Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree1100Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat i once ... i once ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2015, 10:39 PM   #381
Champion Dancer

Items User Name Style ChangeUser Title Style ChangeUser Title Change49 Access
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Itzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond repute
Itzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond reputeItzhecatl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 24,082.86
Savings: 0.00
I once got laid off but I found another job.
Itzhecatl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2015, 02:50 AM   #382
formerly known as...

C&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond repute
C&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 7,717.36
I once friendzoned every guy on my fb account. My ex said, nope, we are always gonna be more than friends. lmao.
windanncer likes this.
Old 07-15-2015, 02:52 AM   #383
formerly known as...

C&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond repute
C&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond reputeC&HBrownsugar has a reputation beyond repute
I once fried chicken to take to ceremonies to feed the workers there. I didn't realize it was 20 lbs of chicken...it was great though. I love seeing hardworking men eat and give compliments. My uncle was proud of me. See he was usually the one that feed the workers the first week. But he's 73 now. He doesn't get around like he used too.
Old 07-15-2015, 02:54 AM   #384
formerly known as...

I once walked out of a relationiship. I didn't block him, drop him, or talk too much about him. I just let him go. I think we are gonna end up being really good friends, with no benefits.
Old 07-15-2015, 03:01 AM   #385
formerly known as...

I once laid in bed for 3 days just sleeping and looking at my ceiling. My sister came over and made me take a shower and get dressed and dragged me out with her to the bar. I didn't know what depression was. Everything seemed to end. The way I identified myself, my job, my marriage, my daughter not speaking to me.

I'm glad she loved me enough to kick me in the *** and make me wake up. I'm glad they all did. It's been 11 months. I'm not in tip top shape, but I'm making plans for my future. I cannot be frozen forever, waiting, waiting waiting.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:20 AM   #386
formerly known as...

I once bought ice cream for my sisters house, like caramel and praline, made dinner, chilled outside because it was nice and came back later to scoop some out...wth? Seth, Lee and Trace had already ate it all...boooo.
windanncer likes this.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:25 AM   #387
formerly known as...

I once sat outside drinking with my friend Paul, talking up a storm, listening to 49 songs, and singing along. Paul can't lead for ****. lol He wasn't raised that way.
windanncer likes this.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:28 AM   #388
formerly known as...

I once lost my dog Fruit Loop to the farmers. She was not tagged and wandered off down the road. I didn't realize she was gone until the next day when I came out to feed and water her.

I found her in a ditch a mile from my house.
windanncer likes this.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:30 AM   #389
formerly known as...

I once lost my dog Gracie to the Farmers too. This one I tagged. My aunt and her girlfriend moved in and brought along their weirdo friend who did not believe that dogs should be tagged. You know, they are free spirits and all this jazz.

I told that old man, you need to put her collar and tags back on her, before the farmers shoot her. She was a brown nose pit. Very friendly. I miss Gracie. I never found her.
windanncer likes this.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:33 AM   #390
formerly known as...

I once had a dog named Alfonso. My ex-husband Henry named him, he was a brown nose pit, very friendly. You know him and Gracie never barked when the US Marshalls showed up? LOL

There was a knock on the door and when I answered there was like 15 cops standing in my garage, 3 of them were playing with Alfonse and Grace. I just shook my head.

I wasn't gonna train them to attack anyway. I mean come on, I'm a country girl. I just enjoyed their company.
windanncer likes this.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:37 AM   #391
formerly known as...

I once was offered a pure bred German Shepard. Paul's dog had 9 puppies. Sooo cute, 5 pure white, 3 pure black, 1 tan one with the markings.

2 passed away in the first week, the others were pretty much spoken for.

I guess I made too many jokes about puppy soup and snick snacks, sandwich size...Or comments like well they are too small for the pot right now, let's wait another few weeks, shall we?

LOL His daughter and her cousin used to say, tell me you're just teasing Annette, tell me you're lying. hahaha.
windanncer likes this.
Old 09-18-2015, 04:52 PM   #392

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 18,024.82
i once thought there were forums on german websites that are helping older people with some comforting words when they got problems but all I found was people below 50 years of age have comforting words for even younger ones while older people get blamed if they having to deal with hardship in life or told to go to church, mental doctors or other institutions.
renia58 likes this.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2016, 01:37 AM   #393
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 105,761.69
Savings: 52.80
I once had a conversation with myself to get some expert advice. I still consult that NDN to this day.
Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2016, 04:38 AM   #394
Northern Traditional

Items RainbowTree
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 12,373.83
I once talked with a butterfly when I was a little kid. We were outside playing in the back yard. He came and sat on my sister's shoulder. He stayed there resting & slowly fluttered his wings. That's when he told me to go in the house and get my mom & have her come out & see. That was special for my sister
Spiritflight and renia58 like this.

Last edited by eagleclanriverband; 02-24-2016 at 04:49 AM..
eagleclanriverband is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2016, 08:25 PM   #395
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 105,761.69
Savings: 52.80
I once had an NDN ex gf who had no clue on what the military life was. 1991, I was in the Marines, deployed for Desert Storm. Once the war was over, she thought that I was done for good with the Marines. I told her no, I am not. In fact, we were planning on getting married. She got mad cause I was under contract for a few more years and could not go back to the Rez. I asked her to move to California with me but she said no. She got even madder when I got sent to the Far East on a deployment a few months after Desert Storm. She ended up getting knocked up when I was gone. We went our separate ways. She wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. I ran into her last year and the run-in wasn't akward, more silent I guess. The guy she was with dumped her and and then her last bf died of some medical nature, not sure of what though.

Just another day on the Rez.
windanncer and Spiritflight like this.
Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2016, 04:18 AM   #396

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 18,024.82
I once used a powerful native american symbol, I was surprised that it worked.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2018, 06:52 PM   #397
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 28,856.93
I once had time on my hands....
solitare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2018, 06:52 PM   #398
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
solitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond reputesolitare has a reputation beyond repute
I once thought I would stay solitare but it now seems I need a new name.
Old 01-18-2018, 06:56 PM   #399
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
I once thought I was gaining a husband but it seems I have gained a whole tribe of in-laws .
Old 01-18-2018, 07:01 PM   #400
Champion Dancer

Items Tree
I once thought each human had two grandmas and two grandpas. a hand full of aunties and a handful of uncles. .........Not so.
Sponsored Links