Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3176Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat I just realized ... I just realized ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2014, 05:09 PM   #1221
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
Savings: 0.00
I just realized, that I should of realized that there was more to my best friend's reasons and motives to ask me to teach her some of the Yoga I do...Hmmm I said "What is this Really about??? She said "I want to be able to stretch and bend like you do"...I said it takes a long time to be that flexible and she says "Just try pleazzzzzzze lol..I said tell my why first...Then she says ...."Lets just say its to do with her and her Alpha Male Man as she calls him lol...Well I tell you something I did stretch with laughter in my chest, and bend over practically falling to the floor in fits of giggles....I tell you she is soooo funny and great, and she has no morals of filter on her mouth rofl and I would not have her change or be any other way she is lol ..and of course I tried to help her as a best friend would. But we laughed and rolled about on the floor more than anything else with laughter and I hate to think what my neighbours thought was going on Rofl...It good though when you can have a laugh and joke around with good best true friends..despite their naughtie motives hahahahaha.
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 02-17-2014 at 08:05 PM..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2014, 09:36 PM   #1222
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
I just realized, That I am Now "A Senior Dancer"...Well at least its "NOT" "Senior Citizen" hahahahahahahaha...I have definately been doing too much Salsa Dancing Tonight and Eating Too Much Candy as I am a bit "Hypo" ..Nope...Nothing Senior Citizen about Meeeez Rofl.
renia58 likes this.
Old 02-19-2014, 03:21 AM   #1223
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 28,856.93
I just realized that valentine's day lasted for several days this year.wow!

it just ended and it's the 18th?
solitare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2014, 04:32 PM   #1224

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,502.60
I just realized it's the 19th
renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2014, 05:56 PM   #1225
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, I am Soooooo Luvin the Song and the Words to "Xo" by Beyonce..Hmmmmm it is such a Lovely Song..Luv itzzzzz. Lol
renia58 likes this.
Old 02-22-2014, 04:27 PM   #1226
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Noooooooooo!...I just realized, I forgot to pick up my Coffee today!! Grrrrghh Now I am got to go out and get some, which I have now got to go and get dressed again:( As I am in my Sponge Bob Pink PJ's, and I do not think I should go out wearing them LOL :)...
renia58 likes this.
Old 02-23-2014, 04:01 AM   #1227
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 26,122.98
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
Noooooooooo!...I just realized, I forgot to pick up my Coffee today!! Grrrrghh Now I am got to go out and get some, which I have now got to go and get dressed again:( As I am in my Sponge Bob Pink PJ's, and I do not think I should go out wearing them LOL :)...

realized

ha ha ha, as you have no in your head, you have to have the legs

(Proverb)
Siobhanni likes this.
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2014, 05:59 PM   #1228
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Quote:
Originally Posted by renia58 View Post
realized

ha ha ha, as you have no in your head, you have to have the legs

(Proverb)
Lol..I just realized, I was lucky I got my Coffee finally, thank goodnessss, as at night the local shops shut early and you have to take a chance that the local late night shops sell the brand I like, as I "Must Have Coffee Really Strong, and I only like a Certain Brand, not the Kind wherw you have to Put "A Whole Jar In" to get a Decent Coffee lol.
renia58 likes this.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:19 PM   #1229
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that, Today was a good day,..:))
renia58 likes this.
Old 02-26-2014, 01:58 AM   #1230
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
I just realized how sleepy I am.
Old 02-26-2014, 02:09 AM   #1231
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 26,122.98
Quote:
Originally Posted by solitare View Post
I just realized how sleepy I am.
I realized that I'm too sleepy, but I have to take care of a sick grandchild
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2014, 02:23 AM   #1232
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by renia58 View Post
I realized that I'm too sleepy, but I have to take care of a sick grandchild
I just realized how many nights that I stayed up posting on pow wows.com to stay awake taking care of sick kidlets in the night. Well on that note, I also just realized that we grammas ROCK!
Old 02-26-2014, 06:25 AM   #1233

I just realized that my only child is not granting me the right to be her mother nor the grandmother for her sweet little one.
Old 02-28-2014, 08:45 PM   #1234
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, that sometimes in life, things that are said hurt You,..Sometimes People, Friends, And Even Family Can hurt you, Or you Yourself Hurt Because Of The Way You Feel,...And its times like this..when it is Good to have someone to share your hurt with..Be it Friends, Family..Or the simple gesture of even a Stranger holding out an Open Caring Hand to offer you help, or a shoulder to cry on, or just to simply listen, to lessen the Hurt you are feeling...

