Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3176Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat I just realized ... I just realized ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2014, 12:37 AM   #1241
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 28,856.93
Savings: 0.00
I just realized that T T has become xtechno and I have not seen him post for a while. Hoping he is ok.
solitare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2014, 11:38 AM   #1242
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
Quote:
Originally Posted by solitare View Post
I just realized that T T has become xtechno and I have not seen him post for a while. Hoping he is ok.
I just realized @solitare that I also noticed that too, and I hope aswell he is ok also:)

I just realized Also that...I need to remember to log off...as I forget and appear online all the time Rofl..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2014, 10:08 PM   #1243
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
I just realized..That sometimes Life is Too Short to Worry Sooo Much...Sometimes you feel that you need to change..Being ..Be Different than you normally are..Or change the Lifestyle you Led..Make a New You!!....But I always say....If you are doing this or thinking about doing this....The First Ask Yourself...

Are You Doing This For You Or Others?...Yes? Or No?..or Both??

Will it make you a New Person?..."No" As You will Still be You..Outwardly..But Inwardly you may change..Do you Truly Want That?

Did People Like You Before? The Good & Bad?...."Yes"...You Are Funny, Caring and Smart Too and Cheeky Too lol..

Do you think you will be Truly Happy? Feel Better"..Yes? Or No?

I think you are just at a low at the moment..as too many people have Used and Abused your Friendship..and Somebody/people are Trying To Change You, Just because you are Low..Depressed..and Turn you into Somebody you are "Not"...

You are Beautiful..Good, Caring, Funny..and Yes Bad Sometimes Too Lol...But My Dear Wondeful Friend ...That Is What Makes You.....You Can Change Soooo Many Things In Your Life...But You Truly Cannot Be Somebody Your "Not" Mean't To Be...And I for One.."Love Ya How You Are"...The Good and The Bad Lol..

These Words are Words That My Friend Had To Hear Today and Everyday...As I Do Not Want My Friend To Change...Because Of Others or Just Because They Are Really Low And Depressed and I Truly Hope they Listen to My Words..
renia58 likes this.
Old 03-19-2014, 09:43 PM   #1244
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, that Sometimes you just need to let everything go and relax and unwind and release your Stress, Anxieties, Fears..and Drift Away....Like I did today....I went to the Lakes..and Hired a Paddling Boat.....Laid back..Feet A Dangling in the Water..Headphones in on my IPod..and Listened to my Fav Chilling Out Song...The Beautiful Song by Simon & Garfunkel.."The Sounds Of Silence" and Loose yourself in the Song as You Float Away on the Beautiful River and I felt Free..and Not Trapped in the City and Concrete and Crowds of People...I Lost Track Of Time and My Surroundings..Sooooo Peaceful..
Old 03-20-2014, 11:05 AM   #1245
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized...People wanted to know what I looked Like Well..Here I Am....hahahahahahaha:))
renia58 likes this.
Old 03-27-2014, 02:39 PM   #1246
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized..That sometimes there is Definately Not Enough Hours in A,Day....I have been soooo busy and have been soooo tired I could have fallen asleep with all my Clothes On and Standing Upright Lol..
Chevy_truckin_NDN and renia58 like this.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:39 PM   #1247
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that...I have soooo missed being able to sit in my garden and have Lunch....The weather was beautiful..Sun was Shining...It was Warm and Bright...I Even had my Parrot outside with me as she was A Waddling Around The Garden Enjoying Walking Around....My Poor Baby I rescued her from Bird Breeders who Cut Her Beautiful Wings Soooo Badly to Stop her from Flying, She can Never Fly Again:(( But my Beautiful Parrott is Soooo Spoiled by me and she Lives Like A Princess Too...and even my Big Over 4 Stone Shar Pei Bubaz is quick to sneaks away from her as she bosses him around to move out of her way as she enjoys her walk hahahahahaha, Yep she is a Diva Too
renia58 likes this.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:36 PM   #1248
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 26,168.98
I realized that I eat the second lemon is a pleasant I have strep throat, my body needs vitamin c I have a big appetite for lemon
Siobhanni likes this.
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2014, 02:54 PM   #1249
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized....That When Irish Eyes Are Smiling..They Mean That..Ther'ye Or I'm Upto Something Or Mischief Lol...

