Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Nothing to say? Say it here Nothing to say? Say it here

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2005, 12:51 PM   #1
Oldfart

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Question Nothing to say? Say it here

Nothing to talk about? Don't have nothing to say on any topic? Well.........post here. What you have to say amounts to nothing anyways so tell us about it. We'll determine whether or not it is significant.

I'll start. This might be nothing to you but........ the State of Virginia passed a law making it illegal to wear your pants so low that it shows your underwear or the top of your azz crack or pubes. $50 fine.
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2005, 12:54 PM   #2
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwehnzii
Nothing to talk about? Don't have nothing to say on any topic? Well.........post here. What you have to say amounts to nothing anyways so tell us about it. We'll determine whether or not it is significant.

I'll start. This might be nothing to you but........ the State of Virginia passed a law making it illegal to wear your pants so low that it shows your underwear or the top of your azz crack or pubes. $50 fine.

my cat keeps staring at me when i eat..makes me feel guilty..theyre giving out free heroin downtown...im going down there ..not for that, but to cash a cheque...and drop off some coffee cups i found in the cupboard
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2005, 12:58 PM   #3
An URBAN NDN

Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 209.08
I need to go buy a drill so I can put up my new blinds.
Singing Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2005, 01:01 PM   #4
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Panda
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,339.79
I haven't done my taxes yet... doing them tonight though.
Kakeeya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2005, 01:06 PM   #5
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
That's nothing!
Old 02-09-2005, 01:13 PM   #6
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
I wish my friend would hurry up. She's running late and I'm starving!
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2005, 01:17 PM   #7
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

gung hay fat choy roosters and all
Old 02-09-2005, 01:19 PM   #8
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Well Um This One Time At Band Camp......

"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2005, 01:28 PM   #9
Teen Dancer

MeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going to cut the top of this Munchos bag off, so I can reach the chips quicker!
MeezeeKwe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2005, 01:43 PM   #10
Oldfart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeezeeKwe
I'm going to cut the top of this Munchos bag off, so I can reach the chips quicker!
What if you don't have a scissors?

I just bite the package and rip it right off. Not munchos, Better Made potato chips.

Are green chips okay to eat?
Old 02-09-2005, 01:48 PM   #11
Teen Dancer

MeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond reputeMeezeeKwe has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm, well what if u don't have any teeth? LOL!!!
MeezeeKwe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2005, 02:22 PM   #12
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
That reminds me of when i was 4, my granny had no teef and she used to suck the juice out of Mandarin oranges and i would eat them.......Gross now but back then i didnt mind 'abs' oranges.

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2005, 02:25 PM   #13
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeezeeKwe
hmmm, well what if u don't have any teeth? LOL!!!
Just fold the top of the bag down. Sounds hard, but if you get a good start, the rest of it goes easy. Make as many folds as you need to.

Of course, if the bag is greasy (what are Munchos anyway? ) makes the folds to the inside.

I do that to microwave popcorn all the time.

Last edited by wyo_rose; 02-09-2005 at 02:29 PM.. Reason: smilie code
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2005, 02:27 PM   #14
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
my daughters were eating popcorn from a bowl and they were nearly finished and one said "hey these kernals are wet" and the other one said cuz i put them back in the bowl...so one was sucking on anothers gobby kernals..im going to try and take down the tree and decorations today
Old 02-09-2005, 02:53 PM   #15
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the State of Virginia passed a law making it illegal to wear your pants so low that it shows your underwear or the top of your azz crack or pubes. $50 fine.

LOL yeah I saw that on the news... I was Like whaaaa... so now they censoring what people wear? Im not too sure what to think on the that... i agree to a point and disagree to some point. That Damn Janet Jackson, its ALL her fault for all this new censorhip that sweeps across the US. LOL..Guess all the hip hugging wearing freaks will have to move now or go out and buy new jeans.
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2005, 02:56 PM   #16
Oldfart

My neighbor has hers up for next Christmas already.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:56 PM   #17
Smoke Dancer

oneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond reputeoneida_huny has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 20.00
Question What ta do...what ta do...

my birthdays in 2 days and I have nooo idea what Im doing...was planning on hittin up MSU but that plan fell through..21 and nothing ta do...sounds juss sickening! lol
Old 02-09-2005, 03:11 PM   #18
Oldfart

Nothing but meaningless dribble being posted on this thread.

It's stupid. Please take this opportunity to give me "bad rep" for creating such garbage.
Old 02-09-2005, 03:19 PM   #19
ROCKIN' THE FREE WORLD

Thumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond repute
Thumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond reputeThumper has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the State of Virginia passed a law making it illegal to wear your pants so low that it shows your underwear or the top of your azz crack or pubes. $50 fine.

that should be a discriminatory law and apply only to men!!!
how come everytime i turn around someone is speaking spanish to me? this is new
HONOR THY CHILDREN
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2005, 03:21 PM   #20
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Perfect thread for me.

I dribble all the time and usually make no sense but heck this is a useless thread.... Now I have NO need to go Post anywhere else ... an NO, I aint gonna give ya bad rep no mater how bad you ask fer it, ya havent done anything to deserve it.

YET!!!
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links