Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree10Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Indian Men, Indian Women, White Women Indian Men, Indian Women, White Women

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2004, 06:23 PM   #1
~*Coastal Steps*~

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
this1ndnchic has a reputation beyond repute
this1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Indian Men, Indian Women, White Women

GOt this in a email...man this made me laugh, mad and even shed a lil tear lol.

This letter was written in response to an article:

Dear Editor: I'm sorry but I would like to challenge some of your Indian male readers. I am a White female who is engaged to an Indian male-good-looking, educated and loving. I just don't understand a lot of Indian female's attitudes about our relationship. My man decided he wanted me because the pickings amongst Indian women were slim to none. As he said they were too fat, too loud, too mean, too argumentative, too needy, too materialistic or carrying too much excess baggage.

Before I became engaged, whenever I went out I was constantly approached by Indian men, willing to wine and dine me and give me the world. If Indian women are so up in arms about us being with their men, why don't they look at themselves and make some changes. I am tired of the dirty looks I get and snide remarks when we're out in public.

I would like to hear from some Indian men about why we are so appealing and coveted by them. Bryant Gumbel just left his wife of 26 years for one of us. Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, the model Tyson Beckford, Montell Williams, Quincy Jones, James Earl Jones, Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, Kofi Anan, Cuba Gooding Jr., Don Cornelius, Berry Gordy, Billy Blanks, Larry Fishburne, Wesley Snipes...I could go on and on. But, right now, I'm a little angry and that is why I wrote this so hurriedly. Don't be mad with us White women because so many of your men want us. Get your acts together and learn from us and we may lead you to treat your m! en better. If I'm wrong, Indian men, let me know.

Disgusted White Girl,

Somewhere in VA

Response:

Dear Editor: I would like to respond to the letter written by A Disgusted White Girl. Let me start by saying that I am a 28-year old Indian man. I graduated from one of the most prestigious universities in Atlanta, Georgia with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management. I have a g! ood job at a major corporation and have recently purchased a house. So, I consider myself to be among the ranks of successful Non-White men. I will not use my precious time to slander white people. I just want to set the record straight of why Indian men date white women. Back in the day, one of the biggest reasons why Indian men dated white women was because they were considered easy. The Indian girls in my neighborhood were raised traditionally. They were very strict about when they lost their virginity and who they lost it to. Because of our impatience to wait, brothers would look for someone who would give it up easy without too much hassle. So, they turned to the white girls.

Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of Indian males date white women because they are docile and easy to control. A lot of Indian men, because of insecurities, fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the strength of our Indian women. We are afraid that our woman will be more successful than us, make more money than us, drive nicer cars and own bigger houses. Because of this fear, many Indian men look for a more docile woman. Someone we can control.

I have talked to numerous Indian men and they continuously comment on how easy it is to control and walk over their white women. I just want to set the record straight. I want A Disgusted White Girl to know that not all successful Indian men date white women. Non-Whites like Ahmad Rashad, Denzel Washington, Michael Jordan, Morris Chestnut, Will Smith, Blair Underwood, Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, Samuel L. Jackson, and Chris Rock all married strong Non-White women. And, to flip the script, there are numerous white men, in and out of the spot light, who openly or secretly desire Non-White women over white women. Ted Danson, Robert DeNiro, ! and David Bowie to name a few.

I just don't want a disgusted white girl to be misinformed. Stop thinking that because you are white that you are some type of goddess. Remember, when Non-White Egyptian Queens like Hatsepshut and Nitorcris were ruling Dynasties and armies of men in Egypt, you were over in the caves of Europe eating raw meat and beating each other over the head with clubs. Read your history! It was the Non-White woman that ta! ught you how to cook and season your food. It was the Non-White woman that taught you how to raise your children. It was Non-White women who were breastfeeding and raising your babies during slavery. It is the Non-White woman that had to endure watching their fathers, husbands, and children beaten, killed, and thrown in jail.

Indian women were born with two strikes against them: being Non-White and being a woman. And, through all this, Still They Rise! It is because of the Indian women's strength, elegance, power, love and beauty that I could never date anyone except my Indian Queen. It is not just the outer beauty that captivates and draws me to them. It is not the fact that they come in all shapes, sizes, colors and shades that I love them. Their inner beauty is what I find most appealing about Indian women. Their strong spirit, loving and nurturing souls, their integrity, their ability to overcome great obstacle! s, their willingness to stand for what they believe in, and their determination to succeed and reach their highest potential while enduring great pain and suffering is why I have fallen in love with Indian women.

