Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat insta indian kit insta indian kit

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2003, 10:12 AM   #1
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Okwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond repute
Okwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond reputeOkwataga has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
insta indian kit

Some days, it's easier being Indian than others. But for those who are not Indian every day, it is a sad chore. And these seemingly millions of Americans need help. So for those of you who wish to be like an Indian and for yooz who didn't remember you were (until the advent of per capita payments and land settlements) I offer you this, the byproduct of a sympathetic moment of pure inspiration-the Skin-tacular "Insta-Indian kit". Now, for a mere $39.95 a month of never ending but nonetheless easy installment payments, you will receive these unique and wonderful goods:

* clip-on braids (for matching hair dye add $14.95, plus shipping and handling)
* faded bandana of red or blue
* certificate of genuine Indian ancestry, choice of "Princess" or "Chief"
* tanning solution with extra oil for that "just-off-the-rez glow"
*old set of keys to car "left on the rez" and parked in "some cousins" yard
* set of razor blades (Indians aren't very hairy)
* fringed vest with complimentary "Indian Power" button
* beaded earrings for women, blurred tattoos for men
* powwow schedule for those wanting to observe Indians in social environment
without detection (Warning: Anthropologists beware. All your sad theses and previous conclusions will be shattered.)
* individualized and company-registered nickname (All Indians have some sort of personal appellation i.e., Sun Dog, Pooky, Skin,Buck,Wabooz, Brokedown, Jr. and such like.)
* recipe book for commodity rations (including a no-fail absolutely delicious macaroni soup-nourishment that saved our Nations)
* AND a video list of Indian movies to see and make reference to (movies not included, duh!).

BONUS!
For those who order early, you will receive a phrase book that includes the proper way to say, "Ayyyy!" with the appropriate head movements and some slang from the Nation of your choice.The book also includes fail-safe vague references to the "rez" and some handy-dandy pan-Indian sayings such as, "walking the red road," "circle of life," "seven generations" and "all my relations" at no extra cost! PLUS the definitions of cultural gestures, such as asking, "Where are you from?" are cross-referenced in a glossary of Native terms and customs.

SUPER BONUS!!
Add $100 for postage and handling I will send you a sporadic newsletter with vague, libelous rumors circulating in Indian Country! This way you will not be "out of the loop" in any conversation with real Indians. Why you may ask, am I doing this?, selling trade secrets that will certainly infuriate some Authentic Natives? Well, we real Indians could all use a little break now and then. We could utilize folks who could step in. After all, there are only so many Natives to go around, and we're spread so thin across the country that we end up being some kind of advocate whether we wanted the job or not. Besides, this will free up more time for us to get the important work done, like suing the U.S. of A. for back rent, mineral, natural resources and trademark infringement rights.(Hey, somebody's got to do it!). It's like my Unk used to say, "It ain' t easy being Indian" especially when yer a Wannabee or a Yoostabee. For help, call 909-WAN-NABE! Now! Genuine Indians are waiting to take your call! (Family packages available.)

*If you find yourself inexplicably craving government Commodity cheese, don't give in! Send a brick of it to me for a barter-bargain and get as much as 20% off your total order!"
Old 10-09-2003, 10:38 AM   #2
Tiny Tot Dancer

JOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond repute
If you go to the MEGA-LO-MART you at least get a bow & some arrows with a kit !
Old 10-09-2003, 11:00 AM   #3
What Will Be Will Be

FancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 430.00
Dang!! I should take a bunch of these kits with me to a pow-wow in GA and sell 'em!! I could make a fortune!! LOL

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?
FancyStar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2003, 05:58 PM   #4
plains n8tv

tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?
tradish_wiyan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2003, 12:24 AM   #5
Gotz ta be me!

Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally posted by JOHN REDCORN
If you go to the MEGA-LO-MART you at least get a bow & some arrows with a kit !
Old 10-10-2003, 08:46 AM   #6
Teen Dancer

MeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond repute
:D
MeezeeKwe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2003, 08:49 AM   #7
Tiny Tot Dancer

old bull is a jewel in the rough
Talking

YOU FORGOT MY GRANDMOTHERS SISTERS FIRST COUSIN IS INDUN CAN I JOIN YOUR TRIBE?:devil
Old 10-10-2003, 11:31 AM   #8
Junior Dancer

ndnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,325.98
Thumbs up

You should hit the pow wow trail, you would make a fortune
ndnwmn21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2003, 10:52 AM   #9
Tiny Tot Dancer

Talking

I AM ON IT ALL YEAR I JUST GET TIRED OF LISTNING TO WANABES ASK WHO HOW MUCH AND WHERE I JUST TELL THEM IF THAT DRUMMING DOESNT GET YOUR HEART PUMPING THEN YOU ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION
Old 10-11-2003, 10:52 AM   #10
Tiny Tot Dancer

Talking

I AM ON IT ALL YEAR I JUST GET TIRED OF LISTNING TO WANABES ASK WHO HOW MUCH AND WHERE I JUST TELL THEM IF THAT DRUMMING DOESNT GET YOUR HEART PUMPING THEN YOU ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION
Old 10-15-2003, 11:44 AM   #11
Tiny Tot Dancer

JOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond reputeJOHN REDCORN has a reputation beyond repute
I got a big drum too!
Old 10-15-2003, 01:21 PM   #12
DON'T LOOK DOWN

Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Pony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by JOHN REDCORN
I got a big drum too!
oh really?:Naughty let's hear it
Old 01-06-2004, 02:03 PM   #13
Pare Bowlegs

Re: insta indian kit

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CYSA
[B] The book also includes fail-safe vague references to the "rez" and some handy-dandy pan-Indian sayings such as, "walking the red road," "circle of life," "seven generations" and "all my relations" at no extra cost!

Man! I get tired of reading that stuff about this "red road" they're on. And especially that "all my relations" stuff.

Pare-
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2004, 02:37 PM   #14
PowWows.com Addicts

ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: insta indian kit

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pare Bowlegs
[B]
Quote:
Originally posted by CYSA
The book also includes fail-safe vague references to the "rez" and some handy-dandy pan-Indian sayings such as, "walking the red road," "circle of life," "seven generations" and "all my relations" at no extra cost!

Man! I get tired of reading that stuff about this "red road" they're on. And especially that "all my relations" stuff.

Pare-

Uh huh! Or "Its what's in the heart that matters"...ayeeeeee.
:p

ojibwaysweetie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2004, 02:42 PM   #15
Tiny Tot Dancer

SpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond repute
SpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond reputeSpeakingOwl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,136.86
hows the wahn-NAA-bee outfit business holding out?
lol
SpeakingOwl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2004, 05:03 PM   #16
Swan Lake Ojibway

ojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond repute
ojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaywmn has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 241.60
Don't forget to include those fake/toy headdresses with all the cheap, plastic, different coloured feathers.....gotta love those...lol....:p
ojibwaywmn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2004, 05:42 PM   #17
*Graceless Grass Dancer*

Dancin by the bay is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Do the clip on braids come in velcro?

:D
:Chatter
Dancin by the bay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2004, 05:51 PM   #18
Pare Bowlegs

Tapes.

I wonder if the package comes with tapes/cd's for them to lip sinc to? Some will also need them to pronounce words with accuracy and not embarrassment. "Ok, say it with me...E N N I T. One more time...E N N I T." lol

Pare-
Old 01-06-2004, 06:43 PM   #19
PowWows.com Addicts

ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
:rofl2: :rofl2:

ojibwaysweetie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2004, 08:57 PM   #20
Pare Bowlegs

I'll donate the tribe-ride...complete with 4 brand new blocks!
Sponsored Links