PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   I just realized ... (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/i-just-realized-63891/)

xTekno 03-25-2013 03:51 PM

i just realize that this is my last free weekend for two months!

Itzhecatl 03-25-2013 03:53 PM

I just realized that i should go get some food! :cool1:

Chevy_truckin_NDN 04-15-2013 11:27 AM

I just realized my daughter only has 2 more weeks before she has my first grandchild :) I got to hear the heartbeat on Friday and I get to take her back again this Friday to the doctor...She actually had a few questions and I tried not to scare her. I also told her talk talk talk to your doctor! They know this is your first one, that you don't know anything except what your friends are saying...that's scarey enough...lol

I just realized that I told her I was doing the baby mocc's...egads! I need to go get some pink beads...oh yeah, she's having a girl :)

Stands Alone 04-15-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN (Post 1574706)
I just realized my daughter only has 2 more weeks before she has my first grandchild :) I got to hear the heartbeat on Friday and I get to take her back again this Friday to the doctor...She actually had a few questions and I tried not to scare her. I also told her talk talk talk to your doctor! They know this is your first one, that you don't know anything except what your friends are saying...that's scarey enough...lol

I just realized that I told her I was doing the baby mocc's...egads! I need to go get some pink beads...oh yeah, she's having a girl :)

Congrats on your first grandchild and a girl too!!!

Spiritflight 04-15-2013 12:37 PM

I just realized how sad it is when close family never found happiness within themselves but raise their kid in scornful attitudes to make them believe they ain't worth anything.

Stands Alone 04-15-2013 02:15 PM

I just realized the pow wow was starting up again....where's everyone at??

We should have something else besides tacos today....any suggestions?

docat 04-15-2013 02:55 PM

I just realized..

This month is TWICE as long as the money lasted.

Spiritflight 04-16-2013 05:53 AM

I just realized

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stands Alone (Post 1574745)
I just realized the pow wow was starting up again....where's everyone at??

We should have something else besides tacos today....any suggestions?

They may have been to outdoor or indoor Powwows this WE. So continue pow wow during the week now?

Are there enough seats and canopies for the Family?
Do you got any liquids yet? Water, juices, teas or coffee?

Stands Alone 04-16-2013 08:45 AM

I just realized I got nothing done yesterday!

docat 04-16-2013 10:38 PM

I just realized

That I have outlived 90% of my ancestors thus far.

Spiritflight 04-17-2013 07:20 AM

I just realized

After having had a short period of time selfexperimenting what Whiskey does to you - I came to the conclusion - it's not needed, no fun - no good and totally affluent - so on to good things - none alcoholic stuff - to see what will work for me. I realized that this bottle of "bubble wine" I got in my fridge for some kind of later celebration also is something I could never be friends with.

Stands Alone 04-17-2013 09:11 AM

I just realized I put a load of clothes in dryer yesterday and forgot to take them out! Only because my make-shift clothes line fell over while hanging towels yesterday so I had to use the dryer!:thumbsup:

xTekno 04-17-2013 01:14 PM

I just realized that I once thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken. That was the only time I was mistaken.

windanncer 04-19-2013 04:02 PM

I just realized someone lifted my trophy.... :sad_smile

easy come, easy go :thinking:

Spiritflight 04-19-2013 04:55 PM

I just realized that those breadrolls I sometimes buy which come in a bag of 8 - the other week one of them rolls was a bit moldy - so I put it away - today - when I opened a new bag of breadrolls I found 9 in it - it still said 8 on the bag and I counted them trice - 9 was the number and now I am in Awe. :thumbsup:

Stands Alone 04-20-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stands Alone (Post 1575599)
I just realized I put a load of clothes in dryer yesterday and forgot to take them out! Only because my make-shift clothes line fell over while hanging towels yesterday so I had to use the dryer!:thumbsup:

I just realized last night that I still forgot to get those clothes out of the dryer....finally got them out! I'm not blaming old age for this because I just realized I have more important things on my mind....like the like button on powwows.com :angel:

Spiritflight 04-20-2013 01:29 PM

I just realized that I am about to purchase some items from an NDN craft shop online - so I can continue with my pouch - that I simply do not have the money yet to order it nor will I have it next month - nor the month after. :rolleyes:

docat 04-21-2013 02:25 PM

I just realized I am SO BORED.

windanncer 04-21-2013 04:09 PM

I just realized @docat is bored

:lol:

Spiritflight 04-21-2013 04:11 PM

I just realized - weird stuff - but no way to let it get me down!