Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3176Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat I just realized ... I just realized ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2014, 09:33 PM   #1181
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
i jsut realized that @jeanniebee has never seen a real bull!!! just hope she doesnt' milk one!!
Lol..Actually I have seen a real Bull and I loved him to bits..He was my Fathees Prize Bull on our farm and called Zero as that was his Mean Streak meaning Zero Seconds...One day I was hiding from my Mother as she wanted to put me in a dress and fancy ribbons for a party so I hid in Zero's field..But he was in a bad mood and chased me across the field, but I run like the Wind and jumped of his wooden water feeder and lept over the fence but ended up Snagging My leggings and ripping them and my underwear as I fell onto the ground hahahahaha I got up and Smacked Zero on his Big Nose and said "Bad Bad Boy" he just gave me his sad sorry face and snorted and jogged off I climbed back into his feild after him and caught up with him and gave him a big cuddle as,I felt bad smacking his Big Nose, despite my Mother Screaming her head off lol as she never understood how much Zero and Me loved each other. I was only about 6years old at the time and Nobody Not even my Fathee could get near Zero and Pet him and cuddle him..Zero would attack them hahahahahaha He was such a Big Bad Boy..But to me he was soooo Cute Rofl.
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2014, 06:46 AM   #1182

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,697.82
I just realized too much agony when everything just works by numbers
renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2014, 10:09 AM   #1183
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by solitare View Post
I just realized I have a game to catch and a date. see ya!
I just realized I hope you enjoyed your game and had a great time with your date
Old 02-07-2014, 10:38 AM   #1184
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgood View Post
After reading your post, I just realized you should Ask @Ta'neeszahnii Techno, I hear he pops a tent every morning
I just realized that I nearly choked on my coffee while reading that ..I could not stop laughing ...Am now thinking maybe a hire mobile home van as will have a couple of Big Suitcases which will not leave me enough room for a Tent lol.
Old 02-07-2014, 04:28 PM   #1185
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Hmmmm I just realized that maybe attempting to drive a Big Mobile Home thing "Is definately Not!! A Good Idea" as I have never driven one that Big Before!! as I have only driven cars before lol And No doubt I would knowing me! end up in a Ditch Rofl..So I suppose now I am thinking I may have to try Hotels in nearby Towns and hire a Hire Car, But by the sound of things it seems They!! Will be booked?? Oh well if "Push Comes To Shove" I will have to have a "Big Tent" thats of course if I ever get the darn thing up, hahahahahaha. And Now I am thinking ..Can anybody just pull up and Hitch Up A Tent? Or do you have to get Permission??? And lol do visitors have to put it up in Certain Areas??...Geeez this is making my head spin Lol.
Ndnsoldierboy likes this.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:10 PM   #1186
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Actually, I just realized, Maybe I should make some phone calls over and see if any of they can squeeze me in somewhere? Hopefully with a "Lil O Bit Of My Irish Luck" Somebody may get me in? It is worth a try at least..If not well its "Happy Camping for Meez" .
Ndnsoldierboy and renia58 like this.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:49 PM   #1187
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that my friend who I luv to bits is definately reading too many Romance Novels lol...She is my friend who I mentioned before a while ago who is always looking for "The One" and has a new "The One" Every 2/3 weeks rofl...Well tonight about 9pm ish she pops in trying once again to get me to go out to this Club with her but after saying No about 20times she decides to tell me about her new "The One" lol...In her words "Oh Jeannie..He's soooo Alpha!!! He's Alllll Dominant...He goes all Alpha if he sees others looking at her she says!!....After I said "Hold on..Rewind..Alpha??? What are you on about? He goes all Alpha??" I thought Alpha's are Pack Animals and the Top Dog etc hahahahahaha..Her reply to me was "See Jeannie this is why you need to get out a bit more and meet an Alpha" Well with that I was cracking up laughing..my tears were rolling down my face lol..She says "Just like in the books a Man who is Dominant is an Alpha Male" Well I thought "Seriously you gotta stop reading those books". I told her well I have never heard or seen an Alpha Male apart from Animal Planet..hahahahahaha..We both laughed at that and I told her I am really happy for her and her Alpha Male, and as long as she is happy I do not care Alpha or Not depite her saying "Oh Jeannie there is a Alpha Man out there waiting for you..Omg can you believe the sort of things she comes out with hahahahaha Thats why I luv her to bits, shes just great lol.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:10 AM   #1188

