Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3176Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat I just realized ... I just realized ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2013, 07:58 PM   #821
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 87,826.90
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stands Alone View Post
Thanks Techno....now what happened to the like button????
I just realized that @Stands Alone is out-of-order!! Anyways she can sing the following when she finds the like button:

Push the button, push the button, push the button

I´m busy throwing hints that he keeps missing
Don´t have to think about it
Wanna kiss and
Everything around it but he´s too distant
I wanna feel his body
I can´t resist it
I know my hidden looks can be deceiving
But how obvious should a girl be?
I was taken by the early conversation piece
And I really like the way that he respect me

I been waiting patiently for him to come and get it
I wonder if he knows that he can say it and I´m with
it
I knew I had my mind made up from the very beginning
Catch this opportunity so you and me could feel it
`cos

If you´re ready for me boy
You´d better push the button and let me know
Before I get the wrong idea and go
You´re gonna miss the freak that I control

I´m busy showing him what he´s been missing
I´m kind of showing off for his full attention
My sexy *** has got him in the new dimension
I´m ready to do something to relieve this mission

After waiting patiently for him to come and get it
He came over and asked me if I wanted to get with him
Won´t miss this opportunity so you and me could feel
it `cos

I´ve been dropping so many hints
You´re still not getting it
How that you´ve heard everything I have to say
Where we gonna go from here?

After waiting patiently for him to come and get it
He came over and asked me if I wanted to get with him
Won´t miss this opportunity so you and me could feel
it `cos

(I control)

(For me boy)
(Oh, oh)

~ Girls Aloud

windanncer likes this.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2013, 09:56 PM   #822
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
Savings: 0.00
I just realized @Ta'neeszahnii Techno how hard it is to laugh soooo much holding onto my ribs as they hurt due to the coughing I have been doing over the last few days, but thankfully its a lot better now, and the pain is worth the laughter.
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2013, 10:59 PM   #823
Head Dancer

Items DevilElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / Awards
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 122,141.26
I just realized there's a 3 day weekend coming up fast!!! WooHoo!!
windanncer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2013, 05:44 AM   #824
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
I just realized, My Rattlesnake is going in my chest, but now my Ribs are sore due to all the coughing:( that I now feel like I have a Big Anaconda wrapped around them like in the film Anaconda hahahahaha. So now meeezz thinks I am going to try to rub in some warm muscle soothing oil into my ribs myself. Its times like this I wish I had extendable arms rofl.
Old 11-08-2013, 07:38 AM   #825

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 11,176.82
I just realized how happy I am about the fact that my biggest wish came true. I am in touch with him.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2013, 07:55 AM   #826
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
@Spiritflight, I just realized after just seeing your post, how happy I am for you. Your sweet and kind and really deserve to be happy.Huggs x
Old 11-08-2013, 08:04 AM   #827
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, that I have gone from being asked if I was a "Fairy" because of my long fair hair and my silver beaded braid in it as it makes me sparkly according to a little 5 year old cute little girl in my daughters class where she teaches lol. To someone who had a Rattlesnake in my chest, and an Anaconda squeezing my ribs, hahahahahaha. So now I am going to snuggle up on my bed warm and cosy listening to "Songbird" by Eva Cassidy. I love the words and all her songs as she has a beautiful voice. And try to get over this rotten flu and back to being a Fairy Rofl, as I like the thought of that much better than Snakes rofl.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-08-2013 at 08:06 AM..
Old 11-08-2013, 11:16 AM   #828
Standing Rock

xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
I just realized, My Rattlesnake is going in my chest, but now my Ribs are sore due to all the coughing:( that I now feel like I have a Big Anaconda wrapped around them like in the film Anaconda hahahahaha. So now meeezz thinks I am going to try to rub in some warm muscle soothing oil into my ribs myself. Its times like this I wish I had extendable arms rofl.
I just realized that the BIG ANACONDA that is wrapped around @jeanniebee reminds me of my favorite Latina Jennifer:

I know you got it clap your hands on the floor
And keep on rockin’, rock it up on the floor
If you’re a criminal kill it on the floor
Steal it quick on the floor, on the floor
Don’t stop keep it moving
Put your drinks up
Its getting ill it’s getting sick on the floor
We never quit, we never rest on the floor
If I ain’t wrong we’ll probably die on the floor
Brazil Morocco
London to Ibiza
Straight to LA, New York
Vegas to Africa

Dance the night away
Live your life, and stay young on the floor
Dance the night way
Grab somebody drink a little more
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala
Tonight we gon’ be it on the floor

That badonka donk is like a trunk full of bass on an old school Chevy
All I need is some vodka and some… coke
And watch… get donkey konged
… if you’re ready for things to get heavy
I get on the floor and act a fool if you let me
Don’t believe me just vet me
My name ain’t Keath but I see why you Sweat me
L.A. Miami New York
Say no more get on the floor

windanncer likes this.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:19 AM   #829
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by windanncer View Post
I just realized there's a 3 day weekend coming up fast!!! WooHoo!!
I just realized that @windanncer can do something with this tune:

It's time that I clean house.
It's time I cut my hair.
It's time we both stop missing what I wish was here.

