Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Pet lovers.. Pet lovers..

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2004, 04:44 AM   #1
Lovin' life,

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 260.00
Savings: 1.00
Pet lovers..

Yup... just for pet lovers.. care givers ... and my-kid-moved-out-and-stuck-me-with-the-damn-animal owners.

Brag... Share .. ask questions.....or post a pic. This one is for us!! ;)

:spider: :Fish

Last edited by Mato Winyan; 08-24-2004 at 04:47 AM..
Mato Winyan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2004, 05:58 AM   #2
Pow Wow Visitor

redtears see spirits is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
:4c3: :48: :e11: :jeep: :Fish :madhat: I couldn;t live without my pets. They are like frosting on the cake of life. The four legged brothers and sisters have a very special place on earth and in our lives. We shpuld care for them because they are our family.
redtears see spirits is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2004, 09:00 AM   #3
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,592.84
Okay so I am an animal lover. I like more animals than most people. *L* They are loyal (okay the DOGS are loyal), sympathetic, sweet, and fun! I've had a Sheltie named Poco, a rat terrier named Tabitha, two cats named Timmy and Bowser, a Chihuahua named Chebon (yeah Creek dog. *L* he's actually mom's...I didn't get to take him with me.), and my man and I have two doggies we rescued from animal abuse. They are a Char Pei/Terrier mix and we named them Boomer and Ruby Tuesday!

I love pets! Just don't love fleas....thank god for Frontline!!!!! *L*

We need an outside tub though. Washing them EVERY Sunday in the bathtub just isn't working! *L*

I'll try to post a pic later!!! THANKS! :Chatter

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2004, 01:19 PM   #4
Senior Dancer

River Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Ditto CP

my cats have been there for me when men haven't... the crawl up into my lap instinctively knowing that life is in the ****ter, they curl up on the pillow next to my head or at my feet. My old guy hung on for 18 years. I had a female cat who was due to have kittens. We had a nice quiet, dark closet all prepared for her. We knew her 'time' was imminent but nothing. I came home from school this one day and my mom said 'Bluebell' had been restless all day and mom had been 'so sure' that this was the day. She wouldn't have anything to do with that closet, yet. So, I went and got the laundry basket, put a towel in the bottom and brought it out in the family room where all the 'action' was. She climbed in there and did her 'momma' thing! Five beautiful babies! She just wanted to be with 'her' people. I was all of 11 years old and saw the miracle of life before my eyes [well, I also saw BB get it on with the Silver tom across the street :) so I got a full education]. My mom was afraid to even watch. I was giving a 'play by play' of the action and my mom finally left the room! I've shown my kitty pictures before, so I won't post them again, accept for one. Some of you may remember that after the death of my dear Ty, I brought home Spencer. Spencer has made himself right at home. I was 'fostering' him for the cat rescue folks; but when they called to say they might have a home for him I realized I already loved him and didn't want to see him go. He loves me, too, following me around all over and talking all the time. He and my little girl cat, Scooter, are best buds. He is so mellow and non-aggressive that she doesn't feel threatened by him. He goes and gives her nose kisses and she just sits there. If Ty had even given her 'a look' she would have cried or hissed because he was so dominant. So Spencer has been a win-win for us. Here is Spencer at home in my apartment!
Attached Thumbnails
spencerathome-4-.jpg  
"The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota
River Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2004, 03:26 PM   #5
Senior Dancer

Siouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond repute
Siouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 397.00
awww ....ur cat looks sooo cute !
I lubb cats (any kind of cats ,right down to the lions,baby lions mostly !!!)anyhow i treat the cats like azzif their ppl !
i mostly spoil em alot !!! *L* and its fun ! *hehe*
Dogs are muh second fav !
Well..... actually i like all animals EXCEPT for lizards, snakes(yuck) etc....esp..spiders (any kind of bugs) !!! UGH...ewww!!
Siouxper_Bunz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2004, 03:38 PM   #6
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
I always wanted a ferrett

Old 08-24-2004, 06:22 PM   #7
Shmiles With Eskimo Pride

nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
nt_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond reputent_inuk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,364.92
Thumbs up I love me babies too

i have a black lab - Jazz, whom i adopted when she was 4 and she's goin on 9 and a half yrs old now ... awww ... i some times go and lay my head on her neck when she's on her "living room or telephone room" bed(s) ... just cause ... it's a "moment" for us to share.
then,
my lovely Kairo a 7 yr old german shepard guard dog, whom stays with my pa in the woods. that's my big babe "boy" ... he piked me as his new mom ... when he was about 8 weeks old, and welp ... he came home wiff me.
Yup! there just like family ... sometimes even closer ... cause them animals love us ... just the way we are ... allll the time.

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
Join my on my face book fan page:
nt_inuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2004, 06:53 PM   #8
Senior Dancer

River Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking just for you........her name is Farrah.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandaePrincess
I always wanted a ferrett
"The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota
Old 08-24-2004, 07:13 PM   #9
Sleepy College Student

Anishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond reputeAnishinaabe_Kwezanz has a reputation beyond repute
My kitty died last week. :( :Cry

But her picture is my avatar

Anonymous
Anishinaabe_Kwezanz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2004, 08:17 PM   #10
Lwolfspirit

lwolfspirit is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 306.00
I grew up with animals. I don't know how to live without an animals. Right now I have two cats, dog(a yellow lab) and a couple of horses.
Old 08-24-2004, 10:11 PM   #11
Lovin' life,

Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anishinaabe_Kwezanz

:( I am so sorry.... we too recently lost a kitty. He was really special to us. Once in a long while do you find a pet so special and he was one of them. I'm sorry for your loss.
Old 08-24-2004, 11:09 PM   #12
Senior Dancer

my heart is with you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anishinaabe_Kwezanz

I lost my old boy July 11...I had to have with put to sleep. I know how you feel. Even if you get another kitty it will never replace the one that died. They are so special... I'll be thinking of you...

fairy cats have hidden wings
never seen by you or I
furry gossamer and strong
but like a purring sigh
one day those hidden wings
flutter open toward the sky
and though we cannot see it
our fairy cats--they fly!
Old 08-25-2004, 12:52 AM   #13
N8tiffUmatillaMAMA

WocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
WocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,094.49
This is Medusa, the guinea pig. My daughter begged and begged for her. She used all the money she earned last year on her own native crafts at the Native Arts Festival, and spent every last cent making sure the pig had all the things a pig needs. I was very afraid of rodents before I came to know Medusa, she's a sweet heart, very smart, with a wonderful personality. I doubt she'll still be around by the time my daughter goes away to college, but I'm not betting on it...
WocusWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2004, 03:59 AM   #14
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
You'd be surprised! they live 8-10 years and some known to have lived 15 years! I'm a guinea pig enthusiast myself! I had four until last November when Gwis-gwis died... I'm putting my white girl in the state fair. She's a pure bred albino ,even tagged.. and she's all snowy white and soft and fat.. just cute. I like Medusa though! she's pretty! I got one with the rosettes all over her too called Fuzzy butt. She's a moody gal though. With our new house came a cat. Did'nt know what to call him and spent the first couple of weeks calling him El Gato, Mr. Meow , hey cat and kee kee... but then my daughter picked up a sharpie and wrote one of 10 names she knows how to spell on his food dish and water bowl and now he's known as ...........................Bob.
He comes when you call his name though so he must like it! He's a really good cat.. could'nt have picked out a better one myself! He does'nt claw on furniture or crap in the house.. he does get underfoot occasiionally but unless hte cat can't walk I don't think there's a cat alive who does'nt. But he's loving and highly social but not needy...
OH and I got a new Betta... Flash died so I got one that's transparent but with an irridescent color on him that shines blue or purple .. named him Spook cause he looks ghostly.

