Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree172Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Oklahoma Thread: Goot Men and goot looking women Oklahoma Thread: Goot Men and goot looking women

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2007, 11:56 AM   #2001
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Silvermouse is a name known to all
Credits: 1,024.90
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah
Wow that took no time! Seems like just last month we hit 1000!
Silvermouse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2007, 12:06 PM   #2002
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 39,731.21
Quote:
Well I have certainly met some PW.com at Powwows and that is a really cool experience and even got invited to dinner so you can't beat that!!!
Actually it was August 11, 2006 when we got 1000 posts! *L* So it's been 5 months and five days ago.....errie!!!! *L*

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2007, 12:27 PM   #2003
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandaePrincess
Actually it was August 11, 2006 when we got 1000 posts! *L* So it's been 5 months and five days ago.....errie!!!! *L*
Awesome Dinner by the way
Old 01-16-2007, 12:51 PM   #2004
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Well, you get me and KIDZ together and we'll be tearing it up in the kitchen! *L* I love cooking.....I do get bummed though, when you get a recipe and think it'll be really good b/c it sounds really good....and then it sucks. *L* You kids be careful down there in OKC. I guess KC Quapaw is still out of commission, I think Tulsa or at least the surrounding areas got the bad of it all w/all the power being out down there. Everyone keep safe and WARM!!!!

Old 01-16-2007, 01:17 PM   #2005
Junior Dancer

A little factoid here...

I'm sure you've all heard about Ben Owensby who was rescued from kidnapping this weekend. His aunt lives in the same town as one of our directors. Sunday this aunt's husband (who is a lineman) was electrocuted while trying to get the power back on. Last I heard he was in critical condition.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:22 PM   #2006
Powwow Dude

Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermouse
I'm sure you've all heard about Ben Owensby who was rescued from kidnapping this weekend. His aunt lives in the same town as one of our directors. Sunday this aunt's husband (who is a lineman) was electrocuted while trying to get the power back on. Last I heard he was in critical condition.
Alot of bad stuff has been around this Family
Whew what a week
Really good news then really bad news again
I saw the news about this kidnapping and never thought it would turn out in a good way
Old 01-16-2007, 01:27 PM   #2007
Junior Dancer

Quote:
Alot of bad stuff has been around this Family
Whew what a week
Really good news then really bad news again
I saw the news about this kidnapping and never thought it would turn out in a good way
Yeah, it makes me think twice before complaining about a loss of electricity. However if I fall on my butt on the ice again - I will definitely be complaining!
Old 01-16-2007, 01:55 PM   #2008
Powwow Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermouse
Yeah, it makes me think twice before complaining about a loss of electricity. However if I fall on my butt on the ice again - I will definitely be complaining!
I just hope it was not because someone had a generator on the line
I know that some Homeowners to save a buck will not get a Gen Panel
But backfeed power up there Dryer outlet and into the house
and even worse they dont shutoff there MAIN breaker so that power is not being fed into the service line and out into the Grid
So
If you have a generator
Hopefully you are resonsible enough that you DOnt Backfeed into the Lines and shock some Lineman down the line

Your Electrical safety tip for the DAY
Old 01-16-2007, 02:04 PM   #2009
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
Now is he the one that went missing for four days?? Or the older one who was missing for four years???? I know they found them together or something, watched breaking news about it on CNN. But can't remember which name went to which kid.

That is soooo good that they found them both. Esp. the older one who was missing for so long, but you have to wonder what kind of he ll that child went through. He'll probably have to go through all types of counseling.

Old 01-16-2007, 02:11 PM   #2010
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,554.70
Quote:
It's like walking on ice cubes outside!!! Thank goodness for Doc Martens. Their soles ROCK!!!!!!!!

Candae Cane,

Good morning!

God, I miss OKLAHOMA.

