Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat My Space My Space

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2005, 07:14 PM   #1
C is for Cookie!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
IrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Question My Space

Who heres gotta a my space? Its even more popular then el j was it seem everybody and their momma has a my space. I've got one. I guess its just the new craze.
IrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2005, 10:50 PM   #2
Little Wildcat

Usdigvhi has a reputation beyond repute
Usdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 303.13
re

http://www.myspace.com/15918186
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and nothing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

-Tecumseh
Usdigvhi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2005, 11:54 AM   #3
My Give-A-Damn's Busted!

**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute
**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute**First Lady** has a reputation beyond repute
usdigvhi....i sent u an invite!
**First Lady** is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2005, 01:34 PM   #4
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
I have one too but it was an accident cause I was just trying to place a comment on another friends space and hit the join button. Next thing ya know, I had a buncha guys wanting to be my "friend" The threads are kinda funny to read too. But I havent been back there in awhile cause T-man fell in luff and hasnt been around pws.com in awhile! Soooo, Thomas, if ya check in here, hubby drew that tatoo that you wanted! PM me if ya see this! Ltrz!

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2005, 10:28 PM   #5
Little Wildcat

Usdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond reputeUsdigvhi has a reputation beyond repute
first lady i accepted the invite lol
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and nothing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."

-Tecumseh
Old 08-25-2005, 11:18 PM   #6
~*I wanna pow-wow*~

lakotajingledancer is on a distinguished road
i sent ya an invite too, woo hoo!
Old 08-26-2005, 12:46 PM   #7
Little Wildcat

i accepted you too! lol

-Tecumseh
Old 08-26-2005, 01:50 PM   #8
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Geez wildcat...I had to join, and send a email...just to make a comment! oh well, it's your space!
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2005, 03:44 PM   #9
Little Wildcat

lol! yeah myspace is a pain like that...thats why i have a myspace!

-Tecumseh
Old 08-28-2005, 05:39 PM   #10
PowWows.com Addicts

Smeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond repute
Smeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,042.85
I just joined yesterday.....

kind of hard to navigate around..

http://www.myspace.com/smeshigaud
Old 08-28-2005, 06:18 PM   #11
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakotajingledancer
i sent ya an invite too, woo hoo!
Ummm, sorry but Johnny iz MINE! Lol...

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2005, 10:32 PM   #12
Senior Dancer

Micki has a reputation beyond reputeMicki has a reputation beyond repute
Micki has a reputation beyond reputeMicki has a reputation beyond reputeMicki has a reputation beyond reputeMicki has a reputation beyond reputeMicki has a reputation beyond reputeMicki has a reputation beyond reputeMicki has a reputation beyond reputeMicki has a reputation beyond reputeMicki has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,749.88
Savings: 181.14

http://www.myspace.com/mickijean
Micki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2005, 12:54 AM   #13
C is for Cookie!

IrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond reputeIrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 has a reputation beyond repute
I want friends! Nobody wants to play with me.

http://www.myspace.com/mortedamour69
IrOqUoIs_FeMmE15 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2005, 12:16 AM   #14
PowWows.com Addicts

* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute
* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
ditto...boo hoo...

http://www.myspace.com/cetanzi
* Cetan Zi * is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2005, 12:59 AM   #15
Hola!

kgirl7 has a reputation beyond repute
kgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,424.50
mine is http://www.myspace.com/kalinagowoman but I haven't really put anything up on it. If anyone knows how to put a background on your profile let me know. I can't figure out how to do it!
Old 10-18-2005, 01:14 AM   #16
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Talking

Hey i did mine the hard way lol

http://www.myspace.com/Kalilsha

but u can try:

http://www.pimpmyspace.org

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2005, 03:22 PM   #17
Straight Spectator

Homa Chic has a reputation beyond reputeHoma Chic has a reputation beyond reputeHoma Chic has a reputation beyond reputeHoma Chic has a reputation beyond reputeHoma Chic has a reputation beyond reputeHoma Chic has a reputation beyond reputeHoma Chic has a reputation beyond reputeHoma Chic has a reputation beyond reputeHoma Chic has a reputation beyond reputeHoma Chic has a reputation beyond reputeHoma Chic has a reputation beyond reputeHoma Chic has a reputation beyond reputeHoma Chic has a reputation beyond reputeHoma Chic has a reputation beyond reputeHoma Chic has a reputation beyond reputeHoma Chic has a reputation beyond reputeHoma Chic has a reputation beyond reputeHoma Chic has a reputation beyond reputeHoma Chic has a reputation beyond reputeHoma Chic has a reputation beyond repute
check me out

www.myspace.com/billiot

add me too! let have the natives representing!

www.myspace.com/billiot
Homa Chic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2005, 05:48 PM   #18
PowWows.com Addicts

* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute
* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute* Cetan Zi * has a reputation beyond repute
oh cool i finally have friends..lol

i think i tried to add everyone who posted here.

if not send me an invite...

smile it makes ppl wonder what ur up to!!
* Cetan Zi * is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2005, 07:18 PM   #19
Hola!

kgirl7 has a reputation beyond repute
kgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond reputekgirl7 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,424.50
Quote:
Originally Posted by *KaLiLsHa*
Hey i did mine the hard way lol

http://www.myspace.com/Kalilsha

but u can try:

http://www.pimpmyspace.org
Thanks!! I knew how to do the codes, but I didn't know where to put them.
Old 10-18-2005, 07:25 PM   #20
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
Thumbs up

CetanZi..it looks goot

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links