Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3176Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat I just realized ... I just realized ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-21-2013, 08:35 AM   #921
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
Savings: 0.00
I just realized that, during my Sugar Candy Mood, I kept singing and dancing along to some Sugar Songs being , "I met him at the Candy Store, He turned around and smiled at me, you get the picture, yes we see, Thats when I fell for "The Leader Of The Pack" ...Sung by The Shangri Las. Next one I was singing and dancing and Polishing too was , Sugar Baby Love, Sugar Baby Love..Sung by the Rubettes lol. And the song ..Sweets for my Sweet, Sugar for my honey, I cannot remember who sang that lol so it litterally was a Sugar Lovin Night hahahahaha.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-21-2013 at 08:38 AM..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2013, 11:27 AM   #922
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,457.18
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
I just realized that, during my Sugar Candy Mood, I kept singing and dancing along to some Sugar Songs being , "I met him at the Candy Store, He turned around and smiled at me, you get the picture, yes we see, Thats when I fell for "The Leader Of The Pack" ...Sung by The Shangri Las. Next one I was singing and dancing and Polishing too was , Sugar Baby Love, Sugar Baby Love..Sung by the Rubettes lol. And the song ..Sweets for my Sweet, Sugar for my honey, I cannot remember who sang that lol so it litterally was a Sugar Lovin Night hahahahaha.
i just realiZed that @jeanniebee and the Archies come from the same gene pool:

Sugar, ah, honey, honey
You are my candy girl
And you got me wanting you
Honey, ah, sugar, sugar
You are my candy girl

I just can't believe the loveliness of loving you
(I just can't believe it's true)
I just can't believe the wonder of this feeling, too
(I just can't believe it's true)

Ah, sugar, ah, honey, honey
You are my candy girl
Oh, honey, ah, sugar, sugar
You are my candy girl

When I kissed you girl I knew how sweet a kiss could be
(I know how sweet a kiss can be)
Like the summer sunshine pour you sweetness over me
(Pour your sweetness over me)

(Oh, sugar)
Pour a little sugar on it, honey
Pour a little sugar on it, baby
I'm gonna make your life so sweet, yeah, yeah, yeah

Pour a little sugar on it, oh, yeah
Pour a little sugar on it, baby
I'm gonna make your life so sweet, yeah, yeah, yeah

Ah sugar, ah, honey, honey
You are my candy girl
Oh, honey, honey, sugar, sugar
Honey, honey, sugar, sugar
You are my candy girl
windanncer and Siobhanni like this.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2013, 11:30 AM   #923
Standing Rock

xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I just realized I was still buzzing like a ball of elecricity at 3am this morning as I could not sleep after eating after the doughnuts an couple of hours later a Yummy Dark Chocolate Magnum which I nibbled of the dark choc first and then set about the ice cream part, followd by an hour later a dark chocolate Bounty Bar, again I nibbled choc first then ate the yummy coconut last hahahahaha. I was definately into some sugar lovin mood last night. And needing to let of energy so I ended up turning the volume up on my CD and danced my way around the house with my polish and duster swirling around like Pom Poms lol as I polished and buffered in rythm to the music my house from top to bottom. Some people Whistle while they work, I dance, hahahahaha.
i just realized that @jeanniebee can do the "slow dance":

The way to a womans heart
Is through her lips
Through the shudder of her sight
And the motion of her hips
Through the softness of her thigh
To that place between her shoulders
And if a woman wants her
Do you wanna hold her bad?

Are you thinking 'bout a woman?
You might just like to see
Look her deep in the eyes and say:
"Slow dance with me"
You know what you're wanting
You might ask now
You can show her so she'll know how

That the way to your heart
Is through your lips
Through the shudder of your sight
And the motion of your hips
And the softness of your thighs
To that place between your shoulders
And if she wants you
Do you wanna hold her bad?

