Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Muppet's, which one are you Muppet's, which one are you

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-09-2003, 12:36 PM   #1
A Tiny Tots Mom

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
HolyElk has a reputation beyond repute
HolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 1.00
Muppet's, which one are you

I got this in an email today and thought I would share it with you.... :D

Mine - I am an ELMO

> Have you ever wondered which Muppet character you are most like? A
> team of researchers got together and analyzed the personalities of
> Sesame Street characters, and put the information gathered into this
> quiz.
>
> Answer each question with the answer that most nearly describes you,
> then add up the points that correspond with your answer. Then send
> this quiz to your friends, including the person who sent it to you
> with your Muppet character in the subject line.
>
> Use a pen and paper,because you'll want to keep track of both the
> question number and your answer. You'll need both to unlock the secret
code
> at the end.
>
> 1) What describes your perfect date?
> a)Candlelight dinner for two
> b)Amusement park,
> c) Rollerblading in the park
> d) Rock concert
> e) See a movie
>
> 2) What is your favorite type of music?
> a) Rock and Roll
> b) Alternative
> c) Soft Rock
> d) Classical
> e) Popular
>

> 3) What is your favorite type of movie?
> a) Comedy
> b) Horror
> c) Musical
> d) Romance
> e) Documentary
>
> 4) Which of the following jobs would you chose if you were given
> only these choices?
> a) Waiter/Waitress
> b) Sports Player
> c) Teacher
> d) Policeman
> e) Bartender
>
> 5) Which would you rather do if you had an hour to waste?
> a) Work out
> b) Read
> c) Watch TV
> d) Listen to the radio
> e) Sleep
>
> 6) Of the following colors, which do you like best?
> a) yellow
> b) white
> c) sky blue
> d) teal
> e) red
>
> 7) Which one of the following would you like to eat right now?
> a) ice cream
> b) pizza
> c) sushi
> d) pasta
> e) salad
>
> 8) What is your favorite holiday?
> a) Halloween
> b) Christmas
> c) New Year's
> d) Valentine's Day
> e) Thanksgiving
>
> 9) If you could go to one of the following places, which would it be?
> a) Paris
> b) Spain
> c) Las Vegas

> d) Hawaii
> e) Hollywood
>
> 10) Of the following, who would you rather spend time with?
> a) Someone who is smart
> b) Someone with good looks
> c) Someone who isa party animal
> d) Someone who has fun all the time
> e) Someone who is very emotional
>
>
>
> Now total your points and find your character below:
>
> Q 1 ... a=4 b=2 c=5 d=1 e=3
> Q 2 ... a=2 b=1 c=4 d=5 e=3
> Q 3 ... a=2 b=1 c=3 d=4 e=5
> Q 4 ... a=4 b=5 c=3 d=2 e=1
> Q 5 ... a=5 b=4 c=2 d=1 e=3
> Q 6 ... a=1 b=5 c=3 d=2 e=4
> Q 7 ... a=3 b=2 c=1 d=4 e=5
> Q 8 ... a=1 b=3 c=2 d=4 e=5
> Q 9 ... a=4 b=5 c=1 d=2 e=3
> Q10 ... a=5 b=2 c=1 d=3 e=4
>
> (10-17 points): You are OSCAR. You are wild and crazy and you know it.
> You know how to have fun, but you may take it to extremes. You know
> what you are doing though, and are muchin control of your own life.
> People don't always see things your way, butthat doesn't mean that
you

> should do away with your beliefs.Try to remember that your wild spirit
can
> lead to hurting yourself and others.
>
> (18-26 points) You are ERNIE. You are fun, friendly, and popular. You
> are a real crowd pleaser. You haveprobably been out on the town your
> share of times, yet you come home withthe values that your mother
> taught you. Marriage and children are important to you, but only after
you
> have fun. Don't let the people you please influence you to stray.
>
> (27-34 points) You are ELMO. You are cute, and everyone loves you. You
> are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing.You never
> hurt feelings and seldom have your own feelings hurt.Life is a freeze.
> You are witty and calm most of the time.Just keep clear of
> backstabbers, and you are worry free.
>
> (35-42 points) You are KERMIT. You are a lover. Romance, flowers, and
> wine are all you need to enjoy yourself. You are serious about all
> commitments. A family person. You call your Mom every Sunday, and

