Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree2Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Pet Chatter Pet Chatter

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2007, 10:06 PM   #1
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,323.85
Savings: 1.00
Pet chatter

THIS thread is for posting pictures and stories about your pet (s). All kinds of pets. If you want to talk about farm animals, thats fine too!

So dont just peek at us, come and join us...ALL ARE WELCOME to CHATTER about your pets!

Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 12-21-2011 at 11:46 PM.. Reason: updating
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 10:46 PM   #2
Banned

Creewoman05 is a splendid one to beholdCreewoman05 is a splendid one to beholdCreewoman05 is a splendid one to beholdCreewoman05 is a splendid one to behold
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Well this is a message to my cat Tager, I still miss him and it's been two years ago this month my dad told me that he had passed away. Dad went looking outside, hadn't seen the cat in a few days, and found him under the trailer. Still breaks my heart to think about it.
Attached Thumbnails
n502432258_72887_5867.jpg  

Last edited by Creewoman05; 11-30-2007 at 10:53 PM..
Creewoman05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 11:20 PM   #3
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
"bear"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creewoman05 View Post
Well this is a message to my cat Tager, I still miss him and it's been two years ago this month my dad told me that he had passed away. Dad went looking outside, hadn't seen the cat in a few days, and found him under the trailer. Still breaks my heart to think about it.

aww, i know exactly how you feel. my dog 'BEAR' just passed this last october first. he would have been a year old november first. i got him for christmas december 2006.

he was a red heeler who never barked! i guess his breed was like that, so as not to startle the herd. when he saw me come home, he would dance up on his hind paws. sometimes he would make this raspy little squeek and do flips when he was really excited. *laughing* he taught himself those tricks.

he was one loving and smart dog. i used to play fetch with him. he sure loved to run! boy he was fast! sometimes when he didnt see the ball or toy i was throwing, i had to send him back to search. he did that the very first day! then i taught him to hand me the toy, cos i got tired of bending over to pick it up. *laughing*

i took nightly little walks with him. sometimes BEAR and i would just hang together. we didnt really have to be doing anything. i talked to him all the time, and he understood me. i felt safe as long as he was around, day or night.

BEAR was my companion and i miss him and weep for him everytime i think about him....

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
"Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
"I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
"Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
"Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**
Old 11-30-2007, 11:35 PM   #4
Banned

Creewoman05 is a splendid one to beholdCreewoman05 is a splendid one to beholdCreewoman05 is a splendid one to beholdCreewoman05 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE View Post

aww, i know exactly how you feel. my dog 'BEAR' just passed this last october first. he would have been a year old november first. i got him for christmas december 2006.

he was a red heeler who never barked! i guess his breed was like that, so as not to startle the herd. when he saw me come home, he would dance up on his hind paws. sometimes he would make this raspy little squeek and do flips when he was really excited. *laughing* he taught himself those tricks.

he was one loving and smart dog. i used to play fetch with him. he sure loved to run! boy he was fast! sometimes when he didnt see the ball or toy i was throwing, i had to send him back to search. he did that the very first day! then i taught him to hand me the toy, cos i got tired of bending over to pick it up. *laughing*

i took nightly little walks with him. sometimes BEAR and i would just hang together. we didnt really have to be doing anything. i talked to him all the time, and he understood me. i felt safe as long as he was around, day or night.

BEAR was my companion and i miss him and weep for him everytime i think about him....

Same here *HUGS* to you, I guess this is turning out to be a tear fest
Old 12-01-2007, 12:17 AM   #5
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creewoman05 View Post
Same here *HUGS* to you, I guess this is turning out to be a tear fest
hugs back. yep. but i do have two more older pups. both abandoned, found at different places a few weeks apart. they were brought to be playmates for BEAR.

the first pups name is TROOPER. a golden colored dog that looks kind of like a lab. but his hair is about two inches long with little curled up tufts just above his tail. that and he is really stocky but stubby. and soooo heavy for a pup. his looks really throw you!

when he was found, he was sitting in the middle of a back country road with his siblings. as the car approached they all ran and hid. all but TROOPER. he stayed by the road side, just out of reach. my friend stopped in the middle of the lane and got out to coax TROOPER a little closer, then brought him to me.

TROOPER is another pup who didnt bark. when i looked him over, i noticed a very large swollen sore spot underneath his hind leg. that was the reason he hadnt walked very far. it was infected and that poor pup never whimpered. he just cuddled in my arms, sighed then fell asleep.

his leg healed right up and he became fast friends with BEAR who thought TROOPER was his very own 'baby' to take care of.

the funny thing about TROOPER is that he 'talks'. its the funniest thing you ever heard. he kind of rumbles out a really deep growl that ends in a yawn. *laughing* the first time TROOPER did that sound, i spun around and stared at him as he looked me in the eyes. then i burst out laughing! that seemed to encourage him, so he did it again. it makes me laugh every time. so now he does it when i ask him to. but most times he just does it at the oddest times. like when you tell him to go out and he seems to grumble back. or if you walk past him without greeting him, TROOPER really grumbles! *laughing* i love him

**laughin**

Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 12-01-2007 at 12:20 AM.. Reason: using spell check. so if i didnt spell it right, blame it! *laughing*
Old 12-01-2007, 11:22 AM   #6
Springdeer

Wyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond repute
I have a 10 year old cat who's coloring is a trip. Just looking at him he looks like a grey tortashell but brush the fur backwards and it is all white. Then there is Max a mini doxie, that runs out to get me the paper everyday, even when it is raining. Even though he won't go outside for "potty" when it is raining.
Then there is Clarie..She is a year old Jack Russel Territue. I could tell pages on her. There is one she does that melts you heart, she gives hugs
She tried to make friends with a catus. Over 200 quills. I am fotunate to still have my baby girl.
SpringDeer
Wyldwolf52 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 11:29 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldwolf52 View Post
She tried to make friends with a catus. Over 200 quills. I am fotunate to still have my baby girl.
SpringDeer

Dang, crazy dog
Old 12-01-2007, 12:13 PM   #8
Springdeer

Wyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond reputeWyldwolf52 has a reputation beyond repute
I forgot to say that Max prefers tolay down next to the drums. Plus he has ridden a Harley
SpringDeer
Wyldwolf52 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 01:33 PM   #9
Blacksmith Lane

MIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond reputeMIB has a reputation beyond repute
Hey,do kids count as pets ? Had to take em for their shots when they was little and after their first license when it was time.

Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.
MIB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 02:41 PM   #10
Eastern Blanket Dancer

Items Treasure Chest
bahnisiain has a reputation beyond repute
bahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,722.75
i got a Siberian Husky by the name of Cody Bear. her favorite "hobbies" are sleeping on the couch or my parents bed and keeping her "pack" in line, meaning she gets very vocal until everyone is in the same room as she is.

bahnisiain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 06:37 PM   #11
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

Quote:
I have a 10 year old cat who's coloring is a trip. Just looking at him he looks like a grey tortashell but brush the fur backwards and it is all white. Then there is Max a mini doxie, that runs out to get me the paper everyday, even when it is raining. Even though he won't go outside for "potty" when it is raining.
Then there is Clarie..She is a year old Jack Russel Territue. I could tell pages on her. There is one she does that melts you heart, she gives hugs
SpringDeer
WYLDWOLF, your "tortashell" cat sounds beautiful. is ten old for a cat? i have had a few cats as pets. SIMBA was my last. she was pretty young, so she played all day. taking naps in my moms flower pot over the kitchen sink!

i can see your MAX lugging in the news paper. strange habit of going for that, but not to potty during the rain! obviously he takes his news paper job very seriously! *laughing*

CLARIE sounds like a character. but hugging a catus! 200+ quills, ouch!!

please tell us more of her adventures! that is why i made this thread.
i love to hear about the things pets do. i love animals, and i know they can do some really crazy, comical, amazing things!

**laughin**
Old 12-01-2007, 06:41 PM   #12
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

Quote:
I forgot to say that Max prefers tolay down next to the drums. Plus he has ridden a Harley
SpringDeer
WYLDWOLF do you know they sell little mini outfits for pets who ride motor cycles? i believe harley carries some.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:47 PM   #13
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIB View Post
Hey,do kids count as pets ? Had to take em for their shots when they was little and after their first license when it was time.
oh MIB, you are terrible! *laughing* are you telling us you dont or have never had a pet? i thought every family had some kind of pet. maybe you should consider getting one. i hear they help humans in a big way, medically. i know they help us mentally and emotionally.

**laughin**
Old 12-01-2007, 07:01 PM   #14
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahnisiain View Post
i got a Siberian Husky by the name of Cody Bear. her favorite "hobbies" are sleeping on the couch or my parents bed and keeping her "pack" in line, meaning she gets very vocal until everyone is in the same room as she is.
BAHNISIANIN, i love siberian huskys. they are a very beautiful and intelligent dog. i had one not too long ago. her name was CHEYENNE, and boy was she strong! talk about pulling heavy weights! once when i had to leave, she pulled a large stump she was chained to, like it wasnt even there! i finally had to use a loggers chain, just to hold her. because at first, she just broke all the chains.

CODY BEAR sounds more like she is the 'pack' leader of your family! how large is she? do you have any pictures that you can post here?

**laughin**
Old 12-01-2007, 07:30 PM   #15
PowWows.com Addicts

Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 24.00
Where do I start? We have 3 dogs. Precious a English Springer Spaniel who thinks she is Cojo. Ace and Lacy are Pitt Bulls. Ace is a big baby who has to stay on a chain in our fenced in back yard because he likes to climb the fence. Lacy is only 4 months old and is in the house where she gets spoiled by hubby and I. We also have 3 rescued cats Rebel and Shadow who we bottled on raised until they were old enough to eat on their own, and Duchess who is partically deaf. Then we have Bonnie and Clyde our parkeets.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:39 PM   #16
Banned

You people are lucky to have pets, I have tried over and over to have my landlord allow one, and it's no go. OH well I guess when the time is right eh?

I would love to be the lady with all the cats, quite happily I might add
Old 12-01-2007, 07:55 PM   #17
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
get a rat or a hamster they wont even know its there..unless it gets out lol

My Garry shes so pretty

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 07:57 PM   #18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
get a rat or a hamster they wont even know its there..unless it gets out lol

My Garry shes so pretty

Ever cute Now I want her Maybe I should visit some day, and get my cat fix
Old 12-02-2007, 12:38 PM   #19
Eastern Blanket Dancer

Items Treasure Chest
bahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond repute
my cody bear is very much a princess and the alpha of the pack.
Attached Thumbnails
dscf0193.jpg  

Old 12-02-2007, 12:42 PM   #20
Eastern Blanket Dancer

Items Treasure Chest
Quote:
Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
BAHNISIANIN, i love siberian huskys. they are a very beautiful and intelligent dog. i had one not too long ago. her name was CHEYENNE, and boy was she strong! talk about pulling heavy weights! once when i had to leave, she pulled a large stump she was chained to, like it wasnt even there! i finally had to use a loggers chain, just to hold her. because at first, she just broke all the chains.

CODY BEAR sounds more like she is the 'pack' leader of your family! how large is she? do you have any pictures that you can post here?
Cody has moments of being the smartest dog in the universe and then there the moments of being the dumbest thing ever to exist!! at her last check up with the vet, she weighed about 47 pounds, about right for a female. she has the ice blue eyes.

Sponsored Links