I'm thinking 'bout a woman
Who might just take me home
And feed me dark chocolate
And other sugar that she owns
You know what I'm wanting
I'm asking now
I can show you so you'll know how

That the way to my heart
Is through my lips
Through the shudder of my sight
And the motion of my hips
And the softness of my thighs
To that place between my shoulders
And if you wants me
I won't hold back
I won't hold back
Old 11-22-2013, 08:26 AM   #924
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Hahahahahaha, @Ta'neeszahnii Techno, I just realized that I am going to have to start calling you "Mr Music Man and Fav DJ" rofl. You have a "Song for Everything" and you definately know your music. If ever I was on the TV Show "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" I would defo be calling you if it was a Music Question! Hahahahahaha.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-22-2013 at 09:26 PM..
Old 11-22-2013, 12:21 PM   #925
Standing Rock

Quote:
Hahahahahaha, @Ta'neeszahnni Techno, I just realized that I am going to have to start calling you "Mr Music Man and Fav DJ" rofl. You have a "Song for Everything" and you definately know your music. If ever I was on the TV Show "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" I would defo be calling you if it was a Music Question! Hahahahahaha.
i just realized that @jeanniebee wants to share her millions:

I've seen the future, I can't afford it
Tell me the truth sir, someone just bought it
Say Mr. Whispers, here come the click of dice
Roulette and blackjacks, build us a paradise
Larger than life and twice as ugly
If we have to live there, you'll have to drug me

Maybe these luxuries can only compensate
For all the cards you were dealt at the hands of fate

So tell me
Tell me, tell me, how to be a millionaire?
Millionaire, billionaire, trillionaire

Hardly surprising if you might consider
Loyalties go to the highest of bidders
Want my opinion? I'd give you ten to one
Give me a million, a franchise on fun
But there are millions who often get nowhere
There's just one secret I think you should share

For all the cards you were dealt at the hands of fate

So tell me
Millionaire, billionaire, zillionaire

For all the cards you were dealt babe, at the hands of fate

So tell me

Who wants to be millionaire?
I do, I don't, I do
Who wants to be millionaire?
I do, I don't
I've seen the future, I can't afford it
Old 11-22-2013, 02:09 PM   #926
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
@Ta'neeszahnii Techno hahahahahaha. I just realized not only are Mr Music Man, your also really, really funny lol. And yes, I would share my "Millions" with you all and my friends on here lol. We all could have a massive party with all the friends on here, all meet up, with plenty of Food, Yummy Sugar Treats and Dance The Night Away until we all Drop, after all the "Millions" have been shared out hahahahaha.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-22-2013 at 09:25 PM..
Old 11-22-2013, 02:16 PM   #927
Head Dancer

Items DevilElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / Awards
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 137,239.14
I just realized I can't find the tip to the fork I was eating my salad with. I think I might have swallowed it!?
Siobhanni likes this.
windanncer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2013, 02:17 PM   #928
Head Dancer

windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
I also just realized that @jeanniebee gets sugar and I get plastic!

Siobhanni likes this.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:36 PM   #929
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
@windanncer, I just realized just how hot coffee is, especially when I spluttered and choaked laughing causing it to spill on me after reading your "Missing Fork Mystery" post lol. I hope you found it and did not Mistake it for "Extra Crispy Salad"' hahahahaha. Just edited as some strange reason there is a flower popping up in the post Rofl????'
Old 11-22-2013, 02:45 PM   #930
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, @windanncer, Awwww, I will send ya some "Vertual Sugar Treats" So yo can have some Yummy Sugar Lovin Time Too. WHOOOOOSH, there ya go, the "Sugar is on its Way"' Hope you Enjoy It hahahahaha.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-22-2013 at 03:50 PM..
Old 11-22-2013, 03:59 PM   #931
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by windanncer View Post
I just realized I can't find the tip to the fork I was eating my salad with. I think I might have swallowed it!?
i just realized that if anyone is following @windanncer, you should beware:

Beware
Beware
The danger's there
Beware

Seems like love should be easier to bear
But itís such a heavy load
Worldwide traveller, you ainít been nowhere
Till youíve travelled down loveís road

I know I may be just a stranger
Lover, let me warn you thereís the danger
Of the fork in loveís road

Beware
The danger's there
Ho, ho, ho

One way is for those who go alone
That way tempts a guy like me
Oh, but lovers donít try to make it on your own
You donít want this misery

