Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3176Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat I just realized ... I just realized ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2013, 03:36 PM   #941
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
Savings: 0.00
I just realized that I forgot how busy it gets this time of year shopping, phewww I am worn out lol. I did some xmas shopping for presents and gifts and also I had to use the Photo Booths after to get my Passport pictures done for meez holiday over to USA Powows next year. I was getting really fed up in the Photo Booths. It took me about 10 attempts to get the passport pics right lol. Because even though my eyes are Blue, I have a Tiny Ring of Gold that circles each of my pupals, so when the camera flashes it tends to then turn the whole of my eyes a Bright Bluish Gold Rofl. So I had to keep making the Lighting Brighter in the Photo Booth, but then because I am really Fair Skinned alreay it made me even Whiter hahahahahaha So 10 attempts later I managed to keep the Gold out of my eyes. I thought back to myself when I was little when my Grandfathee use to sit me on his lap and stare into my eyes and say "my little one with the rings of golden fires in her eyes" as he would give me a gentle hugg in his big arms, and my Fathee use to laugh and say to him "Wild fiery spirit" you mean, Our Little One has a Wild Spirit that drives her Mammy Mad, and they would both laugh. What they did forgot to tell me was "My Eyes Will Glow in Pictures" hahahahaha.
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-23-2013 at 03:39 PM..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2013, 09:19 PM   #942
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
I just realized I have just been looking at the Powow Calender for Next Year on here as some dates have been booked for Powows next year. I do not think they are all on there ye though. But the ones that are on there are Really Spread About. So I have now decided I think its best for me to start in the North America side and see where the "Wind Blows me from there rofl. As I am Renting a Hire Car, I will no doubt end up in Alaska with my Driving Map Skills hahahahaha. I think I will make sure the Car or Jeep has a GPS Speaking Voice telling me where to go after I tap in the Powows location. If not, or there is no Signs Up pointing the way, I am defo in a Whole Lot Of Trouble Rofl.
renia58 likes this.
Old 11-23-2013, 09:32 PM   #943
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized Again!!! rofl, That I am sooooo excited, as I have seen that some of the Powows are on "Buffalo Reserves" Omg.. I hope they allow people like me being a Visitor to go there, as I would soooooo luv to see the Big Beautiful Buffalo's aswell. Knowing me If I was driving along and see the Beautiful Buffalo's in the distance, I would be so excited and living a dream, and looking at them, I would end up driving into a ditch. hahahahahaha I really hope I can be allowed onto the Buffalo Reserves. I am defo going to have to find out now that I have seen this on the Calender lol.
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-24-2013 at 10:41 AM..
Old 11-24-2013, 10:40 AM   #944
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that its really good to sing some "Smoochie Soulful Songs" while cleaning my inside windows lol. My Trio of Songs I was Bellowing and Swinging in Rythm to was "Unbreak My Heart by Toni Braxton" "Its A Mans World by James Brown" and Lastly "Feeling Good by Nina Simone" Great Songs and Great Swinging ya Body too aswell, really a great way to relax you body too as your busy lol.
renia58 likes this.
Old 11-24-2013, 04:37 PM   #945
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,423.18
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
I just realized Again!!! rofl, That I am sooooo excited, as I have seen that some of the Powows are on "Buffalo Reserves" Omg.. I hope they allow people like me being a Visitor to go there, as I would soooooo luv to see the Big Beautiful Buffalo's aswell. Knowing me If I was driving along and see the Beautiful Buffalo's in the distance, I would be so excited and living a dream, and looking at them, I would end up driving into a ditch. hahahahahaha I really hope I can be allowed onto the Buffalo Reserves. I am defo going to have to find out now that I have seen this on the Calender lol.
i just realized taht @jeanniebee needs to listen to ted nugent:

Well, listen everybody,
To what I got to say.
There's hope for tomorrow,
Ooh,we're workin' on today.
Well, it happened long time ago,
In the new magic land.
The Indian and the buffalo,
They existed hand in hand

The Indian needed food,
He needed skins for a roof.
But he only took what they needed, baby.
Millions of buffalo were the proof.

