Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3176Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat I just realized ... I just realized ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2013, 01:32 PM   #861
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Savings: 1.00
I just realized that I am behind in my paperwork! arrgh! well, these things happen.

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2013, 02:35 PM   #862
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,393.18
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvid View Post
I just realized I haven't been here in years. I dunno what made me decide to log back in today, but why not I guess?

Also, I just realized it's almost 6 AM and I have to be at work in 3 hours. Whoops.
i just realized that out of the thousands of threads on powwows.com that you could post in, you picked this one and made your first post after your long hiatus! @Corvid, welcome back!
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2013, 09:26 PM   #863
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
Savings: 0.00
I just realized, How much fun "Bowling/Ten Pin Bowling? I think you may call it that in USA not sure though as you may call it Bowling as we do in England. My son and his wife surprised me tonight when they turned up and said we are taking you out, as we know you hate having to stay in as you was not well so we are going to have fun. I did not know it was Bowling until we pulled up outside, I felt like a big kid as I have not been Bowling for years. My son said and asked "Are your ribs and chest ok and not sore"? So I said yes I am fine, I told a tiny little lie as they are slightly tender but ok, so I hid that from him. Omg I forgot how funny Bowling shoes are lol mine were red and blue rubber soles lol After I "Squeaked" all the way to our Bowling lane as my shoes Squeaked as soon as I moved rofl. My son went first then me, I picked up heavy ball and put my fingers in the hole and my son was trying to do quick demonstration on how I should hold it, how I should Roll it, How I should bend etc etc etc lol I was like can we play already?? Lol. Well I swung the ball and I skidded along a the lane a bit as I dropped it with a Massive "Bang" my Ball took off at 100mph and went Crashing into the sides totally missing the Skittle hahahahahaha, I was laughing my head off and covering my Bright Red Face with Embarrassment at the same time as all the really good players were looking over at me!. My son was like "I told and showed you what to do!!!" So I just shyly smiled and blamed it on the Slippery Rubber Squeaky Shoes hahahahahahaha. So I took them off and rolled up my jeans a bit and said I am playing in Barefeet rofl. He said "Oh yeah, thats just great! as Now we have got to listen to your tiny silver little bell ankle bracelts and bangles jingling !! I just said "Yep, Ya Know It" and Winked at him and Jingled Off making sure they jingled extra, as you cannot really hear them hardly anyway as the bells are tiny hahahahahaha. Well when it was my turn I picked up the Ball again got ready, and some man came running over who worked there and was going on about Health and Safety as I was Barefoot? I said their my feet if I drop the ball on my foot its down to me lol, he said I will have to sign a form saying that ? I did as he asked Jingling my way across to his desk. Lol. So in the end I had a great time and even hit some of the skittles, laughed my self senseless when I missed, and was Barefoot and Jingling All The Way rofl. It was really fun.
comadre and renia58 like this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-13-2013 at 09:31 AM..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2013, 12:58 PM   #864
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 28,558.73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
i just realized taht @solitare can share the following with her friend:

Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That, baby, you're the best

I got my red dress on tonight
Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight
Done my hair up real big beauty queen style
High heels off, I'm feeling alive

Oh, my God, I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above are sizzling like a snare
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothing scares me anymore

(1, 2, 3, 4)

Summertime sadness

I've got that summertime, summertime sadness
S-s-summertime, summertime sadness
Got that summertime, summertime sadness
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

I'm feelin' electric tonight
Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Oh, my God, I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above are sizzling like a snare
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothing scares me anymore

(1, 2, 3, 4)

Summertime sadness

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

I think I'll miss you forever
Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
Later's better than never
Even if you're gone I'm gonna drive (drive, drive)

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Summertime sadness

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
What friend?!
renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
solitare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2013, 03:40 PM   #865
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
I just realiEd, that its soooo near christmas:) I am soooo excited lol. I am such a big kid, I saw the christmas Coca Cola Xmas Advert today and was bouncing around all hypo lol. I love the Coca Cola Polar Bear Xmas Advert Too. I really love all big bears, they are such beautiful but deadly animals too. I would love and give anything to snuggle up and cuddle a Reak Big Bear, even though I know thats impossible but how wonderful that would really be. I hope when I visit next year that I get a chance to see some beautiful wild animals in the wild. I would love to have my breath taken away seeing hopefully Beautiful Buffalo's, Wolves, Bears, The Big Cats, the Coyote etc ect. Maybe I am just dreaming and never get to see any of the many beautiful wild animals in the wild? as maybe they do not have those sort of trips availabe? So for now its all about getting excited for Christmas. I was telling my daughter about the Coca Cola adverts I saw on TV today and she was laughing at me as I was Soooo excited, she says I Giggle, yep Giggle lol and she says my Blue Eyes Sparkle and Go Big and look really Cute hahahahahaha I just say "No I do not Giggle and look like that, I am a grown woman not a child"!!! while I am standing holding my head and chin up high in defiance at her hahahahahaha. She just laughs at me and says I do rofl.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:50 PM   #866
Standing Rock

xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
I just realiEd, that its soooo near christmas:) I am soooo excited lol. I am such a big kid, I saw the christmas Coca Cola Xmas Advert today and was bouncing around all hypo lol. I love the Coca Cola Polar Bear Xmas Advert Too. I really love all big bears, they are such beautiful but deadly animals too. I would love and give anything to snuggle up and cuddle a Reak Big Bear, even though I know thats impossible but how wonderful that would really be. I hope when I visit next year that I get a chance to see some beautiful wild animals in the wild. I would love to have my breath taken away seeing hopefully Beautiful Buffalo's, Wolves, Bears, The Big Cats, the Coyote etc ect. Maybe I am just dreaming and never get to see any of the many beautiful wild animals in the wild? as maybe they do not have those sort of trips availabe? So for now its all about getting excited for Christmas. I was telling my daughter about the Coca Cola adverts I saw on TV today and she was laughing at me as I was Soooo excited, she says I Giggle, yep Giggle lol and she says my Blue Eyes Sparkle and Go Big and look really Cute hahahahahaha I just say "No I do not Giggle and look like that, I am a grown woman not a child"!!! while I am standing holding my head and chin up high in defiance at her hahahahahaha. She just laughs at me and says I do rofl.

I just realized that @jeanniebee can giggle!

Holidays are coming
Holidays are coming
Holidays are coming
Holidays are coming
Holidays are coming
Holidays are coming

Tease the season
Watch out
Look around
Something's coming
Coming to town (Coming to your town)

Dooh dooh dooh...
Always Coca Cola (Coming to your town)

Something magic
In the night
Can't you see it
Shining bright (Shining bright)

Badada...
Always Coca Cola

Tease the season it's always the real thing
Holidays are coming
Holidays are coming
Holidays are coming
Holidays are coming
Holidays are coming
Holidays are coming

Tease the season
Watch out
Look around
Something's coming
Coming to town (Coming to your town)

Dooh dooh dooh...
Always Coca Cola (Coming to your town)

Something magic
In the night
Can't you see it
Shining bright (Shining bright)

Badada...
Always Coca Cola

Tease the season it's always the real thing
Old 11-13-2013, 03:53 PM   #867
Standing Rock

Quote:
I just realized, How much fun "Bowling/Ten Pin Bowling? I think you may call it that in USA not sure though as you may call it Bowling as we do in England. My son and his wife surprised me tonight when they turned up and said we are taking you out, as we know you hate having to stay in as you was not well so we are going to have fun. I did not know it was Bowling until we pulled up outside, I felt like a big kid as I have not been Bowling for years. My son said and asked "Are your ribs and chest ok and not sore"? So I said yes I am fine, I told a tiny little lie as they are slightly tender but ok, so I hid that from him. Omg I forgot how funny Bowling shoes are lol mine were red and blue rubber soles lol After I "Squeaked" all the way to our Bowling lane as my shoes Squeaked as soon as I moved rofl. My son went first then me, I picked up heavy ball and put my fingers in the hole and my son was trying to do quick demonstration on how I should hold it, how I should Roll it, How I should bend etc etc etc lol I was like can we play already?? Lol. Well I swung the ball and I skidded along a the lane a bit as I dropped it with a Massive "Bang" my Ball took off at 100mph and went Crashing into the sides totally missing the Skittle hahahahahaha, I was laughing my head off and covering my Bright Red Face with Embarrassment at the same time as all the really good players were looking over at me!. My son was like "I told and showed you what to do!!!" So I just shyly smiled and blamed it on the Slippery Rubber Squeaky Shoes hahahahahahaha. So I took them off and rolled up my jeans a bit and said I am playing in Barefeet rofl. He said "Oh yeah, thats just great! as Now we have got to listen to your tiny silver little bell ankle bracelts and bangles jingling !! I just said "Yep, Ya Know It" and Winked at him and Jingled Off making sure they jingled extra, as you cannot really hear them hardly anyway as the bells are tiny hahahahahaha. Well when it was my turn I picked up the Ball again got ready, and some man came running over who worked there and was going on about Health and Safety as I was Barefoot? I said their my feet if I drop the ball on my foot its down to me lol, he said I will have to sign a form saying that ? I did as he asked Jingling my way across to his desk. Lol. So in the end I had a great time and even hit some of the skittles, laughed my self senseless when I missed, and was Barefoot and Jingling All The Way rofl. It was really fun.
i just realized that @jeanniebee can barefoot all night!

