Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree1100Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat i once ... i once ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2015, 05:32 PM   #361

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,285.41
Savings: 0.00
I once lived in country called Germany and now it still got the same name but different people
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2015, 05:39 PM   #362
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 92,457.18
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
I once heard Brian Williams say that santa was making his way across the world with data from the NORAD Santa Tracker. Was that a lie too??
windanncer and Itzhecatl like this.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2015, 01:45 PM   #363
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 25,816.82
Once was enough to drop into friend and go to the forest for a long walk to the problems are no longer problems.
Beautiful time,
Siobhanni likes this.

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2015, 12:05 PM   #364
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,872.33
Quote:
Originally Posted by renia58 View Post
Once was enough to drop into friend and go to the forest for a long walk to the problems are no longer problems.
Beautiful time,
I Once Was A Young Little Girl Who Loves To Walk And Run Run Widly Through The Forest @renia58 ...And Now As,A,Grown Up Little Girl haha As,Yes I Am Still That Little Girl In A,Grown Up's Body That When First I Once Went Into The Forest For The Very First TIME Ever ALONE . "I NEW AT ONCE".....THAT I WOULD LOVE LOVE THE FOREST AS YOU GO IN AS ONE PERSON AND COME OUT ANOTHER ...AS THE BEAUTIFUL FORESTS ARE OUR TRUE INNER PEACE . AS WE AND MANY OTHERS FEEL ..LOVE..HAPPINESS..CALMNESS AND ALSO IN MY CASE
(SETTLES AND SOOTHES MY INNER WILDNESS) HAHAHAHA. AS I COME AND WAS RAISED WITHIN A BEAUTIFUL FOREST AND BEAUTIFUL WATERFALLS WITHIN THE MOUNTAIN THAT WAS ONCE MY HOME. AND SO JUST LIKE YOU AND ME AND MANY OTHERS WE FIND AND FEEL THAT BEAUTIFUL FORESTS HEALS US AND SOOTHES OUR HEARTS MINDS AND SOULS FOR IT IS OUR TRUE PLACE OF (PEACE) :)))
Siobhanni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2015, 12:05 PM   #365
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
Siobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond reputeSiobhanni has a reputation beyond repute
0ooops A,DOUBLE WHAMMY :) haha

Last edited by Siobhanni; 03-09-2015 at 09:28 PM..
Old 02-16-2015, 02:05 PM   #366
Standing Rock

xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siobhanni View Post
I Once Was A Young Little Girl Who Loves To Walk And Run Run Widly Through The Forest @renia58 ...And Now As,A,Grown Up Little Girl haha As,Yes I Am Still That Little Girl In A,Grown Up's Body That When First I Once Went Into The Forest For The Very First TIME Ever ALONE . "I NEW AT ONCE".....THAT I WOULD LOVE LOVE THE FOREST AS YOU GO IN AS ONE PERSON AND COME OUT ANOTHER ...AS THE BEAUTIFUL FORESTS ARE OUR TRUE INNER PEACE . AS WE AND MANY OTHERS FEEL ..LOVE..HAPPINESS..CALMNESS AND ALSO IN MY CASE
(SETTLES AND SOOTHES MY INNER WILDNESS) HAHAHAHA. AS I COME AND WAS RAISED WITHIN A BEAUTIFUL FOREST AND BEAUTIFUL WATERFALLS WITHIN THE MOUNTAIN THAT WAS ONCE MY HOME. AND SO JUST LIKE YOU AND ME AND MANY OTHERS WE FIND AND FEEL THAT BEAUTIFUL FORESTS HEALS US AND SOOTHES OUR HEARTS MINDS AND SOULS FOR IT IS OUR TRUE PLACE OF (PEACE) :)))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siobhanni View Post
i once thought that one post was enough.
Old 03-09-2015, 09:31 PM   #367
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTekno View Post
i once thought that one post was enough.
Ooops @xTekno ...I Once POSTED The Same Thing TWICE Making A,Double Whammy !! Haha:)
Old 03-09-2015, 09:32 PM   #368
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I Once Thought "NAILSPITTERS" Did Not Exist Anymore ..But It Seems "THEY DO"...hahaha:))
renia58 likes this.
Old 03-09-2015, 10:37 PM   #369
Siobhanni Inion Tuatha

Items Sword
I Once Thought I Would Never Find My Sister Or See Her Again And For Once I Am Overjoyed I Was WRONG:)))
renia58 likes this.

Last edited by Siobhanni; 03-09-2015 at 10:44 PM..
Old 03-19-2015, 02:31 PM   #370
Champion Dancer

Items User Name Style ChangeUser Title Style ChangeUser Title Change49 Access
Itzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond repute
Itzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 24,082.86
I once thought that xTeckno was MIA but he isnt. Major relief.
windanncer and renia58 like this.
Itzhecatl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2015, 02:35 PM   #371
Champion Dancer

Itzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond repute
Itzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond repute
I once thought that I had stripped the screw but I was able to slowly unscrew it.
windanncer and renia58 like this.
Old 03-19-2015, 08:42 PM   #372
Standing Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzhecatl View Post
I once thought that xTeckno was MIA but he isnt. Major relief.
I once went to a BIA school, but was never MIA ... maybe I was with the CIA.
windanncer and gilisi like this.
Old 03-20-2015, 06:37 AM   #373

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,285.41
I once believed in the good now I believe nothing anymore
renia58 likes this.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2015, 02:24 PM   #374
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
I was once beautiful and young ----- today only beautiful

Old 03-20-2015, 02:25 PM   #375
Standing Rock

I once was pretty, I mean pretty ugly. But now, I am just ugly.
windanncer, Itzhecatl and renia58 like this.
Old 03-21-2015, 03:17 PM   #376
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
once ---- Hi, I'm Peter. - Hi, I'm Renata. - Will you be my girlfriend? - Of course! ... I he ran together on a swing, in kindergarten everything was easier

Old 03-24-2015, 04:43 PM   #377
Champion Dancer

I once had a cold. and then i still have a cold.
windanncer likes this.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:47 PM   #378
Champion Dancer

I once thought this was a powwows.com forum. Then I saw tons of ppl from Europe hijacking the thread.

Last edited by Itzhecatl; 04-02-2015 at 10:42 PM.. Reason: misspelling
Old 03-30-2015, 02:21 AM   #379
Head Dancer

Items DevilElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / Awards
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 137,239.14
I once had a friend. I was confused!
Spiritflight and renia58 like this.
windanncer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2015, 12:48 PM   #380
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
once, while browsing the internet, I found this forum, and stopped here

Sponsored Links