Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3176Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat I just realized ... I just realized ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2013, 09:00 PM   #901
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
Savings: 0.00
I just realized that I have got to learn not to get embarrassed when my wild spirited side comes out to protect me. If someone tries to use my friendship with their relative to engage me into a conversation with them, only to turn into some cheap dirty chat up line, well then they will see my unleashed wild side, and then he can go and "Crawl Back Under The Rock He Came Out Off".Grrrggh makes me so angry....
solitare likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-18-2013 at 09:22 PM..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2013, 12:42 AM   #902
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 31,977.76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
i just realized that @jeanniebee enjoys the simple things in life:

You're such a poet
I wish I could be Wesley Willis
My words would flow like honey
Sweet and laid on thick

You're so edgy
You don't even need a rhyming dictionary
I wipe my hands on your jeans
'Cause they are more distressed

So they say, you've got a CD
And they claim you can barely read
But you say
"Don't bother me with all of your reality"

But it could be so simple
Life should be that simple
I wish it were just so simple

But the point's been missed
You've made a mess
Who would have guessed
That it's as simple as it seems

So what, you're a genius
But you've got a lot to learn
Like the time you lost your apartment
'Cause you bought too much Vuitton

You park in a loading zone
You sleep with the lights all on
You cross your I's and dot your T's
All it goes to show

That it could be so simple
I wish it were just that simple

Forget the point's been missed
We've made a mess
Who would have guessed
And it's as simple as it seems

I'm not saying that it's a piece of cake
Just take a moment to re-evaluate
The possibilities, the situations
The opportunities that are waiting
Oh, the possibilities, oh, I

It could, it could be that simple
I wish it were just so simple

You're in a haze
It's just a phase
You know this maze
Is as simple as it seems

We could talk all day
About your eccentricities
What I mean to say
Oh, is that I need you to listen please

And focus on, all life's simplicities
So don't be afraid to strip it away
'Cause at the end of the day
It's still as simple as it seems

It is all so simple
Just deal with it

Read more: Katy Perry - Simple Lyrics | MetroLyrics
i wish i could be wesley willis too......i once witnessed him write a song....it was awesome
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2013, 01:25 PM   #903

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,285.41
I just realized what it feels like to gain fame and that my music creations are liked all over the planet -shy away-
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2013, 02:24 PM   #904
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
I just realized, that after 3 hours I still fee like I am still looking through watery eyes, which every now and then a tiny single Tear escapes and runs down my cheek, but at the same time I am also Smiling and my Heart is A Hurting. Due to me visiting my elderly uncle today and he was playing old songs. Memories came flooding back in full force when he said to me "Do you remember your Fathee singing this to ya little one "I Dream Of Jeannie With The Light Brown Hair" and he went onto to gently sing it to me in his Irish Smooth Voice just like my Fathee. Well my heart shattered into a thousand peaces but I did not cry as he was recalling beautiful memories of my Fathee. Then aftee a while we laughed when he put the song on "A Boy Named Sue" as my Fathee was Champion Bare Knuckle Fighter and his Fighting Name which he called himself was "Sue" after the first time he heard that song knowing the reaction he would get lol But the other fighters would soon find out "He was No Sue". My uncle went on to tell me about many of his bare knuckle battles he had, and the pride and respect he had and many others had for "The Unbeaten Bare Knuckle Fighter Called "Sue" So even though my heart was a hurting soooo badly it was also a happy day sharing and listening to proud wonderful stories about my Fathee.
Ndnsoldierboy and solitare like this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-19-2013 at 02:27 PM..
Old 11-19-2013, 02:35 PM   #905
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
@Spiritflight,I just realized I am speaking to somebody famous world wide lol. Do not shy away, you have worked to hard for this and now all your hard work has,been worth it. So embrace it full on "Like A Charging Bull" and enjoy the Ride. Its great for you to be able to share your beautiful musical gifts with many others, So stand tall, Stand Proud and if that fails, Run around the house behind closed doors shouting and doing "A Meg Ryan Special.."Yes, Yes, Yes, hahahahaha. Congratulations and you deserve your Fame. ((HUGGGGS)
Old 11-19-2013, 02:35 PM   #906
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Ooops did it twice lol.
Ndnsoldierboy and solitare like this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-19-2013 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: duplicate post.
Old 11-19-2013, 03:53 PM   #907

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
@Spiritflight,I just realized I am speaking to somebody famous world wide lol. Do not shy away, you have worked to hard for this and now all your hard work has,been worth it. So embrace it full on "Like A Charging Bull" and enjoy the Ride. Its great for you to be able to share your beautiful musical gifts with many others, So stand tall, Stand Proud and if that fails, Run around the house behind closed doors shouting and doing "A Meg Ryan Special.."Yes, Yes, Yes, hahahahaha. Congratulations and you deserve your Fame. ((HUGGGGS)
I just realized you see it big. Yes, for a lil mouse like me it's great to know a few people like to hear the mixes I make and my latest mix had 29 listeners ww in the first hour - I prefer to remain humble.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:52 PM   #908
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Lol @Spiritflight, Well even the lil mouse can be a very good thing to be. For the mouse is humble and small, But!! he gets around really fast, he is very smart, picks his moments to come out from hiding in search of what he wants and knows what he likes. He is very smart and brave for someone so very small. So to be a Lil Mouse is to be Brave, Confident, Smart, and most of all He Feels 6ft Tall lol. So I am sure you and your lil mouse is going to achieve great things. So Grab The Bull By The Horns and Enjoy The Ride lol. Like the Lil Mouse Would Do lol.
Old 11-19-2013, 11:26 PM   #909
Head Dancer

