Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree10Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Indian Men, Indian Women, White Women Indian Men, Indian Women, White Women

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2007, 02:41 AM   #101
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
little-ree will become famous soon enough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle49r View Post
LLMAO!!!! and u know he's cheating w/ an NDN woman on Barbie's Master Card!!!
.....and he's probably dropped Barbie off after telling her he needed 2 borrow HER car 2 take his cousin Sonny to work n pick up uncle Harley from dialysis.
little-ree is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2007, 11:32 AM   #102
Tiny Tot Dancer

Meow is just really nice
This thread caught my attention because I am a white woman myself. Honestly, after reading that note that the *disgusted white lady* wrote to the editor (even though it was originally written talking about black men), I was quite disgusted myself and saddened. I hope that none of you after reading that think that all white people are ignorant like that and that we all have this attitude of superiority about us.

I've read some of the stereotypes put out there about white women on the board, and while there are rotten apples out there who are easy and who do have this attitude that they are God's gift to men because they are white, I know plenty of others who hold high moral standards for themselves (who don't go around sleeping with men), who work hard and genuinely care for their husbands/family, and who do love and respect all people equally regardless of their race. I'd like to think of myself as falling into the latter category. I also know of plenty of women of all different races and ethnic backgrounds (including both white women and Native women) who have been through all sorts of hardships and trials that were mentioned earlier and stood admirably strong. We all may not be sisters of the same heritage but we are sisters as women and ultimately human beings and I think we all share the same innermost human desires of our hearts.

What do I think of Native women? I think that Native women are stunningly beautiful (both inside and out)! I haven't been blessed to have the opportunity to have deep friendships with any, but from everything I have ever read, heard, observed in my encounters with you guys, I am thoroughly convinced that any guy (no matter if he is native or not) would be blessed to have the opportunity to marry or date a native woman. Now don't get me wrong; I am not saying all this because I am a "wannabe" and I am about to go try to be native myself (God created me white and I am completely satisfied with who I am and I am not going to change anything about myself). But I say this sincerely; regardless of what some stereotypical white people might say or think some of us hold you in the highest esteem.

As far as dating goes, I have nothing against any race or culture so I do not really pay attention to what a person's skin color or is or their ethnic background. I'm more concerned with who they are as a person. I've never dated a native man, but if that situation ever did arise in the future, it would be because I genuinely loved/liked him (and he the same with me) and not having to do anything with the fact that he is native. But at the same time, if I ever were to meet a native man who I was interested in, I would respect, understand, and not take it personally if he preferred to only date native women.

Last edited by Meow; 04-04-2007 at 11:35 AM..
Meow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2007, 11:35 PM   #103
~*Coastal Steps*~

this1ndnchic has a reputation beyond repute
this1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond reputethis1ndnchic has a reputation beyond repute
I'm lost ...damn people are still reading this crap...this was from a year or 2 ago. lol
Old 04-06-2007, 01:04 AM   #104
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah D see what you started!
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2007, 01:24 AM   #105
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 110,800.12
Savings: 1.00
Yeah 'D'...where ya been? And do you still have that cool hat pic?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2007, 05:29 PM   #106
hello

Items Present
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,091.95
its still a good topic!
superndngyrl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2015, 02:02 PM   #107
Pow Wow Visitor

Medicine Bears Baby is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 113.00
Wink Many Thanks

Front the bottom of my heart thank you so much for the response to Somewhere in VA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by this1ndnchic View Post
GOt this in a email...man this made me laugh, mad and even shed a lil tear lol.

This letter was written in response to an article:

Dear Editor: I'm sorry but I would like to challenge some of your Indian male readers. I am a White female who is engaged to an Indian male-good-looking, educated and loving. I just don't understand a lot of Indian female's attitudes about our relationship. My man decided he wanted me because the pickings amongst Indian women were slim to none. As he said they were too fat, too loud, too mean, too argumentative, too needy, too materialistic or carrying too much excess baggage.