Everybody get on your feet
You make me nervous when you in your seat
Take off your shoes and pat your feet
We're doing a dance that can't be beat
We're barefootin'
Barefootin'
Barefootin'
Barefootin'

Went to a party the other night
Long Tall Sally was out of sight
She threw her wig, and her high sneakers too
She was doing a dance without any shoes
She was barefootin'
Barefootin'
Barefootin'
Barefootin'

Hey little girl with the red dress on
I bet you can barefoot all night long
Take off your shoes and throw them away
Come back and get them another day
Barefootin'
Barefootin'
Barefootin'
Barefootin'

Lil John Henry he said to Sue
If I can barefoot, you can barefoot too
Sue told John, I can get out here and groove
I was barefootin ever since I was two
Barefootin'
Barefootin'
Barefootin'
Barefootin'
Take off your shoes and dance
Barefootin'
Barefootin'
Barefootin'
Barefootin'
Old 11-13-2013, 03:56 PM   #868
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by solitare View Post
What friend?!
i just realized that @solitare forgot who her friend was!

What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;
Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.
Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:59 PM   #869
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN View Post
I just realized that I am behind in my paperwork! arrgh! well, these things happen.
i just realized that @Chevy_truckin_NDN is behind again!

Smoke was feeling up the house
A burning yearning heat
The cats were watching through the haze
And licking at their feet
They were licking at their feet

A caller came and looked at me
And asked me if I'd mind
I said I would not normally
My work is so behind
I'm just way behind

The fire it sparkled in his smile
And then beneath his skin
And so he jumped right in right in
And so he jumped right in
Old 11-13-2013, 04:03 PM   #870
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvid View Post
I just realized I haven't been here in years. I dunno what made me decide to log back in today, but why not I guess?

Also, I just realized it's almost 6 AM and I have to be at work in 3 hours. Whoops.
i just realized taht @Corvid has been gone for years!

A radio plays `white christmas
Its been doing that for years
If someone leaves the station
Oh please dont talk to strangers
Cant you see theyre not like us

The vacant flesh of u.d.s
Stand leaning by the walls
You can feel them thinking over
Ways of merging with the thoughts
You never dare to dream

It must have been years
It must have been years

They want to relive all my memories
Give me `the service daily
Maybe it was mother
I cant seem to remember
Much at all these days

Picture open doorways
No pick-ups by the taxi boys
Just a bed near the window
And an old lamp by my pillow
And the things I have to do

It must have been years
It must have been years

The driver wants to touch me
He mentions all the old cop bull****
I try to back away
But hes so strong I just cant move
Maybe I dont want to anyway

The time to leave is always `soon
I wonder if Im lying
A vague feeling of panic
As a man leaves saying thank you
I blame it all on you

It must have been years
It must have been years
Old 11-13-2013, 04:10 PM   #871
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
@Ta'neeszahnni Techno Yep ya know it!! I am now officially "Giggling" and "Bouncing Around" in "Barefeet Of Course" if I had my way I would never wear shoes as I am always Barefoot in my home and garden and even when I dance I always take my shoes off in the end no matter where I am, and even Horse Riding I ride Barefoot lol So now I am in my home Singing that song with Sparkles in my eyes, Barefoot with a "Big Smile From Ear To Ear". I am such a Big Kid hahahahahaha.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-13-2013 at 05:18 PM..
Old 11-13-2013, 05:00 PM   #872
Standing Rock

Quote:
@Ta'neeszahnni Techno Yep ya know it!! I am now officially "Giggling" and "Bouncing Around" my home Singing that song with Sparkles in my eyes and a "Big Smile From Ear To Ear". I am such a Big Kid hahahahahaha.
i just realized that @jeanniebee can be such a dork!

Yeah, okay, what's up y'all?
This is one of those dancing songs

We ride big big cars and big big rims
And we rock big clothes with them big big Timbs
Got big cribs 'cause we got big crib
I'm a real big kid 'cause we do it real big

Flow so hot, VVS diamonds in my big big watch
You know I got it on lock
Keep a chick on my arm more than the watch
She started looking at my finger maybe because of the rocks

And now the G's on the block, shock like the watch
It's like a car show when I open up my garage
Vipers, Maseratis, Lamborghini, drop tops
Cutty, cutty hydraulics once we drop it like it's hot

It's all on tape, matter fact you all are fake
So that four, I'll make your head alternate
'Cause while you stabbing, I'm jabbing you get to rapping and acting
And try to make it a habit, but tricks ain't for silly rabbits

