Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree100Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Making a short film about Lakota culture. Making a short film about Lakota culture.

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2013, 12:55 AM   #41
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 31,965.56
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozZy View Post
Very interesting! Thanks for the link. I'm going with Chumash (tried to change the topics name but didn't work)
It's easier to do research about something that's close by and I need to find someone from Chumash that would like to be a creative assistant, to keep an eye on so everything becomes culturally/historically correct.

The gold rush is a good idea. Maybe the boys parents got massacred and he got sent to one of the missions. I have to do research on Chumash.
I can't believe how the hell this just happened 120 years ago. And nobody knows about it!
because of how the rest of the world looks at us......ESPECIALLY europeans.......they are only "fans" of the "popular" tribes

that might not make any sense but to ndns it makes sense......
windanncer likes this.
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2013, 06:44 PM   #42
mathewhebailey08

Leave Rozzy alone,Joe's Dad,I'm fed up with you attacking a person over something as innocent as this & getting other people to do the same! Do not even speak to me or about me or this person even in private either!
  Reply With Quote Received Infraction Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2013, 02:29 AM   #43
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 121,060.76
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathewhebailey08 View Post
Leave Rozzy alone,Joe's Dad,I'm fed up with you attacking a person over something as innocent as this & getting other people to do the same! Do not even speak to me or about me or this person even in private either!
I'm not coming to you in private. I'm coming at you face to face. If you can't handle being talked to, then I suggest you and your mother leave me alone. When I addressed Rozzy, it was in a good way.

I don't have anything against Rozzy or you. But I'm not the one you want to confront. If you're fed up with me, go cry to the moderators or put me on your Ignore list, but don't come at me like you're threatening me. I didn't do anything to your to warrant your outburst.

LEAVE ME ALONE!

This is me ---->
windanncer and subeeds like this.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links