Before I became engaged, whenever I went out I was constantly approached by Indian men, willing to wine and dine me and give me the world. If Indian women are so up in arms about us being with their men, why don't they look at themselves and make some changes. I am tired of the dirty looks I get and snide remarks when we're out in public.

I would like to hear from some Indian men about why we are so appealing and coveted by them. Bryant Gumbel just left his wife of 26 years for one of us. Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, the model Tyson Beckford, Montell Williams, Quincy Jones, James Earl Jones, Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, Kofi Anan, Cuba Gooding Jr., Don Cornelius, Berry Gordy, Billy Blanks, Larry Fishburne, Wesley Snipes...I could go on and on. But, right now, I'm a little angry and that is why I wrote this so hurriedly. Don't be mad with us White women because so many of your men want us. Get your acts together and learn from us and we may lead you to treat your m! en better. If I'm wrong, Indian men, let me know.

Disgusted White Girl,

Somewhere in VA

Response:

Dear Editor: I would like to respond to the letter written by A Disgusted White Girl. Let me start by saying that I am a 28-year old Indian man. I graduated from one of the most prestigious universities in Atlanta, Georgia with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management. I have a g! ood job at a major corporation and have recently purchased a house. So, I consider myself to be among the ranks of successful Non-White men. I will not use my precious time to slander white people. I just want to set the record straight of why Indian men date white women. Back in the day, one of the biggest reasons why Indian men dated white women was because they were considered easy. The Indian girls in my neighborhood were raised traditionally. They were very strict about when they lost their virginity and who they lost it to. Because of our impatience to wait, brothers would look for someone who would give it up easy without too much hassle. So, they turned to the white girls.

Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of Indian males date white women because they are docile and easy to control. A lot of Indian men, because of insecurities, fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the strength of our Indian women. We are afraid that our woman will be more successful than us, make more money than us, drive nicer cars and own bigger houses. Because of this fear, many Indian men look for a more docile woman. Someone we can control.

I have talked to numerous Indian men and they continuously comment on how easy it is to control and walk over their white women. I just want to set the record straight. I want A Disgusted White Girl to know that not all successful Indian men date white women. Non-Whites like Ahmad Rashad, Denzel Washington, Michael Jordan, Morris Chestnut, Will Smith, Blair Underwood, Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, Samuel L. Jackson, and Chris Rock all married strong Non-White women. And, to flip the script, there are numerous white men, in and out of the spot light, who openly or secretly desire Non-White women over white women. Ted Danson, Robert DeNiro, ! and David Bowie to name a few.

I just don't want a disgusted white girl to be misinformed. Stop thinking that because you are white that you are some type of goddess. Remember, when Non-White Egyptian Queens like Hatsepshut and Nitorcris were ruling Dynasties and armies of men in Egypt, you were over in the caves of Europe eating raw meat and beating each other over the head with clubs. Read your history! It was the Non-White woman that ta! ught you how to cook and season your food. It was the Non-White woman that taught you how to raise your children. It was Non-White women who were breastfeeding and raising your babies during slavery. It is the Non-White woman that had to endure watching their fathers, husbands, and children beaten, killed, and thrown in jail.

Indian women were born with two strikes against them: being Non-White and being a woman. And, through all this, Still They Rise! It is because of the Indian women's strength, elegance, power, love and beauty that I could never date anyone except my Indian Queen. It is not just the outer beauty that captivates and draws me to them. It is not the fact that they come in all shapes, sizes, colors and shades that I love them. Their inner beauty is what I find most appealing about Indian women. Their strong spirit, loving and nurturing souls, their integrity, their ability to overcome great obstacle! s, their willingness to stand for what they believe in, and their determination to succeed and reach their highest potential while enduring great pain and suffering is why I have fallen in love with Indian women.

I honestly believe that your anger is geared more toward jealousy and envy than snotty looks. If this were not so, then why do you continuously go to tanning salons to darken your skin? If you are so proud to be white, then why don't you just be happy with your pale skin? Why do you continue to inject your lips, hips, and breasts with unnatural and dangerous substances so you can look fuller and more voluptuous? I think that your anger is really a result of you wanting to have what the Non-White woman has.

