Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree108Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Merry Christmas ! What'd ya get ??? Merry Christmas ! What'd ya get ???

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2016, 12:29 AM   #1
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 69,161.28
Savings: 1.00
Merry Christmas ! What'd ya get ???

Merry Christmas Everyone ! This year was pretty awesome I got an eagle back in Feb , re-ordered and Got an eagle on Thursday ! Only a 10 month wait on a whole bald !
Anyway Santa's coming tonight ! Post up all that good stuff ! Right now I think there's a years worth of cookies in the kitchen ! Merry Christmas Everyone !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2016, 06:09 AM   #2

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 15,274.41
Savings: 0.00
I got a phone call from a person knowing that I am very alone and since no one cares about me I had to spend every Christmas by myself since 8 years. Someone actually thought of me and wanted me to not be totally alone this time. That's what I got for Christmas and that's the greatest gift one could be happy about. All I ever wished for was some company, someone actually seeing me worth enough to talk to. A young person actually understanding how alone and unloved I am. So, bless him!
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2016, 08:37 AM   #3
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 25,816.82
Merry Christmas !

Wesołych Świąt !

Gdowch Swit !

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2016, 09:35 AM   #4
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 70,271.47
Merry Christmas!

My cousin sent me a bunch of steaks from Omaha Steaks. I got some of 20ga sterling sheet and some #3 triangle wire. Got a REALLY nice bonus from the company.

I haven't opened the stuff from Mom yet. That's always -- uh -- different. They didn't have much money when she was a kid, so her parents would give her school supplies, toiletries, clothes, etc. She does the same thing, only she gift wraps it all. Over the years, I've unwrapped pocket packs of Kleenex, toothbrushes, disposable toilet seat covers, bobbie pins, drier sheets, shampoo, and boxes of things you don't want to unwrap in front of your male cousins, LOL. So, I'm afraid.

The cats got new laser pointers with a year's supply of batteries, toys, and a case of Meow Lauau treats. Olivia is sleeping off an hour of chasing the red dot. Ishtato has hidden her new glitter ball in my bed, to keep Bucky from touching it. Jet trying to make the turkey cook faster by staring at the oven.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2016, 10:56 AM   #5
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
Merry Christmas!

My cousin sent me a bunch of steaks from Omaha Steaks. I got some of 20ga sterling sheet and some #3 triangle wire. Got a REALLY nice bonus from the company.

I haven't opened the stuff from Mom yet. That's always -- uh -- different. They didn't have much money when she was a kid, so her parents would give her school supplies, toiletries, clothes, etc. She does the same thing, only she gift wraps it all. Over the years, I've unwrapped pocket packs of Kleenex, toothbrushes, disposable toilet seat covers, bobbie pins, drier sheets, shampoo, and boxes of things you don't want to unwrap in front of your male cousins, LOL. So, I'm afraid.

The cats got new laser pointers with a year's supply of batteries, toys, and a case of Meow Lauau treats. Olivia is sleeping off an hour of chasing the red dot. Ishtato has hidden her new glitter ball in my bed, to keep Bucky from touching it. Jet trying to make the turkey cook faster by staring at the oven.
I love getting craft supplies for Christmas ! LOL
We're waiting to open stuff till the grandkids get here ! Then let the hectic activities begin.

Spiritflight : Glad you're having a good Christmas !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 12-25-2016, 11:29 AM   #6
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. I'm cooking and I've got iTunes on shuffle on my Christmas play list. I don't how Apple's algorithm works, but it needs some work. It just played Handel's Messiah straight through except for one little anomaly. Between For Unto Us a Child is Born and the Pifa, it inserted Warscout's 12 Day's of Christmas, LOL.

Last edited by OLChemist; 12-25-2016 at 11:30 AM.. Reason: Can't embed a video to save my life.
Old 12-25-2016, 01:01 PM   #7
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Favorite Christmas song !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 12-25-2016, 01:04 PM   #8
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
LOL

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 12-25-2016, 01:11 PM   #9
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
LOL

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 12-25-2016, 04:03 PM   #10
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Well , the tally is in ! LOL 3 flannel shirts , a quilted flannel shirt/jacket with a hood , a new jigsaw w/blades A huge glass mug wit my last name etched on it and a couple waterbirds also etched in ! and some new slippers ! WhooHoo , made out like a bandit !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 12-27-2016, 11:09 AM   #11
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
Santa's paralegals were hard at work and delivered a patent application. Boy, once the attorneys get done with their magic, you don't recognize your own invention, LOL.
Old 12-28-2016, 08:41 AM   #12
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 127,514.31
I got a wedding ring on the 22nd, then got on a plane Christmas morning to go help my children as they bury their mom today. Creator gives us life. We are blessed.

Oh. I got a Canon t6i, also. Gotta figure out where the power switch is.

Last edited by Joe's Dad; 12-28-2016 at 09:35 AM..
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2016, 10:13 AM   #13
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
My prayers are with you and yours.
Old 12-28-2016, 10:55 AM   #14
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
My prayers to you and your family! Congrats on the ring ! Sometime one leaves and another shows up......

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 12-28-2016, 12:53 PM   #15
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 92,119.14
Glad to hear that you got what you wanted SpiritFlight.

Sorry for your loss JD. Also the t6i is a great camera and the video mode is awesome.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2016, 01:13 PM   #16
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 92,119.14
We had a great Christmas here. My wife got our cat a stocking with his name embroidered on it and then loaded it with all kinds of new toys and treats; he has managed to lose most of the little bouncy soccer balls - they're probably under the fridge or the sofa. As I type this he is blowing up his litter box after enjoying those treats.

I got a Makita impact driver, impact bits, drill bits, work lights, clothes, a new jacket, lacrosse gloves, lacrosse balls, a glass with my initials engraved on it, glass storage containers, slippers, candy, and gift cards.

I got my wife all of the tricut beads for her new set, some fabric, cowrie shells, bone pipe, various findings for her new dance outfit, various cooking/kitchen stuff, Pendleton bag, a Nut Cracker figure, clothes, candy.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2016, 08:49 PM   #17
Northern Traditional

Items RainbowTree
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
eagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond reputeeagleclanriverband has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 12,373.83
JD, You & your family are in my prayers.
windanncer likes this.
eagleclanriverband is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2016, 03:50 AM   #18
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 44,021.62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
I got a wedding ring on the 22nd, then got on a plane Christmas morning to go help my children as they bury their mom today. Creator gives us life. We are blessed.

Oh. I got a Canon t6i, also. Gotta figure out where the power switch is.
Sorry to hear your kids lost their Mom, JD. Congrats on the ring. If you had said something earlier, we could have thrown you a virtual shower whether you needed one or not. As for the camera, as we say on the camera forum I visit, RTM-read the manual.

I got 4 new wheel bearings for my car a couple of weeks before Christmas-$1000 worth of them. That's what I get for having a little souped up Subaru with all wheel drive. LOL! I also got a Kindle gift card which I have burned through. I am now busy reading what I bought.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2016, 02:13 PM   #19
Champion Dancer

Items DollGuitar
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
renia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond reputerenia58 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 25,816.82
gifts, gifts cosmetics I got, so I wanted to, but the greatest gift was my grandson who stayed for Christmas Eve and Christmas, without hospital, has 9 months and is ill, it was the greatest gift that I could hug him

[IMG][/IMG]

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity

Last edited by renia58; 12-31-2016 at 05:01 AM..
renia58 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2016, 04:21 PM   #20
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
Originally Posted by renia58 View Post
Jestem pewien, że zawsze są piękne! Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Sponsored Links