Yeah,its all right.
But then came the white man,
With his thick and empty head.
He couldn't see past the billfold,

He wanted all the buffalo dead.
It was sad
It was sad.
Oh yeah, yes indeed.
Oh yes,

It happened a long time ago, baby.
In the new magic land.
See, the Indian and the buffalo,
They existed hand in hand.

The Indians, they needed some food,
And some skins for a roof.
They only took what they needed, baby.
Millions of buffalo were the proof, yeah.

But then came the white dogs,
With their thick and empty heads.
They couldn't see past the billfold.
They wanted all the buffalo dead.
Everything was so sad.

When I looked above the canyon wall,
Some strong eyes did I see.
I think its somebody comin' around
To save my ***, baby.
I think, I think he's comin' around
To save you and me.

Boys

I said, above the canyon wall
Strong eyes did glow.
It was the leader of the land, baby.

Oh my God!
The great white buffalo
Look out! Look out!

Well, he got the battered herd.
He led 'em cross the land.
With the great white buffalo,
They gonna make a final stand.

The great white buffalo,
Comin' around to make a final stand.
Well, look out here he comes.

The great white buffalo, baby.
The great white buffalo
Look out, here he comes.
He's doin' all right.

Makin' everything all right.
Yeah, yeah, yeah
renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2013, 04:40 PM   #946
Standing Rock

xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I just realized that its really good to sing some "Smoochie Soulful Songs" while cleaning my inside windows lol. My Trio of Songs I was Bellowing and Swinging in Rythm to was "Unbreak My Heart by Toni Braxton" "Its A Mans World by James Brown" and Lastly "Feeling Good by Nina Simone" Great Songs and Great Swinging ya Body too aswell, really a great way to relax you body too as your busy lol.
i just realized that nat king cole knew about @Jeaniebee before she was born:

I feel so smoochie
When I hold your hand and look in your eye.
I feel so smoochie
When I touch your lips, then I realise
That to hold you near
Make rainbows appear,
And life is just one long kiss;
While the moon look down
And the stars kind of frown,
And say, "Golly, look what we miss!".

I feel so smoochie;
When the night is cool it's always warm here with you.
I feel so smoochie,
And a seat for one becomes a love seat for two!
And I know my career
Starts and ends right here,
Right in your lovin' arms!
Smoochie little girl me,
Smoochie old gal to you!

I feel so smoochie
When you hold me tight and muss up my hair.
I feel so smoochie,
A romantic song becomes our love affair;
And a ride in our jeep
While the kiddie's asleep
Ends with parking at some dark kerb;
Then a sleepy old bird
Whispers 'round the word,
And says, "Quiet! Please don't disturb!".

I feel so smoochie
When I dream all day of lovin' you at night.
I feel so smoochie,
Both my feet are wrong but I feel so right!
Then I know my career
Starts and ends right here,
Right in your lovin' arms!
Smoochie little girl me,
Smoochie old gal to you!
Old 11-24-2013, 04:45 PM   #947
Standing Rock

Quote:
I just realized I have just been looking at the Powow Calender for Next Year on here as some dates have been booked for Powows next year. I do not think they are all on there ye though. But the ones that are on there are Really Spread About. So I have now decided I think its best for me to start in the North America side and see where the "Wind Blows me from there rofl. As I am Renting a Hire Car, I will no doubt end up in Alaska with my Driving Map Skills hahahahaha. I think I will make sure the Car or Jeep has a GPS Speaking Voice telling me where to go after I tap in the Powows location. If not, or there is no Signs Up pointing the way, I am defo in a Whole Lot Of Trouble Rofl.
i just realized that after her american tour, @Jeaniebee will be like a GPS:

I'm like a gps
I'll get you anywhere
We don't have to go running
We can just stop and stare
Take a deep breath
Just take in the air
And be glad we got that something something no one can compare

1st VERSE

( female vocal )

