Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3176Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat I just realized ... I just realized ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2013, 12:36 PM   #801
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
Savings: 0.00
I just realized, I have got to definately get over my fear of "Spiders" lol. This morning I was woken up by my faithful protctor my dog, he sounded like "Darth Vader" breathing in my ear rofl followed by a hot dog breath blown across my face rofl.I looked to to him as he was standing on the floor he was,wagging his tail. I rolled over onto my back s.s stretched out like a big cat shutting my eyes, when I snapped my eyes open I saw above me on the ceiling "A Great Big Hairy Long Legged Furrie Spider" Eeeeeeeek I shot up bounced and lept of my bed like a gymnast. God my heart was pounding, my faithful protector was barking and growling fur up ready to attack anybody that came intomy room becausethe way I screamed and lept because of the spider lol. So tgen I got the phone next to my bed and called my daughter as I knew she was poping in early, she sid whats wrong? I told her I could not leave my bedroon incase the Spider fell on my bed or on the gloor and I stayed in the room keeping an eye on the Creepy Hairy Spider until she came in and then I dived out of my bedroom for the bathroom as I was dying to pee lol. She got rid of the spider and continued to.laugh at me for ages,hahahahahs
renia58 and solitare like this.
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2013, 07:24 AM   #802

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,103.18
I just realized that I don't understand why some people ever could fear spiders.

I also realized that the internet has no days and nights nor time - that's why I couldn't stay all the way watching 2013 Hunting Moon Pow Wow LIVE as I got really tired at almost 3:00 in the morning over here in Germany and went to sleep, but at least I could watch the Grand Entry and some more.
renia58, solitare and Siobhanni like this.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #803
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 25,714.82
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
I just realized, I have got to definately get over my fear of "Spiders" lol. This morning I was woken up by my faithful protctor my dog, he sounded like "Darth Vader" breathing in my ear rofl followed by a hot dog breath blown across my face rofl.I looked to to him as he was standing on the floor he was,wagging his tail. I rolled over onto my back s.s stretched out like a big cat shutting my eyes, when I snapped my eyes open I saw above me on the ceiling "A Great Big Hairy Long Legged Furrie Spider" Eeeeeeeek I shot up bounced and lept of my bed like a gymnast. God my heart was pounding, my faithful protector was barking and growling fur up ready to attack anybody that came intomy room becausethe way I screamed and lept because of the spider lol. So tgen I got the phone next to my bed and called my daughter as I knew she was poping in early, she sid whats wrong? I told her I could not leave my bedroon incase the Spider fell on my bed or on the gloor and I stayed in the room keeping an eye on the Creepy Hairy Spider until she came in and then I dived out of my bedroom for the bathroom as I was dying to pee lol. She got rid of the spider and continued to.laugh at me for ages,hahahahahs

I realize that you are like my daughter, she is terribly afraid of spiders, even tiny spider scares her, but spiders like it (: where is my daughter, is also a spider
solitare and Siobhanni like this.
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2013, 11:26 AM   #804
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
I just realized, yes I am silly about my fear of spiders as I am a full grown woman and mother lol. But there is just something about all those hairy long legs, hairy body, and those beadie eyes and thinking about they can crawl over you when your sleeping Eeeek that just presses all my buttons rofl. I can cope with tiny, tiny ones, its just the big long legged hairy ones creeping and crawling about that sets me off and I feel like they watch you too hahahahaha.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:29 AM   #805
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
@renia58 I just realized how much you always make me laugh and smile lol.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #806
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Omg, I just realized after checking my lottery ticket that "I have Won £450.00 that is I think $900.00 on Englands Lottery, Wooooo Hoooooo, hahahahahaha:)). Well I am going to put that to my Holiday Savings to visit next years Powows. Woop Woop. But I have still got a long way to save but its going to help build it up, as its soooo expensive to fly from here to America, and off course booking hotels ect as I really want to visit different places too. And I intend to get to see and venture and explore as much as I can squeeze into 14 days as I am an adventurous kind of person, and I am going to be feeling like a Kid In A Giant Candy Store with excitement rofl.
Spiritflight, renia58 and solitare like this.
Old 10-21-2013, 09:54 AM   #807

I just realized that I realized long time ago - that real true love is much more than all the money there is -
Old 10-21-2013, 10:17 AM   #808
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that its been too long since I have been back to my old dance studio where I learned to dance and ended up twaching aswell, which I am on way to visit now. It will be at least 6months since I last saw some of my friends and some of my students who now are teaching themselves. I love still to dance and love the feel and smell of the wooden floors. It will be nice to dance along in some of the classes with my friends again. Even though I stopped teaching a good few years now, dance is engraved into my soul and my very being, and I love the feel of freedom and the rush of adrenaline I get when I give myself and body over to the music. Today is going to be a very good day.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 10-21-2013 at 06:36 PM..
Old 10-21-2013, 08:19 PM   #809
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that I am soooo happy that I have a big bath tub lol. After my great day at the dance studio and dancing for over 2hrs with some of my old students that I could not wait to get home to my big bath tub. I even went as far as getting the last of my beautiful fallen red rose petals from the garden, washed them off and then put them in my bath, lit some yummy scented candles and then slid my body into the hot rose scented water and then layed back into sheer bliss rofl. I stayed in my wonderful big bath until the water went cold lol.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:58 AM   #810

