Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat How white is your native world? How white is your native world?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2006, 10:05 PM   #121
Kiowakat's #1 fan

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
hywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by sokoki_wolf
" Battle of the half wits"
Old 02-01-2006, 10:11 PM   #122
Beadworker

sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,106.54
Quote:
Originally Posted by hywalker
we could fill the room with powdered eggs and solve 3 problems at once
and 9 pages HW LOL

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
sokoki_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2006, 10:36 PM   #123
Junior Dancer

chickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 110.00
I didn't mean to say anyone has done that to me. I was just trying to give an example. I know most ndn leaders are humble and don't use titles. Titles are not sought after but bestowed on someone for the way they live their lives in the betterment of their people. I was just trying to get across that we should not waste energy. Let's not worry and judge. We are all of Mother Earth. Follow your heart, if someone doesn't seem right, walk away. If your heart tells you they seem to be a just and honest person. Become friends. Don't judge a person until you've walked a mile in their shoes, judge not less you be judged, the person who hasn't done wrong cast the first stone, etc. Love to all.
chickendad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2006, 10:39 PM   #124
Beadworker

sokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond reputesokoki_wolf has a reputation beyond repute
it's been my experience over the years that the real medicine people and chiefs are seldom in the limelight..theyre doing what they do in life and arent in the public eye very much.....

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 02-01-2006, 10:45 PM   #125
Junior Dancer

chickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond reputechickendad has a reputation beyond repute
I agree but be careful. We don't want to insult any other ethnic groups. The kids are acting hip hop because that's what they see on TV, the music they listen to, and the style of clothes that are to them cool. Whomever said the media doesn't affect our children works for the same people who put this, in my opinion, crap on. But to each his own and hopefully our children will come back as most do when they find out the world their following leads to nowhere. I work as a corrections officer and I see all ethnic groups acting in this way in the prison. Some don't live in the innner cities and their only exposure is the media. The young ones are troulbe and haven't learned yet. But it seems the older the inmate, the more he starts to realize that his lifestyle was the creator of his doing time.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:45 PM   #126
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwehnzii
So.......... who here likes powdered eggs?
They are'nt so bad if you add salt , pepper and cheese to them... had the army version and the jenny craig version of them as well.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:47 PM   #127
Beadworker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickendad
I agree but be careful. We don't want to insult any other ethnic groups. The kids are acting hip hop because that's what they see on TV, the music they listen to, and the style of clothes that are to them cool. Whomever said the media doesn't affect our children works for the same people who put this, in my opinion, crap on. But to each his own and hopefully our children will come back as most do when they find out the world their following leads to nowhere. I work as a corrections officer and I see all ethnic groups acting in this way in the prison. Some don't live in the innner cities and their only exposure is the media. The young ones are troulbe and haven't learned yet. But it seems the older the inmate, the more he starts to realize that his lifestyle was the creator of his doing time.
huh? im sorry,im lost...insult other ethnic groups?

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 02-01-2006, 10:48 PM   #128
Beadworker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear
They are'nt so bad if you add salt , pepper and cheese to them... had the army version and the jenny craig version of them as well.
smother them with salsa and home fries on the side....

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 02-01-2006, 10:55 PM   #129
Junior Dancer

I personally don't want to insult any group, be they red, white, black, green, purple, yellow, whatever. Though all groups have been prejudiced against in some form in history, we should lead the way and show respect for all. Someone could be insulted when ghetto is mentioned since in today's term it refers to the black community. It could be mistakingly thought that the message was saying our kids are wannabe blacks. Let's just work on being wannabe people from the same Mother Earth.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:04 PM   #130
Banned

kiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to behold
Okay now that i can see and breath I want to share this with you guys and tell me your thoughts..............

http://geocities.com/westerncherakeynam2/

go to massage from the spirit ROTFLMAO and this is what we have to deal with!!!!!
kiowakat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2006, 11:06 PM   #131
Beadworker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiowakat
Okay now that i can see and breath I want to share this with you guys and tell me your thoughts..............

go to massage from the spirit ROTFLMAO and this is what we have to deal with!!!!!
too many powdered eggs in the air to see KK? ten pages by midnight *grins*