Enjoy Your Weekend Everyone:)
Old 04-05-2014, 09:28 PM   #1250
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized...Mr Raven/Ravioli has come Back today..after spending many months away...Mr Raven/Ravioli is the nickname of My Raven as the little boy next door says that as her heard me call Mr Raven but could not say that so he said Mr Ravoli....I have always had Raven's not as pets ..they are Wild and who have followed/turned up wherever I Live/Go lol...He sits at the top of the tree looking down and all around..When I shout up "Mr Ravioli/Raven" your back as I am happy to see him...I'm sure he Rolls His Eyes Rofl...I leave him some of his Fav Food which is Small Raw Rabbit Meat Pieces on the Loggs at the Bottom of my garden and he Swoops Down and eats it all up, and then fly's bsck up to thr tree and looks down as if he is guarding my garden Looool..

Last edited by Siobhanni; 04-07-2014 at 06:37 AM..
Old 04-10-2014, 07:31 PM   #1251
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized...It's times like this...that I wish I had someone to help comb/brush and braid my hair....as Just blimmin bashed my funny bone!! OUUUCH lol...I miss relaxing while someone braids and brushes/combs it for me:))
renia58 likes this.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:53 PM   #1252
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
I just realized that every girl wants to be seen as beautiful.
renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:54 PM   #1253
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
I just realized that to be told you are beautiful inside and out is the highest compliment a man can give to a woman.
renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
Old 04-16-2014, 09:45 AM   #1254
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Quote:
I just realized that to be told you are beautiful inside and out is the highest compliment a man can give to a woman.
I just realized...That is soooo true....To many people just have Beauty on The Outside but Not Inside...And Are Shallow.....So Yes...I Agree...It is the Highest Compliment A Man could give to a..Woman...and your A Very Special Women to have that said to you:)))
solitare likes this.
Old 04-16-2014, 03:11 PM   #1255
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Savings: 1.00
I just realized that I was catfished! Yes, catfished....now who is gonna call me up on the weekends and listen to my bs? hahahahaha
windanncer, renia58 and Siobhanni like this.

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2014, 04:35 PM   #1256
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
I just realized...That is soooo true....To many people just have Beauty on The Outside but Not Inside...And Are Shallow.....So Yes...I Agree...It is the Highest Compliment A Man could give to a..Woman...and your A Very Special Women to have that said to you:)))
LOL! that compliment was paid to another woman. not me. But it made me realize how much she must impress the man who said it. How wonderful to be thought of like that.
windanncer and Siobhanni like this.

Last edited by solitare; 04-17-2014 at 09:06 PM..
Old 04-17-2014, 04:42 PM   #1257
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Quote:
LOL! that compliment was paid to another woman. not me. But it made me realize that I wish I was seen that way. And how much she must impress the man who said it. How wonderful to be thought of like that.
Yes, She must be Very Special to him...And Awwww @solitare you will I am sure:)...So for now...You @SOLitaire are Both Beautiful on the Outside and Inside..And as I said ..One day A Man Will say that to You:)))
solitare likes this.
Old 04-17-2014, 04:48 PM   #1258
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN View Post
I just realized that I was catfished! Yes, catfished....now who is gonna call me up on the weekends and listen to my bs? hahahahaha
I just realized @Chevy_truckin_NDN I don't know what "Catfished" Means?? lol...But I would listen to Your Bs? And You could listen to Mine lol..We Could Bs Together hahahahahaha
Chevy_truckin_NDN likes this.
Old 04-17-2014, 04:56 PM   #1259
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
Yes, She must be Very Special to him...And Awwww @solitare you will I am sure:)...So for now...You @SOLitaire are Both Beautiful on the Outside and Inside..And as I said ..One day A Man Will say that to You:)))
I just realized that I am just fine if one never feels that way about me. I was just admiring how lucky she was that a man feels that way about her, that's all.
windanncer, renia58 and Siobhanni like this.

Last edited by solitare; 04-17-2014 at 09:07 PM..
Old 04-17-2014, 05:10 PM   #1260
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Quote:
I just realized that I am just fine if one never feels that way about me much less says it. I don't need a man's praise. I was just admiring how lucky she was that a man feels that way about her, that's all. She must be pretty incredible to him.
Yes..I know what you mean and understand,..I am the same aswell being its just fine if nobody feels that way about me too, ...But it is still nice to wish to be seen that way...And the woman is very lucky to have someone feel that she means soooo much and special to him...But I still mean't what I said about you being you are beautiful outside and inside and kind from what I have seen...in a "Friend" way lol.
solitare likes this.
Sponsored Links