Items DevilElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / Awards
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 137,239.14
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
i just realized that @windanncer must be fertilizing her lawn down under where it is a "Flip Flop Summer":

Sprin's sprung, the sun's up and shinin'
School's out and everyone's smilin'
Let's pop the top off and lie for a while
And some take it easy days

Let's tell that old grind where to stick it
Put the rest of the stress in there with it
Don't you think we've had enough?
It's time to get away

It's gonna be another flip flop summer
Kick off your shoes and call up your lover
Say, "Hey baby, the winter is over
Let's head South awhile"

We're going to take us a long vacation
Mix us up some strong libations
No worries, just good vibrations
And lazy days in style
It's a flip flop summer, it's a flip flop summer

Put your coat away in the closet
You won't need it, baby
Because it's a clear blue sky
And the weatherman says it looks that way for weeks

Baby, we'll cruise down to Montigo
Raise us a glass as we pass Puerto Rico
It don't matter 'cause wherever we go
It's where it's good to be

Let's head South awhile"

And lazy days in style

Let's sail away, where no problems can find us
We've got 90 days to watch that ole Tequila sun rise
And leave all our troubles behind us

Let's head South awhile"

And lazy days in style
It's a flip flop summer

I just realized I should give you a "thumbs up" for that one!
windanncer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2013, 12:08 PM   #910

Quote:
Lol @Spiritflight, Well even the lil mouse can be a very good thing to be. For the mouse is humble and small, But!! he gets around really fast, he is very smart, picks his moments to come out from hiding in search of what he wants and knows what he likes. He is very smart and brave for someone so very small. So to be a Lil Mouse is to be Brave, Confident, Smart, and most of all He Feels 6ft Tall lol. So I am sure you and your lil mouse is going to achieve great things. So Grab The Bull By The Horns and Enjoy The Ride lol. Like the Lil Mouse Would Do lol.
I just realized....
renia58, solitare and Siobhanni like this.
Old 11-20-2013, 03:49 PM   #911
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Hahahahahaha @Spiritflight I just realized how that is soooo funny and really cute too, I luvzzzz the "Lil Mouse" lol.
Spiritflight, renia58 and solitare like this.
Old 11-20-2013, 03:55 PM   #912
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, I have got such a Sweet Tooth" as I have just eaten a 2nd Yummy Jammy Suger Coated Doughnut, and licked all the evidence of my lips lol. I only have to put anything Sweet between my lips and I am in "Sweet Sugary Dream Land" hahahahaha.
renia58 and solitare like this.
Old 11-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #913
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,457.18
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hahahahahaha @Spiritflight I just realized how that is soooo funny and really cute too, I luvzzzz the "Lil Mouse" lol.
i just realized taht there is a tune for everything:

because I'm nots no dog - I'm not un cat
I'm am not dos funky penguins - and you know I'm not un rat

I'm just un crazy little mouse - and you know I've come to save dos days
with me powers I'm flying through dos airs - but I'm un crazy mouse, so don't stares...
cause back in dos days when I was just un bad mouse - fly around dos towns just acting like dos louse
but now I'm good guy, now they says I'm good mice - I just dos chill and eats me cheese and rice
cause one of them days when I was snibing toys - wouldn't you know, I got caught by dos boys
they throw me in ze drunk tank, tank just to think - then I say "bye bye" to dos feds

-break-

that's right I'm un dope mouse - everybody clear the path, here comes the nice guy
cause I'm un crazy little mouse, see - and you know I went to dos universities
with me knowledge, I'm living so good - I think I might just fix up me neighborhood
walk into dos parties, drinking dos bacardis - two hoots in our ears, you know thats we gets lifted
but that's no bad thing to do - yee ha...

Read more: Soundtrack Artists - Crazy 'lil Mouse Lyrics | MetroLyrics
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2013, 04:50 PM   #914
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 28,558.73
I just realized how weird we all are.
renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
solitare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2013, 05:18 PM   #915

Quote:
i just realized taht there is a tune for everything:

because I'm nots no dog - I'm not un cat
I'm am not dos funky penguins - and you know I'm not un rat

I'm just un crazy little mouse - and you know I've come to save dos days
with me powers I'm flying through dos airs - but I'm un crazy mouse, so don't stares...
cause back in dos days when I was just un bad mouse - fly around dos towns just acting like dos louse
but now I'm good guy, now they says I'm good mice - I just dos chill and eats me cheese and rice
cause one of them days when I was snibing toys - wouldn't you know, I got caught by dos boys
they throw me in ze drunk tank, tank just to think - then I say "bye bye" to dos feds

-break-

that's right I'm un dope mouse - everybody clear the path, here comes the nice guy
cause I'm un crazy little mouse, see - and you know I went to dos universities
with me knowledge, I'm living so good - I think I might just fix up me neighborhood
walk into dos parties, drinking dos bacardis - two hoots in our ears, you know thats we gets lifted
but that's no bad thing to do - yee ha...

