Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Pet Peeves Pet Peeves

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2005, 11:06 PM   #1
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Unhappy Pet Peeves

What is your biggest pet peeves? I still cant stand that daggone toilet seat up. I know your arguements guys, but they dont help!

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2005, 11:27 PM   #2
Teen Dancer

natureluvr is a jewel in the rough
Drivers who are discourteous; drivers not paying attention to what they are doing, going slow, turning in front of you; sometimes I wonder if I am driving an invisible car!

Also hate litterers; hate to see what their homes look like...............
screaming kids; parents allowing their kids to run thru the stores like it is a playground...........................
negative people........................people who let their dogs run free; hate seeing them dead in the road .................................
hate and the Iraq war... ok, I will get off my soap box now....................
Old 06-05-2005, 11:15 AM   #3
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Hi natureluvr, LMAO @ invisible car. That's so true, I am gonna use that one on hubby next time we go out. He cant go anywhere without complaining about others driving. I told him that when people turn corners in these little cars they go so slow that you would think they are driving a tractor trailer and are going to tip over. Now every time he sees this he laffs instead of getting angry. I will use the invisible car one today and that will make him laff too. Thanx!
The thing with litterers is plain ole disrespect for others. I bet their houses aren't like that because it is theirs and they just don't care about other's things, I could be wrong about that but that's my theory and I am sticking with it...lol...
I feel sorry for peeps that let their kidz do that because when they become teens, it will backfire on them. Peeps must teach their children respect for other people and things. Letting them do whatever they want now, and trying to stop them from doing what ever they want to do later just doesn't work!
same goes for peeps that let their dogs run loose. My next door neighbor does that because they have no fence and are to lazy to take it for a walk every time. Except when the Dad comes home from Iraq, then they act like they have been doing it all along. My dog gets out of the fence for a minute and they call the dog catcher. Makes me mad because I don't call anyone about their dog. The mail lady sprayed their dog with pepper spray the other day. He isn't even a friendly dog, but he is little. OH WELL, What can you DO? lol...
I dislike Spam too. Much more than I should.
I wont talk about the war, Because I admire the soldiers. May The creator watch over them all.

Last edited by ~pathwalker~; 06-05-2005 at 11:20 AM..
Old 06-05-2005, 04:00 PM   #4
PowWows.com Addicts

Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 24.00
Phone calls at 6am on weekends. Computer spam and sales calls even though we are on the nationwide no call list.
Old 06-05-2005, 04:17 PM   #5
PowWows.com Addicts

I put the computer online now. I used to get phone calls all the time but with insomnia I just keep it online all the time. I have a diff phone for biz now, so that solves that prob.

I HATE SPAM! Not inbox spam because I dont get inbox spam. I hate the other spam.

Old 06-05-2005, 06:18 PM   #6
Teen Dancer

PW, I read a letter to the editor in our local paper regarding the city parks being filthy; this person actually said that visitors to the parks are not responsible for picking up the trash because the city has employees that do it!!!!! I could not believe what I was reading! I was not raised that way nor were my kids. They will joke about littering because they like to see me get riled up, but they won't do it. They were taught better than that.
As for the war, my heart goes out to the soldiers and sailors out there. Yes, the Navy is out there too. The reserve unit I drill with is in Kuwait right now and will be there for the next two years. (I belong to a fleet hospital unit; think M*A*S*H) I did not go because I went inactive when I went back to school. I pray for their safe return. I just do not believe in the reasons why we are there....................
Old 06-05-2005, 06:44 PM   #7
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Selfish people... Drive me nuts...

thinking always of themselves... never of others IF it dont apply to thier lives they could care less UNTIL the day that it DOES apply to thier lives they expect people to drop thier shyt and focus on them... Hmmmm

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2005, 07:36 PM   #8
Teen Dancer

That's the truth, AngelFeather! And they act the whiniest too. "poor me! I am the victim!"
Old 06-05-2005, 07:56 PM   #9
PowWows.com Addicts

Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Annie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond reputeAnnie Fawn has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 24.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~pathwalker~
I put the computer online now. I used to get phone calls all the time but with insomnia I just keep it online all the time. I have a diff phone for biz now, so that solves that prob.

