Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3176Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat I just realized ... I just realized ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #841
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
Savings: 0.00
I just realized, that even though I am unwell and feeling down and alone right now. It makes me happy that I have special people around me who I have never met and yet you all feel special and warm. Maybe one day our paths will cross, as never say never I always like to say as life can be unexpected and full of surprises lol. I smile when I read that some have found happiness and new loves, some write songs and make me constantly laugh and smile. It makes me feel not alone and sad as I hate being unwell as I feel trapped when I cannot go outside and feel the wind in my face and hair, and not shut and enclosed inside. You all make my spirit fly high, and the music within my very soul that was beating very low begins to beat louder as my dancing ribbons inside gently reach out to find and embrace the the beats and gentle jingles of tiny bells guide them to start the process of healing from within. Its hard for me to be explain to you all whats always been within me? as inner music, dance, the full moon, winds and feeling free and freedom, etc etc feeds and stregthens my inner wild untamed spirit which makes it happy and calm, as it will heal me from within. Maybe thats why friends and people around me say I am sooo different from them, and they say I even look different too rofl, simply because of my silver tiny bells and tiny little crystals hidden withn my single braid in my hair? But why should I change because of them? and disrepect my memories and my sprits from wearing a long single silver braid from a tiny age,and stop dancing, no longer love to see and feel and love the moon and winds etc. Its who I am, being a Wild Untamed Dancing Free Spirit? Rofl. I think I am just too much for them to handle rofl. Omg I am rambling on to you all lol. I am blaming it on me being unwell hahahahahaha. Thanks for making me feel better. Huggs x
renia58 likes this.
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #842
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,393.18
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
I just realized, that even though I am unwell and feeling down and alone right now. It makes me happy that I have special people around me who I have never met and yet you all feel special and warm. Maybe one day our paths will cross, as never say never I always like to say as life can be unexpected and full of surprises lol. I smile when I read that some have found happiness and new loves, some write songs and make me constantly laugh and smile. It makes me feel not alone and sad as I hate being unwell as I feel trapped when I cannot go outside and feel the wind in my face and hair, and not shut and enclosed inside. You all make my spirit fly high, and the music within my very soul that was beating very low begins to beat louder as my dancing ribbons inside gently reach out to find and embrace the the beats and gentle jingles of tiny bells guide them to start the process of healing from within. Its hard for me to be explain to you all whats always been within me? as inner music, dance, the full moon, winds and feeling free and freedom, etc etc feeds and stregthens my inner wild untamed spirit which makes it happy and calm, as it will heal me from within. Maybe thats why friends and people around me say I am sooo different from them, and they say I even look different too rofl, simply because of my silver tiny bells and tiny little crystals hidden withn my single braid in my hair? But why should I change because of them? and disrepect my memories and my sprits from wearing a long single silver braid from a tiny age,and stop dancing, no longer love to see and feel and love the moon and winds etc. Its who I am, being a Wild Untamed Dancing Free Spirit? Rofl. I think I am just too much for them to handle rofl. Omg I am rambling on to you all lol. I am blaming it on me being unwell hahahahahaha. Thanks for making me feel better. Huggs x
i just realized that @jeanniebee is a wild and untamed thing like a bee with a deadly sting!!

Dr. Frank-N-Furter My my my
My my my my my
My my my my
My my
I'm a wild and an untamed thing
I'm a bee with a deadly sting
You get a hit and your mind goes ping
Your heart'll pump and your blood will sing
So let the party and the sounds rock on
We're gonna shake it 'till the life has gone
Rose tint my world
Keep me safe from my trouble and pain

Chorus We're a wild and an untamed thing
We're a bee with a deadly sting
We're gonna shake it 'till the life has gone
Rose tint my world

We're a wild and an untamed thing
We're a bee with a deadly sting
We're gonna shake it 'till the life has gone, gone, gone
Rose tint my world

Riff Raff Frank-N-Furter, it's all over
Your mission is a failure
Your lifestyle's too extreme
I'm your new commander
You now are my prisoner
We return to Transylvania
Prepare the transit beam

Read more: Rocky Horror Picture Show - Wild And Untamed Thing Lyrics | MetroLyrics
windanncer and Siobhanni like this.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-08-2013, 04:48 PM   #843
Standing Rock

xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritflight View Post
I just realized that I should thank you for your nice words.
i just realize that i TOO can pretend to be be nice to @Spiritflight:

Well he looks at me with those Inoccent eyes,
And says it looks like we're wearing some kind of diguise,
Because your hair sticks up and your shoes are untied,
And I hope you got that shirt at half price,
And every word I say falls flat on the floor,
I try to tell a joke but he's heard it before,
And I don't think I can take it no more,
Cause he's driving me right out of my front door,

Why do you do what you do to me baby,
You're shaking my confidence you're driving me crazy,
You know if I could I'd do anything for you,
Please don't ignore me cause you know I adore you,

Can't you just pretend to be nice,
Can you at least pretend to be nice,
If you could just pretend to be nice,
Everything in my life would be alright,

Oooh wee....
Oooh wee....

