputeveritasxl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Of all the 100 posts, I like yours the best Kiwehnzii, lmao.

Forget the popcorn pass the Dramamine, we've went around this circle enough.

V
Old 01-31-2006, 08:48 PM   #103
Banned

kiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
It amazes me that such an insignificant subject continues to flourish. 7 pages.
well I hope this is page 8 LOL......I run into these kind of people (wannabe's, natives that take advantage and so called chiefs and spiritual leaders) all the time, these are the poeple that set up shop and take over a area that isn't educated on how to tell a true native so, I personally don't see it to be insignificant when it comes to saving my Tribal culture.
kiowakat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2006, 08:55 PM   #104
Beadworker

sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiowakat
well I hope this is page 8 LOL......I run into these kind of people (wannabe's, natives that take advantage and so called chiefs and spiritual leaders) all the time, these are the poeple that set up shop and take over a area that isn't educated on how to tell a true native so, I personally don't see it to be insignificant when it comes to saving my Tribal culture.
i dont think its at all insignificant...culture vultures are dangerous and a cause of why cultures become homoginized,*******ized and corrupted

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 02-01-2006, 04:57 AM   #105
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
yeah and it's been awhile since we talked about it. You got any other suggestions on topics to discuss Ki?
Old 02-01-2006, 09:36 AM   #106
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
The excitement of the State of the Union Address must be still brewing in your American minds.

Was there anything significant that was said by the prez that directly affects Native America? Will live become brighter? Will it be easier for young Indian kids to get an education? Is there more percaps coming your way? Do you see an improvement in the commodity cheese ingredients? Will there be real eggs instead of the powdered kind?
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2006, 09:53 AM   #107
Beadworker

Quote:
The excitement of the State of the Union Address must be still brewing in your American minds.

Was there anything significant that was said by the prez that directly affects Native America? Will live become brighter? Will it be easier for young Indian kids to get an education? Is there more percaps coming your way? Do you see an improvement in the commodity cheese ingredients? Will there be real eggs instead of the powdered kind?
and this is a better topic than how white is your indian world? lmao...and yes everything that chimp in DC said affects Indian people ,from Pell grants that fund ndn kids education being cut to his blindly ignorant statements regarding constitutinal law...personally i think the frauds/scams that exists in ndn world being perpetuated by non indians has a far greater impact on ndn lives than what that corporate tool says

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 02-01-2006, 09:56 AM   #108
Beadworker

yayyyyyyyyy 8 pages * hi^ 5's KK and Hywalker*

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 02-01-2006, 10:01 AM   #109
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
I take it that I missed a truly incredible speech.

I watched a similar program instead. Criminal minds.
Old 02-01-2006, 03:56 PM   #110
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
Quote:

Well Got DANg dude! Why don't you ever start these topics? If there's stuff you'd like to discuss then that's all you have to do is start it. Personally I missed the State of the Union address...I missed it cause I was a cookin in the kitchen, but there's others here that probably watched it.
Old 02-01-2006, 05:03 PM   #111
Tradish Dancer

redgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond reputeredgirl_161 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Me Tooo!

Quote:
I am 1/512 Dutch. I know in my heart that this is so. When I see windmills, my heart soars. I purchased a pair of wooden shoes at a yard sale. I had to have them. When I put them on visions of tulips surround me. The story of the child who plugged a hole in the dyke turned me to tears.

I tell people of my lost heritage but they take one look at me and say, "No way man! You're Anishinaabe all the way!" What can I do?

I first submitted a post similar to this a few years ago and my situation has not changed. I tried to join a Dutch-Canadian club with no success. My skin color has been a detriment to my being accepted. My Ojibwe accent is unmistakeable and is hard to disguise.

Would a trip to the homeland help me out? I don't know if I should chance it as ( I heard) there are drug cafes and the sex trade is blatantly displayed in windows. Is that bad? I want so much to learn and partake of my Dutch heritage in every aspect.
Hey man, I'm part dutch too, like 1/1056 so maybe we could go to Amsterdam together. That would be so kewl...
redgirl_161 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2006, 07:09 PM   #112
Kiowakat's #1 fan

hywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scale
Quote:
Originally Posted by sokoki_wolf
and this is a better topic than how white is your indian world? lmao...and yes everything that chimp in DC said affects Indian people ,from Pell grants that fund ndn kids education being cut to his blindly ignorant statements regarding constitutinal law...personally i think the frauds/scams that exists in ndn world being perpetuated by non indians has a far greater impact on ndn lives than what that corporate tool says
The chimp rehashed prior promises he didnt come close to keeping , no excitement from the reps or the dem's, Kiwehnzii
u chose the better program . If ya seen any of the chimps previous speeches just rerun it and your good . lmao besides theres very lil we can do about our leaders except keep trying to vote the lesser evil in lol. yet we can do something about the frauds.

Last edited by hywalker; 02-01-2006 at 07:13 PM..
hywalker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2006, 07:11 PM   #113
Beadworker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hywalker
The chimp rehashed prior promises he didnt come close to keeping , no excitement from the reps or the dem's. If ya seen any of the chimps previous speeches just rerun it and your good . lmao besides theres very lil we can do about our leaders except keep trying to vote the lesser evil in lol. yet we can do something about the frauds.
lock em in a room with the chimp...that would take care of the problem

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 02-01-2006, 07:15 PM   #114
Kiowakat's #1 fan

hywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scale
Quote:
yayyyyyyyyy 8 pages * hi^ 5's KK and Hywalker*
woohooo!!!!! LOL didnt think it would make it through 2 pages
Old 02-01-2006, 07:18 PM   #115
Kiowakat's #1 fan

Quote:
lock em in a room with the chimp...that would take care of the problem
hmmmm not sure who i'd feel more sorry for in that situation lmao
Old 02-01-2006, 08:47 PM   #116
Oldfart

So.......... who here likes powdered eggs?
Old 02-01-2006, 08:50 PM   #117
Beadworker

Quote:
woohooo!!!!! LOL didnt think it would make it through 2 pages
grinsss

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 02-01-2006, 08:52 PM   #118
Beadworker

Quote:
hmmmm not sure who i'd feel more sorry for in that situation lmao
lol but it would be fitting...scams and liars locked togther....

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 02-01-2006, 08:59 PM   #119
Kiowakat's #1 fan

Quote:
lol but it would be fitting...scams and liars locked togther....
could sell that on pay per view lmao
Old 02-01-2006, 09:01 PM   #120
Beadworker

Quote:
could sell that on pay per view lmao
" Battle of the half wits"

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Sponsored Links