Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat OthelloBloke OthelloBloke

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2007, 06:48 AM   #81
Powwow King

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
redthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scaleredthunder is off the scale
Credits: 221.00
Savings: 0.00
It's quite funny how people don't write who actually left the red bead. I guess it's more of a compliment than an insult. I would be way more insulted if they left their name. I always leave my name nowadays.

"You need to find yourself a girl, mate... Or, perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch, are you? [looks down]"
-Captain Jack Sparrow
redthunder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2007, 04:05 PM   #82
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by redthunder View Post
so...anyone want to own up as to who gave me red beads on this topic? Come on guys....you can do it.
Well it was'nt me although I think you have decided it was because of the childlike way you left me some.

You don't forget what Redthunder... how to hold grudges and get revenge with the reputation button? ROFLMAO!!!

Maybe I should leave you some red beads.... just for the heck of it eh? Naw I'll save it for when you really deserve it.. how's that sound?
Old 10-04-2007, 04:40 PM   #83
Banned

othellobloke is infamous around these parts
Credits: 0.00
that whole beads thing is a silly idea. all it represents is how groups of people feel about a person... and not how an individual feels.

everyone knows that once one of the 'popular' crowd on this board has a problem with someone, the rest of their flunkies join in just like sheep.
othellobloke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2007, 05:09 PM   #84
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
actually it does represent how an individual feels... because they are individuals who leave you the "rep". the mostly green or mostly red under your avatar is the percentage of good vrs. bad that you recieved.. and some can leave more influental red or green depending on how many points and posts they have... anyhow that's how that works.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:25 PM   #85
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear View Post
actually it does represent how an individual feels... because they are individuals who leave you the "rep". the mostly green or mostly red under your avatar is the percentage of good vrs. bad that you recieved.. and some can leave more influental red or green depending on how many points and posts they have... anyhow that's how that works.
I know what you mean... but what I was trying to say is that the beads thing is cast differently because of the way crowds of people on this board work. The beads would be a lot different for people if there wasn't popular 'groups' of people on this board. Because then when one person voted, the others wouldn't all jump in and vote as well. People on this board are influenced by what other members say, or how other members react to other members.

This board is very similar to a playground in a school... with a group of popular kids, then the new kids, then the unpopular kids.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:47 PM   #86
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Panda
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,339.79
BB as a Mod, you can tell who gives rep? I've always suspected that but I wasn't sure.

Hey OB (gyn) ayyyy

I gave you some green but it didn't seem to do any good or make a dent in all your red beads.
Kakeeya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2007, 05:55 PM   #87
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakeeya View Post
BB as a Mod, you can tell who gives rep? I've always suspected that but I wasn't sure.

Hey OB (gyn) ayyyy

I gave you some green but it didn't seem to do any good or make a dent in all your red beads.
I most certainly do appreciate the sentiment... but after seeing the way some flunkies on this board operate, I don't mind at all about the red beads. I prefer the colour red to green anyway.

Old 10-04-2007, 06:13 PM   #88
BOM CHICKA WAHWAAAAAAAAH

lilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond repute
lilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond reputelilbigwoman has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Personally...

I like Orange...HAHAHA...sorry guys...lil'bit off subject...BAHAHA

lilbigwoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2007, 06:53 PM   #89
Happy Woman!

Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by othellobloke View Post
that whole beads thing is a silly idea. all it represents is how groups of people feel about a person... and not how an individual feels.

everyone knows that once one of the 'popular' crowd on this board has a problem with someone, the rest of their flunkies join in just like sheep.
I wanted you and everyone else know that I have never handed a red bead to anyone.

Foxmoon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2007, 08:14 PM   #90
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,980.51
Red face Sheep?

Quote:
Originally Posted by othellobloke
I saw this (above) foolish diatribe in Foxmoon's clarifying post and had to respond...

Are you kidding?

That's taking a shot at the combined intelligence of the entire Board. You don't get red beads or bombasted -- if such is your issue -- for presenting radical ideas, you get red beads and hammered for being buffoonishly moronic in tone, timbre and ideal.

Say what you will about red beads and the like. If such did not impact you, there'd be no reason to whine about not caring: as I presume you did in previous IGNORE LIST posts. Unbelievable, the hypocrisy...
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2007, 08:21 PM   #91
Teen Dancer

Skillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scale
Credits: 100.00
Savings: 53.62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
I saw this (above) foolish diatribe in Foxmoon's clarifying post and had to respond...

Are you kidding?

That's taking a shot at the combined intelligence of the entire Board. You don't get red beads or bombasted -- if such is your issue -- for presenting radical ideas, you get red beads and hammered for being buffoonishly moronic in tone, timbre and ideal.

Say what you will about red beads and the like. If such did not impact you, there'd be no reason to whine about not caring: as I presume you did in previous IGNORE LIST posts. Unbelievable, the hypocrisy...
such powerful words from the king of hypocrasy and whining...
Old 10-04-2007, 08:38 PM   #92
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
I wanted you and everyone else know that I have never handed a red bead to anyone.

I'll admit that I have. But then I always sign mine. Besides at the time I thought that the person was being a "ding-bat" and I told them my opinion, but I still was nice about it. I wasn't hateful. But I don't do that in any kind of usual way. I would rather give out green ones and appreciate good things that someone says and not focus on the bad. At least, I try to.LOL But then again, I have received some too and I just chuckled at that, it didn't hurt my feelings in the least.

It wasn't me though Redthunder, I would have signed it if I was against something that you had said.

