Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3176Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat I just realized ... I just realized ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2013, 09:39 AM   #1101

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,285.41
Savings: 0.00
I just realized I will be 60 next year and felt like 30 until a week ago - now I feel like 60+
Siobhanni likes this.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2013, 11:42 AM   #1102
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
I just realized that Awwwwww @Spiritflight is feeling Low and not her usual self at the moment:( Hopefully you will be back to your usual fabby self soon and not feeling so down. (((Huggggs)))). I think sometimes this time of year makes us feel a bit Down and washed out emotionally and physically too.
Spiritflight likes this.
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2013, 05:08 PM   #1103

I just realized how nice it feels when kind souls actually showing concern about me and that I like to thank them - no matter if they can read my words here now or not. I don't take it for granted when someone tries to cheer me up or shows concern. I think of those people and always wishing them well.
Siobhanni likes this.
Old 12-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #1104
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
I just realizd, that my poor Bubaz faithful protector is sooo unwell bless him. We went for a run in the woodlands and he saw a Squirrel and chased after it..the next thing I saw he had stuck his face in a Prickle Bush:(..Awwww bless him I could of cried when I saw the horribl scratches on his face:( and he was Limping on his back leg. So tonight after I bathed his face and gently put little kisses to his face which he loves, because he loves fuss and attention...I put a thick blanket on my Sofa and he has been sprawled upon it with me by his side gently running my fingers through his thick hair. Every now and then he gives a little shiver as he has some pain bless him. It breaks my heart to see him hurt, and even though I know tomorrow he will be good and healed, it still hurts and pulls at my heart to see my strong protector looking vulnerable. I cannot stomach any animal hurting, it just goes against everything in My body..I have to help and heal them and comfort them even if they are not my own, I cannot help it I am like a Moth drawn to a Flame. Its like I hear and feel their pain, something I have always felt like since a small child, as was my Fathee and Grandfathee, who would help heal any wounded or hurt animal from little baby birds to dogs, animals of the forest etc etc so I just followed and was taught in their footsteps as I feel animals give you all their love and trust unconditionally so to abuse that what is given so freely is something I will never understand or forgive as to me it is an honour to be given such a great gift of unconditional love and trust..So anyone I see doing that, Even if I saw a Stranger hurting or abusing any animal I would act and stop it without regard or thought for myself. As to me it would be such a natural thing as breathing is..to protect any animal from harm, injury or abuse.
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 12-22-2013 at 08:49 PM..
Old 12-27-2013, 09:24 PM   #1105
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that after cooking for 12, Christmas Day, and 10 Boxing day ..I was thinking .."Hey!!how comes its always me??? Lol. I honestly did not mind, it was have great to have my family around me, sharing food, stories, laughter and "Thank Goodness" there was Not! A Vodka Jelly shot in Sight hahahahahahaha. We sung songs of our ways and proud heritage and off course we danced lol. It was,a good time and My Heart felt like it was going to burst with happiness at seeing my family sharing great stories of our heritage, of how we lived in the Mountains of Ireland, and how the Mountains became known today as Co Wicklow, Stories of Our Clan, Yes..we originate from the King Of Leinster, known as the Mountain People as the Mountains were a protection around us, and they would fight fiercely to protect their lands, and they were the strongest and fearless warrior clan and you are going to laugh at this the Clan that my Ancestors were from and runs wildly through my blood was "The Clan Of The Wolf" lol Now you know where my Love of the Moon and Wolves and Animals come from. My dreams of running with the wild animals since a small child has come from. And also the Nightmares I had of being chased as I remember the stories my Grandfathee use to tell me about the Wolves that were hunted in Ireland by the British and the Local people because of protecting their Livestock. Yes..believe it or not there was "A Irish Wolf" but sadly as my Fathee snd Grandfathee told me "Their Voices No Longer Sing Out, And The Lone Wolf That Was Left, Cry's No More" I remembered crying my eyes out thinking about the Lonely Lone Wolf Calling, and Not Hearing Anyone Call Back, I must of been about 6/7 years old and even now just thinking about that Sad, Lonely Wolf I remembered I would say to them If I was there I would find him and take a blanket with me and cuddle him so he would not feel sad and alone and bring him home and he could sleep on my bed, they use to laugh at that and say to me "Oh Ma Kind Little One, Yes, You would not fear him and he not fear you, and you would bring him home, and if he not come away with ye, you would of fell asleep with him with your little blanket. It still brings a tear to my eyes and a lump in my throat thinking about the sad lonely wolf even now just thinking about that story. Anyway enough of my family history lol, and Back to Christmas, So we did the Irish Jigs, And our own dances, singing or in my case "Screaching" rofl out loud. So now I am sitting here snuggled up in my new Comforter as I do love a Snuggle as it makes me feel all cosy and warm and safe as Im wrapping my Comforter around meez, and listening to some Slow Jazz with lovely scented candles flickering away..Hmmmm I am soooo relaxed right now I feel like a Wet Noodle, hahahahahaha even though its just Lil Meez and my Bubaz Snoring away Loudly on the floor lol. I just realized, that I am Blabbering Again, hahahahahaha.
Spiritflight and renia58 like this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 12-27-2013 at 09:29 PM..
Old 12-29-2013, 04:28 AM   #1106
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 25,816.82
I just realized that there is no Ta'neeszahnii Techno
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2013, 12:14 PM   #1107

Quote:
Originally Posted by renia58 View Post
I just realized that there is no Ta'neeszahnii Techno
@Ta'neeszahnii Techno - I just realized - it's been said - you don't exist?
Old 12-29-2013, 03:09 PM   #1108
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritflight View Post
@Ta'neeszahnii Techno - I just realized - it's been said - you don't exist?
realized that I wrote wrong
(I realized that he was Ta'neeszahnii Techno not here long )