Sometimes it is Ok to let Someone Help You..And you do not have to Feel Alone, And Tired, And Feel The Need To Be Strong For Everyone Anymore...Just as it is Not a Sign of Weakness to Accept Help, in Fact it is A Sign Of Strength, In Knowing When To Accept That Open Caring Hand Being Offered To You.
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 02-28-2014 at 08:50 PM..
Old 03-01-2014, 06:33 AM   #1235

I just realized the difference between me with beauty enhancement like coloring hair and keep it long the actual old me that I really am with short hair and the thought of maybe letting the grey grow out and can't be happy with grey - would make me look like an alien grey - - now I also realized that having my hair grow long again would take me two years. And then I realized having it cut real short gives it some kind of regeneration from all that hair coloring.
Old 03-01-2014, 10:07 AM   #1236
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, ..Hmmmm Does it Bother me that Someone if Following Me??

"NO"....It Does Not Bother Me...Because..All the time...That Someone Is Flowing Me...They Are Leaving Someonelse "Alone"..
renia58 likes this.
Old 03-02-2014, 03:40 PM   #1237
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized....Woop Woop...That I am going with friends to see "Beyonce" Live in Concert at "02 London Arena" This Wednesday...Xo Xo Lol...Going to be soooo much Fun...And I Cannot Believe it is "March Already"...My daughter is "The Designated Driver" That Night lol...
renia58 likes this.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:03 PM   #1238
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Being Alone?

I just realized, That sometimes, even in A Crowded Room you can still Feel Alone...You can put on A Brave Face ..but the only people you are fooling is Others Not Yourself...

Some people Withdraw when they are Feeling Alone, for reasons of..Nobody seems to understand them...Or Being Different..Or they are very Low and Depressed, due yo being Hurt or Sadly The Loss of Someone They Care Very Much About, etc etc .And they cannot see or feel a way out of the Dark Tunnel they are in ..To move Forward into the Light at the Beginning of the Tunnel.

Some people Are Actually Alone...Nobody to care, talk or even just visit or hear Simple Kind Words to make them feel Wanted or Cared for and that they Do Matter..Because they may feel ..Their Family, Friends etc have Abandoned them..Because they are Old, Or They Simply Do Not Care anymore about them...That is Another form of Feeling Alone..Which is Done and Caused By Others...So they Too feel Alone in a Dark Place with No Light in their World....

So I say to myself .If I see, hear, or know anybody who is feeling like this..A,Simple Small Word Like .."Hello" and "An Offering Of An Open Kind Hand Of Friendship or Help..And A Friendly Smile.....Can Bring So Much Light and Brightness into Their Lonely Dark World they feel Trapped In, and Helps them Move Forward to "NOT Being Alone Anymore" and "Feeling Wanted" and "Towards Healing Themselves"....As I feel very blessed and fortunate that I have a very close loving family and friends around me all the time, I like to help if I can, the Many Others that Sadly do not have anyone..And Sadly I see this Daily at the Pensioner's Home I go to everyday, The Proud Elderly People who have No Family or Friends, Or Sadly, Their Own Families no longer want anything to do with them as They see them as A Burden, Not as Their Own Blood, that should be Cared For, Loved and Above All Respected, Not just Hidden Away in a Home as if they do Not Exist...It is very sad to see:((
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 03-04-2014 at 05:35 PM..
Old 03-07-2014, 08:59 PM   #1239
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, That sometimes A Song can be Soooo Beautiful and Moving and the Words, Just Simply Say it All, and The Song Is...

"Say Something" (I'm Giving Up On You)..By A Great Big World..Here is the First Verse, It is a Really Moving Song....

Say Something I'm Giving Up On You..
I'll Be The One If You Want Me Too..
Anywhere I Would Have Followed You..
Say Something I'm Giving Up On You..

I love this song, as it can mean sooo many things to sooo many different people who listen to it. And it is beautifully performed as well on a video.:)
Old 03-11-2014, 09:44 PM   #1240
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that, It will soon be St Patricks Day...I day of Celebration for all The People Of Ireland..There will be Dancing, Singing and Drinking from Dusk Till Dawn lol.
renia58 likes this.
Sponsored Links