Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat not so average joe not so average joe

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2003, 11:47 PM   #1
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
shshonegirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Angry not so average joe

man....i was sooooooo disappointed in this show. i watched it for the last four weeks, and of course i was thinking that the blonde bimbo was actually going to choose one of the average guys on the show....but nooooooo!! they had to throw in some fake-***, conceited handsome guys. and of course, she ended up with one of them.....i was rooting for the guy adam. he was pretty cool..and rich...and personable. that girl was full of shyzzz!! and now theres going to be another one on in january. we already decided that we are not going to waste our time on this show...what a rip!!! Did anyone else watch this show???
Old 12-08-2003, 11:52 PM   #2
PowWows.com Addicts

~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Oji_Flava*~ has a reputation beyond repute
I agree.

Jibby and I was chatting while watching the show tonight.
It was both our first time watching....
I must say, I wasn't surprised, she did NOT pick an average Joe!
~*Oji_Flava*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 08:57 AM   #3
NDNBUNZ

Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah man. Beauty fades but stupid is forever. The cute guy was a numnut. Don't get me wrong, I would let him slapmy bannock, but the guy had no substance to him:Yell

Awww the average Joe guy was so hurt. It was hilarious when they showed the cute guy peeking thru the window of the airplane.
Old 12-09-2003, 09:18 AM   #4
Junior Dancer

:p yah that was kinda crazy, huh? he was all peepin around!! he was a pretty boring guy, huh? no substance to him whatsoever. i saw them on the today show this morning, but it only had them two fake-azzs and adam was on the phone. that show had everyone thinking that an average joe was going to get the girl...yah right! damn, remember at the beginning, when she sent all the heavyweights home?? :Chatter looks were important to her, even when it was just all nerds.
Old 12-09-2003, 10:18 AM   #5
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
What?? She didn't go for the Average guy with money. And his own BAR??!!?? He could have named a drink after her.

I watched a couple of the shows, but had to take off before she decided. But I won't be watching anymore either.
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 11:54 AM   #6
plains n8tv

tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
tradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond reputetradish_wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
I figured she would go for the guy with the looks instead of the Average Joe. Them blonde pretty white girls are all the same...just in it for looks:Yell :Mad

Poor dude, he was just heartbroken:Cry :Cry

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?
tradish_wiyan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 11:59 AM   #7
Tiny Tot Dancer

princessusc is an unknown quantity at this point
might as well be honest I don't watch reality shows.. but when I was at my friends apartment last night they were all glued to the TV watching "average joe" .. I mean come on people.. its all for the ratings..

they should start a show for average native guys... LOL... just kidding..

Plus I stayed and watch who she pick to no surprise... she picked the good looking guy... makes another point to leave the ugly people alone... and message...

anyway.. did you see the previews for the next season.. ???
Old 12-09-2003, 12:05 PM   #8
woohooo!! yeah!!

step_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond repute
step_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond repute
:Thinking Think about it tho ... had she picked Adam y'all know the viewers woulda thought she did it because she found out he was rich.

what I wanna know is, how in tha world did they end up in Phoenix for their last date?? LOL Melana was all "this is paradise!" and I'm all thinkin ... YEAH RIGHT!!! :p when u get to 35th and Indian School Rd. u'll think twice!! LOL
step_2_da_side is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 12:39 PM   #9
Junior Dancer

well your right too.....had she picked adam, people would have thought she did it for the money. but i did notice that once she was in nyc and found out he had money, she was a lot more flirty with him. but yah, it does send a message that "pretty" people dont go for "ugly" people; im sure thats doing wonders for all the young confused teens out there :p im sure adam had all kinds of women knockin on his door after this show. i thought adam was sooo funny. and i did see the previews for the next one...did you hear what that lady was saying?? :Chatter but since this one was a rip, i wont be watching that one.
Old 12-09-2003, 01:21 PM   #10
whip cream is better

kneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond repute
kneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 80.00
From some of the previous episodes I knew she would pick Jason. He was more of a bad boy than Adam, and she digs the bad boys.
Old 12-09-2003, 01:29 PM   #11
PowWows.com Addicts

luvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond repute
luvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond reputeluvs2rodeo has a reputation beyond repute
....either way she goes she is made out to look like a witch....does she take the hansome kid that lives with his folks.....or the ugly rich guy from ny....?:p
Old 12-09-2003, 01:43 PM   #12
PowWows.com Addicts

~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute
~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*~Xammy~*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by step_2_da_side
:Thinking Think about it tho ... had she picked Adam y'all know the viewers woulda thought she did it because she found out he was rich.

what I wanna know is, how in tha world did they end up in Phoenix for their last date?? LOL Melana was all "this is paradise!" and I'm all thinkin ... YEAH RIGHT!!! :p when u get to 35th and Indian School Rd. u'll think twice!! LOL

*ROFLMAO*!!!!! omg dee you are hilarious!

