PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   Ideal Snag (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/ideal-snag-25363/)

bahnisiain 03-07-2005 10:05 AM

Ideal Snag

Ok folks, we have had snags at pow wows here and there. What makes someone snagolicious to you?

WhoMe 03-07-2005 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bahnisiain
Ok folks, we have had snags at pow wows here and there. What makes someone snagolicious to you?

__

bahn,

As a former full-time snagger . . .

I would have to say what used to make someone snagolicious to WhoMe was when I would see someone and they would make me feel . . . well . . . "someway!"

oneidagirl22 03-07-2005 10:36 AM

use-to-be-snagger

well, as a former full time snagger....i believe a reel goot snag is sum1 @ a powwow saturday late nite smilin 7 winkin lookin cute. pretty much, juss a cute ndn guy. lol ayyyyeeee

wannabeUrNo1Snag 03-07-2005 11:45 AM

what makes a guy snaggalicous to moi has got to be seein him at the frybread stand makin frybread...lookin all hot..then gives u a nice brite white smile...oooo...thats my ultimate snag!

nimkiikwe_49 03-07-2005 11:51 AM

oh Crigh... as a part time snagger... Snagolicious is a drummer dancer, who can hold their kid (or someones ;P kid) on their knee whilst drumming... And can buy me all the beads I want!

oh and if we are talking perfect snag.... someone trying to snag me as much as I want to snag them!

oh...and NO MORE SETTLIN on the last guy hittin on you before dawn!

Joe G 03-07-2005 12:36 PM

She's Beautiful, classy, a real lady, sweet, nice, and a sex fiend :lol: yeah right....
we weren't talking about we usually settle for were we?

Usdigvhi 03-07-2005 01:46 PM

lol man id be nice to snag someone at a powwow! cuz college and bar snags turn out to be big jerks......

for me..gotta have long hair :)

WhoMe 03-07-2005 01:49 PM

Okay in addition to the "makes me feel someway..."

Do any of these qualities appeal to you?

Primary: No excess baggage (includes kids, ex's or ex snags from the night before *just had to throw that one in), likes powwows and other Indian activities.

Secondary: Have a job, good education, good reputation (not a pass around *L), height and weight proportionate and half-way good looking!

????Hmmmm??????

Is there such a thing out there?

AlmostThere 03-07-2005 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhoMe

Primary: No excess baggage (includes kids, ex's or ex snags from the night before *just had to throw that one in), likes powwows and other Indian activities.

????Hmmmm??????

yeah right. kids can cause some serious problems

ndnMSW 03-07-2005 02:08 PM

Quote:

Do any of these qualities appeal to you?

Secondary: Have a job, good education, good reputation (not a pass around *L), height and weight proportionate and half-way good looking!

????Hmmmm??????

I've got my ideal snag and it's pretty close to what you've got here WhoMe, but my qualities are flip-flopped.

My husband has a master's degree, a great job, I think he's great-looking, has a good rep, AND he's been fancy dancing for years. Also played fast-pitch softball for years and has alot of different interests in addition to powwows. I could list more - cuz there's alot more - but then I'd just be sickening and no one would want to read any more of my posts. :tongue:

He has kids, but they were just a bonus for me cuz I had a little girl to make stuff for and dance with. She's a great big sis to my baby girl now.

So yes, there is such a thing out there. :wink_smil

crow_reza 03-07-2005 02:18 PM

Ok, here's the snag that would make me go "Damn........."

She has to have real long black hair, caramel skin (you know, not crispy dark, and not pale...lol). "Really Goot" lookin body, the kind where sum of that frybread went to the booty, and........ uhmm.......somewhere else....LOL. She hasta dance, maybe Fancy, or Jingle (sumthin 'bout bouncin' around gets me..........), but jus' as long as she dances. The ultimate characteristic is she must have a Really Purty Face, (the kind where you could jus' lick the frybread grease off her lips) without the purty face, then sorry, I'm not havin it. Now, if she really wanted to get me, then she must have a job, go to school, AND have her own car (them independent N-Den gurlz REALLY GET ME.......) gawww, I'm startin' to drool jus' thinkin' about it.......

nt_inuk 03-07-2005 02:36 PM

Quote:

:sunny: Yes, we are such a 'thing' out here ... lmebo :thumbsup: :sunny:

bahnisiain 03-07-2005 02:41 PM

Quote:

__

bahn,

As a former full-time snagger . . .

I would have to say what used to make someone snagolicious to WhoMe was when I would see someone and they would make me feel . . . well . . . "someway!"

do i dare ask what you mean by "someway"?

bahnisiain 03-07-2005 02:44 PM

an ideal snag for the duration of a pow wow is someone who good looking and great personality. a singer and dancer is good. i don't have any particular sance style though i am partial to grass. them grass dancers do know how to shake things up! long hair is a must and know his way around fried bread is important too.

AlmostThere 03-07-2005 04:47 PM

aww.... I miss them dayz... :naughty2:

.::.~Shy1~.::. 03-07-2005 04:50 PM

well hmmmmmmm.....for me.....my ideal would be the guy who.....

Goes to school, has a whhhhaaaat?? J-O-B.......of course a must.....

Tall (I like to look up at someone if I'm 5'10").....Long hair, nice smile.....and sings or dances......and thas a must for me to even look at the guy......but yeah....

uhhhh huh *sigh*....

Joe G 03-07-2005 05:55 PM

Worth 1,000 Words?

Well, as long as I'm dreaming.......

nt_inuk 03-07-2005 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .::.~Shy1~.::.
Tall (I like to look up at someone if I'm 5'10") *sigh*....

lmebo
<--- 5' 10 crowd .... lloll - i always luff stand'n beside a fella that's way taller then me, i always gotta keep myself in check .. lol ... sometimes i can't and i jus say something about it. ahhh well ...

*Brown Eyed Gurl* 03-07-2005 07:47 PM

Hola u guys.....im 5'2...LOL i look up at everyone:rofl:

Joe G 03-07-2005 07:49 PM

I'm 6' 1" ....how's the weather down there? :lol:
Hey BEG, they say GOOD things come in little packages....(editors note...this saying applies to WOMEN only!)