Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3176Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat I just realized ... I just realized ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2014, 10:53 AM   #1281
CheyManche Mommy

Items ElephantElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 56,974.68
Savings: 0.00
I also just realized we have become quite the travelers!
windanncer, renia58 and Siobhanni like this.
Be humble, but not shy.
Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life
cris_neva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2014, 02:54 PM   #1282
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
I just realized, That sometimes the saying "The Customer Is Always Right" is Defo Totally Wrong Lol.

Especially when....My Client is "Wanting" or should I say "Demanding" me to Teach her a Dance Routine that she has seen on the Music Video TV Channels ie"Drunk In Love" by Beyonce...Where she has to do "Controlled Slow Pumped Twerk's To The Beat, Straight Into Deep Hip Fast Body Grind's" and Repeats x 4" ...But "Oh No" Despite me telling her "It is Too Hard for Her, And To Try Something Similar as The TV Music Vids are Professional Dancers Etc and Have been dancing many years....Her Reply was "Well You Can Do It, Your A,Professional Dancer, So You Can Teach Me!!, As Surely you have the Time as,Your Not On TV ?? ..Grrrgh I could of Smacked Her Up The Head, to knock some sense into her Rofl....She just did Not Get/Understand/Through her Head...That you just Cannot see Something on TV and say "Oh I Want To Do That" without a Lot Of Time and Practise and Hard Work..and Have some small amount of Dancing Rythmn..Which After I assessed her, she had very little and was very Stiff when Dancing, But ...Noooo!! She Wants "Rome Built In A Day" Rather than listen to my Advice for Something Similar, But just as effective, in the Short amount of Time she wanted ie (This Weekend) ..So in the End I told her "There Is No Way Possible" she will be able to do the TV Dance Routine, and If she would not Accept the Similar Easier Routine, She best try another Dance Instructor, as,I will not take her Money under False Conditions and Hopes For The Impossible, as I have worked Too Hard to gain a very good reputation and Respect and Trusts As Dance Instructor.. So she Left ..saying "Call Yourself A Dancer Teacher"!!! I said "Yes A Dance Teacher" Not "Miracle Worker In 3Days"...:(

Sorry Ranting and Venting ...lol
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 04-29-2014 at 03:24 PM..
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2014, 04:10 PM   #1283
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
I just realized Again hahahahahaha, That after writing that above Post it got me thinking...

That particular woman, who was one of those People who was "Use To Getting Her Own Way" by "Money" as Yes she offered me Treble what I would normally be my Fee, it got me thinking of most of my Beautiful Ladies who are Not only Clients but Now Friends.

You see, I offer a bit of an unusal Dance Class/Classes...As Most if Not All have some kind of Insecurity/Confidence etc Issues, which I can relate and understand....I myself left a Lets Say "Not the Best" relationship, Trapped since 16years Old till 35yrs when I Ran/Escaped with my Children, No Skills, No Job Etc...So thanks to some new friends I used the Only Skill I had "Dancing" to teach etc...It paid my Bills, Fed and Clothed My 3 Children Etc...But I had many Fears/Insecurites etc..Dancing was Way of Being Me, Letting Go etc...So I worked on that in helping Many Women who wanted to Let Go, Feel Free and Not Be Different...They wanted to Dance, To Fit In, either By their Size or Confidence Issues they felt Left Out so to speak...Many Big Beautiful Women get Ridiculed at Dance/Fitness Classes like my Beautiful Friend Did at a Local Salsa Class..And Why? Because she was a Big Beautiful Woman:(( Some Women have Confidence Issues, due to being Constantly made to feel Not Worthy or Ugly by people who are Supposed to Love Them or by Society Itself.

If you do "Not Fit A Certain Box" or "Tick The Right Boxes" the People/Society Do Not Accept and Ridicule You Sadly It Seems:(....So I Work with these Beautiful Women Freely..To teach them the Beauty of Dance...The way it can make them feel Confident, Sexy lol, and most of all Set them Free and Watch them Blossom into Beautifil Full Blooms, Rather than Wither and Shrink like a Neglected Flower, And into a Dark Place...Yes..I know it sounds Soooo "Cheesy" lol But it is True....As
In This World You Have Many Horrible Women like the Woman I Spoke Of Earlier Sadly:(....And Then You have "The Brave Beautifil Women" Who I am Proud to Call My Friends in this Post, Who I try to Help and Teach who have to Fight and Work Hard for Everything they Need and Want...Who Walk or Should I say "Dance Into My Life" Rofl....I know Who I Prefer to Dance With lol.

