PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   ~morning People~ (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/morning-people-14850/)

ojibwaysweetie 11-01-2003 07:06 AM

~Morning People~

:sunny!: How many of you people are Morning People? :sunny!:

You know, those perky, productive, talkative people who wake up early in the morning with a smile? OR, are you one of those who are typically hateful, crabby and bitter in the AM?

Personally I am a morning person. I get up early every morning. If I sleep until 7:30 that is sleeping in for me! But I am most productive in the mornings. My brain is like starting to flow and I feel great!

How about you people?

Suzizila 11-01-2003 07:44 AM

Good Morning.......:Wave

Mornings are the best. This is the only time when there is any peace in the house. It's so quiet. AAAaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Is it as quiet at your place ojibwaysweetie? The best is when there is nobody up except for me. :)

bahnisiain 11-01-2003 07:47 AM

i am somewhere in between, just i need my coffee beforehand. I am not the most social creature in the morning. i am tolerable, but ..... I like the morning cuz no one is stirring.

musicwielder 11-01-2003 09:24 AM

I love the mornings! There's nothing like watching the morning mists clear and the world slowly come to life as the sun rises. It never fails to put a smile on my face and a good feeling in my heart.

ojibwaysweetie 11-01-2003 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Suzizila
Good Morning.......:Wave

Mornings are the best. This is the only time when there is any peace in the house. It's so quiet. AAAaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Is it as quiet at your place ojibwaysweetie? The best is when there is nobody up except for me. :)

Yes it is. My mornings are nice and peaceful...girls are still sleeping and I love the quietness. I can answer my emails come to visit pws.com and even steal away to visit my parents for a bit. I love it. :)

Dat1NdnGuy 11-01-2003 09:38 PM

:coffee!: I HATE the mornings!

Smeshigaud 11-01-2003 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dat1NdnGuy
:coffee!: I HATE the mornings!
I agree!

ojibwaysweetie 11-02-2003 08:02 AM

*hehe* Dat1ndnguy and SM. Imma come spend the weekend at yer houses and you'll hear me singing and whistling around early in da mornins :D

ojibwaysweetie 11-02-2003 08:14 AM

7:30 am Sunday morning.......where are all the morning people! (maybe all still sleepin) *hehe*:Chatter

ojibwaysweetie 11-02-2003 10:34 AM

10:37 am now and not even any morning ppl here. shaa you. :P
I think that there are not many "weekend" morning people on pws.com.

Pony 11-03-2003 10:38 AM

Can go either way with me....better leave me alone when I wake up till I decide if I am in a good mood of if I am gonna take awhile to get my sh## together. Usually good though....but I do have my moments.

luvs2rodeo 11-03-2003 10:53 AM

....mornin for me.... i get up early enough to wake up the roosters instead of them wakin me up..... :p

ogapahndn 11-03-2003 11:51 AM

Early mornings suck!!!!! hehehe
There is nothing like staying up late! Talk about peace and quiet! Everyone in bed, the moon is up, most of the animals are asleep. Go outside, it's a totally different experience from daytime.

Jibbyâ„¢ 11-03-2003 12:18 PM

I am definently a mornig person. I am at work at 7:30 every morning chipper as heck. It tends to annoy people, which makes me exstatic.

I go to bed super late (around 2 or 3 in the am) becuase I like to catch up on my reading/writing and chatting after my roomate gets off the PC at 11.

ojibwaysweetie 11-03-2003 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jibby™
I am definently a mornig person. I am at work at 7:30 every morning chipper as heck. It tends to annoy people, which makes me exstatic.

I go to bed super late (around 2 or 3 in the am) becuase I like to catch up on my reading/writing and chatting after my roomate gets off the PC at 11.

Heck yeah you are, jibbykwe. Sometime I will come to pws early during the week and see you have been running around all over this place already! *LOL*.

tradish_wiyan 11-03-2003 06:27 PM

I need my coffee in the morning...then I can get going. It bugs the hell out of me when someone is all happy and chipper in the morning:Yell :gruff:

tradish_wiyan 11-03-2003 06:30 PM

:Yell hhmm...maybe thats why i'm still single, dya think?:D

I sound all crabby and grouchy :gruff:

jazzy95 11-03-2003 07:03 PM

I am absolutely positively not a morning person. I am very very grumpy until i get my first cup of coffee...or pepsi and then I am only just grumpy. I start to lighten up around noon;)

ojibwaysweetie 11-04-2003 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jazzy95
I am absolutely positively not a morning person. I am very very grumpy until i get my first cup of coffee...or pepsi and then I am only just grumpy. I start to lighten up around noon;)

:eek:

ojibwaysweetie 11-04-2003 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tradish_wiyan
I need my coffee in the morning...then I can get going. It bugs the hell out of me when someone is all happy and chipper in the morning:Yell :gruff:
:eek: