Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3176Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat I just realized ... I just realized ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2014, 12:13 PM   #1261
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Savings: 1.00
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
I just realized @Chevy_truckin_NDN I don't know what "Catfished" Means?? lol...But I would listen to Your Bs? And You could listen to Mine lol..We Could Bs Together hahahahahaha
it means to impersonate or misrepresent yourself....

long story short, I thought I was talking to a friend for a year, maybe a year and a half. And I got a phone call out of the blue at work one day and needless to say there is someone out there in Nebraska that knows me way better than I know him...LMAO

I was really perturbed about it but at the same time, I will miss our weekly bs sessions on the phone and the positivity, even if it was a lie.

I tried to call him and the phone has been disconnected...so yes..catfished!

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2014, 02:50 PM   #1262
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
Savings: 0.00
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN View Post
it means to impersonate or misrepresent yourself....

long story short, I thought I was talking to a friend for a year, maybe a year and a half. And I got a phone call out of the blue at work one day and needless to say there is someone out there in Nebraska that knows me way better than I know him...LMAO

I was really perturbed about it but at the same time, I will miss our weekly bs sessions on the phone and the positivity, even if it was a lie.

I tried to call him and the phone has been disconnected...so yes..catfished!
Lol...Omg...That is soooo funny...esp where you say "He knows You Way Better" lol...You never know he may call you on a different number?..Or you may get Another phone call at work..lol...Thanks for Explaining "Catfished"
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2014, 08:58 AM   #1263
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
I just realized...I love Bank Holiday Monday's...Extra Day Off...To Just Relax And Unwind...And Peaceful lol.
renia58 likes this.
Old 04-21-2014, 02:19 PM   #1264
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized doing Spring Cleaning Clearance, ie Sorting out Things I do not use anymore ..and Bags/Shoes/Clothes Etc I do not wear or use anymore in good condition and bag up to give to Charity Shops .is a lot more easier with some Good Tunes Playing...It lifts your mood...makes time fly...and if you Shimmie and Shake and Work It to your Tunes..Its A good way to Keep Fit Too.. And makes Room For More
Chevy_truckin_NDN and renia58 like this.
Old 04-22-2014, 09:58 AM   #1265
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniebee View Post
I just realized doing Spring Cleaning Clearance, ie Sorting out Things I do not use anymore ..and Bags/Shoes/Clothes Etc I do not wear or use anymore in good condition and bag up to give to Charity Shops .is a lot more easier with some Good Tunes Playing...It lifts your mood...makes time fly...and if you Shimmie and Shake and Work It to your Tunes..Its A good way to Keep Fit Too.. And makes Room For More
I was spring cleaning this weekend too! I just realized that I do need to get rid of clothes that I don't wear, that I don't fit and that I'm never gonna mend. It's a slow process, but I am working on it. Time also to start moving all of my winter clothes to my winter closet! (Yes, I finally decided to use the spare room for something.)
windanncer, renia58 and Siobhanni like this.

Old 04-22-2014, 10:34 AM   #1266
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Quote:
I was spring cleaning this weekend too! I just realized that I do need to get rid of clothes that I don't wear, that I don't fit and that I'm never gonna mend. It's a slow process, but I am working on it. Time also to start moving all of my winter clothes to my winter closet! (Yes, I finally decided to use the spare room for something.)
Lol...And Are Ya..Dancing And Swaying Around Too??
Old 04-22-2014, 12:41 PM   #1267
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Oh no, I usually clean in silence. Or with the tv on low...I only listen to music in my car.

Old 04-22-2014, 02:27 PM   #1268
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Quote:
Oh no, I usually clean in silence. Or with the tv on low...I only listen to music in my car.
Lol....If I have TV on I put it on Music Channels High and Dance around lol..and when I listen to music in my Car..Its on High and I Shimmie in my Seat as,I driving to the Beat of the Music ..I hear music and I cannot keep Still Rofl.

I think it was just the way I was raised My Beautiful Mother always Loved Music and she would always be singing and dancing whatever she was doing...She was really beautiful and happy when she danced and was singing. I use to dance around with her ..Wishing I would be as beautiful and happy as her when I grew up...I turned out..yes a dancer..but Goofy too
Chevy_truckin_NDN likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 04-22-2014 at 02:30 PM..
Old 04-22-2014, 08:25 PM   #1269
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized...Today has been a Good Day...But Very Busy:)
Old 04-23-2014, 09:55 AM   #1270
3 down and 1 to go! lol

I just realized...I couldn't get on facebook yesterday, it almost drove me nuts everytime I tried to sign in....and then I thought, hmmm, I wonder if I should push the update button...badda bing...I'm all sunshine and rainbows again...now if I could stop posting when I'm drinking....hahahhahaa