Oh, oh, oh why didnít I see the sign
Ooh, ooh, before I left my love behind
At the fork in loveís road

Beware
The danger's there
Ho, ho, ho

If there is something that you donít see eye to eye
You better think before you tell your love goodbye
ĎCause your paths may never cross again
Ooooo, make sure you take the same bend
At the fork in loveís road,

Beware
Beware
The danger is there
If you really care
Oh Oh Oh
Beware

Oh oh oh
Old 11-22-2013, 04:03 PM   #932
Standing Rock

Quote:
@windanncer, I just realized just how hot coffee is, especially when I spluttered and choaked laughing causing it to spill on me after reading your "Missing Fork Mystery" post lol. I hope you found it and did not Mistake it for "Extra Crispy Salad"' hahahahaha. Just edited as some strange reason there is a flower popping up in the post Rofl????'
i just realized that if either @windanncer or @jeanniebee should ever think of going to SF, they should listen to this tune:

If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you're going to San Francisco
You're gonna meet some gentle people there

For those who come to San Francisco
Summertime will be a love-in there
In the streets of San Francisco
Gentle people with flowers in their hair

All across the nation such a strange vibration
People in motion
There's a whole generation with a new explanation
People in motion people in motion

For those who come to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you come to San Francisco

If you come to San Francisco
Old 11-22-2013, 04:07 PM   #933
Standing Rock

Quote:
I just realized, @windanncer, Awwww, I will send ya some "Vertual Sugar Treats" So yo can have some Yummy Sugar Lovin Time Too. WHOOOOOSH, there ya go, the "Sugar is on its Way"' Hope you Enjoy It hahahahaha.
i just realized taht the vertual sugar that @jeanniebee is sharing with @windanncer can be an addiction:

Da, double dee, double da
Double dee, double da, double dee, double da

My lips like sugar, my lips like sugar
This candy got you sprung, this candy got you sprung
So call me your sugar, so call me your sugar
You love you some, you love you some

(I'm sweet like)
(I'm sweet like)
(I'm sweet like)
Sugar

Hey, I've got a mouth full of cavities
Sweet tooth, full of mama, like sugar to me
So my love with the lips, put a bug in the ear tone
Shawty gotta kiss, it's an emergency

Spit sprung for the taste, addicted to her gloss
One smile this way, baby, I rub it off
Put my tongue in your face
A little mistletoe, sippin' Gran Marnier, I'm a fan all day

Do me that favor, 'cause I like your flavor
My manage behavior; I'm into your major
Sweeter so flavor, that's good for this player
My hood, now and later, throw back like a pager

Pretty much, you're givin' me a sugar rush
Lil' mama, give me high blood pressure when you blush
Lips feel soft as a feather when we touch
Shawty, that's what's up

(I'm sweet like)
(I'm sweet like)
(I'm sweet like)
Sugar

Hey, shawty would you mind, 'cause I want me some?
Now and later, I don't wanna have to wait, you the one
Yep, yep you're vicious, so, so delicious
Can't help my interest, candy addiction

Wanna peace, to a piece gotta get a piece
I don't know a piece, give me all your sweets
Bottom and top lip, 'bout to have a sugar feast
Level with our trip, I'm a lip bitin' beast

Man, for them things, all 42 teeth
Squeeze the sugar cane on your mouth, must beat
Ain't your mama slirp, stickin', usin' my tree
Like taffy but classy, get at me

I'm flyly, let you know I wanna kiss
But your lips, they'll do me fine
Now baby, don't trip with the juicy kind
Get, get on the grip, girl, you ain't lyin'

(I'm sweet like)
(I'm sweet like)
(I'm sweet like)
Sugar

You like my sugar, my sugar, you so sweet, so sweet
Like my candy, my candy, you so sweet, so sweet
I got a good appetite with you on me, on me
I'll wrap you out of them clothes, you my treat, my treat

Girl, you my sugar, I call you candy
And tonight I'm gonna get me some, get me some
Girl, you my sugar, I call you candy
And tonight I'm gonna get me some, get me some sugar

(I'm sweet like)
(I'm sweet like)
(I'm sweet like)
Sugar hey
Old 11-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #934
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by windanncer View Post
I also just realized that @jeanniebee gets sugar and I get plastic!

i just realized that all @windanncer got is plastic:

You got a plastic name and a plastic heart
You can play the game or you'll never start
I'm talkin' to you
You got a plastic house and a plastic fence
Gotta look around or you'll lose your friends
Am I gettin' through?

