PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   One Year Anniversary (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/one-year-anniversary-19462/)

LSS 05-09-2004 11:22 PM

One Year Anniversary

Hello my Powwows.com family!

I just wanted to pop in and announce that Lapis Queen and I are embarking on our "One Year Wedding Anniversary". I'm so proud, excited, and just about every other emotion there is right now.

Also, I wanted to tell everyone "thank you" for the prayers and support along the way. We have really appreciated it and it has helped us to get through that first year. Many more are to come.

To my wife :flaming: , I just wanted to say thank you for being there for me and with me the last 12 months. But none of that could have ever happened had you not given me the chance :dating: and said yes when I asked you to marry me. :worthy: I love you a lot. I cherrish all that we have and will have. And I know we will spend many more years together as husband and wife. :flowers:

Smokin' Ace 05-10-2004 08:15 AM

Congrats to the both of you - how sweet of you, LSS!!! :)

Little things like this make a huge different - appreciating that person and showing it - keep it up! Marriage is a sacred commitment - and both partners should be cherished!!

Here's to many more!! :)

superndngyrl 05-10-2004 09:32 AM

Congrats LSS!! May u have many more!! :D

CandaePrincess 05-10-2004 09:56 AM

Congrats to you both! That's so great to hear that things are great for you two! I hope for nothing but the best!

Jinglin Chica 05-10-2004 10:26 AM

Congrats to LSS and Lapis Queen!!:D

BurBz 05-10-2004 11:55 AM

:blow:

Congrats to you both!! :D

ac_miss 05-10-2004 12:02 PM

Wow, a year, huh?! That's great! Happy Anniversary and wish you many more.

My husband and I are about to embark on our 1st year anniversary as well on June 5. This year it will fall on a Saturday during our tribe's annual pow-wow.

Anyways.....again, Happy Anniversary!!!

Lapis Queen 05-10-2004 12:19 PM

He is such a sweatheart isn't he? :) It has been one of the best years of my life. I think we have grown so much in our relationship. We have had wonderful support. He has been a dream come true b/c most people who knew me knew that I said that I probably wouln't marry b/c of all the scum out there. He has been a true treaure and a real find. I am very happy to be called Mrs. Evans and I look forward to many more years to come. Thank you for always being there with open arms and support. Thank you for the shoulder to lean on and the ear to listen.

To all that gave well wishes. It is deeply appreciated. Happy anniversary to you too ac_miss. I also wish you many more.

SmokeEater 05-10-2004 02:22 PM

Congrats to the both of you. Happy First, and many, many more to come.

Singing Eagle 05-10-2004 02:30 PM

This is a busy month - first ross and rachel then rob and amber and now LSS and lapis queen!

Congrats and best wishes.

wyo_rose 05-10-2004 02:38 PM

How SWEET!! :) Best wishes to you and continued happiness!