Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Paper indians Paper indians

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-27-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
REDSKIN4EVA is off the scaleREDSKIN4EVA is off the scaleREDSKIN4EVA is off the scaleREDSKIN4EVA is off the scaleREDSKIN4EVA is off the scaleREDSKIN4EVA is off the scaleREDSKIN4EVA is off the scaleREDSKIN4EVA is off the scaleREDSKIN4EVA is off the scaleREDSKIN4EVA is off the scaleREDSKIN4EVA is off the scaleREDSKIN4EVA is off the scaleREDSKIN4EVA is off the scaleREDSKIN4EVA is off the scaleREDSKIN4EVA is off the scale
Credits: 142.02
Savings: 0.00
Paper indians

http://paper-indian.urbanup.com/5967540
REDSKIN4EVA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 71,453.21
Savings: 1.00
Quote from "The urban Dictionary ":"Yet there are white people with the last name Smith or Jones who have an Indian Card and receive free healthcare, free food, free house, free cars, free college, free clothing, and never have to pay taxes, all because Smith or Jones is on the Indian Rolls."

Wow ! I want all my free stuff ! I am a Tribal member and what is posted here is a crock ! I've paid taxes all my life , bought my own cars , couldn't afford college , bought my own clothes , food , meds , paid for my own healthcare......Guess I'm in the wrong tribe ! LOL

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2011, 11:39 AM   #3
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSKIN4EVA View Post
Did you author that? I'm cracking up over the example of Justin Beiber... since he's Canadian of German and French descent would love to know where the author got his material from...

Up here in Canuckistan after the Shania Twain fiasco of her claiming to be part Anishnabe, we're pretty careful who we tout as an Indian now... but hey if you guys in the states want to lay claim to Beiber, knock your socks off.. please... take him...
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2011, 12:11 PM   #4
Ready to dance

wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Geez, good one! I had to laugh cuz it's so ridiculous.

I doubt ANY of those celebrities listed have anything from the BIA. Although I did see the George Lopez episode where Snoop Dogg's DNA showed almost 1/4 Native American blood. However, he was very surprised and none of that is linked to a tribe under the BIA.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:57 PM   #5
pigheaded

Eeeeeeeeeeya! thasa real goot one.
And NO we do not want Beaver, Biber, what ever the h3ll his name is. Shoot we don't even want him in the country. You think we can have the mounties detain him at the border indefinitely?
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2011, 01:18 PM   #6
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigheaded View Post
Eeeeeeeeeeya! thasa real goot one.
And NO we do not want Beaver, Biber, what ever the h3ll his name is. Shoot we don't even want him in the country. You think we can have the mounties detain him at the border indefinitely?
The Queen's Cowboys don't do border contol anymore (last time was during the 1898 Yukon gold rush and occassionally they might chase down a border jumper. As an aside, I have an old rocking chair that my Great Granpa traded some food for from a gold prospector - the prospector had carried it on his back all the way up the Chilkoot Pass). However, your border people seem to be doing a grand job of stopping Canucks from getting across... maybe we should speak to them... like this guy
Old 09-28-2011, 01:29 PM   #7
pigheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post
The Queen's Cowboys don't do border contol anymore (last time was during the 1898 Yukon gold rush and occassionally they might chase down a border jumper. As an aside, I have an old rocking chair that my Great Granpa traded some food for from a gold prospector - the prospector had carried it on his back all the way up the Chilkoot Pass). However, your border people seem to be doing a grand job of stopping Canucks from getting across... maybe we should speak to them... like this guy
You think they could have just transferred him to the southern border. I wouldn't mind so many Canadians coming over here, except if they were French Candaians.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:29 PM   #8
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,592.84
why are grown adults picking on a kid??? he's just doing his thing. *L* ridiculous.......

not a fan of Bieber but not going to bash young ones either.

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2011, 02:44 PM   #9
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandaePrincess View Post
why are grown adults picking on a kid??? he's just doing his thing. *L* ridiculous.......

not a fan of Bieber but not going to bash young ones either.
My granddaughter wants to marry him... just trying to divert her attention...lol Just don't want a repeat of the crushing blow her mom suffered when she found out one of the singers from her fav boy band didn't like girls. The kid moped around for months and cried everytime his name was mentioned... Kind of like what I did about David Cassidy.

My point afterall, isn't about Beiber's singing...it's about someone saying he's claiming to be an American Indian.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:56 PM   #10
Ready to dance

wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Well, my granddaughter LOVES Justin Bieber and I'm not gonna go hating on a potential son-in-law.

There was a special on him on satellite this morning, and it was very interesting how he got his start.

He started posting videos showing his musical talent on YouTube while VERY young, and started getting many views/hits and things progressed from them.

It's kind of refreshing having my VERY young granddaughters listen to some music that doesn't need to be censored, and he seems like a pretty good role model right now.

Let's let the young kids have their music, and not be bashing. And I do know all the words to Baby, baby, baby, oh...baby, baby, baby, oh...
Old 09-28-2011, 03:12 PM   #11
pigheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post
Well, my granddaughter LOVES Justin Bieber and I'm not gonna go hating on a potential son-in-law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post
Let's let the young kids have their music, and not be bashing. And I do know all the words to Baby, baby, baby, oh...baby, baby, baby, oh...
Oh they can have him, I just don't like the kid. Of course I'm not into that stuff he calls music, no matter how talented he maybe, I just see him as just the same amount of fair games as all the prepubescent teeney boppers before him and even after, the same way the guys I was into were fair game from the teeny boppers. It's just good ribbing.

And he's about as NDN as I am a Nubian Princess.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:23 PM   #12
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,592.84
Quote:
My granddaughter wants to marry him... just trying to divert her attention...lol Just don't want a repeat of the crushing blow her mom suffered when she found out one of the singers from her fav boy band didn't like girls. The kid moped around for months and cried everytime his name was mentioned... Kind of like what I did about David Cassidy.

My point afterall, isn't about Beiber's singing...it's about someone saying he's claiming to be an American Indian.
lemme guess....one of the New Kids??? I know a lot of girls that were bummed out when they found out about Joe. Not sure if the others were. *L*

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2011, 04:55 PM   #13
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandaePrincess View Post
lemme guess....one of the New Kids??? I know a lot of girls that were bummed out when they found out about Joe. Not sure if the others were. *L*

That's the one...shortly after the kid discovered Ted Nolan the hockey player...now that is a handsome Indian man... but alas, she got all bummed out when she figured out he was old enough to be her dad...lol
Old 09-29-2011, 03:54 AM   #14
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Back to paper Indians... these are the only paper Indians I've ever seen...

Paper Indians
Old 09-29-2011, 08:19 AM   #15
Ready to dance

Wow, those are amazing!!
Old 09-29-2011, 08:32 AM   #16
I'm a bad influence on ME

Items GuitarPanda
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
Location: jaw-ja, you know, way down yonder in the land of cotton....
Credits: 26,775.11
Quote:
back to paper indians... These are the only paper indians i've ever seen...

paper indians
incredible!!!!....

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"
trouble is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2011, 11:39 AM   #17
pigheaded

WOW, those truely were awesome. I'd buy one, or twenty.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:43 PM   #18
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 35,780.15
Great "Paper Indians" Yaahl! I've seen some of those paper sculptures before - some of them truly are incredible!
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links