This is Bob.
Attached Thumbnails
p1010842.jpg  
Old 08-25-2004, 11:45 AM   #15
junkyarddog

Here kitty,kitty.kitty :)
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2004, 12:47 PM   #16
DON'T LOOK DOWN

Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Pony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond repute
I love my animals so much. They teach us alot :e11: :dancing45 if we listen to them.
Old 08-25-2004, 01:11 PM   #17
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit of Seattle
TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so rowdy!!! Gotta lubb em! :Chatter

Old 08-25-2004, 03:10 PM   #18
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
JYD... you don't want to mess wiht this cat.. he's been living feral for some time now... got them razor blade claws you know.. not to mention he might be all social and lovable to humans but he chased off a great pyranese dog out of the yard the last weekend I was there.. he's quite territorial!
Old 09-11-2004, 11:59 AM   #19
Lovin' life,

Along with the pleasure that animals give us, I find that sometimes I ask myself is it worth the heartache of becoming emotionally involved with them when tradgedy hits.

I have a heavy heart this morning..... our baby kitten died that was not quite a week old. The momma had laid on it last night and crushed it. :(

That is sad but what made it worse for us that was it was the kitten of our well loved Nermal.. (we would call him Nerm Germ. When we saw that he was truly a "male" for the first time with our female we would call him the "Sperminator".) Little did we know that it would prove to be true when after dear Nermal got hit and killed that we would discover our female was pregnant with his babies. This helped ease the pain of his passing a little as it was like there was a part of him that would always be here. Once in a great while there is a special animal that comes along that just wins your heart over and seems to be a part of the family. Nermal was one of those.

Pearl.. the momma.. only had one kitten. It was male and was the spitting image of his father. :(

Now I not only have my emotions and sadness to deal with I'm hearing a frantic momma crying for her baby and trying to find it. She comes to me and you can tell she is asking for help and there is nothing I can do. :Cry

I know it is senseless to some... after all it was just a fricken animal and there is enought tradgedy in the world to cry over. I understand that and I'll move on. But that does not mean I'll forget. And besides... I wonder sometimes if the creator places a special animal in our life sometimes so when there is a passing someone would be shedding a tear for his little friends.

Last edited by Mato Winyan; 09-11-2004 at 12:03 PM..
Mato Winyan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2004, 12:15 PM   #20
Senior Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mato Winyan
Along with the pleasure that animals give us, I find that sometimes I ask myself is it worth the heartache of becoming emotionally involved with them when tradgedy hits.

I have a heavy heart this morning..... our baby kitten died that was not quite a week old. The momma had laid on it last night and crushed it. :(

That is sad but what made it worse for us that was it was the kitten of our well loved Nermal.. (we would call him Nerm Germ. When we saw that he was truly a "male" for the first time with our female we would call him the "Sperminator".) Little did we know that it would prove to be true when after dear Nermal got hit and killed that we would discover our female was pregnant with his babies. This helped ease the pain of his passing a little as it was like there was a part of him that would always be here. Once in a great while there is a special animal that comes along that just wins your heart over and seems to be a part of the family. Nermal was one of those.

Pearl.. the momma.. only had one kitten. It was male and was the spitting image of his father. :(

Now I not only have my emotions and sadness to deal with I'm hearing a frantic momma crying for her baby and trying to find it. She comes to me and you can tell she is asking for help and there is nothing I can do. :Cry

I know it is senseless to some... after all it was just a fricken animal and there is enought tradgedy in the world to cry over. I understand that and I'll move on. But that does not mean I'll forget. And besides... I wonder sometimes if the creator places a special animal in our life sometimes so when there is a passing someone would be shedding a tear for his little friends.
No, never 'just a fricken animal'; rather a member of your family. I am so sorry for your loss, Mato. Those of us who have bonded with ouranimal friends have experienced first hand their intelligence. They are not 'dumb'' animals. That momma will never understand what happened to her baby and she is expressing her fear over its 'loss', and will grieve over it when she can't find it. And, their intelligence stretches to encompass us, as God has given us the responsibility for caring for them, his creations. So, it is natural Pearl turns to whom she trusts, you, for assistance and understanding. I'm convinced He does give us special animals in our lives for different reasons. Just as I had Ty for all those years and with his passing was sent Spencer who gives me solace and enjoyment. From a practical point of view, that Pearl only had one kitten is interesting. You'll never know but perhaps there was a congenital problem that affected the one kitten she did have. I hope time allows you to enjoy your memories of Nermal and his baby. God bless.
Sponsored Links