Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree140Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Native Issues Native Issues

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2013, 10:07 PM   #21
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 82,072.92
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
No Happy Ending for the piñata....

A piñata filled with snakes and scorpions and tacks and salt.
windanncer and Stands Alone like this.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2013, 08:50 AM   #22
Junior Dancer

Atehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,714.91
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
Put it where ever.....I don't think he'll come back. He's made a fool of himself in too many threads !
Howdee wardancer. It was foolish of me to have joined here without doing a bit of reading first as that would of shed some light on what kind of place this is. Now I see it is fraught with Uncle and Aunt Tomahawks, feathery showboats, wannabees, Krauts, 1/16 or less Cherokee Princesses, petty tyrants and sock puppet accounts. I'm surprised Dr. Al Carol and his Celtic harpy Kathy are not here. Face it Skippy this is the only place where you can play a big cheeze chief and make yourself look big by brow beating others who don't pander to your BS. I don't think you are even NDN, probably just another wannabee.
Atehequa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2013, 08:55 AM   #23
Junior Dancer

Atehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond reputeAtehequa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stands Alone View Post
It does take some time to get to know people here, I suggested this site to you...there's lots to learn here good and bad but sometimes you need to do lots of reading of people's posts/comments to learn how to approach things/people! Sadly I haven't taken the time to read everything you have commented on, or the threads you have started, I have read your poetry and have seen your artwork....that being said I can't comment on the problems you seem to have had with others on here! Are you coming across as some all knowing person?
That's okay Stands Alone, I'm close enough to your location for a visit and chat. I know the valley well :)
Old 06-17-2013, 09:00 AM   #24
Junior Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post
respect on the internet is such a small useless thing......i usually dont give it.....NOR DO I NEED IT

its not like i know anyone here or would hang out with them in real life anyways

i really doubt your feelings are a "native issue"

maybe you should have titled this thread "security level 5 lock down in gage"
Good boy, maybe wardancer will pat your head and give you a doggy treat.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:07 AM   #25
Junior Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post
Yeah, it's a native issue. I think you would get the same response if you go to a "real" native community with the same words...and pics.
You mean this isn't a real native community?LOL! Hey rose shouldn't you be commenting on Youtube about wolves or how much better your regalia looks than that of the state recognized tribes you badger?
Old 06-17-2013, 09:39 AM   #26
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Atehequa:

You are getting quite tiring in your present dogged determination to prove whatever you think you need to prove.

If you seek attention, be wise as to the kind of attention you end up with. Attention seeking for the sake of attention is a white man's affliction.

If you'd like to tangle with the women of this site, then have at 'er.... but please don't go boohooing to a moderator when they kick your ego to the curb.

If you'd like to challenge the men of this site, then be wary that your behaviour is markedly similar to that of white people who like to bully and elk/bison during rutting season. Neither behaviour is the embodiment of what I believe a First Nations, Metis or Inuit man should be behaving like towards people who are his cousins and brothers. We have enough lobsters in the pail... you don't need to be another one.

Lastly, your level of immaturity is showing and where I come from it is frowned upon by the elders when a man/child puffs himself up and pretends he knows more than his immaturity will allow him. I suggest you might want to try taking the cotton balls out of your ears and placing in your mouth (or turn your computer off) for a while until you can behave better in public.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2013, 11:07 AM   #27
I pull your leg out!

Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
What do you do when you listen to the radio or watch TV and something comes on that you don't like? A normal person changes the channel or turns it off BUT you, Atehequa, I bet sit there and complain about the content to an inanimate object as if it cares. You see that little "X" in the upper right corner (upper left red bubble on Mac) of your browser? That magical button closes this window and with it all your frustrations with this site - and guess what? There is no one forcing you to ever type in "Powwows.com" or "Forums.Powwows.com" ever again.

In sum - Simply put if you don't like it here then leave! Don't go away for a few weeks then come back only to start crap again.
windanncer, RDNKJ and yaahl like this.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Old 06-17-2013, 11:49 AM   #28
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,963.51
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atehequa View Post
Howdee wardancer. It was foolish of me to have joined here without doing a bit of reading first as that would of shed some light on what kind of place this is.
Meaning, you would have perceived this is a location where you must be accountable for what you say prior to leading with your mouth and taking it on the chin? And where folks won't look at you the tiniest bit to discover what you're about?

This morning, you had four thread posts in seventeen minutes and not one of them was well thought out or executed. Truly, that's impressive as folks here I can't stand occasionally manage a quality post. You, however, are an inspiration of multiple crash and burn relationships, dubious standards, and failed pothead/stoner logic: truly a beacon to us all.

At the moment, I am unable to come up with a single positive related to your ongoing posting existence beyond a certain train wreck quality that -- barely -- keeps my attention. I suggest that you consider spreading your fifty-eight year old (born on Cinco de Mayo) "Native" knowledge on all the other weblists you frequent where folks require less authenticity.

Like this quote of yours from a different board: "From what I know a spirit animal picks the person and in my experience this occurs early in life, around puberty. One doesn't pick a spirit animal because he or she has an admiration for a particular creature such as an eagle, buffalo, bear, pet cat, or even a wolf. In my beliefs one cannot just pick a spirit animal like a pair of jeans off the rack."

Seriously?

Or, perhaps we should delve into failed marriages and ongoing use of marijuana since 1968? Perhaps you should enlighten us about the proper manifestation of spirit animals? Or better, why don't you take us all for a hike? These are all things publicly detailed by you.

