Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat OthelloBloke OthelloBloke

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2007, 11:16 AM   #21
is lost in reality...

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 404.87
Savings: 1.00
LOL!!!!...now that was funny.....

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2007, 06:11 PM   #22
Banned

indian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud of
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by othellobloke View Post
If you don't want to talk about it anymore then don't leave any posts like that. I resent that post completely and I resent you putting words in my mouth. Not once did I say you were a nazi. I said I'll never trust a german until they prove themself, because Germany had two chances and both times blew them.

Secondly... I know exactly what Hitler did to those in Germany who opposed him.

Don't resent me not trusting you... I don't resent you not trusting me.
I wrote:
I just can try to explain how I think/feel about some things you told me about me being part of...
And this IS how I felt. Exactly. And whoever wants quotes can read all you/we posted in that Natives marrying/dating... thread.
I said FEELINGS. Not QUOTES. And my hurt feelings are what my post was about. Caused by you. And you can hardly tell me whether my feelings are right or wrong. I can take a lot, I'm used to it. I tried to explain, and I thought you really wanted an explanation. Or did you want an explanation which you can fight?
I'm sorry, I tell you the truth about my feelings. You hurt me. That's how I see you. Not sensitive enough to talk about feelings. Proof me wrong. Read your own posts again, think, and you will know whether you can 'understand' your hurtful posts or not. See it as a chance. Don't make me post all your posts here.
Everybody can go to your profile and read them, so can you.
Again:
I don't like to say this, I don't like to talk about what hurts me, but:
You hurt my feelings, disrespected me and kept telling me that I am a German and that Germans did this all... saying this again and again you kept telling me that I was one of those murderers.
You didn't say Nazi, instead you said too much about all Germans and Hitler and the Germans,... you made no difference between Nazis and those who were none. You kept saying Germans. And I posted how this made me feel, how it sounded to me.
But much worse was how you named that very nice woman! How can you give a woman such a name!!!! And that's what made me say...enough is enough. Look at all those edited posts in the 'what gets on my nerves' thread...from post 2289 or 2298 or something...
indian-heart-beat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2007, 03:56 AM   #23
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
The Nazi's were german.. Germany was not all Nazis plain and simple. Not everyone agreed with hitler but he commanded the country and it's army... kinda like how not everyone agrees with Bush but he commands the country and it's army.

One of my friends that passed, her mother was a survivor of Auschwitz (sp?) and she never had the same distrust sentiment that you do about Germany. Hitler did not reflect an ENTIRE nation's opinion.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:32 AM   #24
Banned

indian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud of
Strange, I posted this yesterday, I even edited the color of the quotes afterwards, now this morning it was gone:
Here we go again...

Othellobloke, these quotes are what you addressed to me. I never wanted to receive such posts, and I never wanted to discuss the past of Germany/Stasi/Nazis/Hitler...with you and I still don't want to. And I didn't. I kept telling you that I am not one of those, you kept going on...That's what I meant I don't want to talk about this anymore. It is past, I was not even alive and the most part of my family was killed then. And I've been much more than just beaten up by Neo Nazis, do not put me into the same 'category' ever again! Just leave me alone with this Hitler...

You said you don't understand why people feel attacked by you. It is a feeling that is caused by the way you choose your words,
and keep saying the same things over and over again...in my case you 'schooled me' about how bad Hitler was...oh I do know...and you kept addressing this all to me. Why? I take it as an attack. You don't understand why? You don't want to be misunderstood? Then just try to understand. It is about feelings and respect...in my case anyway...and that post about you killing your family...that was too bad for me as atriple mother...and it also means that my family should have been killed also?

Here are your quotes:

I'm not racist in the slightest... but admit to being somewhat xenophobic. Being British, I'll never trust a German as long as I live.

Hitler's Germany => Their Children => Grandchildren

People from Hitler's era taught their kids the hatred and racism. Obviously those kids taught their kids what they'd learned from their parents.

Being proud to be American makes a person untrustworthy.

