Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3176Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat I just realized ... I just realized ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-15-2013, 02:10 PM   #1061
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
Savings: 0.00
I just realized @renia58 that I am too always crying at Christmas, for my beautiful Mother, Fathee and my Grandfathee. I try sooo hard to remember my happy christmas memories with them all around me, their beautiful smiles, happy laughter their beautiful smells, to make me feel happy..But sadly that is not enough, as I still miss them sooo much despite my happy memories of Christmas Past. I light 3 candles and those 3 candles will remain alight until they burn no more, I cut 3 locks of my hair and tie 3 seperate locks of my hair with a tie of red ribbon and hang those 3 red ribbon locks of my hair on my christmas tree, they will remain on my christmas tree until the candles burn no more then they are removed and placed at their graves when I go to see and speak with them during Christmas Holidays, as it is tradition for me to do this as I did with their sad passings. Each of my loved ones upon their passing I cut my hear in mourning and a braid of my long hair is tied and placed with them on their last journey. You also have a beautiful tradition as it really comes from the heart too. I myself too also think of the lonely at christmas and would gladly offer and give a plate and a place at my table for anybody who is lonely.
renia58 likes this.
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2013, 02:46 PM   #1062
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
I just realized, My beautiful Big Full Moon is shining down on me, and is Lightening up the Cold Dark Black Velvet Evening Skies. Just seeing the moon seems lifts my sad spirits as I gaze upon it. I think now I am going to put on the Christmas Music Channel on Cable TV, as After listening to Michael Jacksons Song "You Are Not Alone" I was unaware I had a Tear slowing running so softly and lightly down my face. So some happy music and a bit of body swaying and My Moon I shall no doubt feel better very soon maybe?
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 12-15-2013 at 09:08 PM..
Old 12-15-2013, 09:06 PM   #1063
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Too much thinking is always an Emotional Rollercoater Ride for me, and once I start the Rollercoaster Ride, my eyes begin to water and my heart begins to ache.
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 12-15-2013 at 09:56 PM..
Old 12-16-2013, 06:25 AM   #1064

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,103.18
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
I just realized @Spiritflight If I could I would share christmas with you, but instead we can wish and share christmas wishes together with our friends on here. I only have my family during the day at christmas and at christmas night it is olnly Meez and my Faithful Dog. So I am alone too, so do not feel so sad my friend as you are not alone on Christmas.
Thank you - I will be thinking of my online friends at Christmas Eve as this is the most important Holiday in Germany where everybody and their brother are locked up behind closed doors. One afternoon like that I walked around town, deserted area, walked by some homeless laying on he ground while the rest of the city inhabitants seemed to have vanished from planet earth, that's how empty a major city looks like at Christmas Eve late afternoon till next morning. What I actually have seen where two or three homeless guys, three or four turkis guys shouting in the streets and about two people with suit and that in a city with millions of people living.

What I think, sometimes germans talkt about the Holy Family, they probably mean their own families they got to stick together with on Christmas Eve - not the Jesus Christ Holy Family - Christmas a symbol - celebrating Jesus Birth, a lot of young people don't know about this fact in Germany for them Christmas means, hanging out with parents and grandparents, always saying they do not like the gatherings as it's just a hippocrate event when everyone plays nice and the rest of the year they go back fighting within the families - gifts and a Christmas tree. But why do they go then and hang out with their families if they all don't like it?

I don't mind being alone on Christmas Day but this cold front of the people hiding behind closed doors at Christmas Eve and no friends are premitted to join them with their families, why do they all do it, if they dislike it so much?
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2013, 12:49 PM   #1065
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,457.18
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritflight View Post
Thank you - I will be thinking of my online friends at Christmas Eve as this is the most important Holiday in Germany where everybody and their brother are locked up behind closed doors. One afternoon like that I walked around town, deserted area, walked by some homeless laying on he ground while the rest of the city inhabitants seemed to have vanished from planet earth, that's how empty a major city looks like at Christmas Eve late afternoon till next morning. What I actually have seen where two or three homeless guys, three or four turkis guys shouting in the streets and about two people with suit and that in a city with millions of people living.

What I think, sometimes germans talkt about the Holy Family, they probably mean their own families they got to stick together with on Christmas Eve - not the Jesus Christ Holy Family - Christmas a symbol - celebrating Jesus Birth, a lot of young people don't know about this fact in Germany for them Christmas means, hanging out with parents and grandparents, always saying they do not like the gatherings as it's just a hippocrate event when everyone plays nice and the rest of the year they go back fighting within the families - gifts and a Christmas tree. But why do they go then and hang out with their families if they all don't like it?

