Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3176Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat I just realized ... I just realized ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-12-2013, 04:40 PM   #1041
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 92,462.18
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
i just realized that a cracked phone is the new cool!
windanncer, renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2013, 05:20 PM   #1042
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
Savings: 0.00
I just realized, @Spiritflight you are always welcome. I hope your feeling a little better.
xTekno and renia58 like this.
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2013, 05:29 PM   #1043
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

I just realized @Ta'neeszahnii Techno thats sooo good that a Cracked Phone is Cool as I have a few small cracks in mine, So I am Cool Too hahahahaha, and I am "Not A Happy Bunnie" when I do not get my Strong Coffee Fix, so I always make sure I have a well stocked strong coffee supply despite many Americans thinking we Drink Tea all the time over here with Crumpets Lol....Omg just had to revise, as checked out the coffee you mentioned, and I have actually had some in fact plenty of it but with a Doughnut too Rofl..As in some of our Big Gas Stations/Petrol Garages as we call them, they have Tim Horton's Cafe's inside where you can grab a Great Coffe And A Yummy Doughnut to go, or sit inside and eat, and drink and to be honest I am a bit of a Coffaholic so I will always find my way to Great Coffee Rofl.
xTekno and renia58 like this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 12-12-2013 at 07:04 PM..
Old 12-12-2013, 06:20 PM   #1044
CheyManche Mommy

Items ElephantElephantPresent
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 56,961.68
I just realized it's been awhile since I've posted on any threads!
Be humble, but not shy.
Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life
cris_neva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2013, 06:50 PM   #1045
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized @cris_neva that yes it has been a while, so I am happy to see you again as I always enjoyed seeing and reading your posts and seeing your pics of your beautiful family. And I have still never seen anybody look sooo much like an Avatar as your beautiful little girl dressed up as one in the pic you showed me, and I laughed when you was telling me about how much she loves to be an Avatar lol.
xTekno, cris_neva and renia58 like this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 12-12-2013 at 07:05 PM..
Old 12-12-2013, 08:20 PM   #1046
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, Firstly, After making an Irish Stew today with Big Fluffy Yummy Dumblings, that I should not of Eaten that Last One, as I am still feeling really that I cannot Move Lol..Secondly, I am sitting here Giggling to myself Yes! Giggling as my daughter came in earlier and said.."Have you been eating Strawberry Laces Candy? to me I said "No" so she then said to me "I can really smell Strawberry Laces Candy" with that I Burst out laughing and said "I have not been eating them, I brought some Stawberry Laces Candy Scented Body Wash & Shampoo, so thats what you can smell its Me smelling of Strawberry Lace Candy". She came closer and smelled my hair and then my neck and with that She Rolled Her Eyes, and said to me "Only you could get away with doing that and smelling of Strawberry Laces" and with that we both Burst Out Laughing hahahahaha. It seems now that not only can I eat Strawberry Candy I can smell of it too..hahahahahaha.
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 12-12-2013 at 08:29 PM..
Old 12-12-2013, 08:33 PM   #1047
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized again lol, That even though I set up the MSN thingy I do not know how to use it? So if I wanted to chat with someone or somebody wanted to chat with me on here, I would not have a "Scooby Doo" meaning "Clue" how to do it? And that is typically meez. Just because I thought the little butterfly was pretty and to try something New as I have not done that before, as I have heard you get a lot of Weirdo's on the Live Chat Sites NOT!!!..that I am saying anybody on here is a Weirdo, as I am honestly NOT Saying That. So then I give it a go to see what its like and end up not knowing and having a "Scooby Doo" as to what to do hahahahahaha. Even I make myself laugh sometimes at the things I do. Lol

Last edited by Siobhanni; 12-12-2013 at 08:50 PM..
Old 12-13-2013, 12:01 PM   #1048

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,502.60
I just realized after having re-read all those mails the native mother and her sister of my Sioux Exhusband - wrote to me/us - after having searched for his native family as he was adopted out as a baby and actually having found them online and all that happieness over that fact, them being able to reunite - I just realized that they left me out and I live a life in the gutter now. While my exhusband has both - his native family and his adopted family and his girlfriend who's also native.

So, that was the first and last time I helped someone I loved. He washes himself clean about what he did to me. I don't dare to tell it, he deceits everyone. Interesting though. His adopted family was quite well off, my own family also a little when they were still alive. Funny or not funny, how things turn, wanting to help and all went wrong for me and the worst, me having to fight for my daily survival now and get no help from no one. I said what I had to say.
renia58 likes this.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2013, 04:01 PM   #1049
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized I had my happy Christmas Bubbled Popped by my friend lol. I was singing and dancinh about to "All I Want For Christmas"by Mariah Carey, and A good old Irish Song "Fairy Tale Of New York" by the Irish Band The Pogues.. When my friend called and was trying her best to get me to go out Dancing at a Club tonight. But I kept telling her No,, and she kept pleading with the usual saying "you never go out, I need to meet someone, 10 years is too long to have been alone etc etc etc Even though I love her to bits and she means well, I said No, told her just because she cannot go a week alone does not mean I have too and we both laughed at that. So I then told a little white lie being had my sister coming around soon, but she kept on and on, saying I could join them later, I know she means well but she just cannot seem to understand me lol. So in the end I said "Ooops gotta go, sister is here and quickly disconnected the call lol. So its back to little me ,and my dog and My Music and off course Dancing Rofl. And I am going to check out my holiday flights and hotels later for next year, and I have not even got a Clue what Airports yet, this coming from someone who cannot work MSN Let alone attempt to book my holiday hahahahahahaha, Oh well "what will be, will be" rofl.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 12-13-2013 at 04:46 PM..
Old 12-13-2013, 04:56 PM   #1050
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,462.18
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
I just realized I had my happy Christmas Bubbled Popped by my friend lol. I was singing and dancinh about to "All I Want For Christmas"by Mariah Carey, and A good old Irish Song "Fairy Tale Of New York" by the Irish Band The Pogues.. When my friend called and was trying her best to get me to go out Dancing at a Club tonight. But I kept telling her No,, and she kept pleading with the usual saying "you never go out, I need to meet someone, 10 years is too long to have been alone etc etc etc Even though I love her to bits and she means well, I said No, told her just because she cannot go a week alone does not mean I have too and we both laughed at that. So I then told a little white lie being had my sister coming around soon, but she kept on and on, saying I could join them later, I know she means well but she just cannot seem to understand me lol. So in the end I said "Ooops gotta go, sister is here and quickly disconnected the call lol. So its back to little me ,and my dog and My Music and off course Dancing Rofl. And I am going to check out my holiday flights and hotels later for next year, and I have not even got a Clue what Airports yet, this coming from someone who cannot work MSN Let alone attempt to book my holiday hahahahahahaha, Oh well "what will be, will be" rofl.
I just realized that this is the perfect song for @jeanniebee to sing right about now:

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
Only a hippopotamus will do
Don't want a doll, no dinky Tinker Toy
I want a hippopotamus to play with and enjoy

I don't think Santa Claus will mind, do you?
He won't have to use our dirty chimney flue
Just bring him through the front door,
that's the easy thing to do

I can see me now on Christmas morning,
creeping down the stairs
Oh what joy and what surprise
when I open up my eyes
to see a hippo hero standing there

No crocodiles, no rhinoceroses
I only like hippopotamuses
And hippopotamuses like me too

(Short Music Interlude)

Mom says the hippo would eat me up, but then
Teacher says a hippo is a vegetarian

(Short Music Interlude)

There's lots of room for him in our two-car garage
I'd feed him there and wash him there and give him his massage

I can see me now on Christmas morning,
creeping down the stairs
Oh what joy and what surprise
when I open up my eyes
to see a hippo hero standing there

No crocodiles or rhinoceroseses
I only like hippopotamuseses
And hippopotamuses like me too
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2013, 05:18 PM   #1051
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized @Ta'neeszahnii Techno that is soooo funny, hahahahahahaha. Did not even know that was actually a real song lol, and tbh even though Hippo's are really dangerous, I like them and kinda think they are cute too. At the moment I am Rockin Around The Christmas Tree lol.
renia58 likes this.
Old 12-13-2013, 07:08 PM   #1052