I like the way you paly your tune
Sure sounds nice and convincing too
But you don't
Hear it the same way as I do
Can't decide what it is i'm looking for
Quite a few boys have tried and failed before
But you still haven't fallen down yet

Hook

Hearts can break
But they can mend
Lessons learned
But it's not the end
I'm in it for the long run if you let me int

CHORUS

2nd VERSE

( male vocals )

In your eyes there lies the mystery
Your beauty hides uncertainty
Could gaze in them for days
I'd still be lost in many ways
Trying to make my way through
Your emotional blockades
So I can prove to you that
That i'm not just another stray
If your heart starts humming to me
Listen to it carefully
I got this funny feeling
It'll tell you that it loves me
Don't deny this to feel safe
I'll just keep strumming away
Til the humming turns to singing
And the words turn in to feelings cuz...

Hook

Hearts can break
But they can mend
Lessons learned
But it's not the end
I'll wait here for a lifetime til you let me in ( won't you let me in )

Bridge

I can show you forever
Every single day will be sunny weather
We'll never have to worry bout' the rain
The forecast will always be the same
Happy together
Now isn't that better
Then living with locked doors and one key
I'll climb your highest walls
Just so you can see
What you really really mean to me

SOLO

FINAL CHORUS 2x

I'm like a GPS
I'm like a GPS
I'm like a GPS
I'm like a GPS
I'm like a GPS
I'm like a GPS
I'm like a GPS
I'm like a GPS

I'm like a GPS
Old 11-24-2013, 04:47 PM   #948
Standing Rock

Quote:
I just realized that I forgot how busy it gets this time of year shopping, phewww I am worn out lol. I did some xmas shopping for presents and gifts and also I had to use the Photo Booths after to get my Passport pictures done for meez holiday over to USA Powows next year. I was getting really fed up in the Photo Booths. It took me about 10 attempts to get the passport pics right lol. Because even though my eyes are Blue, I have a Tiny Ring of Gold that circles each of my pupals, so when the camera flashes it tends to then turn the whole of my eyes a Bright Bluish Gold Rofl. So I had to keep making the Lighting Brighter in the Photo Booth, but then because I am really Fair Skinned alreay it made me even Whiter hahahahahaha So 10 attempts later I managed to keep the Gold out of my eyes. I thought back to myself when I was little when my Grandfathee use to sit me on his lap and stare into my eyes and say "my little one with the rings of golden fires in her eyes" as he would give me a gentle hugg in his big arms, and my Fathee use to laugh and say to him "Wild fiery spirit" you mean, Our Little One has a Wild Spirit that drives her Mammy Mad, and they would both laugh. What they did forgot to tell me was "My Eyes Will Glow in Pictures" hahahahaha.
i just realized taht johnny also knew about @jeanniebee:

Love is a burning thing
and it makes a firery ring
bound by wild desire
I fell in to a ring of fire...

I fell in to a burning ring of fire
I went down,down,down
and the flames went higher.
And it burns,burns,burns
the ring of fire
the ring of fire.

The taste of love is sweet
when hearts like our's meet
I fell for you like a child
oh, but the fire went wild..

I fell in to a burning ring of fire.....[etc]
Old 11-24-2013, 04:50 PM   #949
Standing Rock

Quote:
I just realized that not only is @windanncer funny, she is also sweet too rofl.
i just realized that the spinn doctors had both @jeanniebee and @windanncer in mind:

I got a girl like pudding and pie
She's the candy, candy apple of my eye
'n' I got icing and sweet cream filling
Every time she leaves the milk is spilling
She's got the key to the pantry door
She makes me feel like a kid in a candy store
I call my baby sugar cause she's sweet like honey
Every time we talk she says something funny
When she walks in the room boys stop and stare
Are they looking at her or at her eclair
When we sleep we have sweet dreams
And when I'm bad she whips my cream

Call my baby sugar 'cause she's sweet like honey
Every time I see her she's right on the money
She's the sugar in my cup of tea
She got her sticky fingers all over me
She's sweet as honey, she's sweet as honey
She's so sweet, so sweet and dandy
Soft like cake and hard like candy
Soft like cake and hard like candy, candy

My sweet tooth habit I just can't break
Hard like candy, soft like cake
Like cotton candy she's always floating
Like an M&M she got a candy coating
Got jellybeans and a chocolate bunny
My Milky Way, my Shining Star
She only drinks at the candy bar
Once she starts she never stops
To take her lips from her lolly pop
She never wears the perfume I gave her
Always smells like wintergreen Lifesavers

Every time I see her she's right on the money
She's the sugar in my cup of tea
She got her sticky fingers all over me

Soft like cake and hard like candy, candy, candy, candy
Old 11-24-2013, 05:06 PM   #950
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Duplicate lol

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-24-2013 at 05:25 PM..
Old 11-24-2013, 05:24 PM   #951
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized @Ta'neeszahnii Techno that I did indeed listen to ted nugent the words were both haunting and sadly very true, as I was reading the story of the senseless killing of the beautiful buffalo as the story is told through this song. I was laughing about the Johnnie Cash song as that has become a song that seems to have Stuck and Followed me by my family. Especially when my family sneakingly try to take my pics unaware just because They can all burst into singing "Burn, Burn, Burn, Jeannie's On Fire" hahahahahaha.
renia58 likes this.
Old 11-25-2013, 08:49 AM   #952
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized I am in luvzz with the song Butch and Tone were singing in their car driving on the Video on front main powow site. Their voices really compliment one another and they are great singers. The song was both gentle and smooth and it was wonderful to listen too. I loved it.
Old 11-25-2013, 02:30 PM   #953
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 28,558.73
I just realized that yup!.....I am the Queen of this castle!
solitare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2013, 02:46 PM   #954
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by solitare View Post
I just realized that yup!.....I am the Queen of this castle!
i jsut realized "yeah what":

Everybody Ready,
Cause we gonna get up in this Renacence

Ever.. Ever..Everyody Ready
Lets Go

All the little girls, dancin', dancin' in the room
Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me, Oh!

Shaking it soft
like the little girlies would
Me madeover

(chorus)

There's a Queen in the the castle
Queen in the Room
Shim it to me, shim it to me, shim it to me
Baby

Queen in the castle
Queen in the Room
Let me see my Lady

Princess and Prince
Let's get it together
Let's dance

Princess and Prince
Me Madeover

Queen in the Room
Baby

Queen in the castle
Queen in the Room
Me Madeover

I now will Present Ye
Me Madeover

Everyody Grab a Partner
Let's dance
Everyody gettin down dirty
Let's dance

(chorus from top)

I now know my Lady Is
Me Madeover

Yeah, what
renia58, solitare and Siobhanni like this.
Old 11-25-2013, 03:04 PM   #955
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 28,558.73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
i jsut realized "yeah what":

Everybody Ready,
Cause we gonna get up in this Renacence

Ever.. Ever..Everyody Ready
Lets Go

All the little girls, dancin', dancin' in the room
Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me, Oh!

Shaking it soft
like the little girlies would
Me madeover

(chorus)

Queen in the Room
Baby

Queen in the castle
Queen in the Room
Let me see my Lady

Princess and Prince
Let's get it together
Let's dance

Princess and Prince
Me Madeover

Queen in the Room
Baby

Queen in the castle
Queen in the Room
Me Madeover

I now will Present Ye
Me Madeover

Everyody Grab a Partner
Let's dance
Everyody gettin down dirty
Let's dance

(chorus from top)

I now know my Lady Is
Me Madeover

Yeah, what

You nailed it!.....I just realized.
solitare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2013, 03:58 PM   #956