Last edited by timmy tiger; 10-04-2007 at 08:41 PM..
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2007, 08:41 PM   #93
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
it mighta been me...u prolly said somthing stoopid
*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2007, 12:04 AM   #94
An URBAN NDN

Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 367.44
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
it mighta been me...u prolly said somthing stoopid
I'm gonna rep ya for being so cool! LOL
Singing Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2007, 03:54 AM   #95
Senior Dancer

tikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond repute
tikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
OB--I don't have a problem with you persay. I haven't really been on a thread (that I know of) that you have done that so much on until this one. Each person is entitled to their own opinion. But I'm thinking that the problem isn't so much with Understanding as it is with Acceptance. When I ask a question of someone and I don't like the answer or don't understand what they are trying to say--then I will go and ask someone else. I will continue to do this until I find someone who I can understand it from.

Maybe I can explain it in another way to, maybe, make my point and at the same time explain something that I had said to you. I am not a male so I can't speak of Warrior things, but I am a female and a "Mother" in every sense of the word.

You had said something about your kids and it had scared me. Not because of my own life (a very little of that) but because I am right now dealing with 4 children who are going through alot.

As I said--I am a Mother, to many children--not just the one that I gave birth to. Most of them call me "Auntie" and I would do anything to protect them. This includes your children and I don't even know you. It doesn't matter to me wether you are my best friend or my worst enemy (which you are neither), I would never do anything to harm your children and if they were in danger, I would put my life up for theirs. These are not just words for me--I have and am and will continue to put my life on hold for any child for as long as they need me to. So maybe this is part of what the Warriors feel who go into the Military and put their lives on the line every day for people they don't even know. I can't answer that, I'm not a soldier, many of them are not mother's and we don't question each other---we accept each other.

Now, you said that you are not Indian but that you live on a res. I am mixed blood and I don't live on a res--but I go to visit my family and friends and stay as long as I can. So we are in somewhat they same place. Many of the people who live near me and that I know don't understand me either and they are always asking me to explain myself (notice what I said--how offensive could that be to always be expected to explain yourself) and then if they don't like the answer the let me know that they think that I'm "stupid" for what I do. And that's their opinion and I just go on. I like very much when I get together with some of my other Indian women friends because it's just acceptance and not explaining anyones self, it's like we all just seem to automatically understand each other without having to say the words and that's something that not many have.

I have a son and his father is not Indian, but he knows alot because he has learned from my family on the res as well. But he has had problems with some of the things that I do and it has caused alot of problems. The 4 children that I mentioned above are a major part of my life, I have put my life on hold for them and put them as equal to my own son. My son accepted this and now I am seeing the same thing in him. Three of them were taken from their parents several years ago because the parents "stood up to their convictions". These children want very little (if anything) to do with either of their parents because of that. The oldest one's father was in a severe accident and the child didn't even go to the hospital to see him. These children range in age of 10 years old to 18 years old. One of the younger ones came to me and said "My parents weren't there for me, so now I don't want to have anything to do with them." I won't put parents down to a child, but I won't punish a child for their feelings either. This has been going on for the past 6 years or more. My sons father could never accept this and was always mean and hateful about it. He would start yelling at me and calling me all kinds of names just to make himself look like he was right. He could never understand this because he could never accept it. I know that the European way is "I raised mine. Now, you raise yours. They are not my problem." Well, now that's not the Indian way---not what I'm taught by my family, anyway. I have talked with a good friend of mine from SD and she said "No, the children are all of our responsibility." That's the way that I feel about it. And maybe that's the way that the Soldiers feel too. I can't tell you that for sure, just a thought.

A relative of mine once said to me "What makes you think that you will ever understand it, if you can't accept it first?" That makes sense.

We can't hold anger and hate inside of us, it will eat us alive. We have to let it go sometime so that we can move on with our lives.
timmy tigar, there is a saying it take a hole tribe, hole block whoe city to raise one child up to an age of 18.
tikiboo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2007, 04:35 AM   #96
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
timmy tigar, there is a saying it take a hole tribe, hole block whoe city to raise one child up to an age of 18.

Thank you. Yes, I am very aware of that saying. We speak of it often: my family, friends and I. But it takes everyone working together dispite differences to keep the families together.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2007, 03:17 PM   #97
Honey Connoissuer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post

Are you kidding?

So is that why you got so many red beads in the beginning too?

PUHHHlllleeezzzeee!! The whole idea of rep is basically to say you agree or disagree with a post.. but some folks have used it as a way of striking out anonomously, or as some kind of bizarre revenge. Some have even his the disagree button by accident when trying to give someone good rep. And Kiwenzhi sometime back asked everyone to give him bad rep so he could see how much it would take for him to lose green beads. If you're gonna let the rep button bother you, you can turn it off if you want. It's in your options under your user cp.... sheesh! ROFLMAO!
Old 10-05-2007, 03:25 PM   #98
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,980.51
Quote:
So is that why you got so many red beads in the beginning too?
Don't seem to recall that...

Quote:
If you're gonna let the rep button bother you, you can turn it off if you want. It's in your options under your user cp.... sheesh! ROFLMAO!
Only appears to annoy Othello...
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2007, 06:58 PM   #99
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
I couldn't get rid of the green. Everybody was giving me red and my green didn't budge.

I mus be really nice. Ayyyeee.
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2007, 07:24 PM   #100
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwehnzii View Post
I couldn't get rid of the green. Everybody was giving me red and my green didn't budge.

I mus be really nice. Ayyyeee.
Dude, it just sounds so wrong when a guy said it didn't bulge. I was thinking this should be in the 49. AYE!!!!!
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links