I was also rootin for Adam..i thought he had it down packed man! Shoot that's just messed up.. leave it to a blonde to do the right thing! Jokes now.. i have nothing against blondes.. but this one was a dumb f*k *L* That pretty boy she got.. man he lives with his parents!!! He's not even focused on anything. *rolls eyes* Adam had the heart. He treated her like any girl would want to be treated and he gave her the sweetest things.. not only material but he put alot of thought into the things he got for her.. everything he gave her had meaning. Adam actually had stability and a J-O-B!!! *LMAO* this is sad.. for reals *L*

"Good Better Best Never Let It Rest Until The Good Is Better And The Better Is Best" :D
~*~Xammy~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 01:52 PM   #13
Junior Dancer

Quote:
Originally posted by kneegrow_native
From some of the previous episodes I knew she would pick Jason. He was more of a bad boy than Adam, and she digs the bad boys.
true....she was likin that one bald guy, huh?? the one who effed it up for himself by talking about DUFF :Chatter

and did you see how they dressed her when she was disguised as her fat cousin??? they could have had her wear better outfits than what she had on....
Old 12-09-2003, 02:30 PM   #14
woohooo!! yeah!!

step_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond repute
step_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond reputestep_2_da_side has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ~*~Xammy~*~
*ROFLMAO*!!!!! omg dee you are hilarious!

I was also rootin for Adam..i thought he had it down packed man! Shoot that's just messed up.. leave it to a blonde to do the right thing! Jokes now.. i have nothing against blondes.. but this one was a dumb f*k *L* That pretty boy she got.. man he lives with his parents!!! He's not even focused on anything. *rolls eyes* Adam had the heart. He treated her like any girl would want to be treated and he gave her the sweetest things.. not only material but he put alot of thought into the things he got for her.. everything he gave her had meaning. Adam actually had stability and a J-O-B!!! *LMAO* this is sad.. for reals *L*
I liked Adam, but when Jason walked in, just like Mya says, I was like "WHOA!!" LOL I'm more of a sentimental gal mahself - it just goes to show Melana wasn't in it for the commitment. If that's what she was lookin for Adam was her guy. Jason's a "for-right-now" fella.

and just like the one poster said up top, Melana was much more flirtatious once she found about Adam's diggz ... shady bizness if ya asked me :NoNo
Old 12-09-2003, 02:59 PM   #15
Junior Dancer

ndnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,325.98
Yeah I really felt bad for Adam. He is the type of guy alot of girls would want. I turned the TV off as soon as she chose Jason, I just couldn't watch Adam get the ole heave ho......Poor guy....and I agree anyway she went, people would've thought bad of her. If she chose Adam, people would be saying she chose him for the money, and she chose Jason and we are saying exactly what I knew we would be saying. I also agree that, after she found out about his money she was more flirtatious.....blondes...GEEZ!
ndnwmn21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 04:21 PM   #16
I believe.... do you?

Dazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond repute
Dazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, so I thought Adam should've won the girl... but hey.. why should he be subjected to her shallowness? Why should he be shelling out to make her happy? He deserves better... waaaaay better! :Thumbs

In a way I'm glad she chose the pretty boy. I'm sure somewhere its going to come out he's been involved in bisexual relationships! *L* :seenoevil

And oh yeah.... did you guys know Dennis is an actor?? *L*
Check out his website.. http://www.killerreel.com/dennis_luc...s_luciani.html

Yeah right he's a 40-something virgin! *L*
Dazzle_me_now is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 04:40 PM   #17
woohooo!! yeah!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Dazzle_me_now
Ok, so I thought Adam should've won the girl... but hey.. why should he be subjected to her shallowness? Why should he be shelling out to make her happy? He deserves better... waaaaay better! :Thumbs

In a way I'm glad she chose the pretty boy. I'm sure somewhere its going to come out he's been involved in bisexual relationships! *L* :seenoevil

And oh yeah.... did you guys know Dennis is an actor?? *L*
Check out his website.. http://www.killerreel.com/dennis_luc...s_luciani.html

Yeah right he's a 40-something virgin! *L*

LMAO!! Cher ur crazy. I was rollin when I heard Dennis tell Melana something about him being w/her would be his first. I was all "dude???! no action at band camp, eh??" LOL jk.
Old 12-09-2003, 04:46 PM   #18
whip cream is better

kneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond repute
kneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond reputekneegrow_native has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 80.00
Another thing that could have been going through her mind was "dang, Adam aint the best lookin guy, and if I get with him, I'll have money, but I will have to do "it" with him every now and then, and I don't know if I could do that."
Old 12-09-2003, 04:48 PM   #19
Junior Dancer

ndnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond reputendnwmn21 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,325.98
good one
ndnwmn21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2003, 05:06 PM   #20
I believe.... do you?

Dazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond repute
Dazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond reputeDazzle_me_now has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by step_2_da_side
LMAO!! Cher ur crazy. I was rollin when I heard Dennis tell Melana something about him being w/her would be his first. I was all "dude???! no action at band camp, eh??" LOL jk.

*LOL* No kidding. Whatta good actor he was. Did you see his pics on his website!? He looked nothing like his last two.

OH and poor John... he was all in love. He came on way strong.. scared the girl. *L*

Hey... band camp rocks!! *LOL*
Dazzle_me_now is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links