Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3176Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat I just realized ... I just realized ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2014, 05:04 PM   #1141
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
Savings: 0.00
I just realized that..OK, it must of looked strange to the neighbours..Me chasing my dog around the garden shouting "Drop It..Drop It" because he had Swiped my Bra and took of running into my back garden with me close on heels Shouting..hahahahahaha.
renia58 likes this.
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2014, 07:08 PM   #1142
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
i just realized that the happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.
I just realized that this is very true..Happiness is not purchased, its is something given freely and felt truly..I do not have the best of everything but I am happy and many people I know who have everything and never felt hardship or have to struggle always seem unhappy and miserable. I live simple and love simple things but am truly happy with my simple life and simple things I have and own. Yes sometimes its hard and a struggle, but I can honestly say I would rather struggle and be happy.. rather than have everything and be Miserable.
Old 01-24-2014, 08:20 PM   #1143
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Quote:
Originally Posted by renia58 View Post
realize that you just like to look at the moon I also like as a child, my grandmother told me so much not to look at the moon, because there lives a man who can take me I still look at the moon and waiting for the mysterious Mr.
I just realized @renia58 I love hearing little stories and beliefs about the Moon...So your awaiting for your Mysterious Mr to come along and Light Up Your Life..I am sure he is out there waiting for you as much as your awaiting him:) and hopefully you will find each other soon...As for meez, well I just lovzzz the Moon, and as for any Mysterious Mr for me?, Hmmmm....well lets see..Firstly I never go out anyway without my Body Guard that being my Eldest Son and his Wife as they think they have to protect me, lol..Secondly..Even though I Babble away on here I am really Shy and could No Way approach or let any Mr Mysterious know I was attracted to him..omg I am Blushing Red just thinking about it and My Blushing Face and Dead Give Away Eyes meaning My Eyes would drop straight away even if he Glanced my way and that would make me More Embarrassed thinking I had been Caught Out Sneakily Looking At Him...Causing me to quickly get to the nearest escape route I could find Rofl..Thirdly..After all that I do not stand a chance of finding a Mr Mysterious unless he was going to Chase Me Down and Try To Catch Me after My Escape... and I am a Very Fast Runner hahahahahahaha. So I think it will always be The Man In The Moon for Lil Meez ROFL.
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 01-24-2014 at 08:23 PM..
Old 01-25-2014, 01:57 PM   #1144

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,286.41
I just realized the secret about the moon which really isn't a secret but not everyone thinks of this - may be a good thing to realize as the secret is every living being in the past, present and future has looked at the same very moon. So how many generations of human beings have seen what we see? I guess we are all connected to those from the past and in the future because of the moon. Same goes for our sun, but it's way harder to look at it.
Siobhanni likes this.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2014, 04:19 PM   #1145
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that, Well actually I have known for a long time that..I am still such A Big Kid lol...I helped my friend cook loads of party food for her Grandsons BDay Party today..and helped out at the party with a Group of 30.. Six year olds....Well I was just like the little ones..Running around and I was playing Catch Me If You Can and of course I was always the one they had to catch lol..Then I was Bouncing on the Bouncy Castle with them Wrestling about 20 little ones jumping all over meez ..then it was playing with a the little games and toys inside ...I was sat on the floor with 5 little ones climbing up me like little Monkey's and 3 little girls playing with my hair and I was trying still to play Pass The Parcel with the rest. Rofl...I had such a great fun day and when I left after 3 hours! A lot of the Mums said "Can we Hire You For Bday Parties?" hahahahahahaha..I told them I had as much fun as the little ones, As I Luvzzz Toys and Games and am A,Big Kid at heart lol...It was such a,Great Day:))).
renia58 likes this.
Old 01-25-2014, 09:14 PM   #1146
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, It is hard sometimes when you know that someone you care about and know and sense that they are hurting on the inside but appears to be happy on the outside..They are strong, kind, caring, and also a Very Proud Person. For they put their own feelings of others, be it their friends, loved ones etc feelings before their own. As they do not want them to see or feel their hurt or pain or problems. Be it for sheer stubbornness or pride or not wanting to burden us with their problems they try to hide it...But even without looking upon their face or gazing in their eyes..I can See it..Feel it..and Sense it..and I know their hurting and putting on a brave face:(( It is difficult for me to say or ask R U OK? for fear of getting My Head Bitten Off lol...But there is Two Little Words I Will Say To Them..and that is "I Know"....Even though I just wish I could be there with them and Snuggle Up and Hold them tightly..and gently Whisper Shsssshh I Know.... But, then again, Maybe just the person knowing that I know..., and I am thinking about them.. may make them feel a teenie weenie little bit better:) OR Maybe they still will want to Rip My Head Off? Lol...The strange thing is though I do this a lot myself too being..I always put on a brave face even though many times I am feeling very vulnerable and hurting. I put on a brave face, big smile and try to go through the daily routine as I do not want my family and friends to know how vulnerable I feel as I do not want them too feel sorry or worry for me..As I feel happy when they are happy even though I am hurting. So I can understand why our friends and people we care about do exactly the same..even though knowing that, I still like to help them if I can..But thats just me I am wired that way..I sense peoples sadness and it hurts me to think they are hurting or have troubles. I am babbling again lol
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 01-25-2014 at 10:41 PM..
Old 01-27-2014, 05:01 PM   #1147
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized ..That I am Missing My Sunshine ..To lift my mood, my spirit, and my heart. The Brightness has seemed to Dull..The Spark is only Shimmering...and the Energy is only faint. But hopefully the Sunshine will return soon ..and I am Missing no more...So for now I will escape the Concrete that surrounds me that makes me feel trapped sometimes and go to the Wooded/Forest Country area about a 30min drive with my dog..And kick off my boots, release my hair and Run barefoot across the field with my faithful dog despite the cold beneath my barefeet, they will warm up as I run, and the sting and burn of the cold as I deeply breathe I will feel in my throat will also subside as my heart will hammer in my chest like a powerful drum, my blood will warm up as adrenalin kicks in as I go into a full sprint and just simply run and run feeling free of worries, fear, and feeling trapped in a concrete world around me...until I can run no more...Yep I am definately different lol...But its just my way, and what I have to do to make me feel myself and alive.
renia58 likes this.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:24 PM   #1148
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,457.18
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
i just realized that Hillary CAN laugh!