I honestly believe that your anger is geared more toward jealousy and envy than snotty looks. If this were not so, then why do you continuously go to tanning salons to darken your skin? If you are so proud to be white, then why don't you just be happy with your pale skin? Why do you continue to inject your lips, hips, and breasts with unnatural and dangerous substances so you can look fuller and more voluptuous? I think that your anger is really a result of you wanting to have what the Non-White woman has.

BOTTOM LINE: If I were looking for a docile woman, someone I can walk over and control, I would give you a call. But, unfortunately, I am looking for a Virtuous Woman. Someone that can be a good wife and mother to my children. Someone who can be my best friend and understands my struggles. I am looking for a soul mate and; unfortunately, you do not and CANNOT fit the bill. No offense taken, none given.

Signed,

Indian Royalty
Old 10-12-2004, 06:30 PM   #2
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 15,400.52
Savings: 1.00
So who is this guy an where can I find him...lolol:D

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2004, 06:34 PM   #3
~*Coastal Steps*~

this1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond repute
lol i know..if only i knew....I wouldnt tell :P jokes
Old 10-12-2004, 06:37 PM   #4
=============

Kool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 580.34
So you replaced the word "Black" with "Indian" but then you couldnt think of any Indian celebrities who are dating white women?
Old 10-12-2004, 06:43 PM   #5
~*Coastal Steps*~

nope I didnt change a thing...although it could of been changed. But i still liked this forward.
Old 10-12-2004, 06:46 PM   #6
We'll See....

kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool Breeze
So you replaced the word "Black" with "Indian" but then you couldnt think of any Indian celebrities who are dating white women?

ROFL! I've seen this float through my email..... Wonder what newspaper is was printed in...
kiyaanii mom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2004, 07:34 PM   #7
Teen Dancer

fancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond repute
fancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL!
I was wondering too, I've seen it on other groups. I wonder what the original letter was!!!
fancy_shawls_225 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2004, 08:59 PM   #8
Senior Dancer

River Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Quote:
My thoughts exactly! The poem 'Still I Rise' is by Maya Angelou and a tribute to the strength of Black women. And, as you said, the examples are Black celebrities. If we are going to toot our own horn, let's at least be original and not plagiarize.

"The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota
River Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2004, 08:58 AM   #9
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 39,731.21
[FONT=]I think that the point that is trying to be made is, "how dare this woman write about a group of women she knows nothing about". I don't look at it as tooting one's horn. I look at it as someone standing up for what's been said. How do we know it's not a native man writing this??? Most native men do not take the time to stand up for native women. Oh they may fight for them, but you don't hear them voice out on behalf of us.
The fact is, if I want to stand up for native women as one myself I would say. Native women know what it's like to raise up a household on their own. They know what it's like to find a man who's been through hell his whole life and then to help him, she's forced to "raise" him as well. Native women live through sexual abuse, alcoholism, spousal abuse, rape, diabetes, high blood pressure, STD's, cheating, living in the worst conditions possible; and so do the native men. The difference??? The native women prevail, and then it's up to us to help keep the men afloat. So we're chosen to carry this burden and this struggle in hopes that we stay a strong people and keep our traditions alive, our stories alive, and our hope that one day when we die, people will think of us as good women, strong women, not just native women. Why do you not see many native women out in public places??? We're at home, taking care of our families after work. We're at home beading, sewing, cooking, comforting, teaching our children. We're at home listening, comforting and encouraging our husbands when they've been at work for a year and never was late or missed a day or work, yet they get passed up for a promotion given to a white guy who's only been there four months. We're at home, taking care of our own the best way we know how. That's the pride of native women and that is how I'm going to "TOOT" the horn of these frybread making, dark skinned, brown haired, big smiling, caring eyed, native dancing, child rearing, college bound, housemaking, hard working, loving wife, loving sister, loving daughter, made only by the hand of God b/c of the toils and tribulations she has been through; NATIVE WOMAN. God bless all of us and all the tears we have shed to keep sane, to keep strong and to keep going, and going, and going.........
[/FONT]
WhoMe and Siobhanni like this.