I've been collecting resin with your bobby pins,
That you left under my bed,
That you let fall from your head,
That you once laid to rest in the crook of my neck.

Girl, just give it a rest, yea.
The night is young, but it's looking like I'm dead.
Count me in to do it all again.
For one more song,
For one more drive,
For one more night to feel alive,
For one more chance to help you stand.

So long, farewell.
I've lost, but I can't tell.
Would you follow me into that mountain air?
Would you follow if you knew nothing was there?

And I know the more I search, the less I seem to care.
And I know the more we wait, the less there is in store.
Woah, Oh. Woah, Oh.
(I do prefer the lips that I have had before.)
Woah, Oh. Woah, Oh.
(I do prefer the lips that I have had before.)
Will you guide my hand?

Woah, Oh. Woah, Oh
Woah, Oh. Woah, Oh

Three Day Weekend ~ Grown Ups
windanncer likes this.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #830
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritflight View Post
I just realized how happy I am about the fact that my biggest wish came true. I am in touch with him.
i just realized that @Spiritflight could be more happier if wishes REALLY did come true:

You said you loved her, but do you really?
You said you missed her, but are you sure?
You said that wishes don't come true
And I'm inclined to believe you because

If wishes came true, I'd already have you!
If wishes came true, I'd be loving you!
But they don't, so what can I do? I've
Lost all hope in myself.

Many times I tried to show you
How much I loved you. But you
Never acknowledged me. You said
That wishes come true, because
She left you, but I can't agree with you
Not this time because

If wishes came true, why do I still
Love you? If wishes came true, why do
I still want you? If wishes came true,
Why do I still long to be with you
Every day? If wishes came true, I
Could stop loving you. But they don't,
So what am I to do?

The more I wish, it comes out
All wrong. I can't figure out
Why they never come true.

If wishes came true, why can't I stop
Loving you? If wishes came true, I'd be
Free from this torture of wanting you.

IF wishes came true.

Lightning, Earth and Darkness ~ If Wishes Came True
windanncer likes this.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:42 AM   #831
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by renia58 View Post
I realized how little it takes to be happy yesterday I saw a butterfly, which sat on my hands, I wanted to sing : a butterfly, a butterfly in the world is beautiful, butterfly ....
i just realized that @Renia could hum this the next time around:

In my mother's house
There's a photograph
Of a day gone past
Always makes me laugh
There's a little girl
Wary of the world
She got much to learn
Get her fingers burned
An affinity
Between you and me
Cause we're family
Said that I'd be fine
Give me all your time
And I left your side
Like a butterfly

Shower me with your love
All of everyday
You make the red rose sun
Shine on me
Lift me up so high
Watch me fly away
Would you live your life
Like a butterfly

In my mother's house
There was happiness
I wrapped my myself in it
Was my chrysalis
As my life unfolds
See a pattern through
Of you protecting me
And I protecting you
What was that you'd say
Make your own mistakes
And when you're grown
Make sure that you remain the same
Now I realise
What was on your mind
When I left your side
Like a butter fly

Shower me with your love
All of everyday
Shine on me
Lift me up so high
Watch me fly away
Give me life
Like a butterfly

Shower me with your love
All of everyday
Shine on me
Lift me up so high
Watch me fly away
Give me life
Like a butterfly

Corinne Bailey Rae ~ Butterfly
windanncer and renia58 like this.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:44 AM   #832
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
I just realized that I'm in big big trouble....errrg!
windanncer likes this.

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2013, 11:44 AM   #833
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by solitare View Post
I just realized summer is over.
i just realized taht @solitare can share the following with her friend:

Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That, baby, you're the best

I got my red dress on tonight
Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight
Done my hair up real big beauty queen style
High heels off, I'm feeling alive

Oh, my God, I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above are sizzling like a snare
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothing scares me anymore

(1, 2, 3, 4)

Summertime sadness

I've got that summertime, summertime sadness
S-s-summertime, summertime sadness
Got that summertime, summertime sadness
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

I'm feelin' electric tonight
Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Oh, my God, I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above are sizzling like a snare
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothing scares me anymore

(1, 2, 3, 4)

Summertime sadness

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

I think I'll miss you forever
Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
Later's better than never
Even if you're gone I'm gonna drive (drive, drive)

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Summertime sadness

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
windanncer and solitare like this.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:48 AM   #834
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN View Post
I just realized that I'm in big big trouble....errrg!
I just realioze that @Chevy_truckin_NDN could use this:

Don't move...