CNN apologizes profusely after airing video of Hillary Clinton laughing | WashingtonExaminer.com
windanncer and Siobhanni like this.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2014, 06:31 PM   #1149
Standing Rock

xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
i just realized taht people don't understand what you do for them until you stop doing it.
windanncer, renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:19 PM   #1150
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that Today has been a very bad day:(((..There seems to be far too much "Hate, Jealousy, Greed and Shallowness" in people that I cannot understand Why? some people are like this towards others who may be different or act and look different etc (..It honestly makes my skin crawl and gives me goosebumps when I am near these people and hear what they say and think. But thankfully it only happens when I bump into them in the shops or they get my attention outside where I live as they are my neighbours:(...I really feel soooo tired of it all...and feel truly weighed down not just with them though! As it seems everywhere there are just jealous, nasty, inconsiderate people, who even though you try to avoid or steer clear off, their hidden message or messages in their words speak as loud as if they are shouting, if you look deep enough and are sensative to feel it like I do..So yesssssss...today has been an emotional sad day for me and my mind is all over the place and my heart is heavy with sad emotions..Sorry I was just Venting hurt I am feeling right now and off course babbling as usual.
Spiritflight and renia58 like this.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:37 AM   #1151

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,286.41
I just realized - trouble with others - often enough only has to do with prejudice - something you may not like about someone you don't know - could be as easy as the way they talk, look, smell, anything. These people sense your dislikes and send out bad vibes as they are not happy being disliked for "no reason" and then the gossiping etc. maybe starts. I think no one is immune to prejurisdiction. Hurt people not neccessarily mean their own hostilities personal. But often enough people that are hurt by others use a good-willed person as vitim for their attacks as they can't adress it to the right person, either the person is too strong for them or is not reachable otherwise, maybe not alive anymore, or lives at unknown whereabouts or may be even not willing to listen, being insenstive, I don't know.

All the hostility toward people comes from hurt, being hurt by others more or less. People get precautious, sending out vibes that others pick up as - no I don't want to be around you - and feel hurt themselves - because of that, considering themselves as some one who does not mean any harm. It's a broad subject to talk about. I don't know if I am right with what I am saying, just my thoughts. A lot has to do with the subconcious mind. For instance if as a child you got hurt a lot by peopel with certain physical attributes, later you may try to avoid those people with those atributes even though, they would not be ill-willed toward you. Too bigger subject for me to get more into this.
Siobhanni likes this.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2014, 12:41 PM   #1152
Standing Rock

i just realized that if you have time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:43 PM   #1153
Standing Rock

i just realized taht you should be thankful for everybody in your life, good and bad, past and present. They all made you the person that you are today.
Old 01-28-2014, 02:16 PM   #1154
Standing Rock

I just realized aht this image is similar to @Anna Isakova's avatar:

for_anna.jpg
Old 01-28-2014, 05:06 PM   #1155
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that...No I do not want to be considered a friend by these shallow people...If they cannot look at a beautiful kind man on the outside aswell as the inside, Purely because he was burned badly on his face and body fighting for their country and "All they see instead is his scarrs":( Well I want nothing to do with them...Nah I am gonna "Wash themzzz people right outta my hair" aswell as my life!! I HATE''Shallow people.
renia58 likes this.
Old 01-30-2014, 12:56 AM   #1156
Head Dancer

Items DevilElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / Awards
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 137,239.14
I just realized I have cuts on 3 fingers and haven't been playing with knives.
renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
windanncer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2014, 05:21 AM   #1157
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that Doing some Great Hatha Yoga that it has relaxed both My Body and Mind....Also listening to some great Motown and some Elvis has done me good too lol.
renia58 likes this.
Old 01-30-2014, 12:41 PM   #1158
Standing Rock

i just realized taht sometimes you have to agree with someone ... just to shut them up for awhile.
windanncer, renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:39 PM   #1159
Standing Rock

I just realized that in AZ, we salt our margaritas ... not the sidewalks and roads.
windanncer and Siobhanni like this.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:41 PM   #1160
Standing Rock

I just realised that sometimes one should use a glue stick instead of chap stick.
Sponsored Links