And I try so hard just to figure him out,
But he won't tell me what he's thinking about,
And then he falls asleep on the living room couch,
With his sunglesses on and his tongue hanging out,
And then he disapperas for a week at a time,
And then he just shows up just like everything's fine,
And I don't get what goes on in his mind,
But I'm tired of hearing the same stupid line,

Why do you do what you do to me baby,
You're shaking my confidence making me crazy,
You know if I could I'd do anything for you,
I don't mean to bore you cause you know I adore you,

But can't you just pretend to be nice,
Can you at least pretend to be nice,
If you could just pretend to be nice,
Everything in my life would be alright,

Oooh wee....
Oooh wee....

Josie and the *****cats
Old 11-08-2013, 04:56 PM   #844
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
I just realized I am back hahahaha as I forgot to say during my ramblings to say.."Dont worry as you would hear and see me coming if some of our paths did entwine lol. Because as I have said before on a previous post..That no doubt I would be driving on the wrong side of the road and no doubt have got myself lost, and there would be music loudly playing for you to hear,and if you looked you would see me dancing in the car seat to the music, and the long hair and silver beaded braid would be flying around as my head would be swinging around to the music and windows and sun roof would be open as hopefully hire car will have a sun roof lol. So you will all have plenty of time to "Run and Hide and Escape" hahahahahaha Ouchhh I am laughing soooooo much my ribs are hurting lol. I am only joking, you would not even know I am there apart from the car and music, As I am believe it or not really shy and I would go red as a tomatoe and be embarrassed if anyone actually recognised me from this forum as I ..am sooo shy and I suppose really different from other people in London England as they seem to keep saying that and being told by them. So thats why I feel really shy and blush tomatoe red when I meet new people as its knocked my confidence meeting people I do not know if that makes sense. Thats why I am really both scared and nervous about my trip over to the Powows next year as I am on my own, but I am soooo excited too and cannot wait to see and feel the power of the Powows and the dancers and feel the beats and vibrations of the drums and singers as they sing as I know they will dig deep into my very soul. I hope there will be lots of other tourists and visitors at hotel that after I get over shyness that I make friends with some other ladies cos I will defo want to go out dancing as I will be dying to dance after seeing the dancers and the music of the Powows. I will be like a Firework waiting to go off, so I can dance and dance all night long rofl.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-08-2013 at 05:10 PM..
Old 11-08-2013, 05:38 PM   #845
Standing Rock

Quote:
I just realized I am back hahahaha as I forgot to say during my ramblings to say.."Dont worry as you would hear and see me coming if some of our paths did entwine lol. Because as I have said before on a previous post..That no doubt I would be driving on the wrong side of the road and no doubt have got myself lost, and there would be music loudly playing for you to hear,and if you looked you would see me dancing in the car seat to the music, and the long hair and silver beaded braid would be flying around as my head would be swinging around to the music and windows and sun roof would be open as hopefully hire car will have a sun roof lol. So you will all have plenty of time to "Run and Hide and Escape" hahahahahaha Ouchhh I am laughing soooooo much my ribs are hurting lol. I am only joking, you would not even know I am there apart from the car and music, As I am believe it or not really shy and I would go red as a tomatoe and be embarrassed if anyone actually recognised me from this forum as I ..am sooo shy and I suppose really different from other people in London England as they seem to keep saying that and being told by them. So thats why I feel really shy and blush tomatoe red when I meet new people as its knocked my confidence meeting people I do not know if that makes sense. Thats why I am really both scared and nervous about my trip over to the Powows next year as I am on my own, but I am soooo excited too and cannot wait to see and feel the power of the Powows and the dancers and feel the beats and vibrations of the drums and singers as they sing as I know they will dig deep into my very soul. I hope there will be lots of other tourists and visitors at hotel that after I get over shyness that I make friends with some other ladies cos I will defo want to go out dancing as I will be dying to dance after seeing the dancers and the music of the Powows. I will be like a Firework waiting to go off, so I can dance and dance all night long rofl.
i just realzied that when @jeanniebee comes to the USA, the shy little bird will explode like fireworks even brighter than the moon:

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?