> never forget a Birthday. Don't let your passion for romance get
> confused with the real thing.
>
> (43-50 points) You are BERT. You are smart, a real thinker. Every
> situation is approached with a plan.You are very healthy in mind and
> body. You teach strong family values. Keepyour feet planted in them,
> but don't overlook a bad situation when it doeshappen.
>
> Now put your character in the subject line, then forward this to your
> friends and back to the one who sent it to you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
As long as you keep a person down, some part of you is down there to hold that person down. So you don't soar higher than you want.

~~~CutHead Band of Sioux~~~

~~Native Pride~~

HolyElk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 12:44 PM   #2
plains n8tv

tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 0.00
I am Ernie!!!!:Angel2

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?
tradish_wiyan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 12:51 PM   #3
Lovin' life,

Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 260.00
Elmo here! :Chatter
Old 12-09-2003, 01:12 PM   #4
cool...calm...collected

bushy_braids has a reputation beyond repute
bushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond repute
ELMO
Old 12-09-2003, 01:25 PM   #5
PowWows.com Addicts

~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute
I'm Ernie!
~*Oji_Flava*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 01:43 PM   #6
PowWows.com Addicts

luvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond repute
luvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond repute
.....call me Oscar just dont come to near..... :p
Old 12-09-2003, 01:47 PM   #7
I'M NASSSTTTYYYYYY!!!!!!

MissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond reputeMissGolightly has a reputation beyond repute
Elmo, dayum it, I wanted to be Beaker! :Chatter But's he's not an option.

"I can't sleep, the clowns will eat me."

"Things are more like today than they ever have been."
MissGolightly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 01:48 PM   #8
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
What no FOZZY BEAR?

Woka Woka!
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 02:12 PM   #9
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Ernie! (doing my best Ernie laugh)
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 02:14 PM   #10
hello

Items Present
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,091.95
how bout those heckler guys... in the theatre balcony?

i'm one of them. :)
Old 12-09-2003, 02:52 PM   #11
Junior Dancer

KiowaPrincess329 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey what about the muppets, not just Sesame Street? I'm and Ernie!! But i wanted to be a Gonzo! Or a Beaker! Or Animal! Or Kermit! or Fozzy "Woka Woka"! I CAN'T CHOOSE JUST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL THE MUPPETS!!!:Heart
KiowaPrincess329 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 03:01 PM   #12
Ba©k Iñ ƒù££ Eƒƒek*

ndn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond reputendn_butterfly has a reputation beyond repute
I'm elmo
Old 12-09-2003, 04:31 PM   #13
Band Manager

Miss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond repute
I'm Elmo...

BUT I can't stand the elmo muppet.... too babyish.. :p:Chatter :p
Old 12-09-2003, 05:01 PM   #14
BAD MUTHAF*CKA

shamus has a reputation beyond reputeshamus has a reputation beyond reputeshamus has a reputation beyond reputeshamus has a reputation beyond reputeshamus has a reputation beyond reputeshamus has a reputation beyond reputeshamus has a reputation beyond reputeshamus has a reputation beyond reputeshamus has a reputation beyond reputeshamus has a reputation beyond reputeshamus has a reputation beyond reputeshamus has a reputation beyond reputeshamus has a reputation beyond reputeshamus has a reputation beyond reputeshamus has a reputation beyond reputeshamus has a reputation beyond reputeshamus has a reputation beyond reputeshamus has a reputation beyond reputeshamus has a reputation beyond repute
I'm Dr. Bunsen Honeydew! Because tomorrow can't wait until today is over! :Chatter

Last edited by shamus; 12-09-2003 at 05:06 PM..
shamus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 05:42 PM   #15
T.K.O.

saukpuppet has a reputation beyond repute
saukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 90.00
Elmo:D
Old 12-09-2003, 09:03 PM   #16
Junior Dancer

shshonegirl is an unknown quantity at this point
<----elmo!
Old 12-10-2003, 11:11 AM   #17
Tiny Tot Dancer

Ulinawi has a reputation beyond reputeUlinawi has a reputation beyond reputeUlinawi has a reputation beyond reputeUlinawi has a reputation beyond reputeUlinawi has a reputation beyond reputeUlinawi has a reputation beyond reputeUlinawi has a reputation beyond reputeUlinawi has a reputation beyond reputeUlinawi has a reputation beyond reputeUlinawi has a reputation beyond reputeUlinawi has a reputation beyond reputeUlinawi has a reputation beyond reputeUlinawi has a reputation beyond reputeUlinawi has a reputation beyond reputeUlinawi has a reputation beyond reputeUlinawi has a reputation beyond reputeUlinawi has a reputation beyond reputeUlinawi has a reputation beyond repute
Angry well...

I'm an Elmo too...wanted to be Animal!!! The freak...don't know where he's coming from at any given time
Old 12-10-2003, 11:38 AM   #18
*Graceless Grass Dancer*

Dancin by the bay is a jewel in the rough
Smile

I got 41 points and would be Kermit. I really think the description fits my personality a bit. This was fun to do. My first test since I graduated.

Dancin by the bay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2003, 01:02 PM   #19
Awful_Mnom_Woman

Quote:
Originally posted by superndngyrl

lol, me and my girlfren used to say we were them...
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2003, 01:11 PM   #20
StanfordPW*Publicity*Diva

Miss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by superndngyrl

Me too, but this thing says I'm Kermit.

Buh.
Miss_Kiowa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links