Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Nationwide gas prices set another record Nationwide gas prices set another record

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2005, 11:14 AM   #81
wolf

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
pix_xl2call@hotmail. is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Who's Getting Drunk on Oil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indio
My barona trip just got canceled because of these crazy prices. There needs to be some sort of regulation on gas prices here in az. We shouldn't even be getting higher prices. We get most of our gas from califas. Oh well, that just means i'll just have to get some chicken, brats and some ice cold domestics. I hope my plans for nnf don't get canceled as well.
Sure takes lots of oil to run :dollar
When Bush was asked ,on national tv,...Can't the big oil companies cut their profits by 20%, he side-stepped this question. He is Al Qaida and where they are. What a B+t head. As long as he is the trailed seal of the USA controling tride he wants everybody to . He doesn't know how to run an oil company. He tried to run 7, that all went belly-up. Thats why he has a ranch. He follows him herd with a shovel.That's the only natural reasource he can manage,let alone a country.He's always been a
By the way the price of gas kust went to 1.35/L yesterday.
pix_xl2call@hotmail. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2005, 01:54 PM   #82
wildbear

wildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond repute
Angry This Sucks

gurl,
you are so right I was planing on going to numa agunta days in RENO and it looks like I'm staying home, after paying for gas there will be no room or food money I rather stay home and bead then go HARD CORE> bologna sandwiches and a tent. I hope this does not last long I got other places to go like las vegas and Fort Mc Dowell.

I better trade in my luxury Dnali for a little honda just so I can drive to work and still pay a house payment.

It was on the news last night every thing is going up BUS FAIR, PACKAGE SHIPPING COST AND POSTAGE AND FOOD AND OTHER PRODUCTS THAT RELY ON TRUCK DRIVERS TO DELIVER THEM.

STUPID HURRICANE....
wildbear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2005, 08:13 PM   #83
FANMAKR

spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 819.61
Savings: 1.00
Here in the Cleveland area gas prices are varying between $2.94 and $3.29 a gallon. The news was saying tonight out of the dozen ports in the gulf coast, half or more were affected by the hurricane. That means the price on grain, coffee, wood, you name it is all going to go up!!!! That was something I hadn't even thought about yet.

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans
spottedeagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2005, 08:29 PM   #84
wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by spottedeagle
Here in the Cleveland area gas prices are varying between $2.94 and $3.29 a gallon. The news was saying tonight out of the dozen ports in the gulf coast, half or more were affected by the hurricane. That means the price on grain, coffee, wood, you name it is all going to go up!!!! That was something I hadn't even thought about yet.
Her it's 1.47 /L or roughly 5.88C per gal
That mkes yours 4.0138 C
I guess Bush likes the tax the cadet. The gov. cows down to lobbies it's that simple. Lookl at the tobacco industry etc...
Did you hear him on national Tv when ask why can the oil companies not take a 20% reduction intheir profits. He just ignored the question by giving a answer that he had undoubtedly prepared for another question. Get rid of his tribe. I know its his last mandate, but he is a Wall Street PUPPET. red neck good old boy That couldn't run 7 oil companies that all went under. Ask yourself why he has a heard that he follows with a shouvel. Thats the only natural reasource he can handle.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:10 PM   #85
PowWows.com Addicts

Smeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond repute
Smeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,042.85
Gas here is now at $3.399 for regular unleaded
Old 09-02-2005, 10:42 PM   #86
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 132,920.10
Savings: 1.00
Imagine that. Gas was 2.87 at the gas station near here today!!! Oh, I'm in Calif.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2005, 10:53 PM   #87
Arena Director

Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 110.00
There was a panic here yesterday, and a rush went on at all the gas stations in Pembroke. When I filled up, it was $3.10 for premium. That was all that was available yesterday, and that station has since run out of gas.