I don't mind being alone on Christmas Day but this cold front of the people hiding behind closed doors at Christmas Eve and no friends are premitted to join them with their families, why do they all do it, if they dislike it so much?
Quote:
Too much thinking is always an Emotional Rollercoater Ride for me, and once I start the Rollercoaster Ride, my eyes begin to water and my heart begins to ache.
Quote:
Thanks for your effort trying to cheer me up.
i just realized that the above are all invalid posts!
windanncer and Siobhanni like this.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2013, 01:52 PM   #1066

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
i just realized that the above are all invalid posts!
I just realized it also an invalid post -
Old 12-16-2013, 01:55 PM   #1067
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized @Ta'neeszahnii Techno hahahahahaha I bet after reading my Roller Coaster Post your head was spinning lol. For me it is valid,because when I start to think too much about Christmas's past and present I think of the people who I miss soooo much, and who cannot be with me this Christmas and I tend to feel a little alone and I would love to have someone just hold my hand or snuggle even just for a little while kinda feelings once and a while, even though its my own fault I stay behind clised doors and do nit go looking for Snuggles Rofl. So when I hear the Christmas Songs and look at my Christmas Tree, I am both Happy and Sad. One minute I am feel Happy And Up in the Air, the next my Mood takes A Dip Down and I am feeling Sad and Down. So thats why I call it my Emotional Roller Coaster and it is valid to meez because of the Ups and Downs lol and Yes!, I am a kinda confusing to understand and no doubt your head is spinning just thinking about my Roller Coaster Babbling Mind, hahahahahaha, but I respect your point of view in what you say and what you feel, but I just want to explain my point and Off Course Babble as per usual, hahahahahahaha.
Old 12-16-2013, 02:14 PM   #1068
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, that maybe to my new friends and others, I am indeed a kinda confusing babbling person, lol. I think its because I wear my heart on my sleeve and have to be me and not pretend to be something different or another person or Plastic and Fake. Definately with me its "What you see, and hear is what you get with me" lol I think its my Southern Irish Ways and my Grandfathee's and my Fathee's inherited Wild Ways and Beliefs within me too as we Love to Talk, Chat, Music, Dance and Just Be Our True Selves and Speak Truth and Honesty and Just be Me, and beside that "Me, My Personality and My Mind and Babbling Words and My Spirit are as "Wild and Free as My Long Hair Blowing In Winds, hahahahahahaha. See I am still Babbling lol.
renia58 likes this.
Old 12-16-2013, 02:34 PM   #1069
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 25,714.82
I realize that laughter is healthy, I like your babbling
Siobhanni likes this.
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2013, 03:09 PM   #1070
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Hahahahahaha, I just realized, that @renia58 Thanks and you make me laugh too and I enjoy reading your funny posts too, and believe it or not..I am really shy in person, because if I was to meet you in person, I would be as quiet as a "Lil Mouse" Lol, unless there was music playing and then I would grab you onto the dance floor, "Only joking" as that would never happen as I am to shy and would be too embarrassed to do that,but iften what I cannot say in wirds or show my emotions I can through myself dancing as it makes me feel free as a bird soaring through the skies free, and thats why also I cannot put photo's up of myself too lol but I am hoping I can get more confident and eventually put a pic up of myself thats why going on holiday next year on my own is a big thing for me and a big step in getting more confident and overcome my shyness of people other than my family and close friends, And once I get over my shyness..then the "Babbling Begins" hahahahahaha. And Yes..I have started Babbling again to you now, hahahahahaha.
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 12-16-2013 at 05:46 PM..
Old 12-16-2013, 05:44 PM   #1071
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Hahahahahaha, I just realized, that if I was to put up a photo of myself right now, you would see me in "Bright Red Fluffy PJ Set with Cute Little Christmas Puddings All Over Them" Rofl, Even I giggle at myself sometimes, Hmmmm well actually most of the time ROFL
renia58 likes this.
Old 12-17-2013, 12:44 PM   #1072
Standing Rock

xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
i just realized that passing on traditions does not mean living in the past, but rather putting time-tested values to work in present circumstances.
Old 12-17-2013, 06:14 PM   #1073

I just realized, that I could not save the money avoiding the hairdresser by having cut my hair short myself, it's not straight -
Old 12-17-2013, 06:26 PM   #1074
Standing Rock

Quote:
I just realized, that I could not save the money avoiding the hairdresser by having cut my hair short myself, it's not straight -
i jsut realized that @Spiritflight is not thinking straight because her hair is too short:

She asks me why
I'm just a hairy guy
I'm hairy noon and night
Hair that's a fright
I'm hairy high and low
Don't ask me why
Don't know
It's not for lack of break
Like the Grateful Dead
Darling

Gimme head with hair
Long beautiful hair
Shining, gleaming,
Streaming, flaxen, waxen

Give me down to there hair
Shoulder length or longer
Here baby, there mama
Everywhere daddy daddy

Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair

Let it fly in the breeze
And get caught in the trees
Give a home to the fleas in my hair
A home for fleas
A hive for bees
A nest for birds
There ain't no words
For the beauty, the splendor, the wonder
Of my...

Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair

I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy
Snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty
Oily, greasy, fleecy
Shining, gleaming, streaming
Flaxen, waxen
Knotted, polka-dotted
Twisted, beaded, braided
Powdered, flowered, and confettied
Bangled, tangled, spangled, and spaghettied!

Oh say can you see
My eyes if you can
Then my hair's too short

Down to here
Down to there
Down to where
It stops by itself

They'll be ga ga at the go go
When they see me in my toga
My toga made of blond
Brilliantined
Biblical hair

My hair like Jesus wore it
Hallelujah I adore it
Hallelujah Mary loved her son
Why don't my mother love me?

Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair
windanncer, renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
Old 12-17-2013, 06:29 PM   #1075
Standing Rock

Quote:
Hahahahahaha, I just realized, that if I was to put up a photo of myself right now, you would see me in "Bright Red Fluffy PJ Set with Cute Little Christmas Puddings All Over Them" Rofl, Even I giggle at myself sometimes, Hmmmm well actually most of the time ROFL
i just realized that @jeanniebee is missing Wilson:

I've got my pajamas on
Before I go to bed I'm going to run around.
I'm standing on my head
And the world is upside down.

Me and Wilson, my teddy bear
We're going to do a lot of wiggling
Before we go upsairs
Watch out you lions you tigers you bears
I've got my pajamas on

Mommy said put 'em on
I said no
Daddy said let's go
I said all right
I'm clean, I'm warm, I'm out of sight
I've got my pajamas on

I'm in Daddy's lap, fading fast
Wilson, if you want to mess around
You'll have to do it alone
I love being little
And I'll love being grown
I've got my pajamas on.
Old 12-17-2013, 06:33 PM   #1076
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by renia58 View Post
I realize that laughter is healthy, I like your babbling
i just realized that @Renia is all bright with laughter:

We smelled your soup on the fire cooking
We saw your toys and your pencils looking bright
So bright and yet they come from, oh, so far away

We heard your flags and your banners flapping
We felt the air from your hands all clapping time
In time, I'm sure your time is not so far away

Millions, all moving forward
Millions, all babbling crossword
Millions, all flow as water
Millions, all bright with laughter

He make you glowing
He bake you golden
Like the Yangtze mud

I saw your writing on paper landing
Your stamps showed bridges and temples standing still
So still, and yet they're standing, oh, so far away

I saw you asking for western thinking
I say it's poison that you'll be drinking
Stay as East, as far away as dreams will let you be

He make you glowing
He bake you golden
Like the Yangtze mud

He make you glowing
He bake you golden
Like the Yangtze mud
Old 12-17-2013, 08:34 PM   #1077
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, that I should "NOT" have hanged "Candy Canes" from my christmas tree tonight. As my greedy faithful Shar Pei Bubaz dog decided while I was having a shower to Eat Them!. So instead of Candy Canes Hanging, All that was left was "Snapped and Broken Bits of Candy Canes" but to be honest I could not stop laughing about it as he tried to hide the evidence despite there being "All Bits Of Tiny Candy Canes Stuck Around His Piggy Mouth" hahahahahaha, it was really funny to see as he tried to give me the "It Was Not Me look"
renia58 likes this.
Old 12-17-2013, 10:30 PM   #1078

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
i jsut realized that @Spiritflight is not thinking straight because her hair is too short:

She asks me why
I'm just a hairy guy
I'm hairy noon and night
Hair that's a fright
I'm hairy high and low
Don't ask me why
Don't know
It's not for lack of break
Like the Grateful Dead
Darling

Gimme head with hair
Long beautiful hair
Shining, gleaming,
Streaming, flaxen, waxen

Give me down to there hair
Shoulder length or longer
Here baby, there mama
Everywhere daddy daddy

Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair

Let it fly in the breeze
And get caught in the trees
Give a home to the fleas in my hair
A home for fleas
A hive for bees
A nest for birds
There ain't no words
For the beauty, the splendor, the wonder
Of my...

Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair

I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy
Snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty
Oily, greasy, fleecy
Shining, gleaming, streaming
Flaxen, waxen
Knotted, polka-dotted
Twisted, beaded, braided
Powdered, flowered, and confettied
Bangled, tangled, spangled, and spaghettied!

Oh say can you see
My eyes if you can
Then my hair's too short

Down to here
Down to there
Down to where
It stops by itself

They'll be ga ga at the go go
When they see me in my toga
My toga made of blond
Brilliantined
Biblical hair

My hair like Jesus wore it
Hallelujah I adore it
Hallelujah Mary loved her son
Why don't my mother love me?

Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair
I just realized - so what? I do not need long hair or I wouldn't have cut it short.
Old 12-18-2013, 12:04 PM   #1079
Standing Rock

i jsut real;ized that winter is over in central AZ.
Old 12-18-2013, 12:13 PM   #1080
Standing Rock

i just realized that every time something is given to us in any shape or form it's pure. it's given to us with a good heart.
Sponsored Links