I did not want him to annihilate
Siobhanni likes this.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:56 PM   #1109
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized @renia58 that I love your little smiley face emote with the eyes that are rolling around, its soooo funny. It looks like Meeez after I was Tricked by my Son into having those "6 Vodka Jelly Shots" that night at my Older Sons Birthday Celebration Party..hahahahahaha.:)
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 12-29-2013 at 09:01 PM..
Old 12-31-2013, 07:36 PM   #1110
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh

I just realized its nearly NEW YEAR 2014, I have been playng music since 6pm this evening, both Normal music and Irish Rofl...I am on my own this New Years Eve aparr from my Bubaz Doggie with me lol....Tge kids are off doing their own thing, and I did not fancy going out with my friends tonight. So I am happy singing along doing my own thing awaiting Midnight, when I will open my Front Door to let the New Year In...Followed by opening my back garden door to let The Old Year Out...So I wanted to wish you all "A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014'''"Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh" 2014 in my Mother Gaelic Irish Too. ....May you all have Good Health, Good Fortune, And Some Irish Good Luck this New Year 2014.
Spiritflight and renia58 like this.
Old 01-01-2014, 10:37 AM   #1111
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, that after having Two Glasses Of Wine, and considering I do not normally drink, I was a "LiL Bit Tipsy" Lol, that I was rather impressed with myself when "I Lighted Some Fireworks Off" at Midnight New Years Eve "Without Blowing Myself Up In The Process" hahahahahaha. Also further to add to that...I also managed to Light My Chinese Lantern, Whisper My Dreams, Whisper My Thoughts To My Lost Loved Ones, and held it up and released it high into the strong winds and watched it Fly up flickering its tiny golden flames inside as it carried my Whispers up into the midnight skies. I had to giggle to myself how clever I thought I was considering I was "A Lil Tipsy" that I manged it all on my own lol.. When I came back inside I had about 12 missed calls on my phone, so I replied family and friends lol..My friend who talks sooo much that "She could talk The Teeth Of A Saw" lol..thought I was having a party cos my music playing wanted to come around, so I just made excuses saying I have to go now as my other phone calling, just as R Kelly came on "I believe I Can Fly" she then Schreeched down the phone going on about "I bet your doing that Dance where you look like your flying like a Bird? And you know I love it when you do those dances where you move and flow like whatever animal your being and lets not foget my fav she said "The blowing Weeping Willow Tree"? I could not stop laughing and said to her "How many drinks have you had"? Lol..Finally she gave up and I then carried on with my music and Dancing until I finally Snuggled off yo meez bed around 4am Rofl. Hope you all enjoyed your New Years Evening And Celebrations:) Yep its 2014 and I am Still Soooooo Babbling hahahahahaha.
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 01-01-2014 at 11:44 AM..
Old 01-01-2014, 06:30 PM   #1112

I just realized I miss the NDN's posting here.
renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
Old 01-01-2014, 07:28 PM   #1113
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized @Spiritflight, Do not worry, I am sure they will be posting soon. Maybe they are busy with the Holidays or Working?...And I just realized, Are you saying you do not like my posts? Rofl, Only joking. Hmmmm I Wonder if anyone would "Miss Lil Meez? Hahahahahaha:)
renia58 likes this.
Old 01-03-2014, 04:53 PM   #1114
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized,,Today was a day for "Baby Ducks" as it has Not Stopped Raining All Day lol...I have been playing some beautiful songs and humming along all day today...My fav song today because its words that would be sang from the Heart is...."I Wanna Stand With You On A Mountain" By Suzie Bogguss...And then also "Savage Gaden" released it which it became "More Known" I luvzzz Both Versions as its such a moving song and the words and message says it simply all in a way of a song, and it makes my heart skip a little too, which I have not felt in a long while Maybe its the thought of standing on a mountain with someone special and feeling like that? More like standing on a mountain on my own more like for meez as I never go out socially apart from with my family I remember my Mother and Father walking up the Hillside together towards the mountain, hand in hand when I was little, and my Grandfathee use to tell me and say They were going to "Pick Berries" hahahahahahahaha.
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 01-03-2014 at 05:10 PM..
Old 01-03-2014, 09:15 PM   #1115
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, I have to get my Irish Passport sorted out..otherwise I will not be Flying Anywhere!! ...Yep I am still not giving in to my lack of confidence and fears...So I will be visiting the North America Wondetful PowWows This Year...Hmmmm maybe I can "Stand on Top Of A Mountain" by myself off course hahahahaha.
renia58 likes this.
Old 01-04-2014, 06:53 AM   #1116

I just realized the world is bigger than North America
renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:16 AM   #1117
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized @Spiritflight that I am going to start in the North and then maybe work my way towards the south heading for the Hills. Or maybe I will just see where my Sat Nav/GPS ends up getting me Lost after I stop in the North lol.
renia58 likes this.
Old 01-05-2014, 08:53 PM   #1118
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized thst, now I have taken down my pretty sparkling christmas tree and my sparkling decorations, its kind of sad, boo hoo..It makes me want to put the Sparkle back into my living room/lounge again lol.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:54 AM   #1119

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
I just realized thst, now I have taken down my pretty sparkling christmas tree and my sparkling decorations, its kind of sad, boo hoo..It makes me want to put the Sparkle back into my living room/lounge again lol.
I just realized you should put it back up then.
Siobhanni likes this.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:44 AM   #1120
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post

realized that my Christmas tree ornaments will be hung for a long time in Poland we have today Three Kings
Christmas tree can stand up to February 2
Spiritflight and Siobhanni like this.
Sponsored Links