When it comes to Germany... the Teutons have always been a warlike race, have always fought, plundered and ravaged. The two world wars were just another extension of that. I truly believe that if we take our eyes off Germany and relax, another monstrosity will rise out of the ashes again.

In wartime, I would rather have had my entire family thrown into an oven alive at Bergen-Belsen rather than support Hitler whether I was being forced or not. The people who supported him even though they were forced were just as bad as his bunch.

Maybe I misunderstood your implication, but are you saying you had family members in the Schutzstaffel? Just curious.

I've got friends who are from Bonn, Rinteln, and Berlin who moved to England. They would have been slaughtered like pigs if they hadn't - they're Jews.

There are still hundreds of Schutzstaffel members walking around Germany free, instead of lying in a gutter with bullets in their head. A buddy of mine knows a couple of SS officers who spent only 20 years in jail. Does that seem fair to you?

Germany is just like Canada is now. A facade of greatness and racial acceptance, but underneath completely the opposite.

Germany shouldn't be allowed a military. 1. Because they used it to kill millions TWICE in history. 2. Nobody wants to invade Germany anyway.

You know that saying 'once bitten, twice shy'? Well in Germany's case it should be 'millions murdered on two seperate occasions, don't trust them'.

Don't take it personally... I lump both Americans, Austrians and Germans in the same category of untrustworthyness - not just you :).

Aside from that, why aren't your psusy whipped wimpy soldiers fighting on the front line in Afghanistan?

I don't know how we got on the topic but I'm getting irritated at people saying I attack people. I stated I don't trust Germans (amongst others) for breaking our trust twice in history. That's not attacking, and is a perfectly feasible and reasonable opinion.

Old 10-01-2007, 06:52 AM   #25
Banned

Of course I'm for free speech.

To me you are posting in a very aggressive way.

Do I have to like it? No.

Do you have to understand why you are told that your posts are somewhat attacking, disrespectful,... ? No.

When you are not interrested in finding this out, just don't ask,
or maybe somebody like me is willing to answer...

I think I made my statement, I can't do anything else to help you with this. And I can hardly tell you how the Veterans feel...

I don't have to like your posts. I'm just too bored to read such hurting comments , and now I already leave your posts before I get to your message. And maybe I'm not the only one.

Please change your tone. Or don't. Your choice.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:42 AM   #26
Happy Woman!

Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Hello I just wanted to try to help OB to understand not everyone is out to get him. Nobody was trying to give you a hard time. You seem to me my personal feelings that you want to argue and have hate. I want you to know that I am praying for you to have some understanding about the things you are looking for the answers to. I didnt like a lot of your posts but on the other hand the questions you asked were stimulating and trying to help you understand was a challenge. Of course on most of them it was like a fight that you wanted not the feelings of those that you asked. Aagin these feelings are just my own feelings and I will still pray for peace and understanding to come into your soul.

Foxmoon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2007, 10:45 AM   #27
wakalapi wacinkte

Tiki has a reputation beyond repute
Tiki has a reputation beyond reputeTiki has a reputation beyond reputeTiki has a reputation beyond reputeTiki has a reputation beyond reputeTiki has a reputation beyond reputeTiki has a reputation beyond reputeTiki has a reputation beyond reputeTiki has a reputation beyond reputeTiki has a reputation beyond reputeTiki has a reputation beyond reputeTiki has a reputation beyond repute
I feel very offended by what I have been reading. People that all of a sudden think they understand natives make it hard for people who are not fullblood and want that part of their heritage back. I will proudly stand with good people no matter if they are german american or habudabugimmerling. I will gladly defend this country to the last drop no matter who stands on my side.
If you do not understand the underbelly of the germans or native americans, do not spout your opinions until you research the topic, please.
I might be new here and all that but I will not ever just sit here and watch good people being attacked for the decisions of their ancestors! EVER!
Tiki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2007, 10:45 AM   #28
Teen Dancer

Skillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scale
Credits: 100.00
Savings: 53.62
OB...a few thoughts
if you want to understand Indian people,stop trying...you cant understand a whole race of people,its impossible...sometimes its better to sit back and listen and watch and you find out what youre wondering about...
as far as Indian people serving in the military..theres as many reasons as there are people...for some,its a way to better themselves or see the world...for others especially during WW2,it was a matter of defending OUR country...i know a kid whos Indian here who joined up last winter..he didnt do it for patriotic reasons,he did it because his girlfriend was preganant and the job he had wouldnt ever pay him enough to support his family...for him it was the best option...we have always served and fought in the invaders armies..we fought for the british,the french and the americans...custer had indian scouts..
what troubles me about some of what youve said is the generalizations..all germans are this or that...when people talk in generalizations its dangerous especially about people...yes there are some germans who supported hitler,other didnot...i know a family that is in america now but were from germany and they were there during the war..but they were also involved in the plot to assassinate hitler and several members of their family were killed because of that involvement..and they were german...
if we keep clumping people together in a group,this world will never change and the hatreds and bigotries will never end...look at the situation in the middle east"this group is this or that group is that" its stupid...all govts have commited atrocities and probably always will...the british govt certainly has against ndn people and others indigenous peoples around the world...that doesnt mean i dis-trust you or hate you because youre british...
Old 10-01-2007, 11:03 AM   #29
Happy Woman!

Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
OB...a few thoughts
if you want to understand Indian people,stop trying...you cant understand a whole race of people,its impossible...sometimes its better to sit back and listen and watch and you find out what youre wondering about...
as far as Indian people serving in the military..theres as many reasons as there are people...for some,its a way to better themselves or see the world...for others especially during WW2,it was a matter of defending OUR country...i know a kid whos Indian here who joined up last winter..he didnt do it for patriotic reasons,he did it because his girlfriend was preganant and the job he had wouldnt ever pay him enough to support his family...for him it was the best option...we have always served and fought in the invaders armies..we fought for the british,the french and the americans...custer had indian scouts..
what troubles me about some of what youve said is the generalizations..all germans are this or that...when people talk in generalizations its dangerous especially about people...yes there are some germans who supported hitler,other didnot...i know a family that is in america now but were from germany and they were there during the war..but they were also involved in the plot to assassinate hitler and several members of their family were killed because of that involvement..and they were german...
if we keep clumping people together in a group,this world will never change and the hatreds and bigotries will never end...look at the situation in the middle east"this group is this or that group is that" its stupid...all govts have commited atrocities and probably always will...the british govt certainly has against ndn people and others indigenous peoples around the world...that doesnt mean i dis-trust you or hate you because youre british...
Very well said!

Old 10-01-2007, 11:25 AM   #30
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
blah blah blah get over it

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2007, 01:57 PM   #31
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
ROFLMAO BEGS!! I know how you feel!
Old 10-01-2007, 02:22 PM   #32
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Panda
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,339.79
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
blah blah blah get over it

Best post yet!
Kakeeya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2007, 03:32 PM   #33
An URBAN NDN

Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 367.44
Thanks for that BEGs!
Singing Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2007, 06:42 PM   #34
Peace n Mutton Grease

Nezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Nezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 511.00
LMAOH.......... my sentiments exactly

Can we all get along now?? LOL................

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
npathstvl@gmail.com
Nezbah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2007, 06:58 PM   #35
Banned

othellobloke is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by indian-heart-beat View Post
You hurt my feelings, disrespected me and kept telling me that I am a German and that Germans did this all... saying this again and again you kept telling me that I was one of those murderers.
You didn't say Nazi, instead you said too much about all Germans and Hitler and the Germans,... you made no difference between Nazis and those who were none. You kept saying Germans. And I posted how this made me feel, how it sounded to me.
I don't need to make a distinction between nazi supporters and the opposite. That wasn't what my post was about. And if you'll read back through my posts I think you'll find I said more than once that Hitler had the support of the majority. I DID NOT SAY ALL AND I DAMN WELL DIDN'T SAY ALL GERMANS ARE OR WERE NAZIS. So if you're going to offend me, do please do it right.

If I called you a 'goose-stepping kraut'... THAT would be offensive (I never would simply because it's wrong). What will it take you to realise that I was saying 'i don't trust germans because of the two world wars'. NOTHING MORE! NOTHING LESS!