You got a plastic girl in a plastic bed
And she's in your house made of gingerbread
And you're in there too
Got a plastic smile on a plastic face
But it's underneath that you can't erase
But what can you do-do-do?

[CHORUS:]
Say Love-it's not that hard after all
(tell me what I want, what I wanna hear)
When everybody does
Say Love-it's gonna tear down the walls
(tell me what I want, what I wanna hear)
if everybody loves

You live in a plastic dream through a plastic card
But reality you don't disregard
You know that it's true
You got a plastic goal in a plastic life
Gotta search your soul gotta make it right
And here's what you do-do-do

[CHORUS]

Wake up in the morin'
Some are not sleepin' tight
A matter you've been ignorin'
Why can't you just say it?
Will not wait forever
Can't you see I'm right
I want you to endeavor
To tell me again and again!

Last edited by xTekno; 11-22-2013 at 07:25 PM..
Old 11-22-2013, 08:38 PM   #935
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Hahahahaha I just realized @Ta'neeszahnii Techno that SF is one of my Fav Songs lol. I bet @windanncer likes it too. I would be for sure Wearing some Flowers In My Hair, and also my Tiny Silver and Crystal beads in my Thin Single Braid mixed within my hair aswell lol. Hmmmm maybe I will put a Single White Orchid behind my ear. So ........."When I'm coming to San Fransico....I'll be sure to wear "An Orchid" in my hair...Maybe I will meet some gentle people there"...When I coming to San Fransico lol. Hmmmm I wonder what the Sugar and Candy are like there? hahahahahaha. A Woman's gotta think ahead when it comes to Meeez Sugar Candy lol.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-22-2013 at 09:13 PM..
Old 11-22-2013, 08:47 PM   #936
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that,@Ta'neeszahnii Techno If me and @windanncer come to San Fransico we will be Dancing on top of a Mahoosive Mechanical Float, Decorated all over with Flowers driving slowly through the Streets Of San Fransico with "Flowers Definately In Our Hair" hahahahaha. What do you think @windanncer? Fancy some Dancing and Flowers in your Hair? And stop of for some "Yummy Sugar Treats on the way" too. Rofl.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-22-2013 at 09:29 PM..
Old 11-22-2013, 09:04 PM   #937
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, its good that even though I am a feeling a bit down right now due to after visiting my friend tonight at her house, I came outside to my car parked further down the road, and ss I get closer to my car there is a flipping "Big Dent" in rear drivers back:( boo hoo. But then one of her neighbours come out and says ut was a White Small Van that hit my car as it took the corner too fast and hit my car and drove off!!! I then had to go to Police station and report what happened and fill in big forms as it was a hit and run, so my Insurance Company will pay me out as I have Fully Comprehensive Cover, otherwise it would have cost loads to get my car fixed. So despite feeling a Lil Down right now, I can still laugh at your posts and it makes me feel better as I am now snuggled up on the sofa listening to music and Yes! Scooping into a Tub/carton of Yummy Choc Ice Cream licking the spoon along the way hahahahahaha.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-22-2013 at 09:12 PM..
Old 11-22-2013, 09:23 PM   #938
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Oooops Sorry @Ta'neeszahnii Techno, I just realized I have sometimes been spelling your name wrong. So I am going to send you some "Vertual Yummy Sugar Treats Too to make up for my mistake.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-22-2013 at 09:30 PM..
Old 11-22-2013, 11:51 PM   #939
Head Dancer

I just realized I don't eat much sugar.

Just sweet enough already!

Siobhanni likes this.
Old 11-23-2013, 06:48 AM   #940
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that not only is @windanncer funny, she is also sweet too rofl.
windanncer and Spiritflight like this.
Sponsored Links