Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3176Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat I just realized ... I just realized ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2014, 08:12 AM   #1121
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
Savings: 0.00
I just realized @renia58 that I am "Sooooo Jealous" of you right now as you are so lucky lol and it sounds really great "The Three Kings" despite me not knowing what that is? But any reason to hang pretty christmas Decorations until Feb is Great to me lol...And I just realized @Spiritflight That Yes..I should put them back up....But sadly..boo hoo it is Bad Luck to do so, and I only want Good Luck this year lol
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2014, 10:05 AM   #1122
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
I just realized I am going to be "Kicking Up Some Dirt" shortly lol..I am taking my nephew who has got time off work and who is feeling down at the moment, For a Ride on my Polaris 500cc Predator Off Road Quad, Going to be doing some Doughnuts, Figure Eights Etc as the Mud Kicks Up. Only becauae he says "I am the Coolest Auntie Ever" hahahahahaha. I lovzzz to get Down and Dirty Sometimes LOL.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:31 PM   #1123

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,980.12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
I just realized @renia58 that I am "Sooooo Jealous" of you right now as you are so lucky lol and it sounds really great "The Three Kings" despite me not knowing what that is? But any reason to hang pretty christmas Decorations until Feb is Great to me lol...And I just realized @Spiritflight That Yes..I should put them back up....But sadly..boo hoo it is Bad Luck to do so, and I only want Good Luck this year lol
I just realized if you want to believe in bad luck, it will be, but if you think it looks pretty, I think that should be reason enough. It's just sparkly and shiny matter. Items that are made for decoration. No more than that.
Siobhanni likes this.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2014, 05:08 PM   #1124
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Lol..I just realized @Spiritflight Yes..you are right..but I thought instead of Sparkly Decorations ..I turned "Myself Sparkly" Lol...I was given a really Pretty Sterling Silver Belly Chain with Beautiful Little Buttetflies dangling from the Belly Chain for a Christmas Present, as,I can Only wear Sterling Silver. And some Pretty Sterling Silver Wrist and Upper Arm Bangles with Beautiful Engravings on them, and Silver Earings, and Silver Anklets with again Pretty Butterflies dangling from them, and Silver Hair Beads etc...So I was "Very Sparkly" by the time I finished hahahahaha:))
Spiritflight likes this.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:21 PM   #1125

Quote:
Lol..I just realized @Spiritflight Yes..you are right..but I thought instead of Sparkly Decorations ..I turned "Myself Sparkly" Lol...I was given a really Pretty Sterling Silver Belly Chain with Beautiful Little Buttetflies dangling from the Belly Chain for a Christmas Present, as,I can Only wear Sterling Silver. And some Pretty Sterling Silver Wrist and Upper Arm Bangles with Beautiful Engravings on them, and Silver Earings, and Silver Anklets with again Pretty Butterflies dangling from them, and Silver Hair Beads etc...So I was "Very Sparkly" by the time I finished hahahahaha:))
I just realized you are funny
Siobhanni likes this.
Old 01-06-2014, 06:59 PM   #1126
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Lol..I just realized @Spiritflight, that yeah its funny that I wear a lot of Sparkly Body Jewellery because that apart from my Arms, Ankles, Ears, Hair Etc which everybody can see.."Nobody gets to see my Belly Chain and other body jewelery and Peircings hahahahahaha as my Annoying friend always keeps Reminding Me but I still call her a good friend Lol. I think I got my First Belly Chain and body peircings at 6months Old, its something we were all given aswell as having my Ears and belly button Peirced at the same time...My other sisters do not any longer wear their Body Jewellery but I always have even to this day..I never take mine off apart to change them for a different patterns/coloured crystals or style ect. I think I would feel Bare without them as I have always worn and had them since being little, Plus "Lil Meez Luvzzz To Sparkle" even though its only me that see's it hahahahahaha.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:33 AM   #1127