I just realized that it's better when I don't post here too much. I also realized that I made a Techno-Rave music piece in 3 hours and want to post the link to it here - enjoy

solitare and Siobhanni like this.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:56 AM   #811

I just realized that I booked a ticket to go to Berlin next month and am still not sure if the person I am gonna meet will appear
Old 10-24-2013, 01:36 AM   #812
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 28,558.73
I just realized summer is over.
solitare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2013, 02:05 AM   #813
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 25,714.82
I realized how little it takes to be happy yesterday I saw a butterfly, which sat on my hands, I wanted to sing : a butterfly, a butterfly in the world is beautiful, butterfly ....
Spiritflight and Siobhanni like this.
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2013, 07:02 AM   #814

I just realized in the midst of mud you can find a treasure of happiness shine golden.

I also just realized that I forgot to remember if I already wrote:
My favorite musician - whose music creation of dark progressive music which I like to listen to since some many month back - has same day birthday as I have, which I tripped over a couple of weeks ago.
Siobhanni likes this.
Old 10-29-2013, 11:07 AM   #815
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, how "Scared" but yet "Excited" I about booking and planning my next year holiday to visit and experience the wonderful Powows and explore everything as I am already feeling like a child on christmas morning with excitement thinking how great its all going to be rofl. Tbh I am feeling scared a little as this will be my first holiday by myself as normally With my kids. It will be just little me on my lonesome, in a strange country, not knowing anybody, or having anyone to laugh and chat too. My kids even though they are grown up worry but they know this is a dream of mine and they respect that, and they say I will make friends with other tourists there as I am presuming there will be a lot of others visitors and tourists there too. Plus I am also hoping to cross over to Canada aswell so despite my fears I am just too excited about it all to not go lol. Its just looking for hotels near where I want to go to is annoying as they all seem quite far from the powows and that means hire car which will be not something I am looking forward too lol. Maybe there may be coach trips to the Powows I can book? Otherwise I know I will get lost rofl.
Old 10-29-2013, 02:46 PM   #816

I just realized the music I create makes me happy and I hope others as well
Old 10-30-2013, 03:53 PM   #817
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, that I love being naughtie lol. As its Halloween tomoz I brought a " Fake Big Black Hairy Tarantula Spider" on a Long spider web string that is "Noise and Movement Activated". So I am going to climb up my ladder and attach it to the top of my outside porch. So when the Trick O Treaters come to knock on my front door the Motion Sensors in the Giant Spider Activates it too "Drop down on its web in front of them with its Hairy legs all moving as it Screeches out!! Hahahahahahahaha. I am soooo lovin the Naughtie Mischief in Meeezzzzzzzz. Rofl.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:46 PM   #818
Champion Dancer

Items SwordTreasure Chest
Stands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond repute
Stands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 26,093.49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
ijsut realized that @Stands Alone can't help listening to:

Please don't stand so close to me; I'm having trouble breathing.
I'm afraid of what you'll see right now.
I give you everything I am, all my broken heartbeats, until I know you'll understand.
And I will make sure to keep my distance.
Say I love you when you're not listening.
And how long can we keep this up, up, up?

And I keep waiting for you to take me.
You keep waiting to save what we have.

So I'll make sure to keep my distance.
And how long can we keep this up, up, up?

Make sure to keep my distance.!
How long 'till we call this love, love, love?

~christina perri - distance
Thanks Techno....now what happened to the like button????
Stands Alone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2013, 04:28 PM   #819
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized how much I love the words in that song. And now I have put that song on and using my hair brush as a microphone as I am singing that song, well trying to sing that is Rofl, inbetween coughing and my chest is sounding like a Rattle Snake as I am getting over the Rotten Flu and Chest Infection, Boo Hoo lol.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:50 PM   #820
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,457.18
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
I just realized how much I love the words in that song. And now I have put that song on and using my hair brush as a microphone as I am singing that song, well trying to sing that is Rofl, inbetween coughing and my chest is sounding like a Rattle Snake as I am getting over the Rotten Flu and Chest Infection, Boo Hoo lol.
i just realized taht i DO fear rattlesnakes as @jeanniebee heaves and hos her ample chest whilst singing the following song!!

Let's go hang out in a mall, or a morgue
A smorgasbord
Let's go hang out in a church
We'll go find lurch
Then we'll haul *** down through the abbey

Is it money? Is it fame?
What's in a name, shame?
Is it money, is it fame
Or were they always this lame?

It's a crazy, crazy mixed up town
It's the rattlesnake I fear
In another place, in another time