PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/)
-   -   Pawnee Snag for Navajo Barbie!!!! (http://forums.powwows.com/f34/pawnee-snag-navajo-barbie-22778/)

Mr Bo Jangles 10-07-2004 02:26 PM

Pawnee Snag for Navajo Barbie!!!!

....well, Navajo Barbie can get her snaggin' blanket outta hock now....she's got an excuse to go out and hit up the Nine cause I think I found her a potential snag on ebay!!!!!

LMAO!!!

Pawnee Snag for Navajo Barbie.

Mr Bo Jangles 10-07-2004 02:30 PM

BUH!!

I just thumbed thru the other sellers items thingy......semms Barbie's got some choices to make now.

Buffalo Soldier, Apache guy, Cheyenne...

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!

boiled meat 10-07-2004 02:44 PM

hahahahahaha that's crazy

Mr Bo Jangles 10-07-2004 02:49 PM

Dang.....I almost said something about a "train" ...and......and.

GAH!!!!!!

a dirty mind is a terrible thing to keep to yourself.

Kakeeya 10-07-2004 04:10 PM

Do they have that "Indian in the Closet".... oops I mean "Cupboard" doll????

ayyy :Chatter

WhoMe 10-07-2004 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles
....well, Navajo Barbie can get her snaggin' blanket outta hock now....she's got an excuse to go out and hit up the Nine cause I think I found her a potential snag on ebay!!!!!

LMAO!!!

Pawnee Snag for Navajo Barbie.

___

Navaho Barbie and Pawnee Action Figure decide to go get a "cold one" at a fancy liquor store. . . before they snag.

When they get to their snaggin' spot, they realize their quart sized "cold one" does not have a "twist off top." Neither Navaho Barbie or Pawnee Action Figure has a bottle opener.

So Pawnee Action Figure says, "let me try and open it the way they do it back in Pawnee country" and proceeds to try and open the bottle with his front teeth. The cap proves mightier than Pawnee Action Figures teeth . . . and he chips his front tooth off . . . (actually, it is already capped).

Then Navaho Barbie says, "let me show you how we open it back on the Navaho rez". . .

Then she hits Pawnee Action Figure over the head with the top of the bottle, breaking off the top, knocking Pawnee Action Figure out and proceeds to drink the foaming aftermath.

*Cheers!*

__

This did not really happen. It is not intended to discredit anybody or any tribe. I hope I don't offend anybody. . .

But dang, I thought it was funny while I was writing it!

Kakeeya 10-07-2004 04:35 PM

WhoMe, I'm not offended :Chatter but are you giving away some of your old snagging tricks??? ayyy j/k

2cuteUTE 10-07-2004 04:36 PM

Oh yes........................

What Pawnee do you know has abs like that? She needs "Comod Bod" soldier. All round and greezy.......

WhoMe 10-07-2004 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakeeya
WhoMe, I'm not offended :Chatter but are you giving away some of your old snagging tricks??? ayyy j/k

__

Kakeeya,

How do you know. Did we snag?

*L

I AM kidding!

Kakeeya 10-07-2004 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhoMe
__

Kakeeya,

How do you know. Did we snag?

*L

I AM kidding!

Daaaaannnggg :Chatter

I know we've said that NDN world is a small world but I think I might have remembered that or at least remembered that particular technique. :Chatter

I'm kidding too..... Lol

kiyaanii mom 10-07-2004 05:51 PM

Whome,

No offense taken! Like the fine example of another Navajo Woman getting what she wants! LOL

Mr Bo Jangles 10-07-2004 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhoMe
___

Navaho Barbie and Pawnee Action Figure decide to go get a "cold one" at a fancy liquor store. . . before they snag.

When they get to their snaggin' spot, they realize their quart sized "cold one" does not have a "twist off top." Neither Navaho Barbie or Pawnee Action Figure has a bottle opener.

So Pawnee Action Figure says, "let me try and open it the way they do it back in Pawnee country" and proceeds to try and open the bottle with his front teeth. The cap proves mightier than Pawnee Action Figures teeth . . . and he chips his front tooth off . . . (actually, it is already capped).

Then Navaho Barbie says, "let me show you how we open it back on the Navaho rez". . .

Then she hits Pawnee Action Figure over the head with the top of the bottle, breaking off the top, knocking Pawnee Action Figure out and proceeds to drink the foaming aftermath.

*Cheers!*

__

This did not really happen. It is not intended to discredit anybody or any tribe. I hope I don't offend anybody. . .

But dang, I thought it was funny while I was writing it!

LMAO!!!!

...dang, I'd ALMOST say that it was the OTHER way around.

I know some rugged Navajo girls....dang, even some of my cousins!! They're some real "chew nails, spit rust" kinda chicks!!!

LMAO!!!

GO RUGGED NAVAJO GIRLS!!!!!

..dang, someone compose a Nine song about rugged Navajo girls!!

LMAO!!!

Mr Bo Jangles 10-07-2004 07:01 PM

I guess it REALLY don't matter who she ends up with right?

I mean.....any which way she turns.....be it, Buffalo Soldier, Apache, Cheyenne or Pawnee...............(here's the naughty clincher for you dirty minds out there.....LMAO)

...... she's still gettin a 12 inch Pawnee, Buffalo Soldier, Cheyenne or Apache!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

Dang!! Someone print that and mail it to the HALL OF RUGGED RESPONSES TO BAD THREADS!!!!!!!

LMAO!!

Silly_Az_girl 10-07-2004 07:01 PM

LOL... crazy.. *L*

Mr Bo Jangles 10-07-2004 07:05 PM

Quote:

You mean the limited collectors edition, Lite Foot doll with the Kung Fu grip and the black back up dancers that come as extras to the package?

GAH!!!!!!!

...naw, no offense to Litefoot...he's pullin his own out there.

Kakeeya 10-07-2004 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles
no offense to Litefoot...he's pullin his own out there.

This could be taken a different way......

:rofl2: :rofl2:

River Spirit 10-07-2004 10:10 PM

Dontcha think we should put Navajo Barbie with the G.I. Joe Navajo Code Talker doll?

50cal 10-07-2004 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit of Seattle
Dontcha think we should put Navajo Barbie with the G.I. Joe Navajo Code Talker doll?

Nah, not really, considering some really don't care who or what they go with.....LMAO!!!

disclaimer-being totally sarcastic here!!!!!! God Damn! Now I got to put disclaimers on my replies so people do not get offended!! GAH! LMAO!!!!

wyo_rose 10-08-2004 12:23 AM

Quote:

:rofl:

Blackbear 10-08-2004 03:06 AM

LOL you guys are too much! Don't yous think he looks just like wes studi in Dances with Wolves though????? Hey, i got the indian in the cuboard doll with the key... came with the video when I bought it years ago... he used to live in my car, called him my indian in the cubbyhole (this cubbyhole had no other use than to put something in it that you did'nt need to use LOL).