Ps lol....Because if you Sit Back..and Closely look at the Gifts of Dance and The Dancers Themselves, You will see the Power and Knowledge and Teachings they Weild..
The Dancers Tell and Show you "Without Words" ..Stories Of Love and Heartbreak ..Stories Of Famous Battles And Famous Victories" .Tells and Shows Histories And Origins of It's,People..Through Their Proud Dances...You can Turn From Human to Animal by Becoming That Animal through Dance etc etc...Dancing has Many Healing and Helping Abilities...Many Young Troubled Teens Join Youth Dance Programme's to Keep them off the Streets and Out Of Trouble and they can Release their Positive and Negative Energies and Emotions trapped inside them...Through the Music that Travels into the Dancer Then is Released and Powerfully Unleashed Through Dance and the Proud Dancer ..Yes..Dancing is Indeed Both A Great Healer and Teacher for Anyone who Wants,To Embrace Her:)
Oooops Sorry it is Another Long One Rofl..
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 04-29-2014 at 04:43 PM..
Old 05-01-2014, 04:13 AM   #1284
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, Why Oh Why..At 6.30am This Morning Am I Freezing My Nuts Of (If I Had Any That Is) hahahaha And Soaked Wet Through...Oh Yes..I Remember...I let myself get talked into things to help out people.....This morning its Raining Cats N Dogs, Doing Photo Shoot in Hyde Park, London...Because of My Long Hair..I was Nominated (Rail Roaded) more like lol...To be Dressed as Lara Croft Style "eye roll" "eye roll" Grrrrgh,...For My Friend's Russian Husband's New Boot Camp Business Promotion He Is Setting Up lol

Soooo Not Funny...As I am a Dripping Wet Lara Croft and The Tourists are Looking and Must be Thinking...Drowning Lara Croft. Lol..And Them Blimmin Lara Croft Style Boots are Soaking Wet Through.. and Killing My Lil Feet lol...Soooo Not Nice Ouchh!!! MY friend Soooo Owe's Me "Big Time" For This Rofl ))

Last edited by Siobhanni; 05-01-2014 at 06:01 AM..
Old 05-03-2014, 09:57 AM   #1285
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, That "After Last Night's" First Time of Entering the Dating Scene...That "Maybe I Am Not Ready" as the Men I Met and Saw Ladt Night ....Seemed to look like they "Wanted To Eat Me?" Let Alone Date Me?...It was tbh "Kind Of Scarey" and Really "Creepy" I thought:((

Off Course, My Friends thought it "Was Hilarious" at my Reactions to these or should I say Most Men,..Which consisted of "Me High Tailing It To The Ladies Bathroom" in the Hope that These Sort Of "Woman Eating" Men ..Moved on to Another Woman....

So in the End ..I lasted until 1.00am and Felt Sooo Uncomfortable being Atound these Sort Of Creepy Men, I Called For A Taxi and Appologised to my Friends who Understood, and I High Tailed it Home....So tbh I do not think I am ready for the Dating Scene and Woman Eating Men!!..Yep I know I may seem Childish or a Coward, But I Cannot feel comfortable or safe around the"Creepy Learing Men"..My Friends Seem To Love It Though When they Get It Rofl....Maybe I have Just Been Away Too Long...And I Never Will Feel Comfortable, Maybe My Ex has Messed With My Head Too Much for Me to feel Comfortable trying the Dating Scene??, After All 15years Not Dating Or Any Relationships is A Long Time Due to me Not Wanting Too...Maybe I will Never feel Confident or Find Somebody who Interests Me?...Or the Man in My Head Never Exists In The Real World? ...Hahahahaha..
renia58 likes this.
Old 05-03-2014, 08:54 PM   #1286
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized, That laying Sprawled Out Across My Bed, Relaxing and Listen to Low Smooth Jazz is Way More Better than the Hussle and Bussle Of Last Nights Dating Scene Fiasco ..hahahahahaha...Would Rather be like This Anyday. And There Is Nobody Wanting To Eat Me In Sight ROFL..Hmmmm Just Purrrfect For Meez