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,103.18
I just realized I feel left out of this game
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2013, 08:45 PM   #957
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that if your supposed to be a "Good Friend" you should not Judge them. You listen, support, and be there for them when they need a shoulder to cry on. Not kick them when they are down and feeling low, and judge them for their actions by saying "Well what do you expext" or "Its all your own fault" etc. I have just listened to my dear friend cry and sobb her heart out for exactly that reason as her "So called friends" said all of the above to he after she feels she has lost the man she thought "Was the One". She did not want or deserve that, all she needed was a shoulder to cry on and a gentle emrace and kind whispers of support in her ears and be not judged because she has said this being "Found the One Man For Her" a few times. So What? I would not care if she found "The One" every week!! I would never judge her or blame her when it goes wrong. I will just help her get over "The One" and move on. So tonight after a few hours she felt better and was calmer. In fact she made me laugh my head of when she said "Oh Jeannie, I wish you was a Man" as you really understand me" I Burst out laughing and Giggling and said "Nah, I do not fancy extra Dangly Bits on my body" and "Besides I would know doubt Pee and splash The Toilet Seat when going to Pee" and "Would forget to put the toilet seat down too" hahahahaha well we both broke out in hysterical tear dropping, ribb hurting, bursts of laughter at that lol. But at the end she was "Over The One" and her So-Called Friends and happy to move forward to looking for "The One" again lol Whether she finds him or not, I will be there for her always.
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 11-26-2013 at 08:49 PM..
Old 11-27-2013, 10:37 AM   #958
Head Dancer

Items DevilElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / Awards
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 137,239.14
I just realized, after I got to work, that my shoe has a slit in the leather.

There are just days.....
windanncer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2013, 12:37 PM   #959
Standing Rock

Quote:
I just realized that if your supposed to be a "Good Friend" you should not Judge them. You listen, support, and be there for them when they need a shoulder to cry on. Not kick them when they are down and feeling low, and judge them for their actions by saying "Well what do you expext" or "Its all your own fault" etc. I have just listened to my dear friend cry and sobb her heart out for exactly that reason as her "So called friends" said all of the above to he after she feels she has lost the man she thought "Was the One". She did not want or deserve that, all she needed was a shoulder to cry on and a gentle emrace and kind whispers of support in her ears and be not judged because she has said this being "Found the One Man For Her" a few times. So What? I would not care if she found "The One" every week!! I would never judge her or blame her when it goes wrong. I will just help her get over "The One" and move on. So tonight after a few hours she felt better and was calmer. In fact she made me laugh my head of when she said "Oh Jeannie, I wish you was a Man" as you really understand me" I Burst out laughing and Giggling and said "Nah, I do not fancy extra Dangly Bits on my body" and "Besides I would know doubt Pee and splash The Toilet Seat when going to Pee" and "Would forget to put the toilet seat down too" hahahahaha well we both broke out in hysterical tear dropping, ribb hurting, bursts of laughter at that lol. But at the end she was "Over The One" and her So-Called Friends and happy to move forward to looking for "The One" again lol Whether she finds him or not, I will be there for her always.
i just realized that both of you need to sing this together:

ĽĽĽYou know very well who you are
Youre the only one, youve got my heart
Youve had a few, boy one too many
But Im the only one to wake you up

[Chorus]
I reminisced the way we kissed, it felt so personal
You took the chance to win my love and now you know
(it was all a dream)
I dont need no one baby
Without you Im incomplete
My love is just like the bar
Put it all on me
I don't want nobody else
Baby all need is you
(You are the one I want)
And I don't want nobody else
Baby all need is you
You are the one I want

You know very well, youre a star
Cause I dont go that far, look where we are
And ain't none like you, one in a million
But Im the only one to count you on

[Chorus]
You took the chance to win my love and now you know
(it was all a dream)
That I don't need no one baby
My love is just like the bar
Put it all on me
Yeah

I don't want nobody else
Baby all I need is you
You are the one I want
I don't want nobody else
Baby all I need is you
You are the one I want

[Chorus]
You took thechance to win my love and now you know
I dont even know one baby
My love is just like the
Put it all on me
Yeah
Put it all on me baby
Put it all on me
Yeah, yeah
Old 11-27-2013, 12:41 PM   #960
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by windanncer View Post
I just realized, after I got to work, that my shoe has a slit in the leather.

