Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Participant at KKK initiation wounded after shots fired into sky Participant at KKK initiation wounded after shots fired into sky

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2003, 07:03 PM   #1
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Roobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Participant at KKK initiation wounded after shots fired into sky

Ran across this amusing lil article I thought I'd share with yaz!

Participant at KKK initiation wounded after shots fired into sky
Monday, November 24, 2003 Posted: 2:31 PM EST (1931 GMT)

JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee (AP) -- A bullet fired in the air during a Ku Klux Klan initiation ceremony came down and struck a participant in the head, critically injuring him, authorities said.

Gregory Allen Freeman, 45, was charged with aggravated assault and reckless endangerment in the Saturday night incident that wounded Jeffery S. Murr, 24.

About 10 people, including two children, had gathered for the ceremony. The man who was being initiated was blindfolded, tied with a noose to a tree and shot with paintball guns as Freeman fired a pistol in the air to provide the sound of real gunfire, Sheriff Fred Phillips said.

A bullet struck Murr on the top of the head and exited at the bottom of his skull, authorities said.

Freeman fled the ceremony but was arrested near his home, authorities said. He was released on $7,500 bail.

Article at:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/South/11/....ap/index.html
Roobz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2003, 08:09 PM   #2
PowWows.com Addicts

Smeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond repute
Smeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,042.85
I just read that at CNN.com How flipping stupid can you be?
Old 11-25-2003, 04:46 AM   #3
Teen Dancer

alamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
alamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 6,518.40
It's really too bad that a couple of those KKK freaks weren't killed.
These people are EVIL--they are the home grown equivalent of
the Nazis. They hate EVERYONE that isn't a WASP. They are
violent and have committed murders, arson, and bombings.
Old 11-25-2003, 08:13 AM   #4
Flat E!

Emmy has a reputation beyond repute
Emmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,133.61
Savings: 1.00
when i heard that story last night i couldnt stop laughing it was the funniest thing i had heard in a while

~Flat Beat~
Emmy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2003, 10:46 AM   #5
Awful_Mnom_Woman

love your new av, witchy! lol

Geez, too bad the bullet didn't go lower so he couldn't reproduce any more geniuses like him...
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2003, 03:02 PM   #6
www.wakalapi.com

Wakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Wakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 336.00
Quote:
Originally posted by alamosaurus
It's really too bad that a couple of those KKK freaks weren't killed.
These people are EVIL--they are the home grown equivalent of
the Nazis. They hate EVERYONE that isn't a WASP. They are
violent and have committed murders, arson, and bombings.
The extent or their brainwashing is scary. I saw a documentary on them a while ago. Stand there with eyes-glazed-over holding their arms straight out as the cross burns. Kids barely old enough to walk being taught about "mud people". If someone is wholeheartedly convinced that "God" wants them to act a certain way, they will do it if it kills them.

INTERESTINGLY, I did find this element in their Knights Party platform:

"We support the voluntary repatriation of everyone not satisfied with living under White Christian rules of conduct back to the native lands of their people.

The brightest and best minds of all races will be able to run their own affairs without outside interference. To support their efforts we should provide the financial and technological resources needed for a limited period of time in the building or rebuilding of their independent nations. After that their success or failure is totally up to them."

SO What they're saying is, their white xtian arses can get the hell off our land and let our brightest and best minds run our own affairs... ;) yeah, I know, they wouldn't have written it to be used against themselves if they weren't so dumb...
Old 11-25-2003, 07:57 PM   #7
PowWows.com Addicts

Roobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman
love your new av, witchy! lol

Geez, too bad the bullet didn't go lower so he couldn't reproduce any more geniuses like him...
LOL Thanks :) Hey I was thinkin the same thing maybe that'll be a wake up call to him and he'll do a 180 on how he thinks
Roobz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2003, 10:49 PM   #8
is hot like frybread!!

Apachedumpling has a reputation beyond repute
Apachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond reputeApachedumpling has a reputation beyond repute
:Chatter :guns: :lol2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

"Insert words of wisdom here"
Apachedumpling is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2003, 05:12 AM   #9
Teen Dancer

alamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
alamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond reputealamosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 6,518.40
The KKK rank and file is populated by a sorry bunch of failures,
misfits, and losers--manipulated by a few evil and power hungry individuals. It is the leaders that make the KKK and kindred
organizations dangerous.

The KKK, Aryan Nations, Posse Comitatus, "Patriot" Militias and
Common Law Courts all subscribe to a twisted form of Christianity
called "Christian Identity". The basic premise of this is that the
Hebrews of the Bible were Aryans; the present-day Jews are
direct descendants of the Devil, and other racial and ethnic
groups are soulless "mud people" put there as servants for the
only true human beings, the Aryans.

This "religion" has been denounced by both liberal and
conservative religious groups, as well as by scientists. It was
invented by two followers of Gerald L. K. Smith, a notorious
Nazi sympathizer during World War II, Wesley Swift and William
Potter Gale, as justification for their racist beliefs.

There are a number of organizations which keep tabs on these
hate groups. Probably the most effective is the Southern
Poverty Law Center. It has sued, and bankrupted, a number of
hate organizations when their activities became too blantant.
But they never seem to go completely away; there are hundreds
of hate websites on the internet, e.g. www.resist.com, the
website of the White Aryan Resistance. Fortunately these groups
are very fragmented; the leader of each little cell wants to be
"der fuerher" over the entire racist movement, and so the groups
remain separate. If they ever did get together, they could cause
some serious trouble. Case in point: Germany, 1933.
Old 11-26-2003, 09:44 AM   #10
cool...calm...collected

bushy_braids has a reputation beyond repute
bushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond reputebushy_braids has a reputation beyond repute
what a trip!
man, lemme tell you something scary... the KKK have parades & festivals here in MD, up in Cumberland and of course it's allowed... it's way out in the boonies... and i'd be damn scared if i got stuck up there too!
i guess this "right" falls under the first ammendment "congress shall make no law prohibiting... the right of the people peaceably to assemble...."
as scary as it sounds... they're allowed! shooo man... it's a horror story that no one wants to find out if it's true or not... but i have seen it on the news!
Old 11-26-2003, 09:52 AM   #11
Flat E!

Emmy has a reputation beyond repute
Emmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond reputeEmmy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,133.61
Savings: 1.00
thats nothing when i lived in nashville, every1 kept telling me about this gigantic statue of the founder of the klan on a horse. i sai dno wwhy would some1 actually let the govt pay money to put up that statute but its true its off of um... of a prominent highway cant remember which 1...40 west i think. all i know is its ont he way to cool springs mall. right after u get off hardin pl rd. by100 oaks mall

as u can see i relate directional things to malls :)

~Flat Beat~
Emmy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2003, 12:24 PM   #12
N to the E to the S S A

ms. jingler will become famous soon enough
:Chatter
ahh hahaha..they're dumb!