Just one false move and you're dead meat
You know you're running out of luck
You won't admit it when you're beat
You see me comin' better duck

Big trouble, I'll lay you to waste
Big trouble, gonna pick a bone with you
Big trouble, gonna drop the bomb, baby
Big trouble, runnin' out of patience
Big trouble, eat away at your nervous system

You know I've got you in my sights
Saw your emotions run amok
Had an anxiety attack
You were surprised when panic struck

No ammunition, a war of nerves
I'll steal your thunder
War of attrition, watch you submerge
You're goin' under
You need it, you lose it, you love it, you gotta have it

I'm gonna find your breaking point
You like to practice self-deceit
I'll knock your nose right out of joint
The demolition of your whole world
War of attrition

Big trouble, this is the right place
Big trouble, come on, do your worst
Big trouble, rub me up the wrong way
Big trouble, punch a hole in your argument

I see you're spoiling for a fight
I'll pick you off and rub you out
All your big talk is obsolete
No one to hear you scream and shout
I'll give you fire, a war of nerves
War of attrition, the demolition of your whole world
I'll steal your thunder

Read more: Robert Palmer - Big Trouble Lyrics | MetroLyrics
windanncer likes this.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:09 PM   #835
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, that as I cannot dance to "If you had my Love" my fav Jennifer Lopez song as my Ribs hurt:( Ive gotta sing it lol.............If you had my love, And I gave you all my trust, Would you comfort me?.... lalalalalala I cannot write all the song as even my fingers ache Boo Hoo lol

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-08-2013 at 01:16 PM..
Old 11-08-2013, 01:15 PM   #836
Standing Rock

Quote:
I just realized, that as I cannot dance to "If you had my Love" my fav Jennifer Lopez song asy Ribs hurt:( Ive gotta sing it lol.............If you had my love, And I gave you all my trust, Would you comfort me.... lol

I just realized that @jeanniebee really needs to rest her ribs until they get tough:

The drink you spilt all over me
'Lover's Spit' left on repeat
My mum and dad let me stay home
It drives you crazy, getting old

We can talk it so good
We can make it so divine
We can talk it good
How you wish it would be all the time

This dream isn't feeling sweet
We're reeling through the midnight streets
And I've never felt more alone
It feels so scary, getting old

We can talk it so good
We can make it so divine
We can talk it good
How you wish it would be all the time

I want them back
I want them back
The minds we had
The minds we had
How all the thoughts
How all the thoughts
Moved 'round our heads
Moved 'round our heads

I want them back
I want them back
The minds we had
The minds we had
It's not enough to feel the lack
It's not enough to feel the lack
I want them back
I want them back
I want them

You're the only friend I need
Sharing beds like little kids
And laughing 'til our ribs get tough
But that will never be enough
You're the only friend I need
Sharing beds like little kids
And laughing 'til our ribs get tough
But that will never be enough

Read more: Lorde - Ribs Lyrics | MetroLyrics
windanncer likes this.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #837
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 30,194.55
I just realized its windy im gonna miss that wig :)
windanncer likes this.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #838
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
I just realized its windy im gonna miss that wig :)
i just realized that as long as there is wind, @Eagle Plumes can be on the neon side of town:

What's that on your head?
A wig
Wig. Wig. Wig

Sally's gotta wig
Ricky's gotta wig
Baby's gotta wig
Kate's gotta wig
Fred's gotta cheap toupee
Keith's gotta big bouffant on
We all got wigs, so... Let's go!

On the neon, neon side of town

Julia's gotta wig
Phyllis has a wig
Cindy's gotta wig
J.T's gotta wig
Carol's fall fell
Bubba's gotta big bouffant on
We all got wigs, so... Let's go!

(Wigtalk)

What's that on you head?
A wig
Wig. Wig. Wig

Wigs on fire! Wigs on fire! Wigs on... Fire!
It's 2525 and we've got the most wigs alive!

Wigs on fire! Wigs on fire! Take it... Higher!
It's 2525 and we've got the hottest dos alive!

(Wigtalk)

B-52s ~ Wig
windanncer likes this.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:16 PM   #839

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
i just realized that @Spiritflight could be more happier if wishes REALLY did come true:

You said you loved her, but do you really?
You said you missed her, but are you sure?
You said that wishes don't come true
And I'm inclined to believe you because

If wishes came true, I'd already have you!
If wishes came true, I'd be loving you!
But they don't, so what can I do? I've
Lost all hope in myself.

Many times I tried to show you
How much I loved you. But you
Never acknowledged me. You said
That wishes come true, because
She left you, but I can't agree with you
Not this time because

If wishes came true, why do I still
Love you? If wishes came true, why do
I still want you? If wishes came true,
Why do I still long to be with you
Every day? If wishes came true, I
Could stop loving you. But they don't,
So what am I to do?

The more I wish, it comes out
All wrong. I can't figure out
Why they never come true.

If wishes came true, why can't I stop
Loving you? If wishes came true, I'd be
Free from this torture of wanting you.

IF wishes came true.

Lightning, Earth and Darkness ~ If Wishes Came True
I just realized TT may could listen into my music creation

https://soundcloud.com/spirit-2013/dark-option
Old 11-08-2013, 02:17 PM   #840

Quote:
@Spiritflight, I just realized after just seeing your post, how happy I am for you. Your sweet and kind and really deserve to be happy.Huggs x
I just realized that I should thank you for your nice words.
Sponsored Links