PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   Merry Christmas ! What'd ya get ??? (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/merry-christmas-what-d-ya-get-70394/)

wardancer 12-24-2016 11:29 PM

Merry Christmas ! What'd ya get ???

Merry Christmas Everyone ! This year was pretty awesome I got an eagle back in Feb , re-ordered and Got an eagle on Thursday ! Only a 10 month wait on a whole bald !
Anyway Santa's coming tonight ! Post up all that good stuff ! Right now I think there's a years worth of cookies in the kitchen ! Merry Christmas Everyone !

Spiritflight 12-25-2016 05:09 AM

I got a phone call from a person knowing that I am very alone and since no one cares about me I had to spend every Christmas by myself since 8 years. Someone actually thought of me and wanted me to not be totally alone this time. That's what I got for Christmas and that's the greatest gift one could be happy about. All I ever wished for was some company, someone actually seeing me worth enough to talk to. A young person actually understanding how alone and unloved I am. So, bless him!

renia58 12-25-2016 07:37 AM

Merry Christmas !

Wesołych Świąt !

Gdowch Swit !

OLChemist 12-25-2016 08:35 AM

Merry Christmas!

My cousin sent me a bunch of steaks from Omaha Steaks. I got some of 20ga sterling sheet and some #3 triangle wire. Got a REALLY nice bonus from the company.

I haven't opened the stuff from Mom yet. That's always -- uh -- different. They didn't have much money when she was a kid, so her parents would give her school supplies, toiletries, clothes, etc. She does the same thing, only she gift wraps it all. Over the years, I've unwrapped pocket packs of Kleenex, toothbrushes, disposable toilet seat covers, bobbie pins, drier sheets, shampoo, and boxes of things you don't want to unwrap in front of your male cousins, LOL. So, I'm afraid.

The cats got new laser pointers with a year's supply of batteries, toys, and a case of Meow Lauau treats. Olivia is sleeping off an hour of chasing the red dot. Ishtato has hidden her new glitter ball in my bed, to keep Bucky from touching it. Jet trying to make the turkey cook faster by staring at the oven.

wardancer 12-25-2016 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OLChemist (Post 1630122)
Merry Christmas!

My cousin sent me a bunch of steaks from Omaha Steaks. I got some of 20ga sterling sheet and some #3 triangle wire. Got a REALLY nice bonus from the company.

I haven't opened the stuff from Mom yet. That's always -- uh -- different. They didn't have much money when she was a kid, so her parents would give her school supplies, toiletries, clothes, etc. She does the same thing, only she gift wraps it all. Over the years, I've unwrapped pocket packs of Kleenex, toothbrushes, disposable toilet seat covers, bobbie pins, drier sheets, shampoo, and boxes of things you don't want to unwrap in front of your male cousins, LOL. So, I'm afraid.

The cats got new laser pointers with a year's supply of batteries, toys, and a case of Meow Lauau treats. Olivia is sleeping off an hour of chasing the red dot. Ishtato has hidden her new glitter ball in my bed, to keep Bucky from touching it. Jet trying to make the turkey cook faster by staring at the oven.

I love getting craft supplies for Christmas ! LOL
We're waiting to open stuff till the grandkids get here ! Then let the hectic activities begin.

Spiritflight : Glad you're having a good Christmas !

OLChemist 12-25-2016 10:29 AM

Wow. I'm cooking and I've got iTunes on shuffle on my Christmas play list. I don't how Apple's algorithm works, but it needs some work. It just played Handel's Messiah straight through except for one little anomaly. Between For Unto Us a Child is Born and the Pifa, it inserted Warscout's 12 Day's of Christmas, LOL.

wardancer 12-25-2016 12:01 PM

Favorite Christmas song !

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LRP8d7hhpoQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wardancer 12-25-2016 12:04 PM

LOL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a_o9VJIjwAg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wardancer 12-25-2016 12:11 PM

LOL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YkwlR6EnOps" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wardancer 12-25-2016 03:03 PM

Well , the tally is in ! LOL 3 flannel shirts , a quilted flannel shirt/jacket with a hood , a new jigsaw w/blades A huge glass mug wit my last name etched on it and a couple waterbirds also etched in ! and some new slippers ! WhooHoo , made out like a bandit ! :laughing:

OLChemist 12-27-2016 10:09 AM

Santa's paralegals were hard at work and delivered a patent application. Boy, once the attorneys get done with their magic, you don't recognize your own invention, LOL.

Joe's Dad 12-28-2016 07:41 AM

I got a wedding ring on the 22nd, then got on a plane Christmas morning to go help my children as they bury their mom today. Creator gives us life. We are blessed.

Oh. I got a Canon t6i, also. Gotta figure out where the power switch is.

OLChemist 12-28-2016 09:13 AM

My prayers are with you and yours.

wardancer 12-28-2016 09:55 AM

My prayers to you and your family! Congrats on the ring ! Sometime one leaves and another shows up......

Toolbox 12-28-2016 11:53 AM

Glad to hear that you got what you wanted SpiritFlight.

Sorry for your loss JD. Also the t6i is a great camera and the video mode is awesome.

Toolbox 12-28-2016 12:13 PM

We had a great Christmas here. My wife got our cat a stocking with his name embroidered on it and then loaded it with all kinds of new toys and treats; he has managed to lose most of the little bouncy soccer balls - they're probably under the fridge or the sofa. As I type this he is blowing up his litter box after enjoying those treats.

I got a Makita impact driver, impact bits, drill bits, work lights, clothes, a new jacket, lacrosse gloves, lacrosse balls, a glass with my initials engraved on it, glass storage containers, slippers, candy, and gift cards.

I got my wife all of the tricut beads for her new set, some fabric, cowrie shells, bone pipe, various findings for her new dance outfit, various cooking/kitchen stuff, Pendleton bag, a Nut Cracker figure, clothes, candy.

eagleclanriverband 12-28-2016 07:49 PM

JD, You & your family are in my prayers.

subeeds 12-29-2016 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad (Post 1630167)
I got a wedding ring on the 22nd, then got on a plane Christmas morning to go help my children as they bury their mom today. Creator gives us life. We are blessed.

Oh. I got a Canon t6i, also. Gotta figure out where the power switch is.

Sorry to hear your kids lost their Mom, JD. Congrats on the ring. If you had said something earlier, we could have thrown you a virtual shower whether you needed one or not. :lol: As for the camera, as we say on the camera forum I visit, RTM-read the manual.

I got 4 new wheel bearings for my car a couple of weeks before Christmas-$1000 worth of them. That's what I get for having a little souped up Subaru with all wheel drive. LOL! I also got a Kindle gift card which I have burned through. I am now busy reading what I bought.

renia58 12-29-2016 01:13 PM

gifts, gifts cosmetics I got, so I wanted to, but the greatest gift was my grandson who stayed for Christmas Eve and Christmas, without hospital, has 9 months and is ill, it was the greatest gift that I could hug him

[IMG]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TH713XpnLcI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/IMG]

wardancer 12-29-2016 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by renia58 (Post 1630183)

Jestem pewien, że zawsze są piękne! Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku !:thumbsup: