Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat I am thankful... I am thankful...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2005, 10:11 AM   #1
Arena Director

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 110.00
Savings: 0.00
I am thankful...

During the holiday season, we all seem to really take time to think about how blessed we are. I am so thankful of so much and wanted to share with you.
I am thankful, first and foremost, that I am able to know that there is a God and that He is everpresent in my life. I know that without Him, there is no way I could be who I am.

I am thankful that God has blessed me with two of the most beautiful, special, sweetest children on this earth.

I am thankful that as a single Mom, I have been provided for these last two years. There have been trials, but with every trial came a blessing.

I am thankful that I have such loving friends who have showered me with love and their kindness.

I am thankful that my family loves me unconditionally - they have allowed me to be without all the borders - and loved me nevertheless.

I am thankful that I am finally learning the music to my own dance, and am excited as I am watching my life unfold - it is a very exciting time. I have finally (after all these years) learned my worth.

I am thankful for all of my trials - the best lessons in the world - I got to see who I don't want to be. Bless all the ones who showed me the light.

I am thankful that I am Native. I am thankful that I know who I am - and that I come from a people who are proud and encourage me to go forth and do good. I try my best everyday - and I never forget who I am.

I am thankful to be a part of this pow-wows.com family.

Just wanted to share and wish you all a very happy holiday season.....

Love to all - be blessed.

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Smokin' Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2005, 07:41 PM   #2
Arena Director

Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
I re-registered for school today....

My advisor has encouraged me to continue until I finish my PhD - HMMMM....Dr. Kay Oxendine - I like that. May take quite a few years, but I think the journey is worth it.

Another blessing....thank you for allowing me to share with you all another blessing.

I also got approached from the Mass Communications department - they are heavily researching obtaining a radio station at UNCP and want me to be involved because of my radio experience. I was honored and agreed.

Thank you Jesus - thank you for every blessing and every trial, for they mold me to who I am now and who I am to become.

Blessings to all who read this - may you also be blessed and follow whatever path you need to to realize your dreams...

I was also notified today from my son's school that he is an exceptional writer and very talented and they are learning to work with him separately - to help him mold his creativity - what a blessing that they saw this and are willing to work with him. What a blessing.

Anyway - I am off to the airport in Raleigh to get my daughter from Thanksgiving in Florida with her dad.

Be blessed and know you are loved.

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Old 11-28-2005, 08:35 PM   #3
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
That's so cool!!! ALL of it!

I'm very blessed, also. I need to take time each day to realize this and appreciate what I got. Whenever I start feeling bad about something, I'm able to realize that I should quicherbichin, cuz there's people all over that have it worse than me.

Good luck in your pursuit of your doctorate. But you know what, I think we all make our own luck! So.....Best Wishes!!!!!!!!
Old 11-28-2005, 09:12 PM   #4
Powwow King

redthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scale
Credits: 221.00
Quote:
During the holiday season, we all seem to really take time to think about how blessed we are
nope, i tke the time everyday to give thanks..

"You need to find yourself a girl, mate... Or, perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch, are you? [looks down]"
-Captain Jack Sparrow
redthunder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2005, 10:16 PM   #5
Gotz ta be me!

Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 1.00
It's kinda cool that you started this thread lol. I was thinking about mine and wondered how people would respond (what theirs are).

RT, right on!

I'm thankful for alot of things... family, extended fam, friends, health (such as it is lol), experiences (all of them. It takes some bad to fully appreciate the good), the awesome people that have made a difference in my life and touched my heart, and my ability to laugh at myself. I'm really thankful to be real (same person all day everyday lmao). I'm thankful and proud of my personal achievements... took me a long time to really appreciate my attributes without viewing it and being viewed as arrogant. I'm thankful that my family made it through the hell of the hurricanes. I'm thankful that even through we're poor in cash we're rich in spirit
Old 11-28-2005, 10:47 PM   #6
Teen Dancer

One Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant futureOne Hot Mama has a brilliant future
We all have so much to be thankful for, even when life's rough. I've often heard of the tough times being like the forging of metal...the fire burns off the impurities, and the hammering out and folding over again and again increases the tensile strength of the metal so that it will not only keep its edge but will bend but not lose its shape nor break when struck a hard blow.

Others say that when things are tough its because the Lord is preparing you, testing you, preparing you for the battles, just as warriors across the ages have always been trained by ordeal. One of mu older relatives, when someone says "God never puts more on us that we can handle" always says back, "Yeah, well I'm glad He has so much faith in me"

But even as He leads us thru the struggles, He speaks His love to us, like when you're on your way home after a really rough day at work when everything has gone wrong, and everyone got on your last nerve. Then you see this beautiful sunset with all the glory we just dont quite have the words to describe...and the weight of the day lifts off you and your spirit sings in joy and thanks to Creator.