There are just days.....
i jsut realized that Nelly had one for @windanncer:

Come over baby, come over here, sit down sit down
I need to talk to you for a second baby
Umm, I really been, kickin a few things around baby
And I wanna share them with you right now, y'knahmsayin?
Now later but now you understand me baby?
Umm, I wanna talk to you cause I
I wanna change your whole way of thinking baby y'know what I'm sayin?
Not-not for my benefit baby, but for your benefit
Ya see what I'm sayin baby?
Cause this would allow you yourself baby, ya see what I'm sayin?
To become more, with one with yourself, you see what baby?
All I'm asking, and-and proposing that you do is
You just, just listen to me right now baby, ya see what I'm sayin?
I wanna change your whole way of thinking baby, ya see?
I wanna rearrange your whole medulla oblongata baby, ya see what I'm sayin?
Can you deal with that right there baby? Y'know what I'm sayin?
Now I-I, I know-I know it's a little extreme right now baby
Be quiet, y'know what I'm sayin? Listen, listen baby, listen ya'know I'm sayin?
Listen to what I said baby, y'know what I'm sayin?
You know listen to me baby, did you hear what I said baby?
I wanna change your whole way, of thinking baby, ya see what I'm sayin?
Did you hear me baby? Listen could you can you hear me baby?
Ya see what I'm sayin? Cause if you say what you heard I'LL KILL YOU

Yo, I wanna explain somethin to all the, squares out there
Uhh, they may not know what 24, wood grain and leather with a hole is
24 Inches or twenty-four inch rims in diameter
Wood grain is the type of material that goes like on the dashboard or your doors
Leather is like your seats
And the hole is what they call a sunroof
Or maybe a three-way power hole

We ride 24's or better, wood grain or leather, with a hole
That's all I know, I know
Plus 15's in the trunk (trunk) system ain't no punk (punk)
Listen to it bump (boom boom) and there she blows
(There she blows!)
She bloo-oo-ooows

I like to slide through the park (park) slightly after dark (dark)
Grab my lighter spark (woo!) up my, hydroohhhhhh
You know when I'm ridin I like to lay back and (hydroohhhhhh)
Fire up that killer, you know?
My foot slightly on the gas (gas) my system on blast (blast)
I'm spikin on some (ooh!) and yeah, she knows
Yeah, she likes when I do that (she know)
She knows
Who got the fire (fire) her word desire (desire)
I'm not for hire (oh no) but you, can goooooooo
You know you more than welcome to go ma (can goooo)
C'mon
Straight back to my place (my place) haste make waste (waste)
And you don't have to wait (no you don't girl) oh no you don't
You know you don't have to wait (you don't)
You know you got a V.I.P. pass girl

(There she blows!)
She bloo-oo-ooows

Uhh, uhh
I'm Mr. P-I-M-P, J-U-I-C-E
Dirty E-N-T (we all we got) yeah that's meeeee
Y'know, me, Lazy (that's meeeee)
We try to do what we do, y'know?
What can I say (what can I say) I was, raised that way
You can ask my da-day (he'll tell you) and you will seeeee
Y'know he'll probably say somethin like
He got it honestly (you'll seeee) hahahaha
This for my, 9-to-5'ers (and my) my local riders (and my)
The block beaters (and) riding around with all those trees
Please, I hope you got a stash spot somewhere y'know?
Won'tcha, please be gone from (please) just stay away (stay away)
Just stay out thurr (woop woop) I'm talkin bout the po-liiiice
Yeah man cause you know they'll try to hem you up
If you let 'em y'know? (the po-liiiice)

(There she blows!)
She bloo-oo-ooows

Check it! C'mon
Now what I want you to do right here is I want you to
Unravel that cigarillo or, open up that wrapper
Pull out them Zigs and the Zags and the Zags and the Zigs
And I want you to, take your time and be one with the road
I need you to turn your system up right now
If this ain't knockin in your system you need to get your money back
(Go now go!)

(There she blows!)
She bloo-oo-ooows
windanncer, renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
Sponsored Links