Flawless style that'll make you shake
Girls cry me a river like Timberlake
That's like music that's trapped in a stereo wrapped in
A gift that you wrapped and so you ain't hearing jack

Big big cars and big big rims

Pull up in a whip, they want to see the T I P
Of my dip, think I better get a grip
My money like the Olympics, I got to make a fist
I never recall falling but I got to take a trip

I'm living on cribs while you dreaming in you crib
So all you big babies can keep on your bibs
Staying on tour while my album getting shipped
Trying to get four picks, plane, bus, car, ships

So give it break and still call Jibbs the great
You need to chill with your grill saying jibs a fake
'Cause while you be grilling your boy, Jibbs be chilling
I'm trying to make me some millions, put chandeliers in the ceiling

Doin' it big, trying to get more on my plate
While you going half crazy, I put half on a lake
So sixteen's I spit for sixteen you get
By sixteen I'm living like sixteen was millions

Ride big big cars and big big rims

Doing big things, rock big clothes
With them big big chains and we fly big planes
Copter so fly, so we flying through the rain
Young Jibbs switching lanes while you dudes being lame

So who you know that is hot and could flow like this
Ride in the back of the Range and rove like this
Stay iced out, let it show like this
I bet you ain't got a chorus that'll go like this

Read more: Jibbs - Big Big Kid Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Old 11-13-2013, 05:57 PM   #873
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i just realized that @solitare forgot who her friend was!

What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;
Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.
Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.
comadre, renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
Old 11-13-2013, 06:01 PM   #874
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
@Ta'neeszahnii Techno

I just realized how much studying I have to do.
comadre and Siobhanni like this.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:17 PM   #875
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, Yes I am "A Barefoot, Singing Giggling Big Kid Dork" who loves and gets excited over the Coca Cola Christmas TV Adverts and cannot wait until Christmas. And I cannot see me changing for many Christmas's to come, Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas, hahahahahahaha.
comadre, renia58 and solitare like this.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:58 AM   #876
outnumbered

Items 49 AccessElephantCakePresent
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,630.70
I just realized it's been a while since I've strolled through here!

Has anyone seen scout around?
solitare and Siobhanni like this.
comadre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2013, 03:36 AM   #877
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 25,430.52
Quote:
i just realized that @renia58 should try this recipe:

A little bit of me and a whole lot of you
Add a dash of starlight and a dozen roses, too
Then let it rise for a hundred years or two
And that's the recipe for making love

It doesn't need sugar 'cause it's already sweet
It doesn't need an oven 'cause it's got a lot of heat
Just add a dash of kisses to make it all complete

And if you've made it right you'll know it
It's not like anything you've made before
And if you've made it wrong you'll know it
'cause it won't keep you coming back for more

I didn't get it from my grandma's book upon the shelf
I didn't get it from a magical and culinary elf
No, a little birdie told me you can't make it by yourself

Harry Connick Jr. ~ Recipe for Love
I realized that I had forgotten about this recipe, thank you for reminding me
solitare and Siobhanni like this.
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2013, 03:41 PM   #878
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, That its my fav time again, the Beautiful Full Moon is lighting up the Blackest Night. Its soooo clear I can see the Man In The Moon.
renia58 and solitare like this.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:13 PM   #879
Standing Rock

Quote:
I just realized, That its my fav time again, the Beautiful Full Moon is lighting up the Blackest Night. Its soooo clear I can see the Man In The Moon.
i just realized that @jeanniebee might be part of this tune:

Waved goodbye to a friend of mine
I guess it's time as the sun shines through the dawn
Another night is gone
Seems like days since I saw her face
In her place no trace of yesterday
Yeah, but that's okay
If she never comes back, it'll be too soon
I'm doin' just fine just me
And the man in the moon

Well all in all it ain't a bad change
I like it alone 'cause no one ever complains
I don't confuse the names
I heard about love is blind
Well I found lying times and true deceit
The way she uses me
The air so think it feels like june
I'm doin' fine just me
And the man in the moon

If she never comes back, it'll be too soon
I'm singin' my song to the man in the moon

Once in a while you can catch me smile
With time to burn I turn the music on
I play my favorite song
All in all it ain't a bad change
I like it alone 'cause no one ever complains
I don't confuse the names
I remember her face when I hear that tune
I'm doin' fine just me
And the man in the moon
Old 11-14-2013, 04:36 PM   #880

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 14,993.18
I just realized how funny it was that non of my friends wanted to pick me up at the train station when I travelled to Berlin but instead I got "picked" up by an american actor who works for a german tv soap series - we had a good chat and took pictures of us.
renia58, solitare and Siobhanni like this.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links