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2004, 10:02 AM   #10
Teen Dancer

KC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond reputeKC Quapaw has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 200.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandaePrincess
[FONT=]I think that the point that is trying to be made is, "how dare this woman write about a group of women she knows nothing about". I don't look at it as tooting one's horn. I look at it as someone standing up for what's been said. How do we know it's not a native man writing this??? Most native men do not take the time to stand up for native women. Oh they may fight for them, but you don't hear them voice out on behalf of us.
The fact is, if I want to stand up for native women as one myself I would say. Native women know what it's like to raise up a household on their own. They know what it's like to find a man who's been through hell his whole life and then to help him, she's forced to "raise" him as well. Native women live through sexual abuse, alcoholism, spousal abuse, rape, diabetes, high blood pressure, STD's, cheating, living in the worst conditions possible; and so do the native men. The difference??? The native women prevail, and then it's up to us to help keep the men afloat. So we're chosen to carry this burden and this struggle in hopes that we stay a strong people and keep our traditions alive, our stories alive, and our hope that one day when we die, people will think of us as good women, strong women, not just native women. Why do you not see many native women out in public places??? We're at home, taking care of our families after work. We're at home beading, sewing, cooking, comforting, teaching our children. We're at home listening, comforting and encouraging our husbands when they've been at work for a year and never was late or missed a day or work, yet they get passed up for a promotion given to a white guy who's only been there four months. We're at home, taking care of our own the best way we know how. That's the pride of native women and that is how I'm going to "TOOT" the horn of these frybread making, dark skinned, brown haired, big smiling, caring eyed, native dancing, child rearing, college bound, housemaking, hard working, loving wife, loving sister, loving daughter, made only by the hand of God b/c of the toils and tribulations she has been through; NATIVE WOMAN. God bless all of us and all the tears we have shed to keep sane, to keep strong and to keep going, and going, and going.........
[/FONT]

:clapping:
KC Quapaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2004, 10:05 AM   #11
Senior Dancer

River Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I think that the point that is trying to be made is, "how dare this woman write about a group of women she knows nothing about". I don't look at it as tooting one's horn. I look at it as someone standing up for what's been said. How do we know it's not a native man writing this??? Most native men do not take the time to stand up for native women. Oh they may fight for them, but you don't hear them voice out on behalf of us.
See? We don't need to 'borrow' somebody else's semantics, we can speak for ourselves; and you did so quite eloquently!
"The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota
River Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2004, 10:13 AM   #12
Teen Dancer

nativemom has a reputation beyond repute
nativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond reputenativemom has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
[/FONT]
Couldn't have said better.....thanks Candae.
nativemom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2004, 10:32 AM   #13
Teen Dancer

fancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond repute
fancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond reputefancy_shawls_225 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

I won't quote her, but Canadae princess says it best! Thumbs up for that one! :dancer: :clap:
fancy_shawls_225 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2004, 10:33 AM   #14
=============

Kool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond reputeKool Breeze has a reputation beyond repute
Was it just me or did yall hear the tune of "Glory Glory Hallelujah" playing when you were reading Candae's post? :D
Old 10-13-2004, 10:35 AM   #15
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Was it just me or did yall hear the tune of "Glory Glory Hallelujah" playing when you were reading Candae's post? :D
I was going for your tribe's (whoever would read this) memorial song to be in the background. Not a soldier's song! BLEH! *L*

got dang.

Old 10-13-2004, 10:52 AM   #16
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Candae, you sound like my wife. Only, you put it down in words. You are wise beyond your years.

Got dang!

aye
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2004, 11:53 AM   #17
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwehnzii
Candae, you sound like my wife. Only, you put it down in words. You are wise beyond your years.

Got dang!

aye
Thanks Kiwehnzii, as my mom puts it, I was raised up old. (Spent all my time with my grandparents when my mom had to work.)

Old 10-13-2004, 12:09 PM   #18
=============

Quote:
Thanks Kiwehnzii, as my mom puts it, I was raised up old. (Spent all my time with my grandparents when my mom had to work.)
Yeah that's why she wears those big a$$ panties that stretch from her navel to about mid-thigh. :D
Old 10-13-2004, 12:13 PM   #19
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
Quote:
Yeah that's why she wears those big a$$ panties that stretch from her navel to about mid-thigh. :D
you would know

KB wears those black socks up to his knees with sandals. one night we were talkin and his bottom dentures came out.

weeechaaa

Old 10-13-2004, 12:43 PM   #20
=============

My fav time to wear those is with my khaki shorts that end right above the knee.

Hey are you still wearing those horn rimmed glasses and that bra with the underwire?