I know that officially Germany seems to have this tremendous guilty feeling over World War Two and most Germans are extremely sensitive over the subject, but it's not my fault that Hitler either commanded the allegiance of the majority OR that millions went along with him for fear of their own lives.

I don't want to hear how you interpreted what I was saying as calling you a nazi because you obviously didn't read what I said properly and rushed into a conclusion without taking into account everything I said.

If I sound hostile - I apologise because I'm not meaning to be but I don't like when people misrepresent what I'm about, especially when there's the opportunity for other people to take that as truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indian-heart-beat View Post
But much worse was how you named that very nice woman! How can you give a woman such a name!!!! And that's what made me say...enough is enough. Look at all those edited posts in the 'what gets on my nerves' thread...from post 2289 or 2298 or something...
Can you refresh my memory please because I just don't know what you're referring to?
othellobloke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2007, 07:04 PM   #36
Happy Woman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by othellobloke View Post
I don't need to make a distinction between nazi supporters and the opposite. That wasn't what my post was about. And if you'll read back through my posts I think you'll find I said more than once that Hitler had the support of the majority. I DID NOT SAY ALL AND I DAMN WELL DIDN'T SAY ALL GERMANS ARE OR WERE NAZIS. So if you're going to offend me, do please do it right.

If I called you a 'goose-stepping kraut'... THAT would be offensive (I never would simply because it's wrong). What will it take you to realise that I was saying 'i don't trust germans because of the two world wars'. NOTHING MORE! NOTHING LESS!

I know that officially Germany seems to have this tremendous guilty feeling over World War Two and most Germans are extremely sensitive over the subject, but it's not my fault that Hitler either commanded the allegiance of the majority OR that millions went along with him for fear of their own lives.

I don't want to hear how you interpreted what I was saying as calling you a nazi because you obviously didn't read what I said properly and rushed into a conclusion without taking into account everything I said.

If I sound hostile - I apologise because I'm not meaning to be but I don't like when people misrepresent what I'm about, especially when there's the opportunity for other people to take that as truth.

Can you refresh my memory please because I just don't know what you're referring to?
Before it was edited it said F**k F*ce and some others I thought you wouldnt mind if I answered Not knowing When IHB would be on again.

Old 10-01-2007, 07:05 PM   #37
Happy Woman!

To change the subject a little how was your day at work OB

Old 10-01-2007, 07:09 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
If you do not understand the underbelly of the germans or native americans, do not spout your opinions until you research the topic, please.

I might be new here and all that but I will not ever just sit here and watch good people being attacked for the decisions of their ancestors! EVER!
And I wouldn't expect you to. Please show me where I attacked anyone for the decision of their ancestors.

Quote:
OB...a few thoughts
Hi... you're the only one who's not been rude or brusque so I'll definitely listen more closely to what you have to say. I'm not trying to understand indian people... they're all i have contact with so i know pretty much all i need to... it was just the natives siding with their enemy part I can't understand.

Quote:
This is why I got a little brusque with IHB - people are now thinking I've been saying 'all german people are...' I haven't.

I don't trust many nations... and the top six are Germany, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and Britain. I'd trust Iran or Syria in a heartbeat before I'd trust any of the other six.

I don't get why people take offence to not being trusted. I'm well aware of Britain's past and I surely would not take offence if someone didn't trust me because I'm British - I'd actually expect it. If I were hated because I was British, that's different. I don't hate people because of where they're from... but I might mistrust.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:14 PM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxmoon View Post
Before it was edited it said F**k F*ce and some others I thought you wouldnt mind if I answered Not knowing When IHB would be on again.
Yes I do remember... thank you.

And again IHB... if you're going to tell a story... tell the whole story please. I said that AFTER she made a bigoted comment regarding sexual preference. It highly offended me. I notice you haven't admonished her for what she said IHB
Old 10-01-2007, 07:17 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxmoon View Post
To change the subject a little how was your day at work OB
Very tiring and tedious. Stressful to say the least. But I'm taking my children swimming so that'll be pretty sweet.
Sponsored Links