I just realized bad luck also can be funny when it happens on a regular base - as I was thinking of making a song to brint into mind the homeless and street kids of the world who are left out from everything good in life and even get hunted down in some countries - that when I recorded something for that song - my notebook crashed and windows got shot to pieces including everything I had on it - means I can't make music mixes anymore for a long time as I got that notebook new with my last money I had. How funny that each time I want to do something good - things don't work out for me - and that music mixing program was a gift to me as it's too expensive for me to afford it - well then, I better should not take on any more gifts as the major crash happened when I was using that program, which worked well for me for several month but then... no gifts for me anymore, otherwise I still would have my for my financial status rather expensive notebook. Strange world.
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Spiritflight; 12-13-2013 at 07:12 PM..
Old 12-14-2013, 02:01 PM   #1053
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, its days like this I could really need another pair of hands, as my back and legs are aching. So a real good Massage would be just perfect right now. Looks like a Long Hot Bubblebath will have to relieve my stiff achey muscles after a hard day of lifting heavy heavy boxes and moving furniture around lol.
renia58 likes this.
Old 12-14-2013, 06:09 PM   #1054
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that I have had a great evening with a great funny friend, and I should see her more often as she needs a little help and understanding right now. Yes we laughed, had fun, taught her som dances she wanted to know to make her more confident when she goes out dancing with our other friend. She feels a little less confident as she feels she is the odd one out, I told her..there is nothing odd about her, she is a great funny person who just needs a little push in the right direction. So I helped her do her hair, put her make-up on for her and said, you go and have a great night now with the rest of our friends, dance and enjoy yourself. She asked me "what about you? I said to her "Thanks but No thanks, I will be happy knowing you are happy and go and enjoy yourself". And besides I am still stiff a little after all the heavy lifting and moving furniture today. She left laughing and smiling so that was a good sign she was feeling better and a little more confident.
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 12-14-2013 at 09:04 PM..
Old 12-14-2013, 08:04 PM   #1055
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that christmas is a time for both celebrating and remembering.
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 12-14-2013 at 08:53 PM..
Old 12-14-2013, 10:48 PM   #1056

I just realized that I better not say anything about Christmas. Do hippos celebrate christmas? Do I celebrate it? How? If after church every family goes their own ways and I walk off again as alone as I was walking in? I am sorry. With all respect to everybody's beliefs, but something is wrong the way some or most? Celebrate Christmas leaving lonely friends out in the gutter.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:32 AM   #1057
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized @Spiritflight If I could I would share christmas with you, but instead we can wish and share christmas wishes together with our friends on here. I only have my family during the day at christmas and at christmas night it is olnly Meez and my Faithful Dog. So I am alone too, so do not feel so sad my friend as you are not alone on Christmas.
Spiritflight and renia58 like this.
Old 12-15-2013, 01:28 PM   #1058
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 26,122.98
I realized that every Christmas I'm crying, I'm with my family in those days, but I am overwhelmed by grief and longing for his parents, grandmother, grandfather, they have long since gone

is the custom in my country, that on Christmas Eve we eat dinner when the first star appears in the sky, and leave one free place at the table for someone lonely
Siobhanni likes this.
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #1059
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
i just realized taht @renia58 could be the gift for all:

Winter snow is falling down
Children laughing all around
Lights are turning on
Like a fairy tale come true
Sitting by the fire we made
You're the answer when I prayed
I would find someone
And baby I found you
All I want is to hold you forever
All I need is you more every day
You saved my heart
From being broken apart
You gave your love away
And I'm thankful every day
For the gift
Watching as you softly sleep
What I'd give if I could keep
Just this moment
If only time stood still
But the colors fade away
And the years will make us grey
But baby in my eyes
You'll still be beautiful
You saved my heart
From being broken apart
You gave your love away
And I'm thankful every day
For the gift
(Instrumental)
You saved my heart
From being broken apart
You gave your love away
I can't find the words to say
That I'm thankful every day
For the gift
beautiful lyrical song
Siobhanni likes this.
Old 12-15-2013, 02:06 PM   #1060
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
I just realizd @renia58 that here maybe some ideas for you that I buy for people at Christmas. Perfumes, Aftershave, CD's, BLue Ray Dvd's and Dvd's, TV Boxsets, Movies etc...Jewellery, Clothing Shop Gift Vouchers, Slippers, Pampering Body Gift Sets..Lovely Scented Fancy Candles, Electic Shaver, Electric Toothbrush, Massage Gift Sets, Big Fancy Boxes Of Chocolates, etc etc ..Hope this may give you a few ideas as it is hard guessing what people want Lol. If all else fails and I get Stuck for a gift for somebody I end up putting Money in a Nice Christmas Card for them so they can Buy what they want and use it for The January Sales Rofl.
I realized that the gift is not easy thanks for the ideas have already bought, this is not a fishing boat, it is not a horse, hi hi hi such gifts would be cool
Siobhanni likes this.
Sponsored Links