Quote:
I just realized I got given a food box for Xmas - donated by people - nice but all them sweets in it isn't very usefull for the sugar level concerning diabeties. But I was happy about the coffee and the jar of liver cream. Also happy about my success concerning my music mixes, never expected so many people would like it. Passed the 1.200 mark of listeners now from around the world. I always thought nobody would ever like my music and if then only because they gave likes out of pity for me. Now this is the best Christmas gift I ever could have imagined. People acutally liking my work. Well, I couldn't ever imagine that. Brings tears to my eyes when something I do - can contribute a lil bit to someone's happieness.
Siobhanni likes this.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:28 AM   #1128
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, that the weather is very bad over in the USA at the moment..A Terrible Winters Storm...I hope everyone, and you are and your family, friends and loved ones are all keeping safe and warm. I hope and wish and ask the Moon, Stars, and Sun to watch over and protect all of you, and all the animals too. And that you all, and the animals too have food, and shelter and warmth, and hopefully it will pass soon.
Spiritflight and renia58 like this.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:33 PM   #1129
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized after I rubbed tiny amount so that it does not make my hair oily... of Rose Oil into my long hair tonight, that firstly it took me back to beautiful memories of my beautuful mother rubbibg Rose Oil in my hair and then combing and brushing my long hair while she was gently humming an Irish Folk Song of how much I still soooo miss her...And Secondly..I just realized how I would soooo love for somebody to be able to do that for me now..as I really miss having my hair oiled with tiny amounts of Rose Oil and gently rubbed into my hair and my hair gently brushed and braided rather than myself doing that.....Oh well its back to wishful thinking for Lil Meez lol.
renia58 likes this.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:05 PM   #1130
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I miss my Man In The Moon...But thankfully he will be shining down soon..Lighting my way..and keeping me safe..as I snuggle and feel him around me. As he gives me strenght to not give up on my dreamzzzzz.
renia58 likes this.
Old 01-13-2014, 02:34 PM   #1131
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized , The Man in the Moon is, Lightening Up the Cold Dark Night, He shines Sooooo Beautifully Bright:)))
renia58 likes this.
Old 01-15-2014, 03:24 PM   #1132
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that...Omg...Eeeeeeek That there is such a thing as "A JUMPING SPIDER"....I am Shaking at just the thought of them...
Old 01-19-2014, 07:29 PM   #1133
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that..Maybe Washing my car today with a Jet Wash was Maybe..Not The Best Idea,, as Now I have a Mini Ice Skating Ring around my Car Lol. Hmmmm gonna be fun in the morning though no doubt when I try Not to fall on my Bummzzz lol.
Old 01-22-2014, 08:08 PM   #1134
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that omg...The Moon is soooo Low tonight. It is almost like if you stood on top of a house you could touch it....Its really Beautiful and clear, even though its not a Full Moon.
renia58 likes this.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:58 AM   #1135
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,507.18
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
i just realized taht you can't pick a job with great vacation time ... you just have to pick one that you don't need time away from it.
windanncer, renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2014, 12:06 PM   #1136
Standing Rock

xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
i just realized that leadership is not a position or title, it is an action and example.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:12 PM   #1137
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 26,441.67
Quote:
I just realized that omg...The Moon is soooo Low tonight. It is almost like if you stood on top of a house you could touch it....Its really Beautiful and clear, even though its not a Full Moon.

realize that you just like to look at the moon I also like as a child, my grandmother told me so much not to look at the moon, because there lives a man who can take me I still look at the moon and waiting for the mysterious Mr.
Siobhanni likes this.
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2014, 02:56 PM   #1138
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that @Ta'neeszahnii Techno has just posted. Welcome back to the Madness Lol.
renia58 likes this.
Old 01-24-2014, 12:35 PM   #1139
Standing Rock

i just realized that a true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.
Old 01-24-2014, 12:37 PM   #1140
Standing Rock

i just realized that the happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.
Sponsored Links