Do you ever feel already buried deep?
Six feet under screams, but no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you
'Cause there's a spark in you?

You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine
Just own the night like the 4th of July

'Cause baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, oh, oh, oh
As you shoot across the sky

Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colors burst
Make 'em go, oh, oh, oh
You're gonna leave 'em falling down

You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will glow
And when it's time, you'll know

You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine
Just own the night like the 4th of July

'Cause baby you're a firework
Make 'em go, oh, oh, oh

Baby, you're a firework
Make 'em go, oh, oh, oh

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
It's always been inside of you, you, you
And now it's time to let it through

'Cause baby you're a firework
Make 'em go, oh, oh, oh

Baby, you're a firework
Make 'em go, oh, oh, oh

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon!

Read more: Katy Perry - Firework Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Old 11-08-2013, 07:40 PM   #846
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, that laughing and smiling is the best medicine when your unwell. In fact I am feeling a lot better now and I am more high spirited and not feeling so alone. I have good things to focus on and a holiday and being a Firwork lol.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-09-2013 at 07:03 AM.. Reason: jelly flu brain lol
Old 11-09-2013, 09:03 AM   #847
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, How simple things can be the best things, as I am a person who enjoys simple rather than extravagant. A simple gestures, and simple acts mean more to me than over the top extravagent. I am feeling a lot better today finally. My chest and ribs are hardly tight now and the Snakes are going away lol. In fact I put on some smoochie music lol and did some soft gentle yoga stretches to gently stretch out some of my tight muscles that made me feel a lot better. I then run my self a hot warm scented bath with loads of bubbles in it, then laid back and went into sheer heaven of hot bubbleness luxury lol until the hot water cooled off. So now my body is feeling like a Soft Wet Noodle instead of a Tight Constricting Coiled Metal Spring lol. Hmmmmmm sooooo gooooood.
Old 11-10-2013, 02:33 AM   #848
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 25,420.52
I realized (after the fact) that we always have to listen to instinct, I baked a cake with a new recipe, and did not manage to have a lot of tried and tested recipes, instinct, do not do it, I did not listen buuuuuuuuu
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2013, 12:50 PM   #849
Standing Rock

i just realized the tomorrow is 11/12/13.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:51 PM   #850
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by renia58 View Post
I realized (after the fact) that we always have to listen to instinct, I baked a cake with a new recipe, and did not manage to have a lot of tried and tested recipes, instinct, do not do it, I did not listen buuuuuuuuu
i just realized that @renia58 should try this recipe:

A little bit of me and a whole lot of you
Add a dash of starlight and a dozen roses, too
Then let it rise for a hundred years or two
And that's the recipe for making love

It doesn't need sugar 'cause it's already sweet
It doesn't need an oven 'cause it's got a lot of heat
Just add a dash of kisses to make it all complete

And if you've made it right you'll know it
It's not like anything you've made before
And if you've made it wrong you'll know it
'cause it won't keep you coming back for more

I didn't get it from my grandma's book upon the shelf
I didn't get it from a magical and culinary elf
No, a little birdie told me you can't make it by yourself

Harry Connick Jr. ~ Recipe for Love
windanncer, renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:54 PM   #851
Standing Rock

Quote:
I just realized, How simple things can be the best things, as I am a person who enjoys simple rather than extravagant. A simple gestures, and simple acts mean more to me than over the top extravagent. I am feeling a lot better today finally. My chest and ribs are hardly tight now and the Snakes are going away lol. In fact I put on some smoochie music lol and did some soft gentle yoga stretches to gently stretch out some of my tight muscles that made me feel a lot better. I then run my self a hot warm scented bath with loads of bubbles in it, then laid back and went into sheer heaven of hot bubbleness luxury lol until the hot water cooled off. So now my body is feeling like a Soft Wet Noodle instead of a Tight Constricting Coiled Metal Spring lol. Hmmmmmm sooooo gooooood.
i just realized that @jeanniebee enjoys the simple things in life:

You're such a poet
I wish I could be Wesley Willis
My words would flow like honey
Sweet and laid on thick

You're so edgy
You don't even need a rhyming dictionary
I wipe my hands on your jeans
'Cause they are more distressed

So they say, you've got a CD
And they claim you can barely read
But you say
"Don't bother me with all of your reality"

But it could be so simple
Life should be that simple
I wish it were just so simple

