Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Jibby Goes Live!!! Jibby Goes Live!!!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2007, 02:48 PM   #21
NDNBUNZ

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by superndngyrl View Post
don't they know what they are unleashing? ayeee
what? timid, bashful, tacful, respectful ol' me?
Old 03-10-2007, 01:30 PM   #22
NDNBUNZ

Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Can I get a *LULU*?

Remember to tune in tomorrow @ 9am.

www.ckcufm.com

And hear me try n jam pack 2 hours worth of material into 30 minutes.

WHOME was my first ever guest awwwww meeeeee. Don't worry - I edited out all the JIBBerish ayyyeeee.

Holler at your girl, please....
Old 03-12-2007, 01:47 PM   #23
cool...calm...collected

bushy_braids has a reputation beyond repute
bushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibby View Post
Remember to tune in tomorrow @ 9am.

www.ckcufm.com

And hear me try n jam pack 2 hours worth of material into 30 minutes.

WHOME was my first ever guest awwwww meeeeee. Don't worry - I edited out all the JIBBerish ayyyeeee.

Holler at your girl, please....
awww snap i missed it!... are there archives to listen to?

SOOOO... tell us how it went!!!!

props to you gal for holdin' it down on the airwaves - you'll be dominatin' in no time w/that quick witt and side splittin' humor... that's AWESOME! best of luck with the show and i'm sure your creativity will take you to the top in only a matter of time.
tell me a lil' about the show - what all did you manage to jamm into 30 mins?
girl... i am TERRIFIED of radio and workin' in a studio full of nothing but switches and buttons... haha... so more power to ya!

... one day when i get my tv show - we'll have to do a tv/radio collabo
Old 03-12-2007, 03:24 PM   #24
NDNBUNZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushy_braids View Post
awww snap i missed it!... are there archives to listen to?

SOOOO... tell us how it went!!!!

props to you gal for holdin' it down on the airwaves - you'll be dominatin' in no time w/that quick witt and side splittin' humor... that's AWESOME! best of luck with the show and i'm sure your creativity will take you to the top in only a matter of time.
tell me a lil' about the show - what all did you manage to jamm into 30 mins?
girl... i am TERRIFIED of radio and workin' in a studio full of nothing but switches and buttons... haha... so more power to ya!

... one day when i get my tv show - we'll have to do a tv/radio collabo
Thanks for the lubb mama! You are sooo right about all those knobs...When I was first in the studio I was like "I can't do this maaaaan!" But what makes it manageable is that in each row, the knobs all have the same function - so just as long as you know which row is for what, then it's pretty simple after that (plus they were all labelled HAHA!).

I squeezed an interview with WhoMe, that one Sizzortail?bear Creek joint, a Randy wood track and Winston Wuttunee and some madlibbing into 30 minutes...!

About listening to it - Paul, if I send you a copy of what I aired - is it possible to upload it to a thread or something??

Seeya in August my girl ;-)
Old 03-12-2007, 04:08 PM   #25
Webmaster

Items PresentUser Name Style ChangeSteal PointsCake
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,940.82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibby View Post
Thanks for the lubb mama! You are sooo right about all those knobs...When I was first in the studio I was like "I can't do this maaaaan!" But what makes it manageable is that in each row, the knobs all have the same function - so just as long as you know which row is for what, then it's pretty simple after that (plus they were all labelled HAHA!).

I squeezed an interview with WhoMe, that one Sizzortail?bear Creek joint, a Randy wood track and Winston Wuttunee and some madlibbing into 30 minutes...!

About listening to it - Paul, if I send you a copy of what I aired - is it possible to upload it to a thread or something??

Seeya in August my girl ;-)
I normally don't read all the threads, but just happened to peak into this one.

So if you guys need me to do something, email or PM me!
Paul G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2007, 04:36 PM   #26
An URBAN NDN

Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 209.08
Savings: 1.00
I missed it too - awww!

I hope that Jibby and Paul G can work something out - I would listen to it if it becomes available.
Singing Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2007, 05:28 PM   #27
hello

Items Present
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,091.95
yes! I hope you can make it available for re-airing!
superndngyrl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2007, 01:27 AM   #28
www.wakalapi.com

Wakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Wakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 336.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul G View Post
I normally don't read all the threads, but just happened to peak into this one.

So if you guys need me to do something, email or PM me!
How about a JibbyCast?
Old 03-15-2007, 12:25 PM   #29
JIBBY'S MOM

ahneenah has a spectacular aura about
radio show

She will be LIVE on CBC Radio One, Ottawa Morning, tomorrow at 8:15 am EST, 91.5 FM or on the World Wide Web at: www.cbc.ca/ottawamorning .As most of you Canadians know, CBC is the biggest Television and Radio station in Canada.SHe will be promoting her radio show.I am so proud of my Baby girl.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:34 PM   #30
Webmaster

Items PresentUser Name Style ChangeSteal PointsCake
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,940.82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakalapi View Post
How about a JibbyCast?
It's a possibility!
Paul G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2007, 01:55 PM   #31
An URBAN NDN

Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 209.08
Savings: 1.00
Wow - Jibbs is taking over the world!
Singing Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links