Last edited by Chevy_truckin_NDN; 04-23-2014 at 09:56 AM.. Reason: hmmmm...no idea...
Old 04-23-2014, 08:05 PM   #1271
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Quote:
I just realized...I couldn't get on facebook yesterday, it almost drove me nuts everytime I tried to sign in....and then I thought, hmmm, I wonder if I should push the update button...badda bing...I'm all sunshine and rainbows again...now if I could stop posting when I'm drinking....hahahhahaa
:Lol: @Chevy_truckin_NDN. I just realized That if I could only stop Dancing when I'm Cleaning I would get more things done lol...And I think..one day when my "Long Hair Is As White As Snow"..I will be the "Oldest Swinger In Town" Loooool.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:17 PM   #1272
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized...Omg..Whyyyy do I always forget to "Save Document" When Drafting Letters/Memo's??...Because I always end up Losing the Blimmin Thing Grrghh, and end up having to Draft it All Again lol
Old 04-24-2014, 04:17 PM   #1273
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 28,856.93
I just realized that I have a lot of work to do!!!
renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
solitare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2014, 05:06 PM   #1274
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Quote:
Originally Posted by solitare View Post
I just realized that I have a lot of work to do!!!
I just realized Sadly Me Too Aswell @solitare...I end up doing most of my paper work ie..Invoices, Price Quotes, Memo's etc at night until early hours, So just aswell I do not sleep very well anyway lol..As normally During the Day, all my time is taken up with what I am Working on ..Being the Dance Routines/Choreography the Client Wants, and Then Visiting the Venues to Work Out if the Dance Routine/Choreography to surprise their guests with is Suitable...Once there I will have to Time And Count Steps..And make sure I have enough Room..Length and Width for the Dance Steps/Routine, and I have to Time From Entrance to Alter to work out how long the Dance can continue...So I end up most days In Churches.with Ipod..headphones on..Dancing the Routine ..Until Timing and Dance Routine/Choreograph is Perfect for the Bride and Bridesmaids to Start to Learn the Dance Routine itself, which takes up most of the day..So No Time for Loads of Paper Work:(

It is Big Business here in UK and Latest Craze for the Bride and Bridesmaids to have a Choreographed Dance Routine to A Set Music Piece Playing as they Dance Down To The Alter to the Groom Rofl..Or a Set Choreographed Dance Routine For The Bride & Groom's First Dance at the Wedding Reception to Surprise their Guests lol.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 04-24-2014 at 05:12 PM..
Old 04-25-2014, 08:00 PM   #1275
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized...Having my friend turn up to help ease some anxiety of my Ex's and his Bro's possible passing through this way.. After many years:( Consisted of 3 Bottles of Wine...Her Sneaking and putting up pics on here..A Barrel Load of Chocolates, Ice Cream..Lots Of Music ..and Then Us going out all ready half swaying Rofl. Turned out to be "Just What I Needed" to Forget for a few hours, What could be coming my way...But hey...still got about half a bottle of Wine Chilled in the fridge and some chocs left from Today...and All For Lil O Meez
renia58 likes this.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:37 PM   #1276
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized...That 15years Can Not Be Kind To Some People...

The Last Time I Gazed Upon The Face That Held Me In A Guilded Cage...Was Tall..Big And Strong.

The Face I Saw This Morning Was Hunched...Thin..Weak And Frail.

So I Went From Feeling Rage..And Anger To Shock And Sympathy.

So I Just Realized..That Sometimes When You Think All Is Lost And You Feel Fear.. Rage And Hate......Face Your Fear..Fight For Your Freedom..As You May be Shocked and Surprised...At The Hand That You Have Been Given..As You Are The One Now Tall And Strong...And They Are The Frail And Weak.
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 04-27-2014 at 10:52 AM..
Old 04-28-2014, 08:03 AM   #1277
Champion Dancer

Items SwordTreasure Chest
Stands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond repute
Stands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 26,093.49
I just realized there are some pics in my album that I didn't put there.....hmmmmm...
renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
Stands Alone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2014, 11:32 AM   #1278
3 down and 1 to go! lol

I just realized that my life is not as it seems...

Old 04-28-2014, 11:01 PM   #1279
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that, Why is it..That some Thoughts and Pictures in your mind you would Rather Forget...Always seem to be more Clearer and Vivid in your head At Night, when you are trying to Settle And Sleep??

It's Well Annoying, and I do not sleep very well anyway,..So it means Even More Less Sleep For Meez
renia58 likes this.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:50 AM   #1280
CheyManche Mommy

Items ElephantElephantPresent
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 57,034.68
I just realized why I keep waking up late...the clock on my phone is still on Albuquerque time...ugh...still got Gathering hangover!
Be humble, but not shy.
Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life
cris_neva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links