BOTTOM LINE: If I were looking for a docile woman, someone I can walk over and control, I would give you a call. But, unfortunately, I am looking for a Virtuous Woman. Someone that can be a good wife and mother to my children. Someone who can be my best friend and understands my struggles. I am looking for a soul mate and; unfortunately, you do not and CANNOT fit the bill. No offense taken, none given.

Signed,

Indian Royalty
Medicine Bears Baby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2015, 07:20 AM   #108
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 110,800.12
White women ARE easy. Just saying.
eagleclanriverband likes this.
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2016, 05:09 PM   #109
Pow Wow Visitor

TrishNBoston is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 134.88
Are there any Native American men attracted to Black women

Sadly, because I am in Boston, I am not finding any Native American men to talk with.

But, I was not sure, if there were any that would be attracted to Black women?

Thanks!
Trish
TrishNBoston is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2016, 05:29 PM   #110
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 87,799.75
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishNBoston View Post
Sadly, because I am in Boston, I am not finding any Native American men to talk with.

But, I was not sure, if there were any that would be attracted to Black women?

Thanks!
Trish
I just came back from the east coast ... and there are no Native Americans with brown skin to be found! The ones who claim they are, are black. Maybe you need to look past the color of their skin.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2016, 05:34 PM   #111
Pow Wow Visitor

Smile

Wow, that was a quick response back. Sadly, you are right. There are none here in Massachusetts, which I would think that they were.

I am a mixture of many races, which does include Native American Indian. But of course, I do identify as African-American.

I may need to travel out West. But, it would be nice to meet with someone online, I could travel too lol

I've dated mostly Caucasian men, but very attracted to Native American Indian men.

Thank you for the response back!

Sincerely,

Trish
gilisi likes this.
Old 07-29-2016, 04:30 PM   #112
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 55,136.95
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishNBoston View Post
Wow, that was a quick response back. Sadly, you are right. There are none here in Massachusetts, which I would think that they were.

I am a mixture of many races, which does include Native American Indian. But of course, I do identify as African-American.

I may need to travel out West. But, it would be nice to meet with someone online, I could travel too lol

I've dated mostly Caucasian men, but very attracted to Native American Indian men.

Thank you for the response back!

Sincerely,

Trish
Welcome to Powwows.com!

If there are no native men where you live, how do you know you are attracted to them?

For example: Lou Diamond Phillips, an actor, played a role as a Mexican in La Bamba back in the day. Recently he was cast as a Cheyenne on a TV series.

The dude is Filipino.

Then you have Ryan "Really I am an NDN man" Redcorn.

The dude is pasty white, and he is native.

So, what attracts you?

Respectfully,

Guy

P.S.
I'm real ugly, and my wife n I been married 16 years! LOLz
alumphfres and windanncer like this.

"Show me somethin"
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2016, 12:53 PM   #113
Pow Wow Visitor

Good question

I was never attracted to Lou Diamond Philips. Nor, do I know of the other person that you are referring to.

I am very attracted to Native American Indian model Rick Mora, Martin Sensmeier, Michael Spears, Adam Beach, and variety of models.

But, then I am not seeking a "Model".

Trish :)
Old 07-30-2016, 03:53 PM   #114
Pow Wow Visitor

phongtu is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 110.00
lol i know..if only i knew....I wouldnt tell :P jokes
phongtu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2018, 03:10 AM   #115
Pow Wow Visitor

Rking is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 115.72
Old thread but whatever haha. Why does it seem lots of people bash native men? I'm Native and have a great stable job, happy life, and don't hurt anyone. But I think I understand. Lots of native dudes still struggle with these problems (2018) my good friend can't seem to get his life on track :(..

P.S date who ever you want <3 just not aliens from space cause that's just wierd
Rking is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links