It was 70 degrees here yesterday and everyone was wearing t-shirts!
Old 01-16-2007, 02:16 PM   #2011
JIMMY HENDRIX ROYALTY

NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Now is he the one that went missing for four days?? Or the older one who was missing for four years???? I know they found them together or something, watched breaking news about it on CNN. But can't remember which name went to which kid.

That is soooo good that they found them both. Esp. the older one who was missing for so long, but you have to wonder what kind of he ll that child went through. He'll probably have to go through all types of counseling.
i lived in st louis when the older boy was kidnapped .. every year they would have his picture on the news saying if you have seen my child.. they never gave up hope.. to find bot h boys in the same house is sooo unheard of .. and wonderful at the same time.. i hope the older child is able to feel safe again..
Old 01-16-2007, 02:18 PM   #2012
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
and Oklahoma misses you Who!!!!!! *L*

There's been 41 deaths due to the cold in the combined 6 states hit. So I guess it's not real bad, but still....a death due to cold weather??? Just doesn't seem right.

Old 01-16-2007, 02:35 PM   #2013
Powwow Dude

Quote:

There's been 41 deaths due to the cold in the combined 6 states hit. So I guess it's not real bad, but still....a death due to cold weather??? Just doesn't seem right.
We miss your singing Whome
Need to fly here for a powwow or two
I know your missing them Oklahoma POWWOWS
Old 01-16-2007, 02:43 PM   #2014
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,554.70
Quote:

Thanks Candae Cane. It's good to be missed.

But my new location is full of powwows.commers!

So far I have had dinner with ADcRezFamily and between2worlds.

I am going to soon meet []FlyByNyte[] and fnordhorn.

I already knew Bushy Braids, Buckskin Pantyhose, Emmy and Cloud9ine.

I have some humor to brighten up your day...

The latest telephone poll taken by the office of the Governor
of Texas asked whether people who live in Texas think illegal mmigration is a serious problem:

A) 35% of respondents answered: "Yes, it is a serious problem."

B) 65% of respondents answered: "No es una problema serio."
Old 01-16-2007, 03:11 PM   #2015
Junior Dancer

[QUOTE=CandaePrincess]Now is he the one that went missing for four days?? QUOTE]

Yeah, Ben is the one that just got kidnapped.
Old 01-16-2007, 03:23 PM   #2016
Junior Dancer

[QUOTE=NDNKIDZ]i lived in st louis when the older boy was kidnapped .. every year they would have his picture on the news saying if you have seen my child.. they never gave up hope.QUOTE]

I wonder if Shawn ever saw those pictures. It's just amazing that he was still in the same area and not way across country.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:23 PM   #2017
Junior Dancer

Our electricity is still not back on!!
Old 01-17-2007, 07:02 AM   #2018
JIMMY HENDRIX ROYALTY

NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=Silvermouse]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDNKIDZ
i lived in st louis when the older boy was kidnapped .. every year they would have his picture on the news saying if you have seen my child.. they never gave up hope.QUOTE]

I wonder if Shawn ever saw those pictures. It's just amazing that he was still in the same area and not way across country.
Yeah he said that he saw a picture of himself on a park bench and that it wasnt a very flattering picture..
Old 01-17-2007, 09:09 AM   #2019
Teen Dancer

Buckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond reputeBuckskinrose has a reputation beyond repute
I can't believe we passed the 2000 mark and I missed it...oh well, I was trying to entertain 4 boys in an icestorm so I didn't log on at all this weekend. Congrats to Candae for starting this thread!!
Old 01-17-2007, 09:14 AM   #2020
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
*L* Thanks!!! I'm glad to have made it as well. And thanks to NDNKIDZ and Numunu71 aka.....Kiomanche for funding the thread. *L* (Back then points were scarce and it took a lot to make a sticky thread!!) Here's to thousands of more posts! I hope everyone is doing good today. We're gonna get hit again this weekend, this time with snow they are saying.....it's MADNESS!!!!!! Move the polar bears and penquins down here!!!!! (That would be so cute!!!!)

Everyone have a good day.

Sponsored Links