But the point's been missed
You've made a mess
Who would have guessed
That it's as simple as it seems

So what, you're a genius
But you've got a lot to learn
Like the time you lost your apartment
'Cause you bought too much Vuitton

You park in a loading zone
You sleep with the lights all on
You cross your I's and dot your T's
All it goes to show

That it could be so simple
I wish it were just that simple

Forget the point's been missed
We've made a mess
Who would have guessed
And it's as simple as it seems

I'm not saying that it's a piece of cake
Just take a moment to re-evaluate
The possibilities, the situations
The opportunities that are waiting
Oh, the possibilities, oh, I

It could, it could be that simple
I wish it were just so simple

You're in a haze
It's just a phase
You know this maze
Is as simple as it seems

We could talk all day
About your eccentricities
What I mean to say
Oh, is that I need you to listen please

And focus on, all life's simplicities
So don't be afraid to strip it away
'Cause at the end of the day
It's still as simple as it seems

It is all so simple
Just deal with it

Read more: Katy Perry - Simple Lyrics | MetroLyrics
windanncer, renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #852
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, that omg, just trying to set up a msn messenger account ended up sooooo confusing lol. I was looking for the little butterfly logo but ended up keep going to Microsoft Live set up? Apparwntly no more msn messenger its windows live set up? Had to open up thar then ended up outlook.com thingy rofl. So after 2hrs of lots of Grrrghs and Puffs And Pants apparently thats it lol. So now got msn via outlook? Where you chat or something. So I altered powows email but forgot my password lol so had to get verified after that, but powow link did not work after that hahahahaha got there in the end after I ended up sweating and panting after 2hrs but then I find I cannot post on my own wall it says send message via msn to me? So I am leaving it at that now rofl. So now I am going to let of stress now having a good dance to "Valerie by Amy Whinehouse" and shake it all out in my living room hahahahahaha Dance is a great way to escape and let loose of your stress it works for me lol. Woop Woop I can look st on my own board now rofl they must of fixed it x
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-11-2013 at 02:01 PM.. Reason: update board error had before x
Old 11-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #853
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized also today is 11/11. It is very windy today here which is ideal to carry my Chinese Lantern with its little burning candle light inside upto the sky. I whispered to the wind my prayers for all those who sadly lost their lives, and whispered healing thoughts for the families, loved ones, and friends, who lost so many loved ones. I then waited a few seconds for a strong gush of wind and released my chinese lantern as it rose up into the sky getting higher and higher as it looked like a twinkling star against the black velvet night sky I again whispered into the wind asking it to carry my prayers, thoughts, love and healing for them all. I stood feeling the wind carress me all around looking up watching the lantern until I could not see it no more as it travels and is carried by the beautifil winds.
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-11-2013 at 02:40 PM..
Old 11-11-2013, 02:44 PM   #854
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realizd that I am soooo glad that I only get the Flu once a year. I am back to myself and no signs of anymore Snakes thankfully. I am now waiting for my Man In The Moon to show his beautifull Face rofl. Yep I defo back lol.
renia58 likes this.
Old 11-11-2013, 03:56 PM   #855
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Omg I just Realized I am doing Meg Ryan Movie again over A Button,Without the table Yes, Yes, Yes, hahahahahaha.
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-11-2013 at 04:00 PM..
Old 11-11-2013, 04:38 PM   #856
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, Do you really like it, really, really, like it, Is it Really wicked , really really wicked hahahahahaha Who remembers that Song?? See, it just shows how simple little things please me, Being all this just over "The Like Button" being back! hahahahahaha.
renia58 likes this.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:55 PM   #857

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 14,804.88
I just realized that the Like button is back as well and everything else still up side down or at leat not where it belongs on the panels.
renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2013, 05:48 AM   #858
Pow Wow Visitor

Corvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond repute
Corvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond reputeCorvid has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 614.40
I just realized I haven't been here in years. I dunno what made me decide to log back in today, but why not I guess?

Also, I just realized it's almost 6 AM and I have to be at work in 3 hours. Whoops.
xTekno, windanncer and Siobhanni like this.
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2013, 11:47 AM   #859

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 14,804.88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvid View Post
I just realized I haven't been here in years. I dunno what made me decide to log back in today, but why not I guess?

Also, I just realized it's almost 6 AM and I have to be at work in 3 hours. Whoops.
I just realized that I like to send you a welcome back message
Siobhanni likes this.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2013, 12:28 PM   #860
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
I just realized its windy im gonna miss that wig :)
WIG WHAT WIG? inquiring minds want to know...

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links