Hang in there Ace. I was a single mom with 4 kids who went back to college, and made it. Its amazing how even tho we didn't have much, we had enough of what was needed, despite the shoestring budget. My kids had to learn how to do things to help out, its come in handy for them as they've grown up, and they're glad they learned how to work, save, and handle their business(would never have known that listening to all the complaints and whining when they were still growing up, tho). Mostly, they learned to be thankful for what they have and not worry after what they dont have.

Me, I'm happy with a roof over my head, food enough to keep me healthy, and my family close by. I'm really thankful this year for my grandson coming into this world and the joy he gives both sides of his family. I'm glad my 93 yr old great-aunt is still with us, too. I'm thankful for each bit of beauty I see every day, but look forward to that day when I see the Beautiful Great One face to face.
One Hot Mama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2005, 02:44 AM   #7
Arena Director

I think that too often, we find fault and things to complain about - realizing our blessings brings such a peace of mind. There is no greater joy than finding our true peace of mind. Our blessings - our moments.

For example....I am so thankful that I was able to get to the airport, and despite my son running all over the baggage claim beltway, figuring out that the magic stairs go up AND down, figuring that you don't have to walk on the magic sidewalk that walks for you (holding up about 10 people behind him), figuring out that behind the wall in the chapel where you pray that there really is a blank curtain that can hide little boys from their mommies, him talking to the water faucet (you are too cold, warm up!) because it automatically came on when he reached out...him trying to do a wheelie in the wheelchair that I had claimed to retreive my daughter when she came off the plane on her crutches, then me tackling him as my daughter screamed "THAT'S MY BAG MOM!" after we had watched the same luggage go by at least 10 times, and Johnathan refused to move so he got knocked over as I drug her bag off the conveyer belt (I woulda screamed had she said, oops, sorry...wrong bag), having my daughter tell me that the wheelchair was not working that she really wanted to walk with her crutches (she is 16), and then having Johnathan fly down the magic stairs, onto the magic sidewalk, where he struck up a conversation with a perfect stranger (what's your name?), then getting to car, realizing that the parking ticket, which had already been paid for was lost, then pulled over and checked the trunk and there it was, then stopping to eat and get gas, only to realize I don't have my credit card with me to swipe, and having my children say, after I have dismantled the entire front seat, we don't want to be here all night - don't you have cash?, and after I paid and get back into car, with me thinking, hey, I have handled today really good, only to have my daughter say, Mom, are you ok? I looked straight ahead (maybe if I ignore her, she will realize that is not a question to ask right now...surely she knows....) Mom, is something wrong? Mom, you seem upset - are you ok? finally, I say, no, everything is not ok, I am upset that I lost my card...did you not see monkey boy at the airport? Hmmmm...let's see....what else.... only for my daughter (remember, she is 16) say, "Well, it's not my fault, don't act like you are mad at me!"

See - I am thankful that I made it home safe, that I found my credit card under my daughter's seat when I got home, that my son fell asleep as soon as he finished his chicken, chocolate milk and frostie, that I am able to sit here and be able to smile at this incredible memory tonight. And everyone is in one piece....amen!

My children both had thanksgivings with their dads and that was great for them - I am just glad that we were all able to talk about our thanksgiving adventures and be able to laugh thru all the love...that's what memories are about.

Be blessed and have a great night...day....what time is it?

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Old 11-29-2005, 04:14 AM   #8
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Smokin Ace Dude, I was noticing that in your profile you say you are a strong Native woman but in the Gender part it lists as undisclosed.

And I was also wondering what's smokin eh dude, Congrats on everything though.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2005, 06:59 AM   #9
JIMMY HENDRIX ROYALTY

NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
well today i am thankful..lol yesterday was a different story..lol this is the first year with out my children at home.. all have moved on..i had to put up the tree and decorations by myself for the first time..as i pulled the ornaments out and the things they made me, i sat and reflected on my life and how yesterday they were just babies..it was a very long night..but with the help of my true friends i was able to get thru it..today i am thankful for all that i have accomplished in this life..my family are happy and healthy....and for all the friends who stand beside me pushing me to be a better person ..life is goot..
Old 11-29-2005, 10:54 PM   #10
Arena Director

I am thankful that I have a job that I love.

I am thankful that I am getting paid tomorrow.

I am glad that I have known love....and know love. Some people go a whole lifetime and never know it....blessings.

I am thankful that I coordinate projects that give back to the community - collecting food items for families and cleaning up in the community...those blessings are priceless.