I HATE SPAM! Not inbox spam because I dont get inbox spam. I hate the other spam.
We have 2 phone lines, 1 for the house, and DSL line for the studio and computers, plus 3 cell phones. We also have 3 computers, 1 laptop and a wireless internet connection.
Old 06-05-2005, 07:59 PM   #10
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by natureluvr
That's the truth, AngelFeather! And they act the whiniest too. "poor me! I am the victim!"

lol yup.. *sigh*

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2005, 08:39 PM   #11
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 105.03
Savings: 1.00
PW.... a solution for the toilet seat.... I had a cat that greeted us when we came in from feeding animals.... jumped on the toilet... after a few times of doing it in front of my dad.... let's just say - he never left the seat up again ... and just to be sure, the guys that forget it's up have to remember to put it down once in a while too.... or they get an eye-opening reminder

"We could learn a lot from a box of crayons:
some sharp, some pretty, some dull,
some have weird names, & all different colors,
but they have to learn to live in the same box." ~ Anon
SingingDeer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2005, 08:40 PM   #12
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
SingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond reputeSingingDeer has a reputation beyond repute
I don't get online popups... or inbox spam on my main e-mail so can't complain about that.... but the spam for my secondary e-mail - wow! I had to close one of my accounts because of spam, but when the dial-up merged with another company I can't close that account so I just use the webmail program for it... 99% spam - ha!

Old 06-05-2005, 08:41 PM   #13
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

telemarketers! used to get those at dinner time... if not online that is.... well they ain't supposed to be calling and I just hang up - period... won't even talk to 'em! ... can't afford two land lines! got a cell phone, but have to get a new one now and it's gonna be awhile...

Old 06-05-2005, 08:42 PM   #14
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

invisible cars - yup it seems mine is that way in traffic too.... why wasn't it invisible when the thief was looking for something to steal

Old 06-05-2005, 09:06 PM   #15
Teen Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingingDeer
invisible cars - yup it seems mine is that way in traffic too.... why wasn't it invisible when the thief was looking for something to steal
ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!
Hi there SingingDeer!!!
I do not worry about someone stealing my car 'cause it is over 15 years old!!!!
Old 06-05-2005, 09:33 PM   #16
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

I shouldn't haveta either... mine's over 9 years old... they saw something in truck they wanted then abandoned it....

Old 06-05-2005, 09:56 PM   #17
Teen Dancer

figures! I used to have a Neon and my youngest left his backpack in it. Woke up the next day to find out someone broke in and stole his back pack and a hand held solitaire game. The funny thing about the back pack was at the time my son was in an honors math class and his book was in it. I wish I could have seen the look on their face when they saw that!!!! ha ha ha ha ha etc.
Old 06-05-2005, 10:02 PM   #18
Biboon omaa

White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,913.54
My pet peeves
are cell phones and people who pull a stunt like a called in to work Ian sick I found out they had called the bottle flu.
OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.
White Powwow Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2005, 10:06 PM   #19
Biboon omaa

White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,913.54
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingingDeer
telemarketers! used to get those at dinner time... if not online that is.... well they ain't supposed to be calling and I just hang up - period... won't even talk to 'em! ... can't afford two land lines! got a cell phone, but have to get a new one now and it's gonna be awhile...
Hi thats my touble too with the telemarkers too. I use a steam whistle sound to cut them off and it works too.
OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.
White Powwow Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2005, 10:08 PM   #20
~~~ Jedi Color Guard ~~~

my only pet peeve about cell phones are the misuse of cell phones...

they are very handy to have when your job requires you to be on the road a lot...

it's just those idiots who misuse them that get on my nerves

Sponsored Links