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 02-01-2006, 11:06 PM   #132
Kiowakat's #1 fan

hywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scale
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickendad
I didn't mean to say anyone has done that to me. I was just trying to give an example. I know most ndn leaders are humble and don't use titles. Titles are not sought after but bestowed on someone for the way they live their lives in the betterment of their people. I was just trying to get across that we should not waste energy. Let's not worry and judge. We are all of Mother Earth. Follow your heart, if someone doesn't seem right, walk away. If your heart tells you they seem to be a just and honest person. Become friends. Don't judge a person until you've walked a mile in their shoes, judge not less you be judged, the person who hasn't done wrong cast the first stone, etc. Love to all.
Not sure how other communities act, but in the community i live in (non native)after people start to get taken for their money as happens with the native spiritual and craftwork cons, people will shy away from the real thing. After people start learning they've been given bogus information, they start turning against Natives in general. I dont mean outwardly but as in the ability of the craftsman to make their living at their chosen trade. I don't know what the situation is anywhere but where i am now, which is why I started this thread to see if st. louis just happened to be a magnet for such activity. I've found out thru this that it's epidemic. My shoes have walked many miles and seem many things. To turn your back on this action is criminal in itself.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:13 PM   #133
Beadworker

Quote:

omg this is priceless...
Praise to Allah the Just who has intervened on behave of his servants and has stopped the evil ones who attempted to stop the real Western Cherakey from sharing our history, people, and kulture via our website.

Lo there do I see my father.

Lo there do I see my mother, my sisters, and my brothers.

Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.

Lo they do call me.

They bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla.

Where the brave, may live forever

this is from "real" indians NOT

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 02-01-2006, 11:16 PM   #134
Kiowakat's #1 fan

Quote:

ROTFLMAO ok this one takes the head looney prize. but aside from the aliens sounds very much like he's in my hometown lmao
Old 02-01-2006, 11:18 PM   #135
Kiowakat's #1 fan

Quote:

Dang, this has just gotta be some kinda joke lol gonna start a thread to find out if there are any others that learned much of their native ways from F-Troop
Old 02-01-2006, 11:20 PM   #136
Kiowakat's #1 fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear
Tried that army version myself taste good after being in the field on c-rations for weeks, tho the green tint did kinda put me off a bit. lol
Old 02-01-2006, 11:24 PM   #137
Beadworker

10 pages

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)
Old 02-01-2006, 11:30 PM   #138
Kiowakat's #1 fan

hywalker does the 10 page happy dance
Old 02-02-2006, 01:08 AM   #139
Beadworker

Quote:

ok anyone who needs a really good laugh should go to this site KiowaKat posted...its is unbelievable...and anyone who justifies wannabees etc should most definately go read this site...this is classic and typical...heres a brief sample to whet your interests...
"Please burn peyote and drink cannabis tea in thanks to grandfather and the WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman for their efferts on my beehalf on the otherside.

One another good notte, I was walking with the famous hollywood actor-director Christopher Reeves in the woods behind the hog farm/office and he told me he would be glad to do what he can to get us recognition from the federals. Miracles of miracle, while wee where in the woods I descovered he is a fullbread Cherakey Indian and my cousin. He didnt know any of this before. so ladys and gentleman, its true supperman was a Cherakey. "

this is from thunder chicken ,the spiritual leader..." I learned that I was destined to be a powerful sorereress but I had lost so much time. I immediately began my training by watching F Troop - 20 hours a day....After sometime I met the chief and she brought me in to teach the people. Fortunately she her Great Great grandfather Joseph Smith had returned from Utah when she was a child and took the time to teach her his knowledge of the white cherokee. She filled in the gaps I had not already learned from F Troop and I soon learned the stories of the Lamenites the ancient white ancestors of the Cherokee. Fortunately this was no suprise to me because fate had me study under reverend Butler as a child in Idaho.

um reverend butler who thunder chicken refers to,is richard butler,the former head of the aryan nation ...that would explain their "klan"system

TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)

Last edited by sokoki_wolf; 02-02-2006 at 01:16 AM..
Old 02-02-2006, 01:13 AM   #140
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 128,950.44
Savings: 1.00
Hey, how do you attach a file/website on here? I found one that all I could do was shake my head.

I'm so computer illigitimate!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links