Have a great evening - know you are loved...

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Last edited by Smokin' Ace; 11-29-2005 at 11:00 PM.. Reason: Correcting grammar....
Old 11-30-2005, 11:08 AM   #11
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,812.27
my moms boss at a meeting started this. and all the ladies were all emotionial sayin the usual cheezy stuff, and so my mom was like im thankful for DIRECT TV, Randy Moss and the Oakland Raiders, and Chevy Pickups... haha

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2005, 04:00 AM   #12
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy
my moms boss at a meeting started this. and all the ladies were all emotionial sayin the usual cheezy stuff, and so my mom was like im thankful for DIRECT TV, Randy Moss and the Oakland Raiders, and Chevy Pickups... haha
I'd be thankful if the Raiders would just win baby. I'd also be thankful if for his last year in the league Brett Favre would be an Oakland Raider. He'd look cool in the Silver and Black. He's got the gunslinger mentality already.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2005, 05:30 PM   #13
Gotz ta be me!

Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy

Dang somebody shoulda said toilet paper.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:02 AM   #14
Arena Director

I had a really good day today - busy but good. I was honored to walk in the World AIDS Day Walk on campus...I realize and and am not naive to know that each of us, before we die, will be faced with knowing someone who has AIDS - either living with or losing their battle. I wore the shirt proudly as we walked all over campus.

I was thankful that I was able to walk in support of bringing more awareness to this disease.

I am also so thankful to the people in my life who enjoy stirring the pot - lol. When I first began writing my book 2 years ago, it was a book of survival, love, disappointments, life changes....now it has turned into all that, but more of a comedy. There is NO way I could have created better scenarios or characters. It is almost like these characters actually like read a script every day...hmm....what can I do to really look stupid today??? Hey - let's do it. Thank you - thank you - thank you....you have helped turn my book into not just a rag mag, but maybe a "can't stop laughing long enough to wipe my tears, can't put it down - this can't be true - no one really does this kinda stuff" book. Blessings to you....

I am thankful that I am able to shop different markets, and have really targeted 2006 for publication. I am thankful that I was able to provide for my family for another month, and that I was able to watch the Christmas parade today.

Oh - I am really thankful for toilet paper...lol.

Be blessed and know you are loved...

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Old 12-03-2005, 05:39 PM   #15
Arena Director

I am thankful for E-bay and for that incredible sale I caught today at the hosiery warehouse....I had a ball.

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Old 12-03-2005, 06:33 PM   #16
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Thumbs up

I am thankfull for every day i wake up and i say well another day is here.
I am thankfull for my family and there health.I am thankfull for having a job that i enjoy coming to work because i know that it will be challenging and i may even learn something new today.
I am thankful for returning to the circle after many years in absence and discovering it is well and alive.
I am thankfull for the friends i have and ones that i will meet!
I am thankfull for finding you all in this cyber-place, such a rich cross section of the whole ndn nation!

Wa Do
Old 12-08-2005, 11:02 AM   #17
Arena Director

I

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Old 12-08-2005, 11:29 AM   #18
Powwows Gathering

Yaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond repute
Yaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond repute
I am thankful for everything that i have.I am also thankful for the family that i have.I am thankful for being in the powwow.com family.There are to meny things to be thankful for.
Yaquila is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2005, 03:51 PM   #19
Arena Director

I got up this morning so happy...

Realizing how blessed I am to have a home, to have my children, to be able to go to Sunday School and church with my family here and know that life is good.

I wanted to wish everyone the blessings of greatness and fulfullment for this holiday season - and hope that everyone does remember the reason for the Season. I pray that each family is reunited in love and that God's grace and mercy will shine upon you all during the next year...I pray that as you walk thru this time of rejoicing, that you grow spiritually as well and know the true gift of giving - don't deny anyone their blessing - give freely. Love with all your heart - know that God is the one in charge and dance to your own soundtrack.

Be blessed. Amen.

Now - let's dance....

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Old 12-12-2005, 12:28 PM   #20
**KB Supporter**

little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 36.82
I am most thankful! And truly I am blessed. I am now disabled and can't work anymore and still, I can be happy and let others know just how tranquil and happy I can be. I have no "401 K" or a "nest egg" or C.D. or anything like that. What I do have is a wonderful blessing called "family" a wonderful family. Between my higher power and my family thats all I need to take care of me.. All my wants, needs and desires are taken care of. Well, that's all I have to say, I've never been good with words.. Just wanted you all to know that here is another person that is blessed and thankful not only for the Holiday Season but for through out the year and years to come!!! Happy Holidays and Seasons Greetings.. from lil wolf!