Read more: Soundtrack Artists - Crazy 'lil Mouse Lyrics | MetroLyrics
renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:23 PM   #916
Standing Rock

xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I just realized, I have got such a Sweet Tooth" as I have just eaten a 2nd Yummy Jammy Suger Coated Doughnut, and licked all the evidence of my lips lol. I only have to put anything Sweet between my lips and I am in "Sweet Sugary Dream Land" hahahahaha.
i just realized that Uriah Heep was already into it @jeanniebee-style:

(over importance of money)Iíve no time for boring things Thereís no religion That can make my heart sing, no They call me upSay: hey come on down Weíve got credit salvation All over town And I can see it everywhere I go I can hear it on my radio They keep telling me itís alright But thereís one thing I donít need tonight Is their sweet sugar, poison wine I donít need these things To make me feel fine Sweet sugar, poison wine Just need your love girl, every time We donít need these Pointless things We just need to mend Our broken wings Take a look, a look Whatís going down Weíve gotta stop Before we hit the ground Yeah, we can have it Donít you know Take part in their tv show Theyíll keep telling us itís alright But thereís one thing I donít need tonight You canít fool me Itís a waste of time Youíre selling tears Down the credit card line, yeah But giving up is not Their frame of mind Theyíll find a way To break us in time Yeah, I can meet you Everywhere I go And I can hear you on my radio You keep telling me itís alright But thereís one thing I donít need tonight Is your sweet sugar, poison wine I donít need these things To make me feel fine Sweet sugar, poison wine I just need your love girl, every time Sweet sugar, poison wine I donít need these things To make me feel fine Sweet sugar, poison wine Just gimme your love girl Gimme your love, gimme your love Sweet sugar, poison wine I need your love girl Yeah, all the timeSweet sugar, poison wine I just need you girl, everytime
windanncer and Siobhanni like this.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #917
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by windanncer View Post
I just realized I should give you a "thumbs up" for that one!
i just realized that there never really is a good time to thumb!

There never really is a good time
There's always nothing much to say
Pretty good, not doing that fine
Getting up most every day
Steppin' out, I tried to fix it
Pulled a thumb out of that hole
Give me ingredients, I'll mix it
How can you move without a goal
An excuse is all you're in for
The abuse is all you crave
Sure you know just what is in store
Wait and see if I'll behave
There's a time, just let me know now
When it's with you I'll be glad
That I was right there just to show you
At least it's more than what you had
Old 11-20-2013, 06:31 PM   #918
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by solitare View Post
I just realized how weird we all are.
i just realized that MJ and @solitare have something in common:

There are some folks that hear a different call
When the world tries to make us all the same
There are loonies writing, spend the time to make some fun of life
The lowest wit of all
We do go parody-ing play by play
And someone, somewhere does not think it's strange
We are all part of some great big family
And the spoof, you know, Laughs are all we need

We are the weird, we are the outcasts
We are the nuts who make you all look sane
And we're creative
There's a distant drummer
Who's making someone laugh, like you
So make a place for all
Jesters like me

Write about farts cause you can and cause you dare
Cause we live in a country that's free
As Claude has shown us by finding tunes to shred
So we all must mock a favorite band

We are the loons who make you all look sane
And we're creative
There's a distant hummer
So make a place for all
Jesters like he

When you're on the net, there seems a joke for all
And if you can conceive there's no limit to gall
Let us modify and a change a word for fun
When we stand together and pun

We are the wags who make you all look sane
And we're creative
There's a distant strummer
So make a place for all
Jesters like we
Old 11-20-2013, 08:54 PM   #919
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Lol, I just realized too @Ta'neeszahnni Techno there is a song for Everything, even a "Cute Lil Mouse" lol. And @solitare I just realized we are definately weird and really funny people we all are too rofl.
Old 11-21-2013, 06:58 AM   #920
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized I was still buzzing like a ball of elecricity at 3am this morning as I could not sleep after eating after the doughnuts an couple of hours later a Yummy Dark Chocolate Magnum which I nibbled of the dark choc first and then set about the ice cream part, followd by an hour later a dark chocolate Bounty Bar, again I nibbled choc first then ate the yummy coconut last hahahahaha. I was definately into some sugar lovin mood last night. And needing to let of energy so I ended up turning the volume up on my CD and danced my way around the house with my polish and duster swirling around like Pom Poms lol as I polished and buffered in rythm to the music my house from top to bottom. Some people Whistle while they work, I dance, hahahahaha.
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-21-2013 at 07:00 AM..
Sponsored Links