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
I just realized that my friend who I luv to bits is definately reading too many Romance Novels lol...She is my friend who I mentioned before a while ago who is always looking for "The One" and has a new "The One" Every 2/3 weeks rofl...Well tonight about 9pm ish she pops in trying once again to get me to go out to this Club with her but after saying No about 20times she decides to tell me about her new "The One" lol...In her words "Oh Jeannie..He's soooo Alpha!!! He's Alllll Dominant...He goes all Alpha if he sees others looking at her she says!!....After I said "Hold on..Rewind..Alpha??? What are you on about? He goes all Alpha??" I thought Alpha's are Pack Animals and the Top Dog etc hahahahahaha..Her reply to me was "See Jeannie this is why you need to get out a bit more and meet an Alpha" Well with that I was cracking up laughing..my tears were rolling down my face lol..She says "Just like in the books a Man who is Dominant is an Alpha Male" Well I thought "Seriously you gotta stop reading those books". I told her well I have never heard or seen an Alpha Male apart from Animal Planet..hahahahahaha..We both laughed at that and I told her I am really happy for her and her Alpha Male, and as long as she is happy I do not care Alpha or Not depite her saying "Oh Jeannie there is a Alpha Man out there waiting for you..Omg can you believe the sort of things she comes out with hahahahaha Thats why I luv her to bits, shes just great lol.
I just realized you ought to know that - alpha - is a common word for leaders of the pack.
Ndnsoldierboy and Siobhanni like this.
Old 02-08-2014, 03:03 PM   #1189
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritflight View Post
I just realized you ought to know that - alpha - is a common word for leaders of the pack.
I just realized..Try telling my friend that Lol..To her it means "A Hot Dominant Male, straight out of some Romance Novel" according to her ..I do not read romance novels but she reads Loads of Them.. hahahahaha.
Old 02-08-2014, 04:53 PM   #1190
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, Or rather admit, that Yes..Maybe it may make me look like a "Weee Lil Piggy" as I am sitting here looking at my "Pappa John's Large Stuffed Crust All The Meats Pizza Just Delivered and Double Choc Fudge Cake Pudding Side Dish All For Meeeezzz....Well a Girl's Gotta Eat!! hahahahahaha.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:29 PM   #1191
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 28,856.93
Quote:
I just realized..Try telling my friend that Lol..To her it means "A Hot Dominant Male, straight out of some Romance Novel" according to her ..I do not read romance novels but she reads Loads of Them.. hahahahaha.
I just realized you speak of an alfo?
solitare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2014, 06:31 PM   #1192

Quote:
I just realized - game over - for myself and I also realized, there is no such thing like a hot male
Old 02-09-2014, 01:47 AM   #1193
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,462.18
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
I just realized what a hot tamale is!
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2014, 06:54 AM   #1194
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 26,162.98
I realized (after the fact) that the potatoes cooked for dinner instead of salt poured sugar I told my husband that this batatas
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2014, 08:03 AM   #1195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
I just realized what a hot tamale is!
I just realized you reminded me of the foods we had in L.A. ndn-home
Old 02-09-2014, 08:04 AM   #1196

Quote:
Originally Posted by renia58 View Post
I realized (after the fact) that the potatoes cooked for dinner instead of salt poured sugar I told my husband that this batatas
I just realized you got yourself - sweet potatoes -
Old 02-09-2014, 08:05 AM   #1197

I just realized we eat the toes of pota
Old 02-09-2014, 12:25 PM   #1198
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that "Yes" My friend used our good friendship today to get me to do something I would Not Normally Do abd feel comfortable with lol..In the "Name Of Friendship" and after Pleading and giving me "Puppy Dog Eyes" which off course she swears I taught her to do with My Eyes lol..That there I was this Sunday Morning doing my "Jazz Singing Impersonation of "Dinah Shore Singing "My Funny Valentine" into her Mobile Phone which she was Recording for a (Valentines Message) to send to her (Alpha Male New Man)'.ROFL....Considering I cannot Sing..I only can do what I call "Speak Singing" But according to her I sound Exactly Like Dinah Shore's My Funny Valentine after "Only Once" Before Impersonating Dinah Shore Singing This Song as,I Love Jazz ..for Charity So I Sung this Song Dinah Shore Style to Raise Money for New Equipment in a Childrens Hospital Ward, and Yet here I was,Again Singing My Funny Valentine Into Her Mobile Phone lol I asked her Why? She did not just record the real song and save it and then send it to him on Valentines Day? She just said "It sounds really sultry and I can hear your simmering warm breaths in the song when you sing it Live for me Jeannie"''..I was like and said to her "What planet are you really from??" hahahahaha ..But off course I gave in as a Good Close Friends does just to make and see her happy..But with also giving her a Big Clear Messsage off "You Owe Me Big Time For This...hahahahahaha.
Ndnsoldierboy and renia58 like this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 02-09-2014 at 12:30 PM..
Old 02-09-2014, 02:49 PM   #1199
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, that omg..the More the day goes on..the. More I get embarrassed about singing My Funny Valentine for my good friend today..See that is why I am My Own Worst Enemy when it comes to confidence and getting easily embarrassed, as,I am really feeling Embarrassed now..I have sent my Friend a Text saying Clearly...In No Way tell Alpha Male it was Me singing ...
Old 02-09-2014, 04:36 PM   #1200
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that I am sooooo snuggly and cosy as I have lovely scented candles burning, Lights dimmed down, beautiful Smooth Jazz playing, while I am tucked up on my sofa all cosy and warm as I hugg my comforter lol...Hmmmmm so lovely:))))).
Sponsored Links