Bugger off if you fear scrutiny. It comes with having an opinion.

To wit? Here is a link for the below photograph. Did you enjoy the thai bud on that trip? Atehequa in natural habitat.
Attached Thumbnails
28pc1k.jpg  
windanncer, RDNKJ and yaahl like this.

Last edited by Zeke; 06-17-2013 at 12:18 PM.. Reason: Attached link for cropped photo.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2013, 01:16 PM   #29
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 31,965.56
Quote:
Good boy, maybe wardancer will pat your head and give you a doggy treat.
whatever that means......i dont care if i impress wardancer any more than if i impress you..........as i said respect itself is a small thing.......and internet respect is absolutely nothing to me.

i wont address your actions here, everyone else is, i will address your widdle feewings instead, lets put it this way, i think running with buffs is a d***head, but in real life he might be really cool, or he may be so-so, or he might be the same **** he is online.........either way IT DOESNT AFFECT ME one bit

people express themselves with a keyboard in way different ways than they can express themselves in real life.....i understand that....but mostly its the CONTENT that they will address

if you care about everyone here that much where it makes you feel "unwelcome" then change the CONTENT to where you will feel welcome

i started off whith a s***load of redbeads.....but since i dont care one way or the other about red beads.....and since if i get myself banned all that means to me is that it would free up my time to read something else I DONT CARE.....i really dont see how a bunch of strangers on the net can make you feel unwelcome anyways

you are one step away from being one of them girls that commit suicide over some internet boyfriend that they never even met
windanncer likes this.

Last edited by Toolbox; 06-17-2013 at 01:43 PM..
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2013, 02:35 PM   #30
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,963.51
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post
people express themselves with a keyboard in way different ways than they can express themselves in real life.....i understand that....but mostly its the CONTENT that they will address
Actually, I am pretty much the same and have been for as long as I can recall.

I've always been curious about that but what I have found is there is a set of Indians willing to look at us and (when necessary) call b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t on ourselves versus a group that could have video evidence of us perpetrating the holocaust and still find a way to blame the white man for our behavior.

I never seem to get along well with the latter.
windanncer likes this.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2013, 09:57 PM   #31
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 31,965.56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Actually, I am pretty much the same and have been for as long as I can recall.

I've always been curious about that but what I have found is there is a set of Indians willing to look at us and (when necessary) call b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t on ourselves versus a group that could have video evidence of us perpetrating the holocaust and still find a way to blame the white man for our behavior.

I never seem to get along well with the latter.
i think i told you before zeke....if i havent i'll say it now

keep doin what you're doin.....NEVER STOP!
windanncer and Stands Alone like this.
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2013, 12:25 AM   #32
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 62,399.99
Quote:
I don't think you are even NDN, probably just another wannabee.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.....cdib
I've seen your pic !
windanncer and RDNKJ like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2013, 03:50 PM   #33
Ready to dance

wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Quote:
You mean this isn't a real native community?LOL! Hey rose shouldn't you be commenting on Youtube about wolves or how much better your regalia looks than that of the state recognized tribes you badger?
Really?

1. I meant a "REAL LIFE" native community.

2. You have no idea my stand on wolves, but for the record, after being mauled by a wolf/dog, I think wolves and wolf hybrids pets should be banned, and I think the transplanted wolves in this area are having a population explosion and should be culled.

3. The only state recognized tribes I badger are comprised solely of people who look like YOU!!

4. I have no regalia.

5. Don't get on my bad side.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #34
I pull your leg out!

Quote:
Really?

2. You have no idea my stand on wolves, but for the record, after being mauled by a wolf/dog, I think wolves and wolf hybrids pets should be banned, and I think the transplanted wolves in this area are having a population explosion and should be culled.

3. The only state recognized tribes I badger are comprised solely of people who look like YOU!!

4. I have no regalia.

Wyo_rose 3:16! Wyo_rose 3:16!

Old 06-19-2013, 06:31 PM   #35
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 119,811.65
Quote:
Really?

4. I have no regalia.

NDN women are sooooo hot when u make them angry!!!

Kick his a$$, wyo_rose! lol

But don't ban me! :o)
Ndnsoldierboy and windanncer like this.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #36
I pull your leg out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
NDN women are sooooo hot when u make them angry!!!

Kick his a$$, wyo_rose! lol

But don't ban me! :o)
Until the kitchen utensils come flying at you...

Old 06-19-2013, 06:42 PM   #37
Ready to dance

wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Geez, I'm trying to be all mad, and you guys crack me up!!!
Old 06-19-2013, 08:55 PM   #38
Champion Dancer

Items SwordTreasure Chest
Stands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond repute
Stands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond reputeStands Alone has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 26,093.49
Quote:
That's okay Stands Alone, I'm close enough to your location for a visit and chat. I know the valley well :)
Sooo what exactly do you mean by that??
Stands Alone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2013, 09:19 PM   #39
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 62,399.99
prolly stalkin' you !!!

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2013, 06:05 AM   #40
Agent of Chaos

RestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond repute
RestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 10,230.60
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post

And here's the neat part, you don't have to be an NDN do to it... just someone that has a good brain/mouth/typing filter.
Well, I'm screwed.
RDNKJ likes this.

"Don't trust anyone who isn't hungry."
- Me
RestlessN8iv is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links