Last edited by Siobhanni; 05-03-2014 at 08:58 PM..
Old 05-08-2014, 04:37 PM   #1287
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I Just Realized...There is Nothing More Better than....Relaxing in a Deep Hot Bubble Bath...Filled With Hundreds of Scented Bubbles, Lighting Dimmed Right Down...Low Soft Gentle Music Playng, .And Small Little Scented Candles Burning and Flickering around My Bathroom as they release their lovely Scents, As I lay there just simply relaxing and unwinding enjoying and soaking up the moment.....Hmmmmmmmmmmm Yep...Nothing better than this
renia58 likes this.
Old 05-11-2014, 08:52 PM   #1288
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized....Godzilla Movie is Released here this Thursday..And Yep...I have just booked 2 DBox Seats, 3D too, for me and I am gonna Drag My Friend along with me. As she drags me to her Romance Boring Movies lol.

I love DBox Seats, as the are Big, Wider Seats that Swallow Me Up lol..And when you watch a Movie in them...They Move, Vibrate, Shake, Roll to the Vibrations, Explosions..Big Noises etc ect Rofl...So the Movie GodZilla will be Great for DBox Seats, and I Cannot Wait to Get My Bumzzz In One as,I Luvzzz Creature Feature Movies.

"Is It A Bird?".."Is It A Plane?" NO.."It's GODZILLA" ROFL...
Could NOT Resist saying that lol:)
Old 05-14-2014, 04:58 PM   #1289
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized after Just getting in at 9pm ..as,I have been busy all day working and travelling...Just how much A,Good Hot Bubble Bath Means and Sounds Right Now lol:)
Old 05-18-2014, 08:18 PM   #1290
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that...That Not This Monday But .Next Monday is a "Bank Holiday" So this coming Weekend is A Bank Holiday Weekend
Old 05-22-2014, 12:57 PM   #1291
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 28,856.93
I just realized I've been more work and little play lately! grrrrrr
Siobhanni likes this.
solitare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2014, 07:57 PM   #1292
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,462.18
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
i jsut realized taht i haven't posted in this thread for a long time ... thanks to those who ekpt it alive all this time.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2014, 08:12 PM   #1293
Standing Rock

xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
oops, i just realized that this thread was taken over and converted to a chick thread!!!
Old 05-29-2014, 11:58 PM   #1294
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I just realized that Us Chicks have A Lot To Realize About looool:)
Old 05-30-2014, 04:37 PM   #1295
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
I just realized that I can't stand to listen to country music right now.
windanncer and Siobhanni like this.

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2014, 07:00 PM   #1296
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN View Post
i just realized taht you can try lying down for a change!
windanncer likes this.
Old 05-30-2014, 07:08 PM   #1297
LBGOOD2U

Items DevilPresentPresent
lbgood has a reputation beyond repute
lbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,007.25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTekno View Post
i just realized taht you can try lying down for a change!
"Lay down Sally"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baWMspf1xVc

Good one eh?
windanncer likes this.
lbgood is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2014, 07:10 PM   #1298
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgood View Post
"Lay down Sally"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baWMspf1xVc

Good one eh?
fyi: just realized that it's not country without Vince Gill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNKuCP17qAo
windanncer likes this.
Old 05-30-2014, 07:14 PM   #1299
LBGOOD2U

Items DevilPresentPresent
lbgood has a reputation beyond repute
lbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,007.25
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTekno View Post
fyi: just realized that it's not country without Vince Gill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNKuCP17qAo
If you want Vince Gill to be your Sally, then go fer it, I aint judging J/K
windanncer likes this.
lbgood is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2014, 07:17 PM   #1300
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgood View Post
If you want Vince Gill to be your Sally, then go fer it, I aint judging J/K
i just realized i touched upon your inner person, how about Taylor, fiath, and lady for me?:

Taylor Swift - Lay Down Sally - YouTube
windanncer likes this.
Sponsored Links