PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   Official Jika-Tabi Thread (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/official-jika-tabi-thread-56817/)

WhiteWolf89 05-26-2010 12:25 PM

Official Jika-Tabi Thread
 
This thread is dedicated to the awesomeness that is Jika-Tabi (split-toe Japanese footwear).

The reason for the split toe is that it improves circulation and digestion (something to do with reflexology), and this allows the wearer to feel more alert. Also, the split-toe improves balance.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...eeltoetabi.jpg
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k.../AyyaTabi4.jpg
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...airjogtabi.jpg
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...isneakers1.jpg
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...ubbertabi2.jpg
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...abidoctors.jpg









Pretty cool, eh?

soopashinaab 05-26-2010 02:04 PM

What about camel toe??? What does that do?? :hypocrite

xTekno 05-26-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soopashinaab (Post 1418266)
What about camel toe??? What does that do?? :hypocrite


That improves definition and visibility. :hypnotize

klotasfeather 05-26-2010 02:16 PM

Lmao!!!!

soopashinaab 05-26-2010 02:29 PM

Oh right... I get it!!

I'd hate to think what Moose knuckle is for?? :confused_

RDNKJ 05-26-2010 02:46 PM

WhiteWolf89-san

Anata wa nihongo o hanashimasu ka?

Doomo arigatoo gozaimasu.

Just wondering. :shades_sm

Grits & Beans 05-26-2010 03:37 PM

Okay winktewolf- since your not making much progress on tracing your indian roots, and you seem to have this fascination with japanese stuff- why don't you go to a japanese site and see about getting adopted? and take your camel toe boots with you!

Grits & Beans 05-26-2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RDNKJ (Post 1418277)
WhiteWolf89-san

Anata wa nihongo o hanashimasu ka?

Doomo arigatoo gozaimasu.

Just wondering. :shades_sm

DON'T!!! DO NOT!!! :mad:
















jk :hysterica

klotasfeather 05-26-2010 04:44 PM

You tell him Grits & Beans.

Grits & Beans 05-26-2010 04:55 PM

ha ha ha ha ha

BigChef 05-26-2010 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWolf89 (Post 1418243)
The reason for the split toe is that it improves circulation and digestion (something to do with reflexology), and this allows the wearer to feel more alert. Also, the split-toe improves balance.

I thought the reason was to improve circulation and to keep the ninja warriors mind clear when on on missions all by their lonesomes? The gap in the shoe right? Thats what we are calling the split toe?:thinking:

RDNKJ 05-26-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grits & Beans (Post 1418298)
DON'T!!! DO NOT!!! :mad:















jk :hysterica

But I gotta use my lingual skills somewhere! :shades_sm

:jumping:

AmigoKumeyaay 05-26-2010 08:37 PM

Have these been tested and approved by the Ninja Assassin Federation?

Can you run up walls like in those Hong Kong Kung Fu flicks?

WhiteWolf89 05-27-2010 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RDNKJ (Post 1418277)
WhiteWolf89-san

Anata wa nihongo o hanashimasu ka?

Doomo arigatoo gozaimasu.

Just wondering. :shades_sm

All I understood out of that was "Doomo Arigatoo"

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChef (Post 1418331)
I thought the reason was to improve circulation and to keep the ninja warriors mind clear when on on missions all by their lonesomes? The gap in the shoe right? Thats what we are calling the split toe?:thinking:

I've never heard of that. :confused_

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmigoKumeyaay (Post 1418335)
Have these been tested and approved by the Ninja Assassin Federation?

Can you run up walls like in those Hong Kong Kung Fu flicks?

I must admit that they have incredible grip.

wanjica_the_one 05-27-2010 08:30 AM

Those are d-amn ugly Planet of the Ape shoes.

soopashinaab 05-27-2010 08:33 AM

Maybe we should create a poll and see what's uglier... the planet of the ape shoes, or crocs!! :confused_

Grits & Beans 05-27-2010 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanjica_the_one (Post 1418408)
Those are d-amn ugly Planet of the Ape shoes.

lol

klotasfeather 05-27-2010 11:57 AM

They're both ugly......Planet of the Apes is the winner!

WhiteWolf89 05-27-2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soopashinaab (Post 1418410)
Maybe we should create a poll and see what's uglier... the planet of the ape shoes, or crocs!! :confused_

What about Vibram Five Finger shoes:
http://tynan.net/wp-content/uploads/...gers-shoes.png

BigChef 05-27-2010 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWolf89 (Post 1418387)

I must admit that they have incredible grip.

Exactly.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright 2006, PowWows.com, LLC