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo
Smokin' Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2005, 09:33 AM   #88
The Original OP CREW

AlmostThere is a name known to all
Gas out here ranges from, I've seen almost $3.50 to $ 3.80 for 93 on the island...herd it going up to around $6.00 by monday....well at least i have a couple of days to save... these Gas prices are crazy.......!!!
Old 09-06-2005, 01:34 PM   #89
wildbear

wildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond reputewildbear has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Today

Well The Gas Did Not Hit The Unleaded $3.00 Point Yet But Its Getting Close, My Mom Called And Said That The Army Base Where They Live Is Excepting Around 300 People From Down South And That Most Of The Gas Stations Have Closed Down They Are Trying To Conserve What Gas They Have Left.
Old 09-06-2005, 02:15 PM   #90
wolf

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbear
Well The Gas Did Not Hit The Unleaded $3.00 Point Yet But Its Getting Close, My Mom Called And Said That The Army Base Where They Live Is Excepting Around 300 People From Down South And That Most Of The Gas Stations Have Closed Down They Are Trying To Conserve What Gas They Have Left.
Well its time to get rid of and down-size to . The
ernment should forget about its law on SUV'S and 4X4'S and just legislate small cars only, unless the vehicle is used for commerce 100%. ie farm equipment, 16 wheelers, and these must be obliged to use alternative energy, such as ethanol,natural gas etc...
The oil lobby is strong, and so waw the tobacco lobby.
the tribe in office. Maybe you can get a government for and by the people. What a crock! We can't let them . Power blinds.
Old 09-06-2005, 02:55 PM   #91
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 105,761.69
Savings: 52.80
For the Iraqi's to buy gas its about 5-10 cents per gallon, black market... but then again if you seen this place its more ghetto than your rez...

these people don't make alot of money here...

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2005, 03:14 PM   #92
wolf

Talking Sand_box Caffe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy
For the Iraqi's to buy gas its about 5-10 cents per gallon, black market... but then again if you seen this place its more ghetto than your rez...

these people don't make alot of money here...
If you weren't In the box last Feb & March, "you ain't seen nothn yet". The dust is like flour up your nose, in your ears,in your eyes...can't stay clean. Hot as Hell the grim in like mud.
As for money, much of their trade is barter. Do me a favour I'll do one for you. 'No such thing as a business loan. Yoyu borrow from another business man, at no cost. On the honour system, if he needs cash you lend what you can. That is their way.
"Ghetto" because of Bushes inexperiance. I've been in Old Cairo. The largest city in all of Africa. No running water, And it runs like an oasis in the middle of the dessert. Do you not think that after 1000's of years they would have left had they not known how to master their environment?Its all relative. SAFE HOME

Last edited by pix_xl2call@hotmail.; 09-06-2005 at 03:18 PM..
Old 09-06-2005, 03:45 PM   #93
BeadingDiva

beading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond repute
beading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation how are we supposed to afford to drive?

we ran to "town" today to drop off our boy at high school! gas was $2.92 ? or something like that....the "better" grade gas is already over the $3.00 mark? heck if it goes up any more, we're gonna have to buy a horse and wagon..............we're in small SAMLL town montana....... how are them folks in the south affording anything? hola smokes........................
beading_4_ndnz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2005, 04:26 PM   #94
wildbear

Unhappy Gas Is Too High

YAH I AGREE I GO FROM HOME TO MY LITTLE ANGELS SCHOOL AND THEN TO WORK AND AT LUNCH TO HER SCHOOL AND PICK HER UP AND TAKE HER TO DAY CARE.....THATS 5 TIMES A WEEK, THATALL ADDS UP TO A WHOLE LOT I DON'T HAVE AND I BET OTHERS CAN AGREE ON THAT AS WELL.
Old 09-07-2005, 04:08 PM   #95
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 105,761.69
Savings: 52.80
Quote:
Originally Posted by pix_xl2call@hotmail.
If you weren't In the box last Feb & March, "you ain't seen nothn yet". The dust is like flour up your nose, in your ears,in your eyes...can't stay clean. Hot as Hell the grim in like mud.
As for money, much of their trade is barter. Do me a favour I'll do one for you. 'No such thing as a business loan. Yoyu borrow from another business man, at no cost. On the honour system, if he needs cash you lend what you can. That is their way.
"Ghetto" because of Bushes inexperiance. I've been in Old Cairo. The largest city in all of Africa. No running water, And it runs like an oasis in the middle of the dessert. Do you not think that after 1000's of years they would have left had they not known how to master their environment?Its all relative. SAFE HOME
Believe me.....I know this place...this is my 4th time here in this part of the world. Iraq, Egypt, Saudi, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Krygystan, Israel...been there done that, and gave away my T-shirts